test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Corvus doesn’t say anything as he slightly lowers his rifle. His helmet retracts revealing a younger looking face that is clearly scared and has been burned on the right half. While the others would not probably notice the resemblance Terry would be able to.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Corvus doesn’t say anything as he slightly lowers his rifle. His helmet retracts revealing a younger looking face that is clearly scared and has been burned on the right half. While the others would not probably notice the resemblance Terry would be able to.

Terry: Rommel was your father wasn't he..

*Falli manages to get the lock down... and the doors to the vault open revealing what is inside... A Borg Hive, the Elibisi had located the Borg Queen's inert remains and had her hooked up to broadcast their hold on the collective during the war. She is seemingly alive again but her eyes are still uneasily bright and soulless. The connectors on her back lower her down, to the ground as she seductively breaths in and stretching before looking at the group in front of her and breathing out. Sia and the other's can't help but to feel the hair on their skin stand on end. *

Casval: *To himself* Oh ****!
  • Options
    Corvus: yes he was.

On seeing the Borg as the door opens he raises his rifle again but remains where he is.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    John: Yeah... maybe there's a lot but it would have to be one who knew how to reprogram a replicator and knows about Ylons taking anti adrenals.

*Susan tackles through her pounce*

Dani: True.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen grunts as she tries to get ground control.*

John: I'll get to work. You may need to speak with your daughter however she is very worried for Johanna.

*Susan keeps them on their sides kneeing Karen repeatedly*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Ghani and the Doctor approach a high hill at top speed... Ghani is a touch irrate. *

Ghani: What is it with guys and going off on their own? Brave and stupid.

Doctor: What is it with organics and driving vehicles at *grunts as they hit a bump* unsafe velocities!

Ghani: Well... *she turns to avoid a chunk of starship.* Lets just say we want to get somewhere and quickly.

*He can tell she is irrate...*

Doctor: I believe the proverb 'in order to finish first, first you need to finish' applies.

Ghani: Mhmm... Doctor check the tracker on the screen next to you how far out is he.

*The Doctor checks.*

Ghani: How far out is he?

Doctor: Approximatly 2km.

*Ghani after around 10 more minutes, comes upon the other Charlie... which has been left outside the ruins.*

Ghani: Why did he go in there? Doctor are you picking up anything?

Doctor: No. Sensors are being distorted. It must be the radiation.
  • Options
    John: Yeah... maybe there's a lot but it would have to be one who knew how to reprogram a replicator and knows about Ylons taking anti adrenals.

*Susan tackles through her pounce*

Dani: True.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen grunts as she tries to get ground control.*

John: I'll get to work. You may need to speak with your daughter however she is very worried for Johanna.

*Susan keeps them on their sides kneeing Karen repeatedly*

*Karen catches one after taking a few hits, grunting as she quickly twists Susan onto her front and applies an ankle lock.*

Karen *struggling*: Tap!
  • Options
    *Ghani and the Doctor approach a high hill at top speed... Ghani is a touch irrate. *

Doctor: What is it with organics and driving vehicles at *grunts as they hit a bump* unsafe velocities!

Ghani: Well... *she turns to avoid a chunk of starship.* Lets just say we want to get somewhere and quickly.

Doctor: I believe the proverb 'in order to finish first, first you need to finish' applies.

Ghani: Mhmm... Doctor check the tracker on the screen next to you how far out is he.

*The Doctor checks.*

*Ghani after around 10 more minutes, comes upon the other Charlie... which has been left outside the ruins.*

Ghani: Then I guess we are going to find a way in.
  • Options

*The Doctor checks.*

Doctor: I'm a Doctor of Medicine, not Archaeology.
  • Options
    Corvus: yes he was.

On seeing the Borg as the door opens he raises his rifle again but remains where he is.

*Terry turns to look at the Borg Queen unafraid.*

Borg Queen: I am the Borg... but you seem to be aware of that. Why do I no longer here our gods?

Terry: Your gods are dead... over 20 years dead.

*The Queen approaches him inspecting him, aware of the silver entity on his skin, then she looks to the others.*

Borg Queen: Such an interesting specimen you are. Why did you come here?

Terry: Why should I tell you?

Borg Queen: I could just assimilate you and your friends.

Terry: You could try... I doubt you would succeed though your highness.

*He looks at her as she paces around. *

Borg Queen: Then why have you come? Our assumption is that you came here for something.

Terry: I am looking for something and why sensor readings of the area are distorted.

*The Queen does seductively brushes Terry's shoulders... *

Queen: No you know...

Terry: I am curious as to why you have not left the complex...

Queen: Why leave our haven?

Terry: *He looks at her.. *

*Above Corvus' men soon spot active readings as Borg Drones begin to probe around. James Jr... senses something is wrong...*

James Jr: Do you feel that?

Marshall: Barely...

*A scout cries out as he is gargling, a drone passes over him as his face is already showing the process beginning...*

James Jr: Looks like what I saw might be correct. *He takes a phaser out...*

Marshall: *taking out his agony phaser...* What are you talking about?

James Jr: I'll tell you later.. Just cover my blind spot..

*Marshall steps into James' blind spot... *
  • Options

*The Doctor checks.*

Ghani: I know that.. but at this point it is either..

*She hears someone shout and then dead silent.*

Ghani: Okay I think we need to proceed forward or sit here and wait.

*The Doctor sees something shift around in the corner, then a red scanning beam scan them.*
  • Options

*The Doctor checks.*

*The Doctor sees something shift around in the corner, then a red scanning beam scan them.*

*The Doctor takes a quick glance at his medical tricorder, before taking out his phaser.*

Doctor: Borg!
  • Options
    Massi turns firing at a Borg behind him

Massi: what the hell where did they come from. Massi to Corvus we have a problem if you can hear me Borg are on the surface.
  • Options
    Corvus watch’s the area intently his weapon not aimed at a specific target but clearly ready to go.
  • Options
    Meanwhile
    Carter is reading over reports as he eats a meal he notices a light on his terminal light up.

Carter: well this is odd

He taps a few controls.

Quasar: your alarms on earth at the old statfleet command have just been triggered.

Carter: I see that. The question is who did it.

Quasar: or what.
  • Options
    Ooc: so quite
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Susan: never! *She keeps trying to kick hard and struggles*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Susan: never! *She keeps trying to kick hard and struggles*

*Karen takes a couple of kicks, before grabbing the other leg and putting Susan into a boston crab.*
  • Options
    *Dalos Alpha Prime, RIN News Centre. Footage of the R.S.S. Enterprise's intervention at Fel Prime is playing.*

RIN Reporter: The Republic Naval Forces claim that the Enterprise's actions over Fel Prime were in response to an attempted subspace weapon attack by Free Delta terrorist forces. The Fel Government has confirmed that it detected a subspace disturbance building at the spaceport immediately before the Enterprise fired, but states it cannot confirm a weapon was present at this time. 1000 people are recorded as having died in the incident, although both the Fel Government and Republic Navy claim the casualties would have been much greater without the Enterprise's intervention.

The Seperatist Government has denied all knowledge of any subspace weapons being used by Free Delta, and has condemned the Fel Confederacy for 'caving to Republic pressure'. In the mean time, the New Talax Republic, Krenim Union and Tyridean Commonwealth have all rescinded their declarations of independence in response to the events at Fel Prime, accusing the rebels of 'attempting to rule through terror'.

Reporting the events to Parliament, Prime Minister Samantha Allington-Forrester:

*The screen changes to the Chamber of the Sectors, with Sam addressing the assembled Representatives. Her address is being conveyed to the Senate by hologram.*

Sam: The swift action by the Enterprise reinforces the most basic promise this government made to the neutral states: we will defend you. This is the second time that Free Delta have responded to a neutral state's defiance by attempting to use subspace weapons. This time they failed. The Alliance for Delta Quadrant Autonomy has lost all control of what it calls its territory: it has allowed Free Delta so much freedom, with so little accountability, that we are seeing children fighting on the battlefield; mass executions of civilians who do not agree to support their deranged policies; bombings of civilian targets, and the use of subspace weapons to kill billions of innocent people who wanted no part in this war! It has to end. It has to end now!

*There's a thunderous applause in the chamber, with many simply ignoring the Speaker's repeated calls for order. The news cuts away to an expert analysis, but Sam continues to speak.*

This war has killed so many. I don't think it's an exaggeration to call this the biggest war the Republic has fought since the Eblisi invaded two decades ago. But we can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. With every atrocity Free Delta commit, every victory our forces achieve, every planet that rebels against them, we edge closer to victory. We still have a long way to go. Our forces are spread thin. To dig Free Delta out of wherever they choose to stand will take years to accomplish on our own.

One year ago, I came to this building as Minister of Defence, having just led a coup against the madman who started this war. Now I come to you again to help me finish it. Grant me the power to invoke the Confederation Charter, approach our allies, and secure their help in ending Free Delta's reign of terror.
  • Options
    Ooc: nice job on that post.
  • Options

*The Doctor checks.*

*The Doctor takes a quick glance at his medical tricorder, before taking out his phaser.*

Doctor: Borg!

*Ghani grabs her own phaser in a panic... and moves to the Doctor.. *

Ghani: What are they doing here?
  • Options
    Osman was watching the address as atlas pops up

Atlas: ma’am we have just received word from unsc general Hammond. He is requesting a summit to discuss the current situation involving the undine.

Osman: alright inform him id be happy to attend and discuss the situation.
  • Options
    Massi turns firing at a Borg behind him

Massi: what the hell where did they come from. Massi to Corvus we have a problem if you can hear me Borg are on the surface.

*James Jr fires a phaser at a drone... noting how much newer these drones are... some still carrying Starfleet science badges. *

James Jr: I guess that answers the question of how there are new drones...

Marshall: What are these things?

James Jr: Borg updated with Elibisi tech... It seems we know why Starfleet gave up on mapping this place out.

*He fires again... and again but the fourth shot the shot is just absorbed. *

James Jr: TRIBBLE... they have adapted. *He looks to Marshall...*

Come on we need to get out of here...

*He feels a familiar presence not far off..*

Ghani... What are you doing here... Damn it...

*He looks to Marshall and the few scouts that have not been assimilated...*

Go find the main team, I need to go and round up a medical team.

Marshall: What you were followed?

*James Jr goes off and back the way he came in. *

*Down below Terry is staring down the Borg Queen...*

Terry: What makes you think we will allow you to stay on Earth?

Borg Queen: *Coyly* Do you really think you can remove us by force... Starfleet has been reduced...

*Falli is behind his back modifying a grenade to use. Corvus sees this as does Casval... *

Borg Queen: Allow me to remain here and do not return..

*Terry looks at her smirking*

Terry: Who do you think I am a drone?

*Falli lobs the grenade and it goes off the Borg around them are momentarily in disarray... He goes to a drone and quickly kills is with a knife. *

Falli: BOY!!! * Looking at Corvus* Help me drag this off. That grenades' effect won't last too much longer.

*The rest of the team begin falling back and Terry breathes in and raises a hand, the small device from another drone is ripped out whole. *

Terry: GO !!!
  • Options
    Ooc: nice job on that post.

*OOC: I agree...*
  • Options
    Corvus gives him a look but slings his rifle to his back while helping grab the drone with arm and drawing and readying his pistol with the other.

Corvus: Major come in.

Massi: glad to hear your still alive.

Corvus: don’t get to excited what’s your status up there.

Massi: Borg are all over. I’m attempting to move in to help the people up here.

Corvus: good stay in contact.

He closes the channel while they drag the drone

Corvus: so I assume you have a plan
  • Options
    Orion is watching James and Marshall from a high point.

Orion: and now I’m saving starfleet personel.

He takes out a sniper rifle and loads the clip and begins firing rounds into the Borg drones. As the rounds hit the Borg they also explode insuring a instant kill. He taps a control on his wrist as well that beams a few ballistic weapons near the two as well.

Orion: looks like that old intel had been right after all.
  • Options
    Doctor: I understand that the process of assimilation can cause serious skin irritation. Would you care for an analgesic cream?

No?

*He shoots the drone down, turning to Ghani.*

You'll get at most four shots before they adapt. When they do, remodulate your phaser. If you can find a physical weapon, use it. Their shielding doesn't protect against physical attacks.

*He taps his combadge.*

Away Team to Enterprise.
  • Options
    *Dalos Alpha Prime. After about 30 minutes of debate, Parliament votes in favour of granting Sam permission to invoke the Confederation Charter. Her first point of contact is Vornak.*

Sam: You know as well as I do what Free Delta has done. They need to be stopped.

Vornak: Sam, you know I'd love to help, if I could. Romulus has its own problems right now. We've had three Tal'Shiar incursions in the last month alone. I can't send the fleet to fight your civil war right now. Have you approached the Dominion?

Sam: They made it clear last time they intervened that they only did so to contain the Vaadwaur.

Vornak: What about the Federation?

Sam: They're my next call.
  • Options
    Corvus gives him a look but slings his rifle to his back while helping grab the drone with arm and drawing and readying his pistol with the other.

Corvus: Major come in.

Massi: glad to hear your still alive.

Corvus: don’t get to excited what’s your status up there.

Massi: Borg are all over. I’m attempting to move in to help the people up here.

Corvus: good stay in contact.

He closes the channel while they drag the drone

Corvus: so I assume you have a plan

Falli: In a sense... We just need to keep moving... *He yanks a tube out to make sure it doesn't repair itself.*

*The team is moving as fast as they can, but the Borg begin to reform, the Queen looks at them intently... *

Queen: Assimilate them.

*The drones begin coming to life slowly but they did not expect ballistic weapons.*

Terry: Keep going...

*He fires a shell into the pack of drones slowing them down... He tags the wall with a device and another.. *
  • Options
    *Dalos Alpha Prime. After about 30 minutes of debate, Parliament votes in favour of granting Sam permission to invoke the Confederation Charter. Her first point of contact is Vornak.*

Sam: You know as well as I do what Free Delta has done. They need to be stopped.

Vornak: Sam, you know I'd love to help, if I could. Romulus has its own problems right now. We've had three Tal'Shiar incursions in the last month alone. I can't send the fleet to fight your civil war right now. Have you approached the Dominion?

Sam: They made it clear last time they intervened that they only did so to contain the Vaadwaur.

Vornak: What about the Federation?

Sam: They're my next call.

*Admiral Reynolds kind of hacks the call... *

Admiral Reynolds: Speak of the devil, he will appear.. I was going to say Vornak we caught up with those Tal Shiar... What do you want with them...
  • Options
    Doctor: I understand that the process of assimilation can cause serious skin irritation. Would you care for an analgesic cream?

No?

*He shoots the drone down, turning to Ghani.*

You'll get at most four shots before they adapt. When they do, remodulate your phaser. If you can find a physical weapon, use it. Their shielding doesn't protect against physical attacks.

*He taps his combadge.*

Away Team to Enterprise.

*The Comm line is scrambled beyond recognition as if the Borg were expecting this. Ghani fires at least three times but she is very atypical of others... Her aim is off. She is backing up as much as she can. A drone is closing on her a deceased individual.. she trips and falls over, her phaser fires again but the drone adapted. *

Ghani: Doctor...

*The Drone gets closer and picks her up and it is about to inject her...Before a ballistic round hits it from the closest collapsed pillar. James Jr.. comes out from it firing on the ballistic setting of his pistol. The drone drops dead along with Ghani... James Jr picks her up.*

James Jr: Are you...

*She slaps him across the face.. He spits.. *

I take that as a yes.

Ghani: *She hits him again..* You foolish... *hitting him again..* buffoon of a man.

James Jr: I will tell you why I came out here when there are not drones around.

*He turns around and picks off a drone. *

*Marshall's group is having a little better time of it with some kind of support coming from high up.*

Marshall: So we were being followed. Who are they..