test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *On the surface of the Planet, dusty air hits Casval's face as well as the strong sun beating down on the shuttle and on him. He hated feeling that heat. It was like a engine running hot. The almost endless sand dunes in front of them shows how unforgiving the land is. *

Casval: You think they would let us change more to lighter wear... We have the body suits to help us retain water.

Shekas: *Who is hooded and wearing thick goggles to help him cope with the copious sunlight.* That would help us search the area assigned to us. Do you know of any old communities around here?

Casval: My father never imparted them, but he did record them from memory. *He takes a map as the team is getting prepped in suits.. He points to the edge of the mountain side not far off. *

They would go to the rocks... There is a safe haven not far off.

*OOC: If you guys want to head up separate teams on this Desert planet go ahead... *
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,218 Arc User
    OoC: Sorry my internet was out for like 2 days.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Serah: Oh are you? *she rolls her over and sits on top then leans down and kisses her*
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Sorry my internet was out for like 2 days.

*OOC: Its cool... I had a family emergency Saturaday, for the moment it is okay. Also have a busy week ahead of me. Also work I need to catch up on. The plot has moved planetside for a manhunt on a desert planet, that has not been visited for over two decades..*
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Serah: Oh are you? *she rolls her over and sits on top then leans down and kisses her*

*Karen tries to roll Serah off and get to her feet.

Meanwhile, Tara A puts up a fierce fight, but Frigg is able to knock her out in the second round.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Meanwhile the undine attacks have increased but the devices given by Carter seem to be helping to deal with the undine being able to appear to close to planets.

Janeway: well I’m glad you all made it back safely.

Novak: thank you admiral it was rough there for a little bit but the crew performed very well.

Janeway: good we are putting together a task force to address the undine threat. We can’t ignore it any longer. If we don’t do something soon it could be devistating.

Novak: understood admiral.

Meanwhile

Sheridan: what do you think.

Hammond: I’m concerned with how they plan to control it if they let it lose in undine space.

Sheridan: exactly my thoughts. How do they keep it from attacking worlds outside of undine space.

Hammond: it seems like an awful big risk if you ask me.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Janeway walks into the quarters where Corvus is staying.

Corvus: they told me you would be coming by at some point.

Janeway: how nice of them. I’m hoping intelligence was polite in their questioning.

Corvus: more so then I expected.

Janeway: good. Now I have some things I’d like to ask you.

Corvus: go right on ahead.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *Tara A feels her head flare up in pain, a nagging pain, matching her heartbeat. Wilson is not far off, he has been very quiet...*
  • Options
    Frigg: Better luck next time sis.

*She manages to with Serah getting back up quickly*
  • Options
    *Tara A feels her head flare up in pain, a nagging pain, matching her heartbeat. Wilson is not far off, he has been very quiet...*

*Karen smiles and gets in a stance.

Holodeck. Tara A nods tiredly and walks achingly to her quarters, taking some painkillers for the migraine.*
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Karen smiles and gets in a stance.

Holodeck. Tara A nods tiredly and walks achingly to her quarters, taking some painkillers for the migraine.*

*When she arrives in her quarters she feels another pulsation in her head, images of the Desert World, a giant worm's roar, a desert worm pen of some kind, and James Jr and Casval grappling with each other. This is not an ability she naturally has, but Terry is in her head... We move forward, we go back, events are moving... Plans within plans... The plan is in a delicate phase. Move forward and go back... He is coming... The images repeat as if it is having a hard time making sense, something interrupting him like a computer virus. She still does not get why that is.*

Terry: *In her head* Move forward and go back. We need him back... *Images go to Ebren...* Go...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: Really quiet again.

*OOC: Sorry, working my tail off researching and writing notes while I clean out a house. Though I am perfectly fine. *

Terry: Go... *In her head*

*Tara B begins to feel a similar headache... and a very similar set of images.*
  • Options
    Serah: Come on then... bring it! *she giggles playfully*

*Tara B comes into Tara a's room looking for her after the fight*
  • Options
    Serah: Come on then... bring it! *she giggles playfully*

*Tara B comes into Tara a's room looking for her after the fight*

*Karen tries to spear her down.

Tara A's Quarters. Tara A looks at Tara B and smiles, looking pained.

Meanwhile, Holodeck 2. Mila and Samana are gearing up for their match.*

OOC: I'm going to run through this one quick.
  • Options
    *Meanwhile, unknown location. Warren is standing in an observation chamber watching an Archangel training session, with a Tara clone next to him.*

Warren: Your assessment?

Clone: Which one? 184? Or 201?

Warren: 201.

Clone: Hard to tell with her. Most of us don't have our original's memories. And she's not from the same original either.

*In the arena, the two teenaged, pre-augmentation Archangels are fighting ferociously with staffs. One is clearly a Tara Clone, while the other looks more like Karen, but with short hair with blonde highlights. A metallic ring echoes through the arena as they clash, staffs locked together. Both are already wearing cuts on their faces, as well as some small cuts into their vests.*

Warren: Call it a prototype stage.

Clone: That reminds me. Are you going to go after the girl? Her reuniting with her family wasn't exactly part of your plan.

Warren: No need. We got everything we needed from her.

*The Tara Clone - whose vest has the code A184 printed on it - manages to twist her staff behind the Daya Clone's - whose vest has the code A201 - and twist it out of her grip, before kicking A201 to the floor with a back spin kick to the abdomen. As 201 starts to get up, 184 puts her foot on 201's staff and rolls it behind her, before twirling her own staff and getting in a stance.*

A184 *angry*: Come on, New Girl! I ain't done with you yet!

*201 snarls before roaring out and spearing into 184's abdomen, pushing her back before stopping, gripping 184's shoulder straps as she recoils from the sudden stop and slamming a one-two combo of hooks into 184's face and pulling her into a savage knee to the gut, finishing with a back spin leg lariat to the floor, pulling the lock of the leg around 184's neck tight.*

A201 *angry*: Your staff's really gonna help you now, huh b****?!

*In the observation chamber, Warren is stroking his beard.*

Warren: She seems to be doing fine against your other students.

Clone: That's the hate kicking in. The others have been less than welcoming of a new template. She hates them because they hate her. I think the only person she hates more...

Warren: Does she pass?

Clone: I wouldn't send her on a mission.

*Warren looks at her.*

She's as likely to kill her Handler as she is the target. It might be better to leave her as a baseline to train the next batch.

Warren: Like you?

Clone: You asked for an assessment. There it is.

*184 lets go of her staff and uses both hands to push out of the lock, the two locking up on their knees and beating on each other, before 201 pushes 184 down and 184 kicks her off, getting to her feet. Both face each other, panting heavily before forming into stances, staring each other down.*

Warren: Alright, I've seen enough.

*The Clone nods and taps the intercom control.*

Clone: Training's over. You can stand down.

*The two continue to face each other, clearly having no intention of backing down.*

Let me rephrase that: break it up, or we will.

*201 starts to drop her guard, when 184 lunges at her. 201 gets her guard up just in time to hold 184 off, the two getting into a lock-up brawl before a pair of Tara Archangels from their 'class' come in to break them up, both struggling. One of the classmates lets 184 break out and spear 201 down, the two letting her lay into 201 a little before pulling her off and giving 201 a beatdown when she tries to retaliate, knocking her down and kicking her on the floor. Before anyone can intervene they leave with 184, leaving 201 beaten and broken on the floor for the medics.*

OOC: Little more preparation for the arc I'm setting up with Karen. ;)
  • Options
    Unsc ONI outpost

Virsio: so they work?

Agent: so far yes sir.

Virsio walks over looking down into an isolated chamber where a few infected wraith walks around.

Agent: those things give me the creeps.

Virsio: they should. If they happen to get out they could infect the entire facility.

Agent: and we want to let them lose on the undine?

Virsio: we are looking at ways to seal off their space once we let them lose.
  • Options
    Tara B: Are you okay sis? *she rushes over and hugs her*

*Serah tries to dodge out of the way at the last second*
  • Options
    Tara B: Are you okay sis? *she rushes over and hugs her*

*Serah tries to dodge out of the way at the last second*

Tara A *pained*: Something's wrong...

*Holodeck. She succeeds, Karen overshooting and landing with an oof.*
  • Options
    A few hours later Janeway sits alone Corvus having returned to his quarters on the station. He looks up as his door chimes.

Janeway: enter

A male Andorian enters wearing a MACOS uniform that is black with red trim indicating intel and spec ops.

Janeway: major what can I do for you.

Shaw: I just received the report from the enterprises engagement with the dreadgnaut. It seems they where able to stop the ship and are engaged in a hunt on a nearby planet for the ships commander.

Janeway: good. That will be one less problem to worry about if they succeed.

Shaw: I take it you already spoke with our guest?

Janeway: yes. The info was most interesting.

Shaw: I bet it was.
  • Options
    Tara B: What's wrong? *She holds Tara A*

*Serah playfully lays down on top of her*

*Lilly roots for Samana*
  • Options
    Tara B: What's wrong? *She holds Tara A*

*Serah playfully lays down on top of her*

*Lilly roots for Samana*

Tara A: I don't know...

*Holodeck 1. Karen growls lightly.*

Karen *playful*: Okay, time out.

*Holodeck 2. The two get into the corners as the match starts. Mila starts approaching before ducking under a lunge from Samana and knocking Samana into the corner with a straight kick.*
  • Options
    *On the Desert World, Casval's team is fanning out along the rocks... Casval wipes sweat from his covered brow. He hated the heat, even as a small kid at a beach. He enters the old passageway. Around him he looks at the desert farming pens... He does not see the Sand trout the Innotankan named animal. Small worm like creatures.*

Casval: *kneeling down.* First time I have seen one of these.

*James Jr steps out from a shadow... decked out in similar desert gear.*

James Jr: Brother...

*Casval whips his head around he was too busy keeping a ticker on the worms.*

Casval: Jim...What are you doing here?

James Jr: I want to hear it from you...

*his fist tightens.*

*Ghani is following a team down after him. She did not expect him to leave the ship, but she had to stop him. *

*Tara A sees more... of this very confrontation. An incident that was not supposed to happen. Q is there in her head observing... Sitting in a chair one leg over the other.*

Q: Brother against Brother. *tsk tsk tsk...* How tragic. It is too bad I cannot interfer in this as I did not see it coming either.
  • Options
    Tara B: What happened?

Serah: Fine: *She rolls off and lays down next to Karen*

Lilly: You can take her hon! Kick her TRIBBLE!
  • Options
    Tara B: What happened?

Serah: Fine: *She rolls off and lays down next to Karen*

Lilly: You can take her hon! Kick her ****!

*Tara A quickly ports herself to the planet, near where James Jr and Casval are.

Holodeck 1. Karen quickly gets on top and pins her, smiling.*

Karen *playful*: Time in.

*Holodeck 2. Samana quickly does a backflip and hits Mila with an elbow, followed by a back spin kick which Mila ducks under before spearing Samana down. The two wrestle on the floor for a moment before Mila manages to lock a headscissors and roll on top, battering Samana with punches.*

Tara: Come on, Mila!
  • Options
    At a falling apart facility

Orion takes out the last person on the station as he downloads the computer core.

Orion: I don’t know what I hate more the Borg or the undine.

He holsters his heavy pistol as he taps the flickering console.

Orion: come on already. It can’t take that long to download everything.

Slade: what is in that computer abyways?

Orion: should have a list of high ranking officials that the undine have replaced
  • Options
    *Unknown Location. A few hours after her training session (and subsequent beatdown), A201 is sitting on a biobed as medical techs scan her for anymore injuries. She scowls hatefully at the Tara clone guarding the door, before Doctor Langley walks over.*

Langley: 201?

*201 breaks her glare at the trainee Archangel after a moment to look at him.*

You can go.

*201 slips off the bed and immediately walks through the door, shoving the Archangel out of the way.

Once she reaches the trainees' quarters area, she starts taking abuse from almost every Tara clone she passes: insults, spits, until one of them decides to go further and shove her, 201 immediately responding by roaring out and slamming her assailant into the wall. Two of the more sympathetic, older Tara clones try to ease her off, holding the other archangel back from retaliating. Just as 201 starts to ease off, she rushes back in and knees her opponent in the gut with everything she has, the two older Taras letting her fall, coughing as 201 marches off.

After that display of anger, 201 goes mostly unmolested until she reaches the dorm, where she immediately locks eyes with 184, still in her training gear, and spears her to the floor, the two immediately brawling, the other Tara clones forming a circle around them to watch.*

OOC: If any of you want to jump in on this, feel free. Also, let me know what you think. The idea is that 201's basically hated by almost all the Tara clones (the older 1st gen clones don't mind her, but the ones her age hate her) and she hates them back, with her and 184 hating each other the most.
  • Options
    Osman sits down tired after the last couple days she had barely slept. She was happy to be back at RNI where she could at least relax some.

Osman: computer music classical

She turns on her feeds as she looks over a padd as soft music starts to play.

Atlas: ma’am I thought you would like to know we have deployed the devices and so far they seem to be working well. I have also not detected any thing strange about the ones he gave us.

Osman: what do you know he actually was helpful for once.
  • Options
    OoC: Did they break quotations?

Tara B: Sis...? *She wonders where Tara A went*

Serah: That's not fair. *she giggles*

Lilly: Don't let up now! You've got her!