test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Brand New Lifetime Subscriber

ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
After much determination and overtime I've finally achieved the unachievable: Lifetime!

This is such a happy moment in my gaming life. Just thought I'd share it!

Happy 5th of July!

Time for some celebratory music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET_CIA977Ug

See you over the gold-pressed latinum fence! :P
Post edited by ashlotte on

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,346 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    ashlotte wrote: »
    After much determination and overtime I've finally achieved the unachievable: Lifetime!

Happy 5th of July!

Congratulations! :D
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thank you, friend! ^_^ I'm in good company it seems!

STO seemed like the only worth while investment in the mmo department, save for Star Citizen.

Also, should I make my lib borg a science, tactical, or an engineer? I plan on getting both the Tal Shiar adapted Cruisers for it.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Welcome!!!! :D
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm not a numbers guy that mini-maxes builds so this is only a matter of opinion, but the very first character I made when the game officially launched was my Lib Borg and I made him Science. I've never regretted that decision, probably because I really love summoning Photonic Fleet. :P

See if you can get some other opinions about the other two careers before making a final decision tho. ;)

Alrighty! I'll likely pick between Science and Tactical. I do admit to being mesmerized by that space magic. :P

Also, hi kitty-man! :)
  • Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited July 2014
    Also, should I make my lib borg a science, tactical, or an engineer? I plan on getting both the Tal Shiar adapted Cruisers for it.

My second toon is a Lib Borg Rommy... I popped for both Tal Shiar ships, and both are waiting for me for when that character is level appropriate. :D He's an engineer, and the battle cruiser has cruiser commands (I think). Both ships, though, have sensor analysis... so, it may be a good option for science, too!

Welcome to the club! :) Just got my LTS a few weeks back!
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations and welcome aboard the USS Lifetime!
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Is this some kind of ad campaign for the current sale? :eek:
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Happy 5th of July!

I`m sure the devs would be choosing this music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3dQ0nnlHY

welcome to the club.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I`m sure the devs would be choosing this music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3dQ0nnlHY

welcome to the club.

Jesus man, how old are you? LOL :D
    Orginially Posted by ashlotte

Happy 5th of July!

See you over the gold-pressed latinum fence!

Congratulation young friend, may you take full advantage of what becoming a Lifetimer has to offer.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    genadagenada Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You should think about making a Romulan Tac officer, the lts ship for them is pretty awesome.
  • Options
    solidneutroniumsolidneutronium Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Happy 5th of July!

Conga Rats! Another suc...I mean satisfied customer.:D
    Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for helping keep the lights on.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    welcome to the club. you are now a subject of the Terran Empire, and I already has your stuff
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the clan :D

Take a seat and for your safety please keep your arms inside of the car for the duration of the ride ;)
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Is this some kind of ad campaign for the current sale? :eek:

Probably.. because i dont think cryptic is selling a lot of lfs... lol, i will be crazy if i will waste my money on a LFS for this game :confused:, i mean, i still like it.. but i dont see why i should throw away so much money if i dont see that this game deserves it. But of course, thanks to all these LFsers, the game is still alive, so, thank you very much and "congratulations".
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I was hoping to get a lifetime sub in this sale, but unfortunately I don't get paid until Friday so I'm going to miss out by a day :(
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations and welcome! :D

I've had my lifetime sub for a couple years now and never regretted it. I personally have my liberated Borg captain as an Engineer flying a Fleet Chimera. I would imagine the combo would work well for the for the Adapted Destroyer as well.

And I'm also looking forward to Star Citizen. I'm itching to take my Constellation out.
  • Options
    opak1opak1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the club! See you at the Captain's Table!

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." - James T. Kirk
  • Options
    wildmousexwildmousex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    belidos wrote: »
    I was hoping to get a lifetime sub in this sale, but unfortunately I don't get paid until Friday so I'm going to miss out by a day :(

in a situation like yours I would go to the pawn shop and take out on a loan against something, get the LTS, on Friday go back and pay off the loan. these kinds of services exist in society for a reason

and welcome to the LTS club OP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Me playing UT2k4 (red guy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0DnP7wXnU