What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *Talikar brings up the strains genetic sequence on the holo grid.. and brings up the ping from Starfleet medical..*

Talikar: It appears you have your first lead Markon... The virus is something known to the Federation but only one case. Someone of your acquaintance.. I want you to find the truth and anyone involved, no deaths.

*shows the file it matches to Talikar's face is not one of amusement. *

Markon: Chancellor, I do not mean to overstep my place, but this plague started on our Colonies and Outposts along the Romulan Border. It seems obvious that the Romulans are responsible for this attack.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Markon: Chancellor, I do not mean to overstep my place, but this plague started on our Colonies and Outposts along the Romulan Border. It seems obvious that the Romulans are responsible for this attack.

Talikar: That is why I want you to investigate it.. With all the information we can get. Go. But do remember if there is a conflict with the Romulans we will not stop...

Just remember that looks can be very deceiving ..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Talikar: That is why I want you to investigate it.. With all the information we can get. Go. But do remember if there is a conflict with the Romulans we will not stop...

Just remember that looks can be very deceiving ..

Markon: Yes, Chancellor.

Qapla'!
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cooper: report

Officer: sir we are nearing the fleets last known location.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cooper turns in his chair to face the viewscreen as they prepare to exit slip space.

Silent Glory: all hands prepare to exit slipspace

Cooper: all hands battle stations we dont know what is waiting for us when we exit.

The lights dim on the bridge as crew take there position.

Cooper: silent send word to the fleet exit slip space now.

The fleet exits slip space

OOC: the fleet consists of 250 UNSC ships for the record
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Nopada Fortress. Sara is standing in front of Tara's Cell, glaring at her.*

Tara: Can I help you with something?

Sara: Your Cartel finally worked up the guts to try and mount a rescue. I thought you'd like to know that every single one of your ships are on their way here to save you.

Tara: Huh. Well... I guess that puts you in a difficult spot.

Sara: Even if my forces lose in space, I didn't play stupid fortifying this place Tara.

Sam: Let me guess, Republic PSB-209 units?

*Sam is (finally) getting the bandage around her left shoulder and upper arm removed and the wound properly treated by one of Sara's medics. Suddenly, the tissue regenerator changes frequencies ever so slightly to cause her a little pain.*

Ow!

*Sara smiles.*

Sara: Mayana...

*The medic smirks back, almost sadistically. Sara turns her attention to Sam.*

Sara: Yes, actually. PSB-209-Bs. How'd you guess?

Sam: They're used to protect border colonies and independent worlds along the Republic Border. A large shipment of them also went missing roughly 2 years ago.

Sara: You can thank Teloni D'san for that. I managed to steal her entire stock when we took out one of her Marauders.

Tara: Oh, thanks! I was wondering why D'san suddenly tried to have me killed twice a month instead of once!

Sara: Get over yourself.

Look, once your ships get in orbit, you're going to tell them to leave.

Tara: Why is that?

Sara: Because I'm sitting on an old Terran Saturn V Rocket, carrying a Thalaron Warhead.

*T'mar giggles at that.*

T'mar: You are so bluffing. A thalaron warhead would poison Nopada as well as anything in orbit. You'd be killing yourself.

Tara: She's got a point.

Sara: Fine, it's a tricobalt warhead.

Tara *sarcastically*: Wow, that's such a threat!

Sara: Okay, how about this?!

*She draws her disruptor, pointing it at Tara's head.*

You'll tell them to leave or I'll disintegrate you into dust!

Tara: And here we come to the obvious fact that you want me to suffer.

Give it up, Sara. You're not good at this whole intimidation thing.

Sara: Okay...

*She points it at Sam.*

I'll kill her.

Tara: Go ahead.

Sam: Oh, thanks a lot!

Tara: Ahem!

I mean, go ahead! It's 3,000,000 bars of Gold-Pressed Latinum yyou're losing out on.

Sara: What?

Tara: That's the Klingon--

Sam: Tara, shut up! Please! *Sam suddenly gags as the medicknees her in the gut.*

What the hell was that for?

*The medic grins sadistically.*

Tara: It's the Klingon bounty on her head. I heard the Romulans are offering 4,000,000 GPL.

Sara: Huh. Thanks. Never thought you'd actually prove useful.

How about we make a deal?

Tara: Shoot.

Sara: Well, put it this way, your ships are constantly in danger of being captured for piracy and whatever other crimes they indulge in. My ships, in contrast, are operating under the protection of the Romulans, activating weapons only to keep the system secure. How much latinum does your cartel make in a month?

Tara: I don't know, I've been stuck here, haven't I?

Sara: Okay, how much did they make?

Tara: Off hand, I'd say around 300 bars.

Sara: I make 3 times that per week! Think about what would happen if we joined forces?

Tara: Oh, you mean like what I came here to talk about?!

Sara: Okay, I forgive you. Happy?

Tara: Let me go and I'll say yes.

Sara: Do you agree with my idea?

Tara: Yes! Now let me go!

Sara: Hold on, I have to get the key...

*Sara walks out, and Sam glares at Tara.*

Sam: Gee... thanks a bunch, Dar'mei'na!

Tara: Relax. Your worth more to her here.

Sam: How'd you figure that one, genius?!

Tara: Okay, consider this; everyone knows you killed the Synthesiser Leader in hand-to-hand combat--

Sam: It was a knife fight. Get it right or not at all.

Tara: Don't look at me. You know stories like that. A human tells a Klingon you killed her in a knife fight, the Klingon tells someone else that it was melee combat, then that person tells someone it was personal combat, then they tell someone else it was unarmed combat.

As I was saying, everyone thinks you killed the Synthesiser Leader in hand-to-hand combat. Everyone knows that you were one of the most skilful members of Vanguard. Every Orion knows that you have tangled with me and lived to talk about it.

Sam: You let me live.

Tara: Yes, but I'm not exactly going to tell my rivals that, am I?

My point is, the Klingons would probably enjoy seeing you get torn up in the arena. Even if they didn't, Sara could make a lot of money by having the Hero of Solais V...

T'mar: Oh, give me a break...

Tara: ...in the arena.

Mayana: I prefer "destroyer of Talanos IV" personally.

*The medic glares into Sam's eyes as she finishes healing her wound.*

Sam: What?

Tara: It's what she and a few Orions call you. Remember during the Alano Operations, when you took the Peel-Class R.S.S. Republic into the Shoal and destroyed the M'ian Cartel Cruiser above Talanos IV?

Sam: Vaguely.

They were attacking a civilian freighter. I didn't have a choice.

Tara: Mayana's brother was on that ship.

*Mayana stands up and walks out of the cell, heading out of the chamber as the cell slams shut.*

Sam: Is there anyone in the Galaxy that doesn't hate me?

T'mar *sarcastically*: Well, there's me... oh right. No.

*The two give each other a death glare.*

Sam: If we get out of here...

T'mar: Bring it on.

*OOC: Again, if either of you want to play on their hatred for each other, feel free!*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cooper : all hands prepare to drop out of slipspace prep all fighters and have shields to full power and arm all weapon.

Officer: aye sir

Silent GLory: sir im not reading anything from the fleet.

Cooper: anything on sensors?

Officer: no sir i cant pick up anything.

The fleet drops out of slipspace to find nothing there.

Cooper: report!

Silent Glory: im not detecting anything sir
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Lenox pulls out his padd again.

Lenox: listen all im saying is this is going to turn into a war zone soon.

Tyron: listen as long as the klingons and romulans dont know she is here we dont need to worry.

Lenox: once we get our money we are leaving.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Dorman is now back at home the children are now on him like he has been away for months. Oddly he can see Fisher's spirit form off in the living room happy.*

Dorman: Yes I am home little ones. I won't let anything terrible happen to you.. for as long as I can..

*He sits down as the children start playing in front of him.. With Dorman there playing with them.. *

*Klingon Embassy Adjeca comes to Markon..*

Adjeca: General. Good to see you again. I wish to speak with you about the plague I have been hearing about.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cooper: science report?

Pfficer: sir theres nothing here no debris or signal its like they just vanished.

Cooper: keep on it i want to know what happened. Any signs of romulans?

Officer: not yet sir
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Dorman is now back at home the children are now on him like he has been away for months. Oddly he can see Fisher's spirit form off in the living room happy.*

Dorman: Yes I am home little ones. I won't let anything terrible happen to you.. for as long as I can..

*He sits down as the children start playing in front of him.. With Dorman there playing with them.. *

*Klingon Embassy Adjeca comes to Markon..*

Adjeca: General. Good to see you again. I wish to speak with you about the plague I have been hearing about.

Markon: Very well. Come!

*Markon leads him into his office before sitting behind his desk. Behind Markon, an old Bat'leth hangs on the wall - the Sword of Lar'mon, Markon's Great-great-grandfather, which has been passed down through the family for 5 generations. On his desk is a dark green model of a Bortas'qu-Class Battlecruiser - the I.K.S. Bat'rak - his old ship.

Markon glances at his console's holo-interface, showing a Bird-of-Prey, before turning it off. He then looks up at Adjeca, his expression non-existent.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cooper sits on the bridge tense on edge. There should have been signs of something. But there where no romulan ships nor UNSC vessels in the area
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Markon: Very well. Come!

*Markon leads him into his office before sitting behind his desk. Behind Markon, an old Bat'leth hangs on the wall - the Sword of Lar'mon, Markon's Great-great-grandfather, which has been passed down through the family for 5 generations. On his desk is a dark green model of a Bortas'qu-Class Battlecruiser - the I.K.S. Bat'rak - his old ship.

Markon glances at his console's holo-interface, showing a Bird-of-Prey, before turning it off. He then looks up at Adjeca, his expression non-existent.*

Adjeca: Well I see it is a step up that I have not been killed yet. My forces did break out of our prison, but our end is to assist the allied forces.. *He doesn't touch anything and keeps his hands in his sleeves.*

This plague.. It is related to what James Allen had years ago. But something mutated it. It wasn't my people that made it either. I would like to examine what samples you have, as genetics is a specialty of mine. Because this disease will spread.. If you want my help I must ask for my people's protection from the Republic and Iconian forces. They do not exactly trust me. Romulans either.. Though that end I can see why..

As for the Romulans.. I am sure you want someway to have the edge against them, I can grant that if we can see what they are doing recently. I do know of one person that Preston introduced me to.. The Information Broker that the Klingon Empire uses..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Helios Colony, the shuttles arrive on the planet but what they find when the doors open up is tremendous quiet... small swarms of insect like creatures about the size of a palm flying around.. They do not acknowledge the new arrivals.. Off in the distance the ground team sees the long dreadnaught landed on the surface..*

Pyro: What is going on here? Why haven't the colony defense units taken that thing apart?

Danny: As far as I know Guardian cannons need a targeting computer.. and a comm link.. When that went out well.. there went the defense.

Preserver: This feels too familiar...

Pyro: Better question? Why does it? Also what is up with these swarms its like we are invisible.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Helios Colony, the shuttles arrive on the planet but what they find when the doors open up is tremendous quiet... small swarms of insect like creatures about the size of a palm flying around.. They do not acknowledge the new arrivals.. Off in the distance the ground team sees the long dreadnaught landed on the surface..*

Pyro: What is going on here? Why haven't the colony defense units taken that thing apart?

Danny: As far as I know Guardian cannons need a targeting computer.. and a comm link.. When that went out well.. there went the defense.

Pyro: Better question? Why does it? Also what is up with these swarms its like we are invisible.

Sinclaire: agreed something is very wrong here. Vanguard stay on your toes. There is no knowing when things will get ugly
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Tyrranus stands in a lrage room looking over the holo display that is showing him everything going on.

Tyrranus: not what we wanted but still we can make this all work to my masters wish.

He takes a drink as he continues to watch.

Tyrranus: yes this is all going quite well
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Adjeca: Well I see it is a step up that I have not been killed yet. My forces did break out of our prison, but our end is to assist the allied forces.. *He doesn't touch anything and keeps his hands in his sleeves.*

This plague.. It is related to what James Allen had years ago. But something mutated it. It wasn't my people that made it either. I would like to examine what samples you have, as genetics is a specialty of mine. Because this disease will spread.. If you want my help I must ask for my people's protection from the Republic and Iconian forces. They do not exactly trust me. Romulans either.. Though that end I can see why..

As for the Romulans.. I am sure you want someway to have the edge against them, I can grant that if we can see what they are doing recently. I do know of one person that Preston introduced me to.. The Information Broker that the Klingon Empire uses..

Markon: I do not accept demands. If you desire protection, you should speak to the Chancellor.

I know for a fact that the Republic does not wish your destruction. Whatever the sli'vak Samantha Allington clone told you, I am certain, was a colouration of the truth.

The Synthesisers attacked DS61 and took the Republic Military Operations Command Council hostage, and killed several dozen innocent civilians. They shed the first blood.

I tell you, your ally was not the victim. The Republic was forced to contain the Synthesisers because they were a danger to everyone, but they have never sought to destroy them.

As for the Iconians, the Synthesisers attacked them. They want peace as much as you do.

Now, I cannot give you protection from them, but there is something I can do...

*Markon stands up.*

I shall give you protection from me if you tell me everything you know of this plague.

*OOC: Markon's not serious about hurting Adjeca. It's your typical Klingon threat to remind you who is in control of the situation. When a Klingon is involved in a situation - they are ALWAYS in control of the situation.:cool:

BTW, what do you think of the Nopada angle?*
  • Options
    edited August 2013

OOC: Ooh, I know why it seems familiar, Preserver! It's practically the same story as a mission from ME2! :P

*Sanders looks around, watching the Dreadnought.*

Sanders: Armada, could you take that thing out?

Armada: Hard to say without knowing enough about it.

Guardian Batteries are fairly standard Federation Planetary Defence cannons. I can probably get the system back up and running no problem.

Sanders: Okay. Let's go.

*The team starts moving out.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: Ooh, I know why it seems familiar, Preserver! It's practically the same story as a mission from ME2! :P

Guardian Batteries are fairly standard Federation Planetary Defence cannons. I can probably get the system back up and running no problem.

Sinclaire: well this mission just proved to be a whole lot more interesting. Now let the fun begin
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Markon: I do not accept demands. If you desire protection, you should speak to the Chancellor.

I know for a fact that the Republic does not wish your destruction. Whatever the sli'vak Samantha Allington clone told you, I am certain, was a colouration of the truth.

The Synthesisers attacked DS61 and took the Republic Military Operations Command Council hostage, and killed several dozen innocent civilians. They shed the first blood.

I tell you, your ally was not the victim. The Republic was forced to contain the Synthesisers because they were a danger to everyone, but they have never sought to destroy them.

As for the Iconians, the Synthesisers attacked them. They want peace as much as you do.

Now, I cannot give you protection from them, but there is something I can do...

*Markon stands up.*

I shall give you protection from me if you tell me everything you know of this plague.

*OOC: Markon's not serious about hurting Adjeca. It's your typical Klingon threat to remind you who is in control of the situation. When a Klingon is involved in a situation - they are ALWAYS in control of the situation.:cool:

BTW, what do you think of the Nopada angle?*

Adjeca: Romantic ideals.. Funny.. It seems true that Klingons have changed. You really think the Republic wants to talk to us?

Let me list my example. Which should infuriate you..

You should remember Sovereign.. My people were willing to help but we were stonewalled by the Republic and the Iconians diplomatically. That help would have aided you and your friends... Perhaps stopped Sam from sticking a Dagger in your back. It seems to me that in that case you had a bad choice in friends that day. The reason you never heard of that incident is that they deemed it unimportant, especially when I warned them prior to Sam's little fight with her doppelganger.

Another point is that the Republic accidentally made them.. They did not know how to control them and enforce order to the chaos. So blaming my people for it is not entirely true. So in fact it was arrogance that my people were not recognized or sought a way of understanding them to reign them in. So all I see is the Republic passing blame from their incompetence and failure of thinking of the real choices and trying to find a way to break them from that mad woman.

Before you go off and claim that no help was necessary or how could we have helped. The truth is this. We know of those beings.. My people and our children machines as a matter in fact we know that there are still elements in my people that want to return to their Gods. You would still have your eye as well.

Your Chancellor is not the one that I the leader of my people want to speak to. It is you. What I asked was not a demand it was a request for a bartering agreement under the table.

The fact of my being here is something note worthy as I find this unclean place religiously disgusting. But that aside.

To your demand.

My knowledge of the plague came from an abandoned section 31 base. It was used to accidently infect James Allen. Who in turn suffered from the nearly debilitating effects for 5 years before dying. Admirable for a human. The strain the council of masters thought would be cured with a compound we found... It unfortunately did not work... as it appears our agent in that matter was probably indoctrinated...

What we know of the strain is this from read outs taken from his medical exams. We do recognize a mutated strain by our Face Dancers who handle the dead in the galaxy. What I am saying is that someone re purposed this disease and altered it to affect Klingons and leaving it open to infect others over time... It alters your fertility rate to 1 out of 900 births.

As for its origins I cannot tell but it was artificially made to begin with.

My guess is for you to check old section 31 bases for more information likely heavily encrypted... or taken by Romulans so check their intelligence bases too.

Since you yourself do not care to speak with me further on that matter we discussed earlier.. Perhaps I will speak with your Chancellor. Perhaps he will be more open to suggestions..

*OOC: Another point of view from a race knowledgeable in that sort of creation. An angle that perhaps maybe the Republic did mess up, plus giving Markon something to think about. As Adjeca did speak with Ramez about the threat but probably did nothing about it. But a area of further examination as to who exactly ignored Adjeca. (Not saying it was Ramez but you can guess who)*
  • Options
    edited August 2013

*OOC: Not exactly same story mission as I think you would want to do something with the characters you have in here too. But the swarms will make it hard to get a stable comm link out. As Combat is going to be some but their job is mostly done. It was a inspiration for this part though as was the arc but not all of it. Yes you will see what will be foreshadowing for a future arc and what they plan on doing to the races of the galaxy.. Hinted at it earlier.. So please hold your guts as I try and hold some punches. But yeah I thought you would like me linking the Preservers to this. It is part of the puzzle. *

*Danny tries to scan around...*

Danny: Damn swarms.. I can't get a stable scan of the area it is going to be an old fashion look around...

Grey Fox: I can scout out ahead.

Pyro: I would not do that.. We don't know for sure what they can do..

*The Preserver looks on as memories flood back he had seen this and all before. As the first part of the Colony is empty.. No signs of battle or anything. *
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: Not exactly same story mission as I think you would want to do something with the characters you have in here too. But the swarms will make it hard to get a stable comm link out. As Combat is going to be some but their job is mostly done. It was a inspiration for this part though as was the arc but not all of it. Yes you will see what will be foreshadowing for a future arc and what they plan on doing to the races of the galaxy.. Hinted at it earlier.. So please hold your guts as I try and hold some punches. But yeah I thought you would like me linking the Preservers to this. It is part of the puzzle. *

*Danny tries to scan around...*

Danny: Damn swarms.. I can't get a stable scan of the area it is going to be an old fashion look around...

Grey Fox: I can scout out ahead.

Pyro: I would not do that.. We don't know for sure what they can do..

*The Preserver looks on as memories flood back he had seen this and all before. As the first part of the Colony is empty.. No signs of battle or anything. *

Sinclaire: we do need to know what is going on but perhaps one of us should go
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sinclaire: we do need to know what is going on but perhaps one of us should go

*Grey Fox stands up..*

Grey Fox: My stealth module should get me by unseen... I will go. Have our guardian friend on standby to pluck me out if things go badly.

*Grey Fox progresses... module on. Vibro-blade out as he goes through.. His cybernetic suit letting him leap quietly on the structures watching..*

Grey Fox: Nothing yet... Just more open empty buildings. I also see that their mostly working near the ship now.. I can see if there is a path to it that is not obvious to them..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Grey Fox stands up..*

Grey Fox: My stealth module should get me by unseen... I will go. Have our guardian friend on standby to pluck me out if things go badly.

*Grey Fox progresses... module on. Vibro-blade out as he goes through.. His cybernetic suit letting him leap quietly on the structures watching..*

Grey Fox: Nothing yet... Just more open empty buildings. I also see that their mostly working near the ship now.. I can see if there is a path to it that is not obvious to them..

Sinclaire: very good be careful there no telling what will happen if they spot you. We may have the element of surprise for now but there is no way of knowing how long that will last.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sinclaire: very good be careful there no telling what will happen if they spot you. We may have the element of surprise for now but there is no way of knowing how long that will last.

Grey Fox: *peers around a helm lay out similar to Jacob's...* Alright proceed forward.. You are clear. If there is anything my sensors are not picking it up..

*Inside the ship a control room a heavy set enemy sits down in front of a gold image on the holo and nods as he tabs controls and sits still..*

*They progress forward more noticing that there is no one in the buildings... Until they reach the lone point and near the vessel.. the last humans are being loaded up into odd looking pods and moved to the ship.. But as for surprise... That is lost. As troops set out.. *

*One among them its eyes glowing gold its voice booming *

Leader: Destroy the spares.

Preserver: Monster! *cursing in his language as he starts opening fire with his particle rifle.*

Danny: **** Get to cover..

*Evolved husks start coming out as well as larger upheaval messy ones fixed with artillery cannons.*

Pryo: *his flamethrowers deploy and begin setting the husks on fire as well as a few enemy targets. Before taking cover.. missing the artillery blasts .*

*Grey fox leaps down and starts slicing away leaving a pile of limbs and corpses. Including one artillery unit.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Grey Fox: *peers around a helm lay out similar to Jacob's...* Alright proceed forward.. You are clear. If there is anything my sensors are not picking it up..

*Inside the ship a control room a heavy set enemy sits down in front of a gold image on the holo and nods as he tabs controls and sits still..*

*They progress forward more noticing that there is no one in the buildings... Until they reach the lone point and near the vessel.. the last humans are being loaded up into odd looking pods and moved to the ship.. But as for surprise... That is lost. As troops set out.. *

*One among them its eyes glowing gold its voice booming *

Leader: Destroy the spares.

Preserver: Monster! *cursing in his language as he starts opening fire with his particle rifle.*

Danny: **** Get to cover..

*Evolved husks start coming out as well as larger upheaval messy ones fixed with artillery cannons.*

Pryo: *his flamethrowers deploy and begin setting the husks on fire as well as a few enemy targets. Before taking cover.. missing the artillery blasts .*

*Grey fox leaps down and starts slicing away leaving a pile of limbs and corpses. Including one artillery unit.*

Sinclaire starts letting out burst of energy while trying to cover the rest of the team from the heavy weapons.

Sinclaire: im open to some ideas here
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sinclaire starts letting out burst of energy while trying to cover the rest of the team from the heavy weapons.

Sinclaire: im open to some ideas here

*The Leader floats over and unleashes a biotic attack that burns through the barrier then another which strikes Sinclaire..*

Leader: If I have to rip you apart Guardian I will... You are a cockroach compared to us.

*The Preserver fires again killing the being... *

Preserver: I suggest moving as we can. Have the one you call armada fight his way through to the defense turrets and bring them up..

Danny: *unleashing a biotic throw and firing Vera on full auto at a set of three..* Might be a good idea...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *The Leader floats over and unleashes a biotic attack that burns through the barrier then another which strikes Sinclaire..*

Leader: If I have to rip you apart Guardian I will... You are a cockroach compared to us.

*The Preserver fires again killing the being... *

Preserver: I suggest moving as we can. Have the one you call armada fight his way through to the defense turrets and bring them up..

Danny: *unleashing a biotic throw and firing Vera on full auto at a set of three..* Might be a good idea...

Sinclaire gets up

Sinclaire: im not doing that again. alright lets get this over with
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sierra-05 looks arund

Sierra-05: so where are we

Jacob: you know thats a very good question.

Sierra-05: so you have no idea?

jacob: no no i dont but we will be fine just got o let it recharge.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sinclaire gets up

Sinclaire: im not doing that again. alright lets get this over with

*Preserver ducks as a rain of blasts from similar weapons to his own...*

Preserver: Their weapons are stronger than your body shields they can't take a sustained blast from them.. too long and it is a powerful explosive..

Danny: *Looks to Sanders with a grinch smile*

How powerful?

Preserver: Strong enough to take down the squad..

*A Heavy comes into view... nine legs, heavily armored with some metal configuration no one has seen before.. except one.. Beams fire out of the eyes... obliterating cover one at a time.*

Danny: Alright sir we do it your way.. Sinclaire when I chuck my body shield deploy a barrier as strong as you can manage.. *Removes the unit from his arm and attaches it to a piece of debris...*

Armada you have an opening use it. When that thing gets closer I am going to throw it old one. You shoot the thing with a sustained blast. Then duck...