test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Undine forces continue to commence hit and run attacks on any vessel they find.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Jari: I think we need a medkit...

*Serah leans down and kisses her while keeping her pinned*

Serah: That all you got?

*Kenar comes and gives them a hand.

Holodeck 1. Karen lets her.*

Karen *tired*: Maybe.

Serah: Do you want to stop? *She looks concerned*

Jari: Thanks doc. *She smiles and rubs her healed wounds*

Karen *tired, playful*: Nah...

*Karen tries to roll on top.

Holodeck 2. Kenar nods and leaves.*

Christie: Didn't think I was gonna be able to win...

*OOC: Do you want to do a second set of matches just to get through them or...?*

Serah: Alright then. Can you still reverse this? *She smiles*

Jari: You barely managed to pull through.

ooC: Um. How many would there be?

*Karen tries to roll on top, but aside from the fact she's tiring out, Serah has good positioning on her.

Holodeck 2.*

Christie *tired*: Yeah...

Wait...you didn't let me win, did you?

*OOC: Just another youth match. When I said 'set', I'd forgotten we did Tara A and Frigg before Mila and Samana, so it would just be Zoe v Daya, which I'll do pretty quick since, as much as Zoe could kick Karen's butt pretty bad, so can Daya.*

OoC: Well we could get through the match quickly then.

Jari: No of course not. *Jari sounds very convincing*

*Serah sacrifices her positioning so that Karen can roll them over*

Christie: Just checking. *She smiles a little, her confidence recieving a boost.*

*Meanwhile, Daya and Zoe get ready for their match.

Holodeck 1. Karen rolls on top, but stretches her arms behind her back instead of pinning Serah, showing off.*

Karen: Yep. *Smiles playfully.*

*Jari and Susan look very interested in this match*

Serah: Impressive. *Serah smiles and gently kisses Karen*

*Daya and Zoe face off in the middle.*

Zoe: You know, your sister didn't do so well last time we fought.

Daya: I know. I'm also not my sister.

*The two smirk at each other before being separated. When the round starts, Daya manages to get Zoe on the back foot with a hard tackle to the floor followed by a ground and pound, Zoe catching a punch and trying to roll on top before Daya kicks her off and sweeps her legs out, rolling to her feet.*

OoC: Sorry my sickness turned into me sleeping for 18 hours straight

Jari: I'm not sure who to root for. On the one hand someone looking like Karen might get the TRIBBLE beat out of her. On the other hand someone who beat the TRIBBLE out of Karen might get beat up.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Jari: I think we need a medkit...

*Serah leans down and kisses her while keeping her pinned*

Serah: That all you got?

*Kenar comes and gives them a hand.

Holodeck 1. Karen lets her.*

Karen *tired*: Maybe.

Serah: Do you want to stop? *She looks concerned*

Jari: Thanks doc. *She smiles and rubs her healed wounds*

Karen *tired, playful*: Nah...

*Karen tries to roll on top.

Holodeck 2. Kenar nods and leaves.*

Christie: Didn't think I was gonna be able to win...

*OOC: Do you want to do a second set of matches just to get through them or...?*

Serah: Alright then. Can you still reverse this? *She smiles*

Jari: You barely managed to pull through.

ooC: Um. How many would there be?

*Karen tries to roll on top, but aside from the fact she's tiring out, Serah has good positioning on her.

Holodeck 2.*

Christie *tired*: Yeah...

Wait...you didn't let me win, did you?

*OOC: Just another youth match. When I said 'set', I'd forgotten we did Tara A and Frigg before Mila and Samana, so it would just be Zoe v Daya, which I'll do pretty quick since, as much as Zoe could kick Karen's butt pretty bad, so can Daya.*

OoC: Well we could get through the match quickly then.

Jari: No of course not. *Jari sounds very convincing*

*Serah sacrifices her positioning so that Karen can roll them over*

Christie: Just checking. *She smiles a little, her confidence recieving a boost.*

*Meanwhile, Daya and Zoe get ready for their match.

Holodeck 1. Karen rolls on top, but stretches her arms behind her back instead of pinning Serah, showing off.*

Karen: Yep. *Smiles playfully.*

*Jari and Susan look very interested in this match*

Serah: Impressive. *Serah smiles and gently kisses Karen*

*Daya and Zoe face off in the middle.*

Zoe: You know, your sister didn't do so well last time we fought.

Daya: I know. I'm also not my sister.

*The two smirk at each other before being separated. When the round starts, Daya manages to get Zoe on the back foot with a hard tackle to the floor followed by a ground and pound, Zoe catching a punch and trying to roll on top before Daya kicks her off and sweeps her legs out, rolling to her feet.*

OoC: Sorry my sickness turned into me sleeping for 18 hours straight

Jari: I'm not sure who to root for. On the one hand someone looking like Karen might get the **** beat out of her. On the other hand someone who beat the **** out of Karen might get beat up.

*The two continue to fight it out, reaching round two as Zoe wrestles Daya against a corner, punching and kneeing her as Daya tries to fight back. Daya kicks her off, the two stepping back into the middle before Zoe gets hit by a middle kick, catching a back spin kick and taking Daya down. Before she can get into a top mount, Daya locks a body scissors and rolls on top, the two grunting as they pull each other into a grapple. Both have light cuts and some pretty noticeable bruising at this point.

After struggling for a few moments, Daya manages to lock Zoe's arm, slipping out of the grapple and pushing her face-down into an armbar. With just seconds until the end of the round, Zoe taps. Daya releases her, panting as she helps her up.*

Daya *tired*: Damn, you're good...

Zoe *tired, nursing her arm*: So are you...
    Jari: That was really impressive.

*Susan hugs Daya and kisses her*

*Daya smiles at her before looking at Jari.*

Daya *tired*: Thanks.

*Both Daya and Zoe are pretty bruised - particularly around the abdomen where they speared into each other several times. It's probably pretty clear to Susan that Daya's ability to get (that) physical isn't just tied to her anger (the last time she got that physical was her cage fight with Karen).

Holodeck 1. Karen is still semi-pinning Serah. She's still not actually restraining her, just sitting in a top mount with her arms limp, smiling playfully at Serah.*

Karen *playfully*: Still think you're stronger than me, hotstuff?
    Janeway walks into his ready room where a older Vulcan is already sitting.

Janeway: I apologize ambassador I got held up in a system briefing thank you for coming.

Sotan: no worries admiral it is no problem I am well aware of the situation that is going on.

Janeway: which brings me to why you asked to meet me. You had a report on the Karee didn’t you.

Sotan: indeed I do admiral.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Sheridan is in the command center as he overlooks the large map of the undine movements. The attack worked well so now they have to get ready for the big battle in an attempt to seal off fluidic space from unsc territory.

*Both Daya and Zoe are pretty bruised - particularly around the abdomen where they speared into each other several times. It's probably pretty clear to Susan that Daya's ability to get (that) physical isn't just tied to her anger (the last time she got that physical was her cage fight with Karen).

Holodeck 1. Karen is still semi-pinning Serah. She's still not actually restraining her, just sitting in a top mount with her arms limp, smiling playfully at Serah.*

OOC: Nothing on this, West?

OoC: Sorry trying to get meds for a migraine

Jari: No problem.

Susan: These fights are getting pretty brutal... *she looks worried.*

Serah: I think so~ *Serah smile back and rolls them over*

Daya *tired*: I think it's just cos me and Zoe decided to get a bit rougher than normal...

Sara: Yeah, Zoe does fight rough.

*Holodeck 1. Karen tries to keep them rolling and stabilise on top, but she can't pin Serah immediately. She's giggling a little.*

Daya *tired*: I think it's just cos me and Zoe decided to get a bit rougher than normal...

*Holodeck 1. Karen tries to keep them rolling and stabilise on top, but she can't pin Serah immediately. She's giggling a little.*

Jari: Still it might happen again. Especially with how determined some of us are.

Serah: Well that's unexpected. *she smiles and laughs having expected to get on top*

Jari: Still it might happen again. Especially with how determined some of us are.

Serah: Well that's unexpected. *she smiles and laughs having expected to get on top*

Daya: We'll just have to be a bit more careful. *Smiles as Susan patches her up.

*Holodeck 1. Karen leans down and gives her a quick kiss.*

Karen: Wanna call it a draw?
    Serah: Sure. *she blushes*

Susan: Well... I suppose so. *she smiles as she finishes healing her*
    *Karen gets off her and sits down next to her, panting lightly.*

Karen: That was fun.

*Meanwhile, R.S.S. Columbia. Mila stands outside Johanna's Quarters before checking her chronometer.*

Mila: Lieutenant Allen to Security. Transfer complete. Jo's back in her Quarters.

Weston *Over Comm*: Understood. Go ahead and take a break.

*Mila closes the channel and walks off. In Sickbay, Jo's been moved to a secure ward under the care of the EMH.*

OOC: Yeah, bit of a ruse to catch the brothers in the act.
    Ooc: has been out of town and then busy with work.

Janeway: well I’m sure you have some interesting info for me.

Sotan: indeed I do.

Janeway; as I’m sure you know my first question is do see them as a possible threat to the federation.

Sotan: you must be more specific admiral what do you mean by threat.

Janeway: are they going to attack us?

Sotan: the Karee empire has no vested interest here admiral. In fact the only reason they came here at all is because of the last conflict. If they wanted to I have no doubt they would wipe away our military with ease. And I refer to the entire galaxy.

Janeway: how big is their empire?

Sotan: very large. Larger then anything I have seen. It spans at least three different galaxies. In fact I believe they may be one of the oldest serving empires we have ever come into contact with.

Janeway: I need another drink.
    OoC: Sorry been working a ton the past couple days. I'm getting too stressed out from work.

Serah: Of course it was. *She smiles and leans against Karen*

OoC: Also can you um... remind me what their names where? I forgot the brothers names.... *embarrassed*
    OoC: Sorry been working a ton the past couple days. I'm getting too stressed out from work.

Serah: Of course it was. *She smiles and leans against Karen*

OoC: Also can you um... remind me what their names where? I forgot the brothers names.... *embarrassed*

OOC: Flino and Leeze. ;)

*Karen smiles and leans against her too.*

Karen: What do you wanna do now?
    As janeway and sotan are talking they feel a rumble as the lights flicker and then come back on.

Janeway: ops report

Ensign: admiral there is an undine attack force attacking the star base we are trying to mobilize the ships now.

Janeway: I’m on my way. Ambassador you can either wait here or come with me.

Sotan: I will accompany you to the ops center.

A few minutes later they arrive

Janeway: are coms up still.

Ensign: no sir they are using some sort of jamming field. We can’t get a signal out.

Janeway: Cairo this is Janeway, Novak please come in.

Novak: I can barely read you admiral even short range comms are having issues.
    As he watch’s the events

Parathax: you are conflicted my child?

Damien: I wish to confront him but I also would rather not know at all.

Parathax: ah an ancient dilemma one seen through the courses of time.

Damien: what should I do. I need help and guidance.

Parathax: you know what you are going to face. Even with its great power you will need aide.

Damien: how can I count on someone that holds dark secrets.

Parathax: we all hold dark secrets my child. It is wether we are willing to face them and confront them that decides wether we are evil or good.

Damien: but how and when do we face them to make that choice.

Parathax: we do not get to choose how or when or where. It comes as life wills it. You know his already. You where one of my best and brightest students. You know what must be started to secure the future of the galaxy.

Damien: I need your help here in the physical plain.

Parathax: no you do not. You simply need to search within to find the answers and strength you need.
    Serah: Maybe some actual.

*Leeze tries to sneak into Jo's quarters with a phasers set to kill unaware of the trap*
    OoC: I thought I posted yesterday but apparently not...
    Serah: Maybe some actual.

*Leeze tries to sneak into Jo's quarters with a phasers set to kill unaware of the trap*

Karen: Huh?

*After Leeze walks in, Mila follows him with a phaser to his head.*

Mila: Don't. Move.

Drop it.
    Leeze: *He drops the phaser* Why would you defend the traitor? She's responsible for so many deaths! She has to pay!

OoC: Woops that was supposed to say swimming at the end
    Leeze: *He drops the phaser* Why would you defend the traitor? She's responsible for so many deaths! She has to pay!

OoC: Woops that was supposed to say swimming at the end

Mila: She hasn't killed a single person. Besides, that's what the court martial is for.

*She puts Leeze in restraints.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: I'm feeling a bit too tired for that...
    OoC: Injured my shoulder at work yesterday sorry. Where's chris?
    Fleeze: Her information put hundreds of thousands at risk! And killed plenty of people!

Serah: Want to just relax on the sand?
    OoC: Injured my shoulder at work yesterday sorry. Where's chris?

OOC: No idea.
    Fleeze: Her information put hundreds of thousands at risk! And killed plenty of people!

Serah: Want to just relax on the sand?

Mila: And she'll be punished when she goes to the tribunal. Just like you will.

*She grabs Fleeze's wrists, and restrains them behind his back.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Sure.
    Ooc: sorry all got busy and just forgot will post tonight and yeah no idea what happened to Allen again.