What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara B: I don't know I cam here to vent!

Serah: Really?

Tara: Well, if you want a fight, I'm right here!

*Holodeck. Karen nods, smiling at Serah as she stands up and looks at her.*

Karen: You look incredible.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    New Arcadian

Fleetcomm hq

Sheridan is meeting with a few others as a new arrival walks in.

Sheridan: excuse me may I ask who you are?

Pellion: I have been sent by command in Virgo to come and deal with this undine problem. I am fleet admiral pellion. Commander of the black sun fleet.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    Garrick: Scatter a particle field to distract their sensors then open fire targeting their weapons

*Tem does so to throw off the manual targeting sensors. *

*Skull on the Dreadnought notices the Republic vessels...*

Skull: Clever Admiral... Clever. Direct our batteries to the Republic vessels and divert auxilary power to the shields. The Field should deal with their torpedo fire.

*The dreadnought rumbles sharply...*

*On the USS Enterprise J bridge..*

Sasha: Admiral I have an idea.. But we need a clear path...

Terry: Explain Commander.

Sasha: We should tractor that wreckage nearby into position, right in front of their nacelle, then use the tractor beam to push it right into the nacelle.

Wade: The Lance would put the Republic ships under more threat than needed.

Rissa: We need to inform the Republic ships...

Alvin: I think the MS team can handle that, its out of the way of weapons fire.

Terry: Signal them to support the Republic ships... That should do the trick.

*The signal lights show on the saucer... *

Vee: *Looking around on his viewscreen. * Sir we have something from the ship...
  • Options
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    OoC: I'm here was just stuck at my grandmas
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Tara B: I didn't mean that kind of vent sis. Besides I need to be careful about being excited. *she taps her wristband*

*Serah blushes*

Serah: You look beautiful too!
  • Options
    OoC: What is the ms teams supposed to be doing?
  • Options
    OoC: What is the ms teams supposed to be doing?

*OOC: Odd swore I posted something before I did a quick run in game. That is just odd. Anyway.. Supporting the Republic vessels the Atlas support craft are out to help them.*
  • Options
    OoC: I meant like support them how? Shoot drones?
  • Options
    Pellion: command wants this situation dealt with quickly. That’s why I’ve been sent here to deal with the situation.

Sheridan: with all due respect do you know the situation here?

Pellion: a race from a different semi soon of space is waging a war on this galaxy and wiping out anyone that comes in there path. Sound about right.

Hammond: how do you plan on dealing with them?

Pellion: brutal and overwhelming force. I have a special task force of 345 ships on their way to deal directly with the undine threat. And to reenforce unsc holdings here in the Milky Way.

Virsio: we have recently received some technology that may help in dealing with the undine as well. I’ll forward the data to your padds.

Pellion: thank you. Now shall we get to work.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Tara B: I didn't mean that kind of vent sis. Besides I need to be careful about being excited. *she taps her wristband*

*Serah blushes*

Serah: You look beautiful too!

Tara: Right. Sorry.

*Karen blushes a little too, before smiling at Serah.*

Karen: You up for a little dance?
  • Options
    Damien is left alone in the chamber as the others are discussing his request. A few moments later they walk out.

Valka: we will grant you your request. Sentinel will return with you and aide you.

Damien: thank you

He nods as sentinel walks up to him now in full and heavy armor in his warriors outfit.

Sentinel: let us depart there is much work to do.

Damien nods as they leave the chamber the same way they entered. Rommel meets them outside.

Rommel: I wish you luck and good speed on your quest.

Damien: thank you
  • Options
    Serah: Is that fighting or actual dancing?

Tara B: Its okay. It's hard to get used to
  • Options
    OoC: I meant like support them how? Shoot drones?

*OOC: Yes.. or try and get on the dreadnought itself to damage it..*
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hale: Let's run interference! They need us to protect them so they can enact their plan! *He moves quickly towards the dreadnought shooting any drones her can while closing in*
  • Options

*Karen stands up and bounces on her feet lightly.*

Karen *playfully*: Wrestling.

*Gym. Tara goes bac to her stretches.*
  • Options
    Osman walks into RNI research center where a young man is lookin over the device given to them by Carter.

Osman: well will it actually work?

Glassman: well it looks like it should. The principle it will for sure. I don’t know how eager you are to test it though.

Osman: keep one here to study and start deploying the others and keep working on it doctor.

Glassman: yes ma’am
  • Options
    Hale: Let's run interference! They need us to protect them so they can enact their plan! *He moves quickly towards the dreadnought shooting any drones her can while closing in*

*The USS Enterprise fires its volley and tractors a hunk of rock for a split second giving it time to move into position on its own. The Bridge is tense as they wait for the hunk to move into range. *

Alvin: thirty seconds.

Wade: Time to see if the Captain is an uncoordinated idiot.

Terry: Patience Wade..

*Alvin is waiting finger over the button command... watching the sensors...*

Alvin: Activating.

*The USS Enterprise uses the tractor beam again to push the hunk toward the patchwork nacelle on the Dreadnought... The hunk of Rock hits the Nacelle and knocks its forward section and Brussard collector off.*

Wade: It did worked..

Terry: All ships fire at will.

*The Enterprise and the Atlas support craft open fire on the remaining chunk of Nacelle and the pylon.*

Terry: Order the MS teams to destroy the anti air batteries and land on the hull. Prepare boarding parties.

*Sasha stands up and heads to the turbolift. *

Sasha: Teams one, two, and three assemble in the transporter rooms.

Alvin: Their main power is offline.

*On the dreadnought the bridge is half coming down from the EPS relays exploding, Skull is alive and climbs up from the floor... Jean is crushed by a support beam. *

Skull: Report!
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

OoC: Sorry work has been picking up lately a lot.

Serah: if you want to grope me you could just ask. *She smirks and gets into a stance*

*Tara B sighs and sits down to watch*
  • Options

*The USS Enterprise fires its volley and tractors a hunk of rock for a split second giving it time to move into position on its own. The Bridge is tense as they wait for the hunk to move into range. *

*The USS Enterprise uses the tractor beam again to push the hunk toward the patchwork nacelle on the Dreadnought... The hunk of Rock hits the Nacelle and knocks its forward section and Brussard collector off.*

*The Enterprise and the Atlas support craft open fire on the remaining chunk of Nacelle and the pylon.*

Terry: Order the MS teams to destroy the anti air batteries and land on the hull. Prepare boarding parties.

*On the dreadnought the bridge is half coming down from the EPS relays exploding, Skull is alive and climbs up from the floor... Jean is crushed by a support beam. *

*Hale moves to attack the AA batteries on the ship firing on them and trying to get their attention*

*Garrick orders his ship to fire at will along with Terry's*
  • Options

*Hale moves to attack the AA batteries on the ship firing on them and trying to get their attention*

*The rest of the Nacelle explodes as the ships pair down on the dreadnought's partially active weapons. *

*On the Dreadnought itself the boarding teams beam onto the ship, Casval starts moving along on his own... shooting at the random dreadnought crewmember. Elsewhere Skull limps out of the bridge and stumbling into the now empty central chamber. *

Skull: *attending a console that is barely active.. When it flickers he beats on it. * Oh... Admiral you think I am going to die here by myself? No...

No... I have something else in mind for you.

*He hits the commands to lower down the specimen... and it reveals the truth. It is empty. *

No!

*His thoughts race trying to piece together who did this...But it is only one sure thing... Spider..*

That fat snake...
  • Options

*The rest of the Nacelle explodes as the ships pair down on the dreadnought's partially active weapons. *

*On the Dreadnought itself the boarding teams beam onto the ship, Casval starts moving along on his own... shooting at the random dreadnought crewmember. Elsewhere Skull limps out of the bridge and stumbling into the now empty central chamber. *

Skull: *attending a console that is barely active.. When it flickers he beats on it. * Oh... Admiral you think I am going to die here by myself? No...

*He hits the commands to lower down the specimen... and it reveals the truth. It is empty. *

No!

*His thoughts race trying to piece together who did this...But it is only one sure thing... Spider..*

That fat snake...

*The R.S.S. Enterprise unleashes a full assault, firing almost constant ZPC volleys, torpedo barrages and ZPB strikes, trying to maximise damage to the Dreadnought's weapons.*

Tactical: Cannons are starting to overheat!

Benson: Divert power from engines to compensate.

*Impressively, given the Matthew Neilson-Class' much smaller size, the R.S.S. Enterprise is managing to put out a similar level of firepower to the Federation Enterprise, if only for a brief period.*

OOC: The Indefatigable should be able to match that, West, though she won't be able to keep it up as long.
  • Options

Serah: if you want to grope me you could just ask. *She smirks and gets into a stance*

*Karen gives her an amused 'what?' look, before doing the same and circling.*
  • Options
    Ooc: sorry all have been busy with work and not feeling that great.
  • Options

No!

That fat snake...

*The R.S.S. Enterprise unleashes a full assault, firing almost constant ZPC volleys, torpedo barrages and ZPB strikes, trying to maximise damage to the Dreadnought's weapons.*

*Impressively, given the Matthew Neilson-Class' much smaller size, the R.S.S. Enterprise is managing to put out a similar level of firepower to the Federation Enterprise, if only for a brief period.*

OOC: The Indefatigable should be able to match that, West, though she won't be able to keep it up as long.

*Casval stumbles through the cooridors, there is not much in the way of resistence, the crew seems to be mostly dead. Skull does not hear him approach as he tries to bring up the commands of the self destruct... *

Casval: Trying to take us with you?

*Skull looks up and tries to draw his side arm. Casval fires, mangling Skull's hand.*

Skull: *grunting* Stupid boy...

Casval: No... From where I am standing you seem to be on the losing end. My only question is why?

Skull: They took everything from me... my identity, my people, all of their alterations to time. They had to pay for that...

Casval: Section 31?

Skull: *Angrily looks down... at a pin on his uniform.* What would you know?

Casval: A few guesses... the pin though kind of gave it away.

*there is a rumble and some explosions as the ship is getting hit. Beams come down on top of his leg and foot. *

This ship will not be around much longer especially your dreams of revenge for a long dead organization.

*He walks away as he gets a signal to pull out from Sasha. A Republic team passes him by...*

Casval: He is all yours. *He walks away knowing from some documents the think tank has that an OSS agent is there in that squad.*
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: sorry all have been busy with work and not feeling that great.

*OOC: Its okay man. Get well.*
  • Options
    edited September 2018

No!

That fat snake...

*Casval stumbles through the cooridors, there is not much in the way of resistence, the crew seems to be mostly dead. Skull does not hear him approach as he tries to bring up the commands of the self destruct... *

Casval: Trying to take us with you?

*Skull looks up and tries to draw his side arm. Casval fires, mangling Skull's hand.*

Skull: *grunting* Stupid boy...

Casval: No... From where I am standing you seem to be on the losing end. My only question is why?

Skull: They took everything from me... my identity, my people, all of their alterations to time. They had to pay for that...

Casval: Section 31?

Skull: *Angrily looks down... at a pin on his uniform.* What would you know?

Casval: A few guesses... the pin though kind of gave it away.

*there is a rumble and some explosions as the ship is getting hit. Beams come down on top of his leg and foot. *

This ship will not be around much longer especially your dreams of revenge for a long dead organization.

*He walks away as he gets a signal to pull out from Sasha. A Republic team passes him by...*

Casval: He is all yours. *He walks away knowing from some documents the think tank has that an OSS agent is there in that squad.*

*A strange man clad in black is seen downloading information from the computer banks his face obscured by a featureless mask*

Garrick: Fire all weapons the ZPC's everything! When they start overheating overload the coolant shunts near the weapon bays it should balance out enough that we can keep firing for a few minutes!
  • Options

*Serah does the same but bounces with each step her bikini doing little to stop her large chest from bouncing with her and she knows it*
  • Options

*Serah does the same but bounces with each step her bikini doing little to stop her large chest from bouncing with her and she knows it*

OOC: Just going to point out that would be pretty uncomfortable.

*Karen quickly lunges forward and locks up, trying to take Serah down.*
  • Options
    OoC: Yes but Serah can make her skin virtually bullet proof I'm sure making that less uncomfortable isn't outside of her power she's just trying to be extra teasing compared to normal.

*Serah holds her ground only giving a few inches*