Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: one word terraforming. Something they are very good at. As for later story arks well we will just have to play it buy ear. But really they have already cleared the galaxy I'm just building up the unsc to return there.

OOC: How about something more natural... Something I think that might represent Life finding a way...
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OOC: How about something more natural... Something I think that might represent Life finding a way...

OOC: go on
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: go on

OOC: Will touch on it when I go into that Desert planet... that was in that future sequence..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: ok sounds good
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Talikar: I assume you have heard Admiral Dorman rescinded the order of arrest on Sam Allington? Other than that I want you to head up the investigation of this illness affecting our people. I have put through our Medical departments anaylsis of the contagion, and have also requested a look at Starfleet Medical...

What other whispers have you heard of this plague?

OOC: By the way.. We have not heard from the Romulans in a long time besides I am pointing to tensions between them with this. Don't worry this is not going to be just a Klingon matter. Unless you guys want it to be.

Markon: I have heard that the first cases were reported here - on Khitomer, on Narendra III, and on several other planets near the Romulan Border. This was corroborated with the official records.

It is the belief of many of our generals that this plague is of Romulan origin. General Toban says that his fleet has detected increased activity in that area on the Romulan side of the border!

It is his opinion that they are massing for an invasion!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cooper walks out of a fleetcom meeting. A odst runs up to him

Odst: sir Jacob and sierra-05 are both missing.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Nopada Orbit. There are a lot of independent starships travelling into and out of orbit when, unexpectedly, an old Romulan D'Deridex drops out of warp.

Nopada Fortress. Sam and T'mar look up as the chamber door opens, with two Orion guards walking through, followed by a Romulan (Darov) in black robes and a hooded figure. The guards lead them over to Sam and T'mar.*

Guard 1: Here they are.

*Darov looks at Sam, analysing her.*

Are they to your satisfaction?

*The hooded figure nods. Darov nods in reply.*

Darov: We are not here to purchase. We wish to speak to them.

*The Orion nods, turning to leave when Darov puts his hand in front of him.*

In private.

Guard 1: You wanna talk to them in private, you can buy 'em. You don't wanna buy 'em, talk to 'em here.

*Darov sighs, placing a bag of latinum in the guard's hand.*

Darov: I trust that is adequate compensation to rent some privacy?

*The Guard smiles, unlocking the cells and leading the four into a separate chamber, before leaving.*

Sam: What do you want?

*Darov gives Sam a look of curiosity.*

Darov: You do not recognise me?

Sam: Should I?

Darov: Commander Darov. We fought side-by-side at the Battle of Lanco.

Sam: Not ringing a bell.

T'mar: Maybe this will: he wiped out the Bolian homeworld.

Darov: That was not my doing.

T'mar: Your Commander gave the order, but you carried it out!

Darov: The planet was already destroyed when we arrived!

T'mar: Like hell it was! I was there!

Darov: We arrived after S.H.I.E.L.D., Commander! All we knew was that the leading vessel of the one force that could stop our attack on Denobula was within our grasp!

T'mar: Tell that to the 7 Billion innocent civilians killed on Bolarus!

Sam: T'mar!

T'mar: SHUT UP! You don't GET to talk about murdering innocents! Not after what you did!

Sam: Sister, please just shut up and let him speak!

Sorry, Commander. Now I remember you. You were Vala's military advisor during the Civil War.

So... where is--?

*The hooded figure lifts up her hood, revealing Vala - Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire.*

Vala: Captain. Commander.

Darov: The Praetor has not been able to communicate with anyone outside the Empire for over two years, as you know.

Sam: You sealed your borders. There's no one in the Beta and Alpha Quadrants who don't know.

I have a ton of questions. Why did you seal your--?

Vala: D'rix and I gave the order when we received word that insurgents were trying to slip into Federation Space. After several weeks, we were preparing to reopen the borders when one of our admirals rejected the decision. Admiral Joral.

He effected a complete military coup, seizing power after claiming that "Romulus can never be free until the oceans run red with Terran blood". He believes that the Empire was a Raptor without talons under Federation Protectorate status. He also believed that it would happen again if Romulus did not expand after the holocaust. He's got the people behind him, started a massive wave of fear and anger towards the Reman Republic to force them out of our space, and then completely dissolved the Senate, reinstating the monarchy and crowning himself Emperor!

T'mar: How can he do that without the support of the people?

Vala: That's why I'm alive. He couldn't kill me without facing heavy reprisal. But, D'rix...

She's aboard the Haakona, but Joral sparked a massive hysteria against Federation races, particularly humans and vulcans.

Now there's been a massive panic with some kind of plague hitting the few surviving colonies in the Tau Dewa Sector Block. Things are spiralling out of control, and Joral's using the chance to tie up loose threads. He's only tolerated D'rix and her child because of the threat of reprisal from me. Now, he doesn't need me anymore, so he's trying to take us all out.

Darov: Or at least, so we think. We did not intend to wait for him to make an attempt. I used what few friends I had left in the Star Navy to commandeer a retired D'Deridex-Class Warbird - the Haakona - and moved the entire Praetorial Family aboard. We were intending to make a break for Republic or Federation Space, when we learned that the bulk of the Imperial Fleets had been moved to Romulus' surrounding borders. We came here in hopes of procuring a civilian vessel and smuggling ourselves into the Federation.

When we heard rumours that the traitor to the Galaxy had been captured on Nopada, along with a Republic Officer, we decided to see for ourselves.

Sam: And?

Darov: And now we must leave. Joral will likely send ships to locate us soon. If we are to escape to Federation Space, we must leave quickly.

If we fail, you must carry our message to the Federation, the Republic, anyone who will listen. Tell them that Romulus is not safe. Tell them--

Vala: Tell them that war is coming - whether it's tomorrow, a year from now, or 20 years from now - war is coming.

*Vala pulls her hood back up, and she and Darov walk out. The Guard returns and takes Sam and T'mar back to their cells.*

OOC: Well, what do you think?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Very nice man.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: one thing hit me i never went into detail about the forerunners and all that. So im working on alot of their details now. They wont be as big as they once where but they still become a major ally of the UNSC and CIS council
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Forerunner
    Home World: Faber, Delny 506 galaxy( UNSC designation)

File: Forerunner Info
    .... Security Clearance level Alpha 9 required

...Begin file....

The race of beings known as the forerunners where first encountered by the UNSC almost 10 years ago. What is known about ancient forerunners is limited and highly classified. Almost all the research data we have on forerunners comes from Prof. Miley Sanders.

The forerunners we know are a highly advanced race much more so then any thing the UNSC has currently. We know they use hard light technology that still eludes UNSC science teams.Here is all the info we have on the forerunners.

Bio- Forerunners range in size and shape depending on the class of forerunner.

Promethean- 7ft tall, well muscled and fierce warriors. They are the military branch of the forerunners led by the forerunner Ur-Diadact.

Life Workers- Some of the greatest scientific minds. While they can defend themselves and fight they are devoted to science medicine and studying new types of life. They are the weakest of the forerunners but make up for this with there vast knowledge. Led by the forerunner known as the Librarian wife of the Ur- Diadact.

Ecumene: The religious cast per say. They are in between the prometheans and the life workers. They are also known as builders as well. They are the engineers and religious cast making sure the rules of the mantle are followed.

Beliefs and laws: The mantle of responsibility is the forerunners code of law and religion. They believe they have a duty to protect every race and beign they can. And that all sentient life deserves there protection.

The forerunner use a technology known as hard light. This technology gives them superior weapons and shields then most races. There ships are made of unknonw highly absorvent alloy. And there ships can travel and incredible speeds over vast distances. It is unknown how closely the forerunners and preservers where together or if they ever say each other. The great amount of forerunners where killed over 200,000 years ago when the activated weapons that wiped out all life in 2 galaxies and then reseeded those worlds.

End file....
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Forerunner Dreadnought Ever Reaching Hope

Observation room

Librarian: our time is short we must prepare to finish cleansing of this galaxy.

Ur-Diadact: the process has already begun. It will finish when it is finished.

The Librarian turns her attention to the galaxy display in the center of the room.

Librarian: If we had arrived sooner we could have made sure this stopped before either they or our own had been killed.

Ur- Diadact: we knew they would return and we where ready. WE will deal with this.

Librarian: why do you dispise them so my love

Ur-Diadact: It is not that i dis like them.

Librarian: this will all be over soon.

Ur-Diadact walks over to her taking her in his large arms.

Ur-Diadact: i must go to finish what we have started.

Librarian: promise me you will return.

Ur-Diadact: I promise my love.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Markon: I have heard that the first cases were reported here - on Khitomer, on Narendra III, and on several other planets near the Romulan Border. This was corroborated with the official records.

It is the belief of many of our generals that this plague is of Romulan origin. General Toban says that his fleet has detected increased activity in that area on the Romulan side of the border!

It is his opinion that they are massing for an invasion!

Talikar: Toban was always a consiracy theorist and part alarmist.. What do our scientists say about the matter?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ur-Diadact leaves the Librarian as he heads for the fleet. She watchs a moment before returning to her work. It will not simply be enough to defeat them they must find a way to make sure this never happens again. For the sake of the galaxy
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Nopada Orbit. There are a lot of independent starships travelling into and out of orbit when, unexpectedly, an old Romulan D'Deridex drops out of warp.

Nopada Fortress. Sam and T'mar look up as the chamber door opens, with two Orion guards walking through, followed by a Romulan (Darov) in black robes and a hooded figure. The guards lead them over to Sam and T'mar.*

Guard 1: Here they are.

*Darov looks at Sam, analysing her.*

Are they to your satisfaction?

*The hooded figure nods. Darov nods in reply.*

Darov: We are not here to purchase. We wish to speak to them.

*The Orion nods, turning to leave when Darov puts his hand in front of him.*

In private.

Guard 1: You wanna talk to them in private, you can buy 'em. You don't wanna buy 'em, talk to 'em here.

*Darov sighs, placing a bag of latinum in the guard's hand.*

Darov: I trust that is adequate compensation to rent some privacy?

*The Guard smiles, unlocking the cells and leading the four into a separate chamber, before leaving.*

Sam: What do you want?

*Darov gives Sam a look of curiosity.*

Darov: You do not recognise me?

Sam: Should I?

Darov: Commander Darov. We fought side-by-side at the Battle of Lanco.

Sam: Not ringing a bell.

T'mar: Maybe this will: he wiped out the Bolian homeworld.

Darov: That was not my doing.

T'mar: Your Commander gave the order, but you carried it out!

Darov: The planet was already destroyed when we arrived!

T'mar: Like hell it was! I was there!

Darov: We arrived after S.H.I.E.L.D., Commander! All we knew was that the leading vessel of the one force that could stop our attack on Denobula was within our grasp!

T'mar: Tell that to the 7 Billion innocent civilians killed on Bolarus!

Sam: T'mar!

T'mar: SHUT UP! You don't GET to talk about murdering innocents! Not after what you did!

Sam: Sister, please just shut up and let him speak!

Sorry, Commander. Now I remember you. You were Vala's military advisor during the Civil War.

So... where is--?

*The hooded figure lifts up her hood, revealing Vala - Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire.*

Vala: Captain. Commander.

Darov: The Praetor has not been able to communicate with anyone outside the Empire for over two years, as you know.

Sam: You sealed your borders. There's no one in the Beta and Alpha Quadrants who don't know.

I have a ton of questions. Why did you seal your--?

Vala: D'rix and I gave the order when we received word that insurgents were trying to slip into Federation Space. After several weeks, we were preparing to reopen the borders when one of our admirals rejected the decision. Admiral Joral.

He effected a complete military coup, seizing power after claiming that "Romulus can never be free until the oceans run red with Terran blood". He believes that the Empire was a Raptor without talons under Federation Protectorate status. He also believed that it would happen again if Romulus did not expand after the holocaust. He's got the people behind him, started a massive wave of fear and anger towards the Reman Republic to force them out of our space, and then completely dissolved the Senate, reinstating the monarchy and crowning himself Emperor!

T'mar: How can he do that without the support of the people?

Vala: That's why I'm alive. He couldn't kill me without facing heavy reprisal. But, D'rix...

She's aboard the Haakona, but Joral sparked a massive hysteria against Federation races, particularly humans and vulcans.

Now there's been a massive panic with some kind of plague hitting the few surviving colonies in the Tau Dewa Sector Block. Things are spiralling out of control, and Joral's using the chance to tie up loose threads. He's only tolerated D'rix and her child because of the threat of reprisal from me. Now, he doesn't need me anymore, so he's trying to take us all out.

Darov: Or at least, so we think. We did not intend to wait for him to make an attempt. I used what few friends I had left in the Star Navy to commandeer a retired D'Deridex-Class Warbird - the Haakona - and moved the entire Praetorial Family aboard. We were intending to make a break for Republic or Federation Space, when we learned that the bulk of the Imperial Fleets had been moved to Romulus' surrounding borders. We came here in hopes of procuring a civilian vessel and smuggling ourselves into the Federation.

When we heard rumours that the traitor to the Galaxy had been captured on Nopada, along with a Republic Officer, we decided to see for ourselves.

Sam: And?

Darov: And now we must leave. Joral will likely send ships to locate us soon. If we are to escape to Federation Space, we must leave quickly.

If we fail, you must carry our message to the Federation, the Republic, anyone who will listen. Tell them that Romulus is not safe. Tell them--

Vala: Tell them that war is coming - whether it's tomorrow, a year from now, or 20 years from now - war is coming.

*Vala pulls her hood back up, and she and Darov walk out. The Guard returns and takes Sam and T'mar back to their cells.*

OOC: Well, what do you think?

*OOC: Very Game of Thrones and well impressive. Does explain a lot. Could have the Broker do something to help them get away if that is what you wish... *
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Nopada system
    Lenox finish a deal with a weapons dealer as he gets another drink. Enjoying his time here away from his troubles and organization. He has heard the rumors but something else bugs him more.

Tyron: you dont like it do you

Lenox: no i dont. Why keep them here. Word will get out and someones bound to come to get them and that will make our life miserable if the republic comes here.

Tyron: we will be gone soon dont worry about it.

Lenox: yeah easy for you to say
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Ruined Forerunner world. *

*The world is dark, grey clouds in the sky, the rubble of the cities, the plains are no more but ruined desert of muck, death is everywhere as corpses are being collected by indoctrinated servants. The Squid vessels are leaving nothing of use... Their facility in orbit leaves as does more of the Dreadnaughts and destroyers. They are now making their way across into the next galaxy...*

*Metran is inside the Dreadnaught... ruined broken.. is dumped into a conduit to send back to his place of being... *

*OOC: If you wanna have Metran have a split personality not indoctrinated but broken... at least temporarily.. and powerless. I think you can work his new look as a bit of a reflection of his sins and what he looks like now. *

*Nopada.. an Orion walks up to Vala and her agent calmly*

Narl: *whispers* Praetor a respected friend sends you his regards and has a vessel waiting for you to take you some where safe to meet with someone you know well.

Be swift the ones you do plan on fleeing with plan selling you back to your enemies.

*He turns to Sam and T'mar*

Narl: There is nothing I can do for you for now.. My employer wants you to remember T'mar when the time is right look to your collar.

*As soon as he came he is gone... *
  • Options
    edited August 2013

*The world is dark, grey clouds in the sky, the rubble of the cities, the plains are no more but ruined desert of muck, death is everywhere as corpses are being collected by indoctrinated servants. The Squid vessels are leaving nothing of use... Their facility in orbit leaves as does more of the Dreadnaughts and destroyers. They are now making their way across into the next galaxy...*

*Metran is inside the Dreadnaught... ruined broken.. is dumped into a conduit to send back to his place of being... *

*OOC: If you wanna have Metran have a split personality not indoctrinated but broken... at least temporarily.. and powerless. I think you can work his new look as a bit of a reflection of his sins and what he looks like now. *

Narl: *whispers* Praetor a respected friend sends you his regards and has a vessel waiting for you to take you some where safe to meet with someone you know well.

Be swift the ones you do plan on fleeing with plan selling you back to your enemies.

Narl: There is nothing I can do for you for now.. My employer wants you to remember T'mar when the time is right look to your collar.

OOC: yeah im going to focus on the other two for awhile but if you have some ideas for him go right on ahead
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: yeah im going to focus on the other two for awhile but if you have some ideas for him go right on ahead

*OOC: Nah I am good if you wanna do it man.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: Nah I am good if you wanna do it man.*

Alright ill get to him shortly
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Admiral Dorman and the bulk of the Federation fleet return to their posts the damaged ones head to their berths to repair.. Dorman stands from his Captain's chair and gives his orders*

Dorman: I want all personnel that are in order for shore leave to get it, the replacements are to take their place.. I do want patrols across Federation and allied space.

Flak: Where will you be going sir?

Dorman: I will be taking care of a few things.

Flak: *smirks* Just take it easy sir..

Dorman: *chuckles* If I did we would not be around if I did Flak.. But I will Commander.. You have the Comm.

Flak: Yes sir.

*Dorman leaves the bridge as people salute him.. and they still do as he transports to the Citadel. *

*As he gets into the rapid transit vehicle he contemplates several things... Especially his career...*

Dorman: Longest living human barely...

*He does remember people that were important to him... now the ones that do currently. It is strange.. *

Dorman: I wonder if Admiral Ross would find it funny that I am this far ahead. *chuckles to himself.*

*His thoughts go to James, it is a sore spot, but he did detect something in Sam. But he is not going to push it. *
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cooper walks into fleetcomm hq on Reach now.

Cooper: have we heard from him yet

Officer: no sir i cant find them on sensors either
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Stane is standing before a comm VI of a larger being in gold... Its voice deep, eerie, and booming, with a hint of arrogance. *

Stane: You have moved on from the conquest of the area of space in Virgo?

VI: Yes. Our Harvest is complete.

Stane: Then your timetable is on track?

VI: It has sped up.. Proceed according to plan and secure the relic..

Stane: Yes I will do so.. The song is so compelling.. What of the forces here?

VI: Do not engage them. Their time will come and they too will be destroyed and brought onto ascension...

Stane: I understand.

*As the VI shuts off Kai emerges...*

Kai: There are ways here?

Stane: There is always relics that are left here in this galaxy the fools haven't found them or they have and do not know their true usage.

Kai: Where is this relic?

Stane: Let me worry about that... I need you to secure the place for our arrival.

Kai: Yes sir.

Stane: I am guessing Holtz is hearing whispers of the Plague by now..

Kai: You know the man?

Stane: Yes genius, but mad, and there is a reason for it. There is also guilt.

Kai: Very well.. What about the cube?

Stane: It is not necessary to our plans... Leave it where it is.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cooper:alright inform me if you reach them.

Officer: aye sir

Cooper beams up to his ship in orbit forming up the first fleet and taking it out of orbit
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    UNSC Denton

Cooper sits in his command chair looking over the report as the fleet gets ready.

Silent Glory(ai) Sir the fleet is ready to jump to check the border with the romulan since we lost contact with them.

Cooper: very good have the fleet enter full combat alert and initiate jump we will arrive in 10 min with all weapons and shields powered

Silent Glory: aye sir crew and fleet is responding
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Talikar: Toban was always a consiracy theorist and part alarmist.. What do our scientists say about the matter?

Markon: The virus appears to be airborne in nature. It also seems to have been engineered.

Naturally occurring viruses spread throughout the body via the circulatory system. Once it enters the lungs, it goes where the blood goes. This virus does not. It immediately heads for specific organs - namely the reproductive system - where it takes residence.

The scientists believe that this virus had to be engineered in a laboratory.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

OOC: Don't worry, I'm already planning an escape for Sam and T'mar, which will also work on their relationship as well. As for Vala's family, go ahead. Gives you a chance to do something with D'rix.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: I will leave the kid to develop on your end.. Not really going to get into what the kid looks like. Probably going to have it hidden away..*

*Romulan space, Haakona *

*D'rix is sitting down caring for a covered up child... many have tried to kill the child for the sins of its father. But the gilded prison is not so much gilded when D'rix knows the hangman is pacing outside. *

D'rix: My sister was smart in getting out.

*There is a discussion outside her door that she can barely hear as it is muffled, then the door opens. Another Romulan enters its uniform official and well tailored. *

Natal: I am here with a mutual friend.

D'rix: Which is that many are dead now days..

Natal: Some one that remembers doing business with your late husband. He wants to see to it that you and the child survive... I have cleared the way to a unmarked ship with a stealth drive.

D'rix: What is the bay.?

Natal: 12. Good luck madam.. *shows the badge he held during the civil war, of Preston's Republic.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Markon: The virus appears to be airborne in nature. It also seems to have been engineered.

Naturally occurring viruses spread throughout the body via the circulatory system. Once it enters the lungs, it goes where the blood goes. This virus does not. It immediately heads for specific organs - namely the reproductive system - where it takes residence.

The scientists believe that this virus had to be engineered in a laboratory.

*Talikar brings up the strains genetic sequence on the holo grid.. and brings up the ping from Starfleet medical..*

Talikar: It appears you have your first lead Markon... The virus is something known to the Federation but only one case. Someone of your acquaintance.. I want you to find the truth and anyone involved, no deaths.

*shows the file it matches to Talikar's face is not one of amusement. *
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: I will leave the kid to develop on your end.. Not really going to get into what the kid looks like. Probably going to have it hidden away..*

*Romulan space, Faragol station... *

*D'rix is sitting down caring for a covered up child... many have tried to kill the child for the sins of its father. But the gilded prison is not so much gilded when D'rix knows the hangman is pacing outside. *

D'rix: My sister was smart in getting out.

*There is a discussion outside her door that she can barely hear as it is muffled, then the door opens. Another Romulan enters its uniform official and well tailored. *

Natal: I am here with a mutual friend.

D'rix: Which is that many are dead now days..

Natal: Some one that remembers doing business with your late husband. He wants to see to it that you and the child survive... I have cleared the way to a unmarked ship with a stealth drive.

D'rix: What is the bay.?

Natal: 12. Good luck madam.. *shows the badge he held during the civil war, of Preston's Republic.*

OOC: One thing; I did say that D'rix was on the Haakona - the ship Vala and Darov came to Nopada in.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: One thing; I did say that D'rix was on the Haakona - the ship Vala and Darov came to Nopada in.

OOC: *facepalm* ok... forgot that..