test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Kovan: do me a favor. If your going to question him try to keep a cool head.

Damien: that will depend on the answers he gives. Don’t worry I won’t do anything drastic without you.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    *The masked man looks at the ensign and blasts him with a stun blast from a concealed weapon then sets a virus to wipe records of his access and opens a portal and walks through it the ensign possibly seeing this before being knocked out*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Serah: I think we're taking this too seriously.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Serah: I think we're taking this too seriously.

Karen *playful*: Or maybe I just wanted to feel it?

*She pushes off and smiles at Serah, bouncing on her heels.*

Okay, how do you wanna do this?
    Serah: Well I was wanting to be playful not like full on wrestling.
    Pellion and Sheridan are speaking alone now.

Sheridan: how do you plan to deal with them?

Pellion: my fleet has been upgraded to deal with the fluidic space. We also are receiving support from the Karee and sanghelli fleets as well.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Serah: Well I was wanting to be playful not like full on wrestling.

Karen: Okay, let's do that.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *The masked man looks at the ensign and blasts him with a stun blast from a concealed weapon then sets a virus to wipe records of his access and opens a portal and walks through it the ensign possibly seeing this before being knocked out*

Fed. Ensign: *tapping a comm badge* We had an intruder on the ship...

*The ships are out of the Shoal Zone... while they get teams to go after the wounded Captain who ran planet side. Terry is in conference with Matthew and the two other Captains. *

Terry: We have some vessels coming to collect the vessel and tow it to a Confederation shipyard for all powers to start studying it.
    Serah: Thanks. *she smiles*
    Damien enters a large chamber

Damien: I want your guidance before I confront him.

Parathax: what guidance do you seek my old student.

Damien: I need to be ready for whatever answers he gives me. Wether it be good or bad.

Parathax: sir and meditate with me. We will together prepare you for your meeting.
    Coulson is going through some new files he had found in Fury’s belongings. He was slowly going through them knowing he would probably be always finding new things when he needed them most. As he tapped on padd it brought up a holo of Fury.

Fury: Coulson if your seeing this then that means someone finally got the better of me and I’m dead. Don’t worry I knew it would happen sooner or later. It’s now going to be up to you and your team to deal with events that go on behind the scenes. Things that the major powers can’t or won’t address and things that every day people need protection from. Rely on those around you. Surround yourself with people you can trust. That’s something I failed to do. Everything you need is here and you will probably find it when you need it most. You are going to have to rely on yourself now. I’m not going to be coming back to help now. I know though that I’m leaving everything in good hands. Good luck. Fury out.

The holo fades as coulson is sitting in his chair. Firefly walks in

Firefly: finding more of his things I see.

Coulson: it just doesn’t feel real. I keep expecting him to come walking through that door at any time.

Firefly: agreed. But I think you will find this interesting. I intercepted this when I was doing my walk around. Seems the ships with Terry managed to bring down the enemy ship. They are engaged in ground searches here soon.

Coulson: do we have anyone near by to monitor?

Firefly: just one of my raptor class stealth ships is all. I’m monitoring the situation now.

Coulson: good keep me updated if anything changes.
    Serah: Thanks. *she smiles*

*Karen smiles back and starts bouncing on her heels again.*

Karen *playful*: Now bring it.

*The ships are out of the Shoal Zone... while they get teams to go after the wounded Captain who ran planet side. Terry is in conference with Matthew and the two other Captains. *

Terry: We have some vessels coming to collect the vessel and tow it to a Confederation shipyard for all powers to start studying it.

Matt: That should yield some interesting data.
    *Serah smiles and tries to tackle Karen down but not very hard*
    *Serah smiles and tries to tackle Karen down but not very hard*

*Karen reverses it and takes Serah down, trying to pin her gently.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

Matt: That should yield some interesting data.

Terry: How such a ship came into being, I do not know. It never appeared to me in any circumstance. There is a hole in what I can see. It bothers me. The leader of the group has fled to the planet, I am sending teams down to search and apprehend him.

*James Jr... is heading down, where he runs into Rekas...*

James Jr: I hear you guys are heading down.

Rekas: Yes... a desert planet does not really give me much to feel great about. Sunlight is going to be a bit much.

James Jr: I can imagine Casval is going...

Rekas: Yeah...

James Jr: *He knows Rekas is holding something back...* What is it Rekas..

Rekas: I probably should not tell you this... Did they ever tell you what exactly happened to Cassi?

James Jr: *stiffens a bit* No Cas... never told me.

Rekas: I... see.

James Jr: What happened Rekas...

Rekas: Casval was the one that killed her. He said there was not enough time to get her out...

*Before he could say anything else James Jr was gone... angry. He was looking for Casval... Who had already left the ship with the first wave. Ghani saw him and the look on his face, which got her wondering...*

Ghani: James... *He went past her, he could not waste much time.. He took a rifle out and a phaser... *

Answer me...

James Jr: Why didn't anyone tell me it was Casval that did it?

Ghani: We did not want you to hurt more than you were.

James Jr: *sighs gritting his teeth* I know your motives about it are pure... but his... I do not know.
    *Serah smiles and kisses Karen*

Serah: Much better.
    *Serah smiles and kisses Karen*

Serah: Much better.

*Karen smiles and tries to shift into a top mount, releasing the lock-up and just sitting on Serah playfully.*

Karen *playful*: Still beating you.
    Pellion: we also have a new biological weapon to release on the undine should things go to far south.

Sheridan: what do you mean?

Pellion: we found them hidden in isolation chambers on one of the shield worlds on Virgo. They where referred in the files as je’aire or translated the best word is infection I’ll send you the whole file.
    *On the surface of the Planet, dusty air hits Casval's face as well as the strong sun beating down on the shuttle and on him. He hated feeling that heat. It was like a engine running hot. The almost endless sand dunes in front of them shows how unforgiving the land is. *

Casval: You think they would let us change more to lighter wear... We have the body suits to help us retain water.

Shekas: *Who is hooded and wearing thick goggles to help him cope with the copious sunlight.* That would help us search the area assigned to us. Do you know of any old communities around here?

Casval: My father never imparted them, but he did record them from memory. *He takes a map as the team is getting prepped in suits.. He points to the edge of the mountain side not far off. *

They would go to the rocks... There is a safe haven not far off.

*OOC: If you guys want to head up separate teams on this Desert planet go ahead... *
    OoC: Sorry my internet was out for like 2 days.
    Serah: Oh are you? *she rolls her over and sits on top then leans down and kisses her*
    OoC: Sorry my internet was out for like 2 days.

*OOC: Its cool... I had a family emergency Saturaday, for the moment it is okay. Also have a busy week ahead of me. Also work I need to catch up on. The plot has moved planetside for a manhunt on a desert planet, that has not been visited for over two decades..*
    Serah: Oh are you? *she rolls her over and sits on top then leans down and kisses her*

*Karen tries to roll Serah off and get to her feet.

Meanwhile, Tara A puts up a fierce fight, but Frigg is able to knock her out in the second round.*
    Meanwhile the undine attacks have increased but the devices given by Carter seem to be helping to deal with the undine being able to appear to close to planets.

Janeway: well I’m glad you all made it back safely.

Novak: thank you admiral it was rough there for a little bit but the crew performed very well.

Janeway: good we are putting together a task force to address the undine threat. We can’t ignore it any longer. If we don’t do something soon it could be devistating.

Novak: understood admiral.

Meanwhile

Sheridan: what do you think.

Hammond: I’m concerned with how they plan to control it if they let it lose in undine space.

Sheridan: exactly my thoughts. How do they keep it from attacking worlds outside of undine space.

Hammond: it seems like an awful big risk if you ask me.
    Janeway walks into the quarters where Corvus is staying.

Corvus: they told me you would be coming by at some point.

Janeway: how nice of them. I’m hoping intelligence was polite in their questioning.

Corvus: more so then I expected.

Janeway: good. Now I have some things I’d like to ask you.

Corvus: go right on ahead.
    *Tara A feels her head flare up in pain, a nagging pain, matching her heartbeat. Wilson is not far off, he has been very quiet...*
    Frigg: Better luck next time sis.

*She manages to with Serah getting back up quickly*
    *Tara A feels her head flare up in pain, a nagging pain, matching her heartbeat. Wilson is not far off, he has been very quiet...*

*Karen smiles and gets in a stance.

Holodeck. Tara A nods tiredly and walks achingly to her quarters, taking some painkillers for the migraine.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Karen smiles and gets in a stance.

Holodeck. Tara A nods tiredly and walks achingly to her quarters, taking some painkillers for the migraine.*

*When she arrives in her quarters she feels another pulsation in her head, images of the Desert World, a giant worm's roar, a desert worm pen of some kind, and James Jr and Casval grappling with each other. This is not an ability she naturally has, but Terry is in her head... We move forward, we go back, events are moving... Plans within plans... The plan is in a delicate phase. Move forward and go back... He is coming... The images repeat as if it is having a hard time making sense, something interrupting him like a computer virus. She still does not get why that is.*

Terry: *In her head* Move forward and go back. We need him back... *Images go to Ebren...* Go...