test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: Allen who is the one that saw him? Just got on and am trying to make a sure who sees James
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: Allen who is the one that saw him? Just got on and am trying to make a sure who sees James

*OOC: The guys there already, but trust me in the vault is going to be creepy stuff.*
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *R.S.S. Enterprise Kenway's comm line is going through with a report, and scanner findings. They found some Free Delta with new ships, and Khazon support and a Varro request.*

Athena: Oh, that's good.

Matt: I dread to ask...

Athena: Now the Kazon are helping Free Delta.

Matt: Oh. Okay.

Athena: What?

Matt: The way you said it, I thought you were about to reveal an actual threat.

Athena: A pair of mercenary vessels have rescued a Varro crew from a Free Delta ambush. The survivors are requesting free passage to the Federation.

Matt: Relay it to the Diplomatic Office.

*Meanwhile, Dalos Alpha Prime. Krenn is standing in his office at the large panoramic window overlooking the Parliament Quarter. The large dome of the Parliament Building is clearly visible in the foreground. He's reading a report on his PADD.*

Krenn: Okay, so it has to be in one of these systems...

*He swipes to a holomap, highlighting about a dozen systems.*

Hold on...

*He highlights the Fel system, nearby one of the potential locations.*

****!

Computer, open an emergency channel to Third Fleet Command!

*R.S.S. Enterprise.*

Matt: Go ahead, Director.

Krenn: Admiral, this is a NavCon 1 Directive! You are to proceed to the Fel System immediately and search all traffic arriving from the Danovus System!

Matt: Director, the Fel Confederacy is neutral. Without--

Krenn: I have reason to believe Free Delta intend to deploy a Subspace weapon against the Fel!

*Matt looks at Athena.*

Matt: We're on our way.

*He closes the channel.*

Forrester to Bridge, fold-jump to the Fel System and set Naval Condition 1.

Athena, have the rest of the fleet stand by for a blockade of the Danovus System.

Athena: Understood.

*OOC: God I love busting Kazon chops... Hate those guys so much.*

*The data core is soon uploaded through some impressive jury rigging...*

Ebren: God I can't believe that worked. Gregory upload what is on the core pretaining to what the Varro found on their scanners..

Tali: Someone is supplying them with equipment... Only a...

Dean: Kazon are not much of a threat and never really were for a long time. Just riff raff. Though it does give them something to do.

Gregory: Diplomatic offices is on the line... They want to talk to the Varro...

Dean: Well young lady that is you... Unless there is someone else?

Tali: I... I duno..

Ebren: Someone has to do it... Why not you. You made the deal.
  • Options
    *OOC: Where is that Logan?*

*The following morning Ghani finds herself in the bunk she fell asleep in.. But there are people looking around and clamoring. She gets off the bunk still in her uniform, and heads out side.*

Ghani: Doctor what is going on? *She notices that James' bunk is empty as it was in the evening.*

*The Ruins of Starfleet Command.*

Terry: Alright... Falli anything from your drones?

Falli: An odd reading from the vault it seems the security systems are starting to fail.

Terry: No clue what is down there, even when it is not in the databanks.

Falli: Exactly.

Terry: Alright its time for a small part of us to head into the complex, I want the scouts to keep watch on the camp.

Scout: Understood.

Sia: What about Marshall?

Terry: He needs to stay put. We do not know exactly what they kept in the vault.

Casval: I agree. Can't be too careful.

Doctor: Ensign Allen is missing.

Ghani: Why would he go off on his own?

*She thinks on this while grabbing some supplies, and putting it in the back of a land vehicle. Also hoping that he did not go with a tradition her people have. *

Come on Doctor.. get your things we are going after him.

*The Doctor grabs a medical kit and gets on board.*

*Ghani starts the vehicle and races Charlie X out of the bay.. *

Ghani: *pulling the stick shift into the next gear. * Might want to hang on... Why is it that he went off on his own... Did I miss something?
  • Options
    Massi: understood. Keep following him.

He walks over to Corvus who is watching terry and the others closely.

Corvus: what was that about.

Massi: it seems his other son has gone out on his own.

Corvus: go and follow him. If a chance comes up take him captive. See what he is up to. I’ll follow these here.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Massi: understood. Keep following him.

He walks over to Corvus who is watching terry and the others closely.

Corvus: what was that about.

Massi: it seems his other son has gone out on his own.

Corvus: go and follow him. If a chance comes up take him captive. See what he is up to. I’ll follow these here.

*James Jr heads around to the opening and starts making his way through... *

*Terry's team heads into the complex and begins to start descending down... The building itself is worn, musky, stale, and filled with dust...*

Casval: Pulling up blue prints and the current map... I am going to see if we could find a way through.

*There is very little light coming in where they are... *

Terry: Do so.

Falli: What was Starfleet keeping down here?

Terry: A Number of things.
  • Options
    Corvus continues to follow quietly as the stealth systems in his armor and gear make it hard to detect him.

Corvus: now what are we doing here of all places
  • Options
    *As they proceed in the complex they come across Skeletons and more rubble. *

Casval: The maps of this place are almost useless. It is like the Elibisi really went to town on this complex. I am surprised anyone is left.

*Looking at the Skeletons and brushing it off. He was born after the war it did not really leave its mark on him. However his father stops and looks at them... The tattered uniforms still bear their pips. *

Terry: Commander Franks and Lt... T'maar.... I guess we know what happened to them now. *Looking at the rubble around them some of it going right through. He can't help but to remember the arrival...*

Sia: This is not a clean place.

Terry: I know. Not a lot of people had the chance to defend themselves.

Sia: We need to keep going.

Terry: *Looks around thinking on it and never showing his hand. He points to a broken down door..* There. Here is the way down.

*He takes his hands and starts trying to pry it open and others come in to help.. they soon get the door open. Inside though they find off putting green hues and lights... Nanite machine technology... Like the place was slowly assimilated over the years.*

Casval: What in the hell?

Terry: I guess this explains how the Elibisi got a hold of the Borg, and add on another reason they attacked Starfleet HQ...

Sia: Borg...

*The Scouts curse and spit... making signs of warding off evil.*

Casval: Is it an inactive hive? I thought we dealt with the Borg already?

Terry: If I recall there needed to be a strong personality to control the Hive. Even then we do not really know for sure what happened to the Borg after the Elibisi and Decanus resurfaced.

Falli: Is it possible they got to the other items?

Terry: It is possible.. Though at least me and you do not have to worry about assimilation.

*He looks to the others. *

Switch to something non energy based..

*He takes out an old fashion pump action *

Casval: Geez Dad... Where did you get that?

Terry: I inherited it. One of your ancestors had a fascination with 20th-21st century weapons. This one I kept in the Enterprise's special armory.

Casval: Thing is an antique...

*They proceed single file down the cooridor.. keeping an eye out for drones of any kind.*

*Outside in the garden area Marshall looks at the memorial plaques still standing and the statues.. He doesn't know these faces... Most of them any way. *
  • Options
    *Ghani and the Doctor approach a high hill at top speed... Ghani is a touch irrate. *

Ghani: What is it with guys and going off on their own? Brave and stupid.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Ghani and the Doctor approach a high hill at top speed... Ghani is a touch irrate. *

Doctor: What is it with organics and driving vehicles at *grunts as they hit a bump* unsafe velocities!
  • Options

Doctor: What is it with organics and driving vehicles at *grunts as they hit a bump* unsafe velocities!

Ghani: Well... *she turns to avoid a chunk of starship.* Lets just say we want to get somewhere and quickly.

*He can tell she is irrate...*
  • Options
    *OOC: I am a little surprised no one caught on as to what I was doing with Starfleet's vault.*
  • Options

Ghani: Well... *she turns to avoid a chunk of starship.* Lets just say we want to get somewhere and quickly.

Doctor: I believe the proverb 'in order to finish first, first you need to finish' applies.
  • Options

Doctor: I believe the proverb 'in order to finish first, first you need to finish' applies.

Ghani: Mhmm... Doctor check the tracker on the screen next to you how far out is he.
  • Options
    *In the complex as the group heads down... They see more Borg-Elibisi technology... lining the walls are alcoves with seemingly inert Borg. Along with a couple nodes. *

Casval: Okay where are we heading down here? If I recall the maps this whole thing was supposed to be research labs. Next where did all these Borg come from?

Terry: They had to use the already present personnel... I suspect the usual routes were closed off and the people here could not beam out. Essentially trapped.

Sia: Terrible. I do wonder why the Borg never bothered my people.

Terry: I suspect that had to do with how your people lived, and hid your technology.. But I am not absolutely certain of that.

*Falli is scanning the area with a tricorder, another hand on a long knife.*

Falli: This makes things complicated. We should have come down with more people and notify Starfleet.

Terry: We should but I am not certain you can.

*They come across more hallways littered with rooms and alcoves with some active Borg. Some however start looking different than usual. Like they were deceased before being added to the collective. Falli scans one of them in the alcove.*

Falli: This is damned odd. This subject seems to have all the characteristics of a dead individual.

Casval: He was assimilated after he died? What?

Falli: The Elibisi tech I suspect, might have enhanced their nanoprobes. Making it efficient in bolstering their amount of drones, along with lighting up the pathways before degradation kicks in.

Casval: The Elibisi seem to have lived up to their means of perfection.

Falli: Indeed.

*He stops scanning and proceeds*

*Above them James Jr... crawls through some rubble and arrives at the base camp much to the surprise of the scouts. Marshall however is not all that surprised.*

Marshall: Even in your current state you still fight on?

James Jr: Until death takes me. You should take some kind of lesson from that.
  • Options

Ghani: Mhmm... Doctor check the tracker on the screen next to you how far out is he.

*The Doctor checks.*
  • Options
    *The R.S.S. Enterprise arrives in orbit of Fel Prime, being received by a squadron of patrol cutters and a B-Class Cruiser (a commercial model of the standard Turanian Commerce Protection Cruiser).*

Fel Captain: Republic warship, this is Captain Chal'dari of the Fel Confederate Defence Force. Your presence in this system is unauthorised. Leave now or we will remove you by force.

Athena: They're kidding? The Enterprise would destroy them before they even got through our shields!

Matt: Captain Chal'dari, this is Admiral Matthew Forrester, commanding the Republic Third Fleet. We have reason to believe Free Delta is planning an attack on this system. If I could speak with the Chancellor--

Fel Captain: I repeat, your presence in this system is unauthorised. Leave immediately or you will be fired upon. This is your final warning.

Matt: We don't have time for this...

Captain, if they fire on us, disable their weapons.
  • Options
    Corvus follows quietly keeping a constant watch around the Borg and terry and his group.

Corvus: I already hate this place.

He shivers as he quietly continues.

Meanwhile

Massi is still watching the the two now.

Massi: hm let’s see what they do.
  • Options
    Unsc space
    The Hitz and the Firth both had engaged the nightfall ships and secured the planet. Now ground forces where clearing out the base.

Sheridan: ground teams report.

ODST: we just about have the entire facility secured sir. No sign of carsick though.

Sheridan: very well. Keep at it and good job.
  • Options

*The Doctor checks.*

Ghani: How far out is he?
  • Options
    Corvus follows quietly keeping a constant watch around the Borg and terry and his group.

Corvus: I already hate this place.

He shivers as he quietly continues.

Meanwhile

Massi is still watching the the two now.

Massi: hm let’s see what they do.

*James Jr looks at Marshall sizing him up..*

James Jr: So your the one from the Mirror Universe. Interesting. Always good to have another brother. Come on. Lets get aquianted.. Besides I brought something good from the ship.

*He takes a canteen from his side and swigs it, handing it to Marshall... Marshall swigs it and immediately gags..*

Marshall: ugh... What is this?

James Jr: Dry Martini, aged about... this morning.

Marshall: That is not a martini... That is lighter fluid.

James Jr: Yeah its good for that too, and putting an ulcer in your gut.

*Both chuckle... *

Marshall: Your more friendly than Casval is...

James Jr: Ah... don't let that bug you. He has had a rough year. A lot of it I regretfully was not around to protect him from.

Marshall: Is it true that you...

James Jr: Getting a feeling your gonna ask me about that diplomatic function when I was 16-17... Lets just say its slightly exaggerated..

Marshall: What do you mean slightly?

James Jr: Best to tell stories like this at camp...

*Below the group comes to a narrow cooridor... surrounded by nodes. Oddly no alcoves.. *

Terry: I am sensing someone else here...

Falli: What do you mean?

Casval: Who is it dad?

Terry: It seems Marshall is not the only Universe refugee.

*He turns around and looks at Corvus despite the stealth systems. *

Terry: *in a commanding voice that oddly forces Corvus to turn off his stealth module...* Come on Out. !
  • Options
    Corvus deactivates his stealth module with his rifle leveled at the group. His armor is much like that of the MACOS but has more weapons on it and is a black color.

Corvus: well that took longer then I figured it would have.
  • Options

*The Doctor checks.*

Doctor: Approximatly 2km.
  • Options
    *The R.S.S. Enterprise arrives in orbit of Fel Prime, being received by a squadron of patrol cutters and a B-Class Cruiser (a commercial model of the standard Turanian Commerce Protection Cruiser).*

Fel Captain: Republic warship, this is Captain Chal'dari of the Fel Confederate Defence Force. Your presence in this system is unauthorised. Leave now or we will remove you by force.

Athena: They're kidding? The Enterprise would destroy them before they even got through our shields!

Matt: Captain Chal'dari, this is Admiral Matthew Forrester, commanding the Republic Third Fleet. We have reason to believe Free Delta is planning an attack on this system. If I could speak with the Chancellor--

Fel Captain: I repeat, your presence in this system is unauthorised. Leave immediately or you will be fired upon. This is your final warning.

Matt: We don't have time for this...

Captain, if they fire on us, disable their weapons.

*After a few minutes in a stand-off, Athena manages to patch Matt through to the planet.*

Chancellor Tal'bor: Admiral Forrester. Explain yourself.

Matt: Chancellor, we have recieved intelligence that Free Delta intend to launch an attack on your world, probably in retribution for your protection of Lysira.

Chancellor Tal'bor: Well Admiral, as you can see, there is no Free Delta attack. Just a Republic battleship orbiting our planet.

Matt: Is this a secure line?

*Meanwhile, a military spaceport outside the capital. An FCDF platoon, led by a general, meet a group of plain-clothed traders leaving their transport.*

General: You're the ones Free Delta sent?

*The captain of the transport crew nods.*

Where's the rest of you? You don't expect me to launch a coup without an army, do you?

FD Captain: Oh, we have something much better than an army.

*A crewman brings out a grav-sled with one of Malick's Obliterators on it.*

General: What is it? A bomb?

FD Captain: Everything your people deserve. *He hands him a PADD for a thumbprint.* Free Delta.

General: Free Delta. *He presses his thumb against the PADD for the scan. As the print is accepted, the warhead hums to life.*

*R.S.S. Enterprise. The General Quarters alarm starts automatically.*

Athena: Admiral, we're picking up a subspace disturbance! Growing rapidly!

Matt: Where?!

Athena: I can't get a lock, but I have the approximate coordinates!

Matt: Fire ZPBs! Computer, unlock firing control to CIC dataport! Priority 1!

*A white beam lances out at the capital, obliterating the spaceport and sending dust out for half a kilometre, before the subspace rift left by the warhead's interrupted detonation pulls it inwards and leaves havoc in its gravitational wake.

Everything freezes in orbit as a frenzy of comms are exchanged.*

Chancellor Tal'bor: What was that?!

Matt: Exactly what we were here to protect you from: Free Delta tried to smuggle a subspace weapon onto your world and do to you what they did to Tanvir VII.

Chancellor Tal'bor: Why didn't you tell us that first?

Matt: I tried.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    John: Yeah... maybe there's a lot but it would have to be one who knew how to reprogram a replicator and knows about Ylons taking anti adrenals.

*Susan tackles through her pounce*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    John: Yeah... maybe there's a lot but it would have to be one who knew how to reprogram a replicator and knows about Ylons taking anti adrenals.

*Susan tackles through her pounce*

Dani: True.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen grunts as she tries to get ground control.*
  • Options
    Ooc: just to point out there are at least three other sub space weapons weapons out there.
    One with nightfall one with the breen still and the tzenkethi. Just so everyone knows. :)
  • Options
    Ooc: just to point out there are at least three other sub space weapons weapons out there.
    One with nightfall one with the breen still and the tzenkethi. Just so everyone knows. :)

*OOC: Yeah, pretty sure there may be more of other different varieties. Planet glassing ones of a similar name. So on. I am intrigued. *
  • Options
    Corvus deactivates his stealth module with his rifle leveled at the group. His armor is much like that of the MACOS but has more weapons on it and is a black color.

Corvus: well that took longer then I figured it would have.

Terry: *Looking at him.* Are you sure you want to have that weapon out? You know how the Borg operate...

*Falli is working at the door. Casval has a rifle out, looking at Corvus... Sia as well. *
  • Options

*The Doctor checks.*

Doctor: Approximatly 2km.

*Ghani after around 10 more minutes, comes upon the other Charlie... which has been left outside the ruins.*

Ghani: Why did he go in there? Doctor are you picking up anything?