test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    I wonder if the others are having issues posting like I was.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Damien: I’m sure. Wish I could say it was a pleasure but like normal it really wasn’t and I hate to lie.

Q: Such a vaunted pleasure. *Q snaps his fingers.*
  • Options
    Damien let’s out a sigh of relief as he sits back down.

Damien: if there’s one thing I hate dealing with it’s a Q.

He sits back down in deep and concerned thought as he sits down crossed leg and begins to meditate on what has happened recently.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Damien let’s out a sigh of relief as he sits back down.

Damien: if there’s one thing I hate dealing with it’s a Q.

He sits back down in deep and concerned thought as he sits down crossed leg and begins to meditate on what has happened recently.

*OOC: I hope this problem gets fixed.*
  • Options
    Agreed. Me switching web browsers on my phone seems to have helped.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    OoC: I'm able to post again what did I miss?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    OOC: Not much. We kept things on the back burner for you.
  • Options
    Ooc: yeah not a whole lot really me and Allen worked on something but that is now waiting till your guys is done
  • Options
    *OOC: Everyone can post again. Excellent.*
  • Options
    OoC: Okay. I need to find my last post though I'm gonna need to go pick up some glasses soon
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Okay. I need to find my last post though I'm gonna need to go pick up some glasses soon

*OOC: Take your time man.. I am in no rush. Besides working at the moment anyway.*
  • Options
    Ooc: well while I wait to be able to move Damien along I’ll get back to osman and carter here after dinner.
  • Options
    Osman arrives and beams down to the facility Carter sent her coordinates for.

Carter: welcome I’m glad you got my message. ONI is already here as is starfleet intelligence. Please follow me.

He leads her through the facility where she can see a number of research items be packed up and moved.

Osman: cleaning house?

Carter: come now you know how this works. Once we are done I’ll have to get rid of this facility. Billions spent on it but with the current situation worth the loss.
  • Options
    Garrick: at least they can't get us from behind now. Focus efforts on our other facings but don't leave our rear unguarded.

Hale: Can we get some fire support over here we found the ship but were being attacked!
  • Options
    John: Very well then it should be fine but I'd keep a close eye on the replicators in sickbay too in case he tries to .modify them
  • Options
    Garrick: at least they can't get us from behind now. Focus efforts on our other facings but don't leave our rear unguarded.

Hale: Can we get some fire support over here we found the ship but were being attacked!

Tem: Yes Sir..

*Over at the USS Enterprise J the ship is taking a pounding as the MS teams are tied down by the drones.*

*On the bridge*

Terry: Alright try firing the gravimetric lance... See if that does anything against that defense field. Message the...

Alvin: They are engaged in combat with the drones...

*The ship gets hit again making them grab the bars next to their stations.*

Wade: Signal them anyway Commander, we do not want to hit them...

Alvin: Yes sir..

*The ship starts sending a visual signal to the MS teams to back off, as the lance weapon begins charging.. *

*elsewhere on the ship*

*Casval checks his messages and tries to find a rifle and phaser. He needs to be ready when things get hairy..*

*Outside Vee takes down another Drone...*

Vee: Sir the ship is signalling again.. Sir they are going to use the lance!
  • Options
    Damien is seated as he makes a slow motion with his hands and begins to activate the eye. A few moments later he opens his eyes and is in a different place as he gets up.

Damien: I need guidance and knowledge.

Ooc: anyone can put someone here to speak with him if they want.

A figure appears near him.

Sentinel: and what is it you seek or hope to find here.

Damien: answers. I need to know what is coming and how to save people from it.

Sentinel: ah but who says you can?

Damien: I do.
  • Options
    John: Very well then it should be fine but I'd keep a close eye on the replicators in sickbay too in case he tries to .modify them

Weston: Yes, sir.

*He goes to put things in place, Dani watching the interrogation room with concern.*

Dani: What do you think?

*Tora Ziyal. As morning starts to come around, Tara A is sitting in her quarters in thought.*

OOC: I'm thinking we skip over Tara A's match with Frigg, because I'm pretty certain Frigg would win, and I don't think we really want to go into what would probably be a pretty aggressive match (at least as far as Tara A's concerned).
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*He goes to put things in place, Dani watching the interrogation room with concern.*

*Tora Ziyal. As morning starts to come around, Tara A is sitting in her quarters in thought.*

OOC: I'm thinking we skip over Tara A's match with Frigg, because I'm pretty certain Frigg would win, and I don't think we really want to go into what would probably be a pretty aggressive match (at least as far as Tara A's concerned).

OoC: Sorry been running errands all day. And yeah probably. Though it would've been fun to see I don't think most of the girls would stand a chance against Frigg.

John: Could you be more specific?

*Tara B is rubbing her wristband and wandering around*
  • Options

*Over at the USS Enterprise J the ship is taking a pounding as the MS teams are tied down by the drones.*

*On the bridge*

Terry: Alright try firing the gravimetric lance... See if that does anything against that defense field. Message the...

*The ship starts sending a visual signal to the MS teams to back off, as the lance weapon begins charging.. *

*elsewhere on the ship*

*Casval checks his messages and tries to find a rifle and phaser. He needs to be ready when things get hairy..*

Garrick: Can we perform an antiproton sweep? maybe we could use sweeps as a sort of sonar the particles will bounce off of any ships and we might be able to see something moving easier

Hale: Get out of here then! *Hale breaks away immediately*
  • Options

OoC: Sorry been running errands all day. And yeah probably. Though it would've been fun to see I don't think most of the girls would stand a chance against Frigg.

Dani: Which one do you think did it?

*Ziyal. Tara A gets up and goes to get ready for her match. Meanwhile, Tara is in the gym practising.*
  • Options
    Osman: so I hope you had a good reason dragging me out to the edge of the galaxy

Carter: of course I did. Come the others are in here.

They enter as Virsio is sitting and talking with Blackwell

Carter: well I’m sure you all are curious as to why I called you all here.

Virsio: that would probably classify as an understatement.

Carter: well as you all know the undine have been on a war path a number of planets have already been attacked along with a good deal of ships. My team has developed a device that will help deal with them.

He taps a few controls on the table.

Carter: my team has created a device that makes it impossible for the undine to create a singularity in the vicinity of the device. A normal system would require 2 devices to adequately secure it.

Blackwell: how well do they really work.

Carter; we have tried to provoke the undine at a few facilities that we have these installed at they had to enter at a far off ravage to get close.

Virsio: how many do you have?

Carter: brought to give you each half a dozen. I suspect once you have them you will be able to produce them at a much faster rate.
  • Options

*On the bridge*

*elsewhere on the ship*

Garrick: Can we perform an antiproton sweep? maybe we could use sweeps as a sort of sonar the particles will bounce off of any ships and we might be able to see something moving easier

*The USS Enterprise J fires its Gravimetric Lance causing damage to the Dreadnought... and causing the rest of the shoal zone to go wild... The RSS Enterprise spots its opponent heading to aid the Dreadnought against the USS Enterprise J... Garrick and the other Republic vessel hold on tight as they get violent shakes. They then notice the next vessel they were looking for getting hit by debris. Crippled in spot... Their openning wide open and inviting. *

Tem: Sir... That gravimetric distortion is from the USS Enterprise.... The Admiral is not playing around... They must be in a hell of a fight.

*Vee tries to grasp onto a hulk and avoid getting hit by disturbed debris... *

Vee: I do not get enough leave for this TRIBBLE...

*On the Dreadnought *

Skull: *gripping his chair tightly...* Report!!!

Jean: That weapon damaged our weapons systems torpedo launchers are down.. The defense shielding... is down to 45 percent effectivness...

Skull: Return fire! I want that ship to pay for every inch...

*The Dreadnought opens fire on the Enterprise J again trying to crack the shell... Landing hits on the hull scorching the surface and weakening the Structural Integrity field... *

*On the Bridge they hold on as the ship shakes... *

Terry: We are in cooldown... So fire back...

Alvin: Sir... we have a power problem on the batteries on deck 14 and 15.

Terry: Deploy repair teams..

Rissa: Admiral Structural Integrity is down on those decks. Shields are weakening.

Terry: Focus fire on the damaged nacelle have the next shot of the lance target it. If the MS teams can get this message have them attack. They will have Atlas support craft to back them up.

Sasha: Yes Sir..

*She is signalling the MS teams to attack the Dreadnought support will be coming. *

*The ship fires back on the Nacelle of the dreadnought... But does not damage it just yet. The counter attack from the dreadnought finally hits home on the shields and there are hull breaches on three decks.. Scorching other parts.. James Jr's section is nearby one of those spots.. Sickbay nearby is now getting casualties... *

Nurse: Doctor we have company!

• Options

*Ziyal. Tara A gets up and goes to get ready for her match. Meanwhile, Tara is in the gym practising.*

OoC: Dammit I was gonna respond earlier and it didn't send

*Tara B enters the gym and walks over to Tara*

Tara B: Hey Sis.

John: Both of them.
  • Options

*On the bridge*

*elsewhere on the ship*

*The USS Enterprise J fires its Gravimetric Lance causing damage to the Dreadnought... and causing the rest of the shoal zone to go wild... The RSS Enterprise spots its opponent heading to aid the Dreadnought against the USS Enterprise J... Garrick and the other Republic vessel hold on tight as they get violent shakes. They then notice the next vessel they were looking for getting hit by debris. Crippled in spot... Their openning wide open and inviting. *

Tem: Sir... That gravimetric distortion is from the USS Enterprise.... The Admiral is not playing around... They must be in a hell of a fight.

Vee: I do not get enough leave for this ****...

*On the Dreadnought *

Jean: That weapon damaged our weapons systems torpedo launchers are down.. The defense shielding... is down to 45 percent effectivness...

*The Dreadnought opens fire on the Enterprise J again trying to crack the shell... Landing hits on the hull scorching the surface and weakening the Structural Integrity field... *

Rissa: Admiral Structural Integrity is down on those decks. Shields are weakening.

Terry: Focus fire on the damaged nacelle have the next shot of the lance target it. If the MS teams can get this message have them attack. They will have Atlas support craft to back them up.

*She is signalling the MS teams to attack the Dreadnought support will be coming. *

*The ship fires back on the Nacelle of the dreadnought... But does not damage it just yet. The counter attack from the dreadnought finally hits home on the shields and there are hull breaches on three decks.. Scorching other parts.. James Jr's section is nearby one of those spots.. Sickbay nearby is now getting casualties... *

Garrick: Open fire on that ship!

Hale: TRIBBLE shoal zones....
  • Options
    edited August 2018

*On the bridge*

*elsewhere on the ship*

Vee: I do not get enough leave for this ****...

*On the Dreadnought *

Garrick: Open fire on that ship!

Hale: **** shoal zones....

*Tem opens fire on the vessel with everything they have disabling the ship. *

Tem: *When the tremors subside* We got them sir, their done. We sustained only some damage and Shields are down to 65%...

*Vee carefully hits the accelleration pedals at his feet, moving the tactile controls carefully to dodge debris trying to get to the Dreadnought... He notices units 7 and 8 pushing ahead further...*

Vee: Sir units 7 and 8 are pushing up ahead of us.
    Post edited by chrisedallen89 on
  • Options
    *OOC: Wild idea... Since I am going through Discovery for work, and West dropping that hint to it... Might go for something into something background into the Federation fold space drives and such... *
  • Options

OoC: Dammit I was gonna respond earlier and it didn't send

*Tara B enters the gym and walks over to Tara*

Tara B: Hey Sis.

John: Both of them.

Dani: Both of them?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tara: Hey. How're you doing?
  • Options
    Blackwell: while we don’t appreciate your help what do you want? I find it unlikely your doing this out of the kindness of our heart.

Carter: admiral you wound me. But no nothing at the moment. Co sister this to be paid at a later date.

Virsio: very well. If there is nothing else I want to get these back to command.

Carter: very well we are done here anyway.
  • Options
    OoC: Wait what hint drop? Also the mines randomly detonating and hitting us is kinda stupid.

Hale: Everyone fall back and regroup!