test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    John: What kind of idea?

Tara B: You know she's gonna lose.

OoC: I just remember after Karen went to bed again after the nightmare Serah was going to sneak out and Talk to Tara about the dreams bit I forgot cause of work and stuff.

Serah: Yeah babe?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    John: What kind of idea?

Tara B: You know she's gonna lose.

OoC: I just remember after Karen went to bed again after the nightmare Serah was going to sneak out and Talk to Tara about the dreams bit I forgot cause of work and stuff.

Serah: Yeah babe?

Karen: How would you like to go to a beach? You know, on the holodeck?

*Gym.*

Tara: What makes you say that?

*Columbia.*

Dani: I'll explain later.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Blackwell and Virsio both leave with the devices. As osman remains for a short time.

Osman: why are you really doing this?

Carter: it’s simple the undine pose a major threat. Our job is to deal with threats like them.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    John: Alright Captain. *he nods*

Tara B: Tara you've fought Frigg. You've seen her. She's as good as us at fighting but much stronger and faster.

Serah: Um sure. *she smiles hapily*

Tara B: Tara you've fought Frigg. You've seen her. She's as good as us at fighting but much stronger and faster.

Tara: And our sister gets very powerful when she gets angry.

*Karen and Serah's Quarters. Karen picks a bag and they head to the holodeck, Karen loading a beach program. They walk in to a simulation of a beautiful sandy beach with summer temperature, Karen sighing pleasantly as she takes off her jacket and turning to smile at Serah.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Karen and Serah's Quarters. Karen picks a bag and they head to the holodeck, Karen loading a beach program. They walk in to a simulation of a beautiful sandy beach with summer temperature, Karen sighing pleasantly as she takes off her jacket and turning to smile at Serah.*

Tara B: But not physically powerful and I don't think its gonna be fair if we through telekinesis or twilight into the mix

*Serah smiles and takes off her jacket too and kisses Karen*
    New Arcadia

Council chamber

Sheridan: the current situation is critical. If we don’t find a way to stop the undine who knows how far they will go to try to wipe us out. Not even Virgo would be safe.

Sen. Zul: what is it you propose admiral.

Sheridan: we gather as many ships as we the federation republic and other powers are able to gather and attack them directly. If we can’t stop them at least cripple them from posing a major threat.

Sen. Marla: that would be extremely risky admiral. We have no idea of the true number of undine ships and the number of their army and fleet.

Sheridan: we also can’t just sit by and try to stop every attack. We don’t have enough ships to protect every world. And I refuse to have the fleet only protect core worlds.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Damien continues walking through the artificial environment produced by the artifact.

Damien: if you won’t help I’ll find someone who will.

He walks a little further and comes to a peaceful garden like area. Where he sees a man standing by a stream.

Damien: who are you?

Rommel: a man long gone from your reality. What brings you here?

Damien: a threat I need to learn how to deal with. And trying to find some answers as to a certain individuals actions.

Rommel: well I’m not sure you will find much here. Wouldn’t it be better to ask the person directly.

Damien: at a point yes. I would like to try to understand more of his reasons first.

Tara B: But not physically powerful and I don't think its gonna be fair if we through telekinesis or twilight into the mix

*Karen kisses her back, before changing into a sports top and shorts and lying on the sand.

Gym.*

Tara: If you're that worried about it, why not talk to Frigg? I'm sure she'd go easy on her.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    Tem: Yes Sir...

*The fight between the USS Enterprise J and the dreadnought is becoming a slugfest. Until the last remaining towing ship comes in to defend the Dreadnought... *

Wade: Is the Lance ready to fire?

Sasha: Negative it still needs time to charge..

Terry: Keep our focus on the Dreadnought's nacelle, have our Atlas support craft run interference...

*The Ship rumbles again.*

Terry: Divert some power to keep the shields up.

*The Republic ship notices this last ship assisting the Dreadnought.*

Tem: Orders sir? Seems like the Admiral needs a little help.
    Tem: Yes Sir...

*The fight between the USS Enterprise J and the dreadnought is becoming a slugfest. Until the last remaining towing ship comes in to defend the Dreadnought... *

Wade: Is the Lance ready to fire?

Sasha: Negative it still needs time to charge..

Terry: Keep our focus on the Dreadnought's nacelle, have our Atlas support craft run interference...

*The Ship rumbles again.*

Terry: Divert some power to keep the shields up.

*The Republic ship notices this last ship assisting the Dreadnought.*

Tem: Orders sir? Seems like the Admiral needs a little help.

*The R.S.S. Enterprise decloaks off the U.S.S. Enterprise-J and fires a full salvo of ZPCs and torpedoes on the tug.*
    Damien: how did you get here?

Rommel: I honestly don’t remember much I remember I did some bad things in my old life. Then I just remember being here. Helping the caretaker of this place.

Damien: and who is that.

Rommel: come I’ll take you to her.

As they start walking.

Rommel: things have taken a drastic turn haven’t they outside.

Damien: you might say that yes.

Rommel smiles

Rommel: just because we are here doesn’t mean we don’t see what goes on out there.

They arrive at a rock face with no seeable entrance.

Damien: now where.

Rommel: just watch

With a few hand movements he opens a secret entrance as they walk inside.

Rommel: follow the path she is waiting.

Damien: aren’t you coming?

Rommel: no I must remain out here to watch for others and make sure no unwlecomed guest arrive as well.

He nods as he makes another quick motion and closes the door.

*Karen kisses her back, before changing into a sports top and shorts and lying on the sand.

Gym.*

Tara: If you're that worried about it, why not talk to Frigg? I'm sure she'd go easy on her.

Tara B: That'd be embarassing and Tara would get mad if she finds out.

*Serah changes into a tight bikini but wearing a skirt over her bottoms*
    Damien slowly makes his way down the passage as he comes to a large open chamber. Where two figures are speaking. They turn as he enters the room.

Valka: please visitor enter have a seat.

He walks up and takes a seat on a mat that is on the floor.

Valka: sentinel was talking to me and informing me of why you have come.

Damien: so will you people help me or not.

She smiles as she takes a seat as well.

Valka: many of the people here came to find peace that they could not find in the normal plain of existence. To leave for conflict would go against what they have sapient for so long.

Gym.*

Tara B: That'd be embarassing and Tara would get mad if she finds out.

*Serah changes into a tight bikini but wearing a skirt over her bottoms*

Tara: Then what do you want me to do?

*Holodeck.*

Karen: You know, I haven't seen a beach - a real beach - since I was 8.
    Ooc: very quite today
    OoC: Sorry my power was out for most of today
    Tara B: I don't know I cam here to vent!

Serah: Really?
    Garrick: Scatter a particle field to distract their sensors then open fire targeting their weapons
    Tara B: I don't know I cam here to vent!

Serah: Really?

Tara: Well, if you want a fight, I'm right here!

*Holodeck. Karen nods, smiling at Serah as she stands up and looks at her.*

Karen: You look incredible.
    New Arcadian

Fleetcomm hq

Sheridan is meeting with a few others as a new arrival walks in.

Sheridan: excuse me may I ask who you are?

Pellion: I have been sent by command in Virgo to come and deal with this undine problem. I am fleet admiral pellion. Commander of the black sun fleet.
    Garrick: Scatter a particle field to distract their sensors then open fire targeting their weapons

*Tem does so to throw off the manual targeting sensors. *

*Skull on the Dreadnought notices the Republic vessels...*

Skull: Clever Admiral... Clever. Direct our batteries to the Republic vessels and divert auxilary power to the shields. The Field should deal with their torpedo fire.

*The dreadnought rumbles sharply...*

*On the USS Enterprise J bridge..*

Sasha: Admiral I have an idea.. But we need a clear path...

Terry: Explain Commander.

Sasha: We should tractor that wreckage nearby into position, right in front of their nacelle, then use the tractor beam to push it right into the nacelle.

Wade: The Lance would put the Republic ships under more threat than needed.

Rissa: We need to inform the Republic ships...

Alvin: I think the MS team can handle that, its out of the way of weapons fire.

Terry: Signal them to support the Republic ships... That should do the trick.

*The signal lights show on the saucer... *

Vee: *Looking around on his viewscreen. * Sir we have something from the ship...
    OoC: I'm here was just stuck at my grandmas
    Tara B: I didn't mean that kind of vent sis. Besides I need to be careful about being excited. *she taps her wristband*

*Serah blushes*

Serah: You look beautiful too!
    OoC: What is the ms teams supposed to be doing?
    OoC: What is the ms teams supposed to be doing?

*OOC: Odd swore I posted something before I did a quick run in game. That is just odd. Anyway.. Supporting the Republic vessels the Atlas support craft are out to help them.*
    OoC: I meant like support them how? Shoot drones?
    Pellion: command wants this situation dealt with quickly. That’s why I’ve been sent here to deal with the situation.

Sheridan: with all due respect do you know the situation here?

Pellion: a race from a different semi soon of space is waging a war on this galaxy and wiping out anyone that comes in there path. Sound about right.

Hammond: how do you plan on dealing with them?

Pellion: brutal and overwhelming force. I have a special task force of 345 ships on their way to deal directly with the undine threat. And to reenforce unsc holdings here in the Milky Way.

Virsio: we have recently received some technology that may help in dealing with the undine as well. I’ll forward the data to your padds.

Pellion: thank you. Now shall we get to work.
    Tara B: I didn't mean that kind of vent sis. Besides I need to be careful about being excited. *she taps her wristband*

*Serah blushes*

Serah: You look beautiful too!

Tara: Right. Sorry.

*Karen blushes a little too, before smiling at Serah.*

Karen: You up for a little dance?