test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    *Susan keeps pushing more and more, grunting from the exertion when the holodeck doorbell rings and she stops*

Susan: Um... who is it?

Serah: Its Serah, Susan I've got something important to tell you.

*The Cyborg is knocked back a little, part of its synthetic flesh melting off giving it a horrific appearance as it opens fire*

Eve: Try not to get hit by that stuff, our temporal shield will stop the adverse effects of chrono plasma but if it runs out that's going to be big trouble. *she tries to work faster, thinking for a moment* We can't use anything explosive without damaging the walk ways and risking making escape harder but... Jane, try and get it near the wall, I might be able to flush some of the excess chronoplasma from the conduit itself to damage it.(think like the situation with the bluegill vaadwaur on romulan ship)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: and I forgot I better get back to him as well.

Janeway is aboard the Belfast as his temporary command ship since the Cairo is being towed back to a repair dock.

Janeway: I want you to try to get a hold of any medical and supply ships you can. The more aide we can get here to them the better.

Cmdr: yes admiral. Right away. What are your orders for the rest of the ships still here?

Janeway: have any operational ships remain to patrol the area. We will remain as long as the UNSC wants. If they ask us to leave we will but I think and bet Harper will want to have some help around for awhile at least.

Cmdr: aye sir.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Prasis is aboard her ship giving commands to deploy the remaining UNSC ships that have been left at the expanse into a patrol formation.

Prasis: Deja I want the Callisto and Berma to patrol sectors 3-8. That should cover the entire area for now. Have them deploy defense and scanning satellites as they go.

Deja: yes ma’am. You have an incoming message from admiral Harper.

Prasis: put him through.

Harper: captain how are things going there?

Prasis: as well as expected. I’ve sent all slip space capable ships to other locations and will use ships that can’t make a slip space jumps to patrol the expanse.

Harper: very good. Sounds like you have things under control there.

Prasis: yes sir. Permission to speak freely sir?

Harper: of course.

Prasis: how bad is it sir. Really.

Harper: now good. After recent events and the undine attacks our fleet is down to about a third of its normal size. Not to mention the fact that one of our major shipyards was destroyed with one of the colonies. We aren’t going to be doing good either on the food and economic side of things for awhile. Things are going to be pretty sparse.

Prasis: understood sir.

Harper: also I’m promoting you to vice admiral. I’m going to leave you in command of the task force there at the expanse for now. I know it’s not the most prestigious post at the moment but it is vital.

Prasis: I understand sir. And thank you.

Harper: I’m going to be sending the Keri to be your command ship. I don’t think you will need the power of a Punic class but better safe then sorry in case anything happens over there.

Prasis: understood sir. Any other orders?

Harper: at this time no. Just keep the area secure and safe. Your judgment is to be used on how long you want the federation or republic to remain in the area if they offer.

Prasis: understood.

Harper: I also don’t think I need to remind you to watch ONIs activities.

Prasis: no sir

Harper: give them a wide birth as long as they don’t do anything that is illegal. Good luck admiral I’ll be in touch soon.

She nods as the channel ends.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Susan keeps pushing more and more, grunting from the exertion when the holodeck doorbell rings and she stops*

*The Cyborg is knocked back a little, part of its synthetic flesh melting off giving it a horrific appearance as it opens fire*

Eve: Try not to get hit by that stuff, our temporal shield will stop the adverse effects of chrono plasma but if it runs out that's going to be big trouble. *she tries to work faster, thinking for a moment* We can't use anything explosive without damaging the walk ways and risking making escape harder but... Jane, try and get it near the wall, I might be able to flush some of the excess chronoplasma from the conduit itself to damage it.(think like the situation with the bluegill vaadwaur on romulan ship)

*Sara stops, panting as Susan had just about overpowered her.

Planet. Jane tries to lure the Cyborg over to the wall, continuing to attack it.*
    Vosi Dax: Is there any word on what the next move is?

Hargrove: I'm not so sure there is one. The Undine invasion is repulsed. You'd be better off contacting Janeway for further orders on your end Captain. As for us, we can't go anywhere until a tug flotilla arrives to guide our disabled ships through fold-space.
    Ooc: yeah I’ll get to some other things here shortly. Just kinda slow overall on my end till I move some of my own stuff along at the moment.
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Sara stops, panting as Susan had just about overpowered her.

Planet. Jane tries to lure the Cyborg over to the wall, continuing to attack it.*

OoC: Sorry, still dealing with that bank account issue, been on the phone all day.

*The Cyborg Follows her, just like the others preferring to be close to ensure their shots are harder to dodge. Once it gets close enough to the wall, but far enough from Jane, Eve hits the switch and the wall bursts open, gushing out green and dark green flames that incinerate its flesh and melt its bones together while it shuts down*

Eve: Uh... we have a problem. That sped up the meltdown process so we just lost a lot of time. *she rushes past the flames to Jane* We need to leave now.

Serah: *enters the holodeck* Um... Torin just called and he found a girlfriend. And he is under the impression you are still waiting for him. I just barely hid anything from him.

Susan: Sh*t.
    Vosi Dax: Is there any word on what the next move is?

Hargrove: I'm not so sure there is one. The Undine invasion is repulsed. You'd be better off contacting Janeway for further orders on your end Captain. As for us, we can't go anywhere until a tug flotilla arrives to guide our disabled ships through fold-space.

Vosi Dax: We'll still rendevous with you to help with any repairs you or the republic and UNSC need. *She nods and ends the transmission, Hailing Janeway to report in*
    Janeway takes the call in his ready room.

Janeway: ah captain I think congratulations are in order for a job well done.
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > OoC: Sorry, still dealing with that bank account issue, been on the phone all day.
    >
    > *The Cyborg Follows her, just like the others preferring to be close to ensure their shots are harder to dodge. Once it gets close enough to the wall, but far enough from Jane, Eve hits the switch and the wall bursts open, gushing out green and dark green flames that incinerate its flesh and melt its bones together while it shuts down*
    >
    > Eve: Uh... we have a problem. That sped up the meltdown process so we just lost a lot of time. *she rushes past the flames to Jane* We need to leave now.
    >
    > ***
    >
    > Serah: *enters the holodeck* Um... Torin just called and he found a girlfriend. And he is under the impression you are still waiting for him. I just barely hid anything from him.
    >
    > Susan: Sh*t.

*Jane grabs her arm and tries to port them out as they run.

Tora Ziyal. Daya stays out of the conversation for now.*
    Eve: Ah! Warn me first! *she looks disoriented. They wind up in a random part of the ship, a few minutes before the ship was sent into meltdown* What did I say about transporting around a temporal anomaly? You're lucky we seem to have gone back in time only a bit, and not been sent into the stone age or the death of the universe.

OoC: I don't really know how porting works around time travel stuff, but assuming its a similar principle to transporters, it could have interacted poorly.

Susan: I don't know what to do. I feel so guilty now... I know he moved on but... I feel like I betrayed him...
    Eve: Ah! Warn me first! *she looks disoriented. They wind up in a random part of the ship, a few minutes before the ship was sent into meltdown* What did I say about transporting around a temporal anomaly? You're lucky we seem to have gone back in time only a bit, and not been sent into the stone age or the death of the universe.

OoC: I don't really know how porting works around time travel stuff, but assuming its a similar principle to transporters, it could have interacted poorly.

Susan: I don't know what to do. I feel so guilty now... I know he moved on but... I feel like I betrayed him...

*OOC: Well, it's interacting with another dimension (the Veil), but I kinda figured it would be a bit whacky around temporal anomalies.*

Jane: Look at it this way, now we have more time to escape!

*Tora Ziyal. Sara puts a hand on her shoulder.*

Sara: Hey, he sorta abandoned you first. Remember?
    Harper arrives at New Reach the current political and military capital. He walks alone through a large garden like area that had been made as a memorial for those lost recently at Arcadia. He had seen the area being reserved for those lost at the recent colonies and conflict of the expanse as well. He was tired. Exhausted really. The last few days had been extremely difficult and he knew the hardest days where to come. He stands before a memorial that goes through and displays the names of all the UNSC personnel lost at Arcadia.

Harper: so many lost there and now the recent losses. One has to wonder when and if it will ever end.

He sighs as he tightens his jacket to help keep him warm. He stays there a moment before he turns to walk back to his office back at fleetcomm hq. a short while later he arrives once back inside he sees Strauss who is waiting for him.

Harper: General.

Strauss: admiral. I’d like to talk to you for a moment if we can.

Harper: of course. Come on in.
    Osman walks into her office setting down a padd while walking over to the replicator.

Osman: coffee black.

She walks over to the window in her office looking out as she takes a long drink.

Atlas: ma’am. And how are we today.

Osman: the undine where stopped but we lost a lot of people and ships. Nothing compared to the UNSC of course but still it was costly for everyone.

Atlas: yes ma’am it was. I have the recent field reports ready for you to view if you would like. Nothing to major since the battle ended.

Osman: thank you I’ll take a look at them a little later.

Atlas nods as vanishes from her desk. A moment later her door chimes.

Osman: enter.

Rotek walks in and waits for the door to close before speaking.

Rotek: do you have a moment?

Osman gestures to one of the chairs in her office as she takes a seat herself.

Rotek: I’m assuming you listened to the admirals speech he made about the UNSC and it’s recent loss.

Osman: I did Harper seemed to handle himself pretty well.

Rotek: indeed. I do have some disturbing reports though.

Osman: what is ONI doing this time.

Rotek: nothing has been confirmed but we believe they may have been gathering undine wreckage and even some undine prisoners as well.

Osman: thoughts?

Rotek: incorporating the tech into their ships most likely. UNSC ships have always been well armored. More so then the republic and federation ships to make up for their weaker shields. If they then incorporate undine tech into their hulls...

Osman: it would make them even more resilient then they already are. That could be an issue but not something we could act on even if we had proof. The battle and ships and any prisoners would have been taken in UNSC space. Even if we don’t agree there isn’t much we could do.

Rotek: I know it was simply something I thought we may want to keep an eye on.

Osman: noted. Right now we have bigger fish to be looking at. Bridger is headed to Pegasus. We believe that ONI and section 31 may be doing genetic research there. Now that is something we can do something about.

Rotek: I see. Why do it there?

Osman: easy. It’s not as well monitored as space here. A lot of places to set up shop.

Rotek: true. But neither ONI nor section 31 have easy ways to get there and back do they?

Osman: not that we know of. But I’m willing to bet they found a way to get there without a record of us knowing.

*OOC: Well, it's interacting with another dimension (the Veil), but I kinda figured it would be a bit whacky around temporal anomalies.*

Jane: Look at it this way, now we have more time to escape!

*Tora Ziyal. Sara puts a hand on her shoulder.*

Sara: Hey, he sorta abandoned you first. Remember?

Eve: Yeah but what if we had ported right into the explosion? *She starts leading them outside of the ship, finding the hole in the hull that they originally entered from. Off in the distance the Mechanical beast is attacking the Messorem, but is unable to get through its shields.*

Susan: I know... but... I feel... guilty. He atleast tried to wait for me... it didn't take me that long to wind up with Daya...
    logang19 wrote: »
    Janeway takes the call in his ready room.

Janeway: ah captain I think congratulations are in order for a job well done.

Vosi Dax: Thank you sir. I've heard about the colonies that were destroyed... but I guess we saved many more with our plan.
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Eve: Yeah but what if we had ported right into the explosion? *She starts leading them outside of the ship, finding the hole in the hull that they originally entered from. Off in the distance the Mechanical beast is attacking the Messorem, but is unable to get through its shields.*
    >
    > ***
    >
    > Susan: I know... but... I feel... guilty. He atleast tried to wait for me... it didn't take me that long to wind up with Daya...

Jane: Sorry...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: You and Daya were both in a bad place. You needed each other. If Torin had really needed you that badly, he'd have called.

I'm not saying he's trash, but I think you too haven't really been together for a lot longer than you think.
    Janeway: indeed you did. Things could have been a lot worse but hopefully things are going to quite down now since rebuilding is going to be the next major goal.
    After a long meeting with Strauss Harper is alone in his office again.

Harper: GAR send a message to Janeway and Hargrove I want you to invite both of them to the memorial planned for those lost in the battle as we will honor all those lost UNSC federation and republic.

GAR: yes admiral.
    Eve: Its okay. *she sighs and kisses Jane* Let's just get out of here. We can just drive out into the desert far enough then have the ship beam us up.

Susan: I never thought about it like that. *she looks a little surprised to hear that, realizing they really weren't together for long before he left*
    Vosi Dax: Well, we're going to assist the battle group with repairs then we can help around with relief efforts if need be.
    Janeway: very good captain. Be sure to congratulate your crew on a job well done. Janeway out.

As he closes that channel he receives Harpers request.

Janeway: commander prepare to set a course for New Reach. Inform the fleet we will be attending a ceremony there if we are needed during that time.

Cmdr: aye admiral. Course ready once you give the word.

Janeway: engage. Inform me when we arrive please.

Cmdr: aye sir.
    Eve: Its okay. *she sighs and kisses Jane* Let's just get out of here. We can just drive out into the desert far enough then have the ship beam us up.

Susan: I never thought about it like that. *she looks a little surprised to hear that, realizing they really weren't together for long before he left*

*Jane follows Eve on her bike.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: See?
    Harper is standing in fleetcomms C&C room overlooking all operations in UNSC space.

Harper: no I want battle group B to patrol sectors 3a through 7c. I want battle groups A, C , and D to form up here and compromise into the new home fleet.

GAR: aye sir.

Harper: also dispatch battle group Charlie to patrol the borders. They are all we will be able to spare for that at the moment.

He looks at the map as it updates. He lets out a sigh. They have a lot of ground to keep safe and not near enough forces. He knows Strauss is having the same issue with ground forces as well in keeping key military and economic worlds secured.

*Jane follows Eve on her bike.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: See?

*Eve taps some stuff on her wrist computer as they drive, the ship lifting off sending the giant robot sprawling onto the ground. Once they're far enough away she has the ship beam them up, just moments before the Daemosh explodes, wiping out the wells class and nearly everything on the continent*

Susan: So should I tell him that?
    Harper: also GAR set the memorial service time to be in three days. That way everything can be ready and taken care of.

GAR: aye sir.

Harper: now I’m going to call it a day and go get some rest.

Harper leaves the room heading for his quarters.
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > *Eve taps some stuff on her wrist computer as they drive, the ship lifting off sending the giant robot sprawling onto the ground. Once they're far enough away she has the ship beam them up, just moments before the Daemosh explodes, wiping out the wells class and nearly everything on the continent*
    >
    > ***
    >
    > Susan: So should I tell him that?

Sara: I mean... it's up to you... I'm just saying you don't need to feel guilty. I'm not saying you should start a beef.

*Planet.*

Jane: Are all your missions this crazy?
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > *Eve taps some stuff on her wrist computer as they drive, the ship lifting off sending the giant robot sprawling onto the ground. Once they're far enough away she has the ship beam them up, just moments before the Daemosh explodes, wiping out the wells class and nearly everything on the continent*
    >
    > ***
    >
    > Susan: So should I tell him that?

Sara: I mean... it's up to you... I'm just saying you don't need to feel guilty. I'm not saying you should start a beef.

*Planet.*

Jane: Are all your missions this crazy?

Eve: No, some can get kind of boring. Every once in a while I've had to do something boring like pose as a trader and fly some frigate to move cargo. Just depends on what is needed and who is available. My favorite personally are when I get assigned to assassinate someone.

Susan: Yeah... I don't really want to start a fight either. I still care for him even if I don't like him like that anymore.
    > @westx211 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Eve: No, some can get kind of boring. Every once in a while I've had to do something boring like pose as a trader and fly some frigate to move cargo. Just depends on what is needed and who is available. My favorite personally are when I get assigned to assassinate someone.
    >
    > ***
    >
    > Susan: Yeah... I don't really want to start a fight either. I still care for him even if I don't like him like that anymore.

Jane: You'd have made a good Archangel.

Sorry I screwed up back there...

*Tora Ziyal. Sara smiles.*

Sara: Wanna finish this? Or call it a draw?

*Meanwhile, Karen is looking for Serah.*