What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

Comments

• Options
    kaaskrulkaaskrul Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i agree with you there support i horrible one of my ships went missing from my lot of ships it was the exelsior class ship back when it came into the game after it was made a premium ship it disappeared from me and it was my active ship when i contacted them i spent the next 5 or 6 months waiting for a reply and then after they replied to me they asked me what ship was it when did you get it what type of ship it is any way they never replied to that i got sick of them so i gave up i spent a long time waiting and they never cared a single bit and when i have game play problems such as what you are having they said they are working on the problem we will get back to you as soon as possible and was fixed 2 weeks after i asked they really need to get there Customer service to actually help because they dont care what happends to people unless they pay $$$
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    whats with this game and customer support because a while back i waited 6 months before a reply and in that reply i got asked questions about my ship that went missing more than a year ago and every time after i update my ticket i get told its been set to solved i cant get that ship any more since its a Z store ship now and when i got it it wasn't one it seams i never get a reply from them after months of waiting cant they improve the Customer service
    and when i renewed it the didnt reply for several weeks
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Throw a rock at an Online game, one of the biggest complaints is customer support. Welcome to online gaming. Where gaming companies don't give a frak.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ya but they really need to fix it because its extreamly horrible
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PW's CSR is no doubt the worst I ever experienced. Like you, it took me 6 months of fighting with them to reimburse an item that was deleted with Season 5. And this year, took 3 months trying to resolve a forum access problem due to some kind of glitch with my ISP.

People say Sony's is the worst, well at least Sony got my problems resolved in a few days. :P
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I understand your pain. My main character was stuck outside of the boundaries of a map for over a month and I couldn't log onto it. I sent in ticket after ticket simply asking for my character to be moved back into the map's normal area. A loooooooong time and many tries later, I got a non-robot response and my character was fixed.

And this was all for one simple little thing.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I very much prefer swtor for their customer service as its taken at most a week for issues that can be resolved without a patch.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    lucky you it seams they hate me then because after i answered their questions they sent me they refuse to get back to me
  • Options
    xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    anything related to customer service in general is by far the worst ive had to experience in any game I have played in.. no joke.
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Actually Cryptic's CSR was really good before PW took over. I remember some issues shortly after STO launch and actually chatted with a CS Rep in game and had things fixed within an hour. Probably the best CSR experience I ever had.
  • Options
    capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Customer support is less about you getting supported and more about them brushing you under the carpet for so long you will give up.

Same tactics big lawyers use to squash lawsuits. Either giveup or wait until they steamroll you. Either way it less than likely you will ever see a problem fixed, and you will never see money back.
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Customer support is less about you getting supported and more about them brushing you under the carpet for so long you will give up.

Same tactics big lawyers use to squash lawsuits. Either giveup or wait until they steamroll you. Either way it less than likely you will ever see a problem fixed, and you will never see money back.

Perfect logic there and sounds correct. :D
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    edited November 2013
    i can understand that but its just wrong it sound like they are just lazy to help the customers
  • Options
    niekostrousniekostrous Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In my experience, STO customer service seems to be about a quick reply, followed by a resolution much later. Sad, but true. Would this LTS get better service if I paid monthly? Hmmm...
    Thank you. Have a lovely day.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    In my experience, STO customer service seems to be about a quick reply, followed by a resolution much later. Sad, but true. Would this LTS get better service if I paid monthly? Hmmm...

Nope. Doesnt matter if you spend thousands of dollars on the game. You are just another faceless money bringer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    My first & only MMO has taught me just that: I don't matter. Hundreds spent & no kiss-TRIBBLE. wth
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I get better service from my cable company, & they suck BIG TIME.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    If you want good customer service you can olny get it 3 places. Drug Dealers, Bartenders and People of the Evening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ya i dont think that drug dealers example is legal and they will more like kill you then take your money
  • Options
    radhadamodarjiradhadamodarji Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
    Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    it is with omega and nukara reps

i ran the claims but no new projects show
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I like how the simplest solutions to the immediate problems never get done.

Get stuck in mission advancement - ADVANCE THE ******NED MISSION.

Click click done.

But no, they tell you file a bug report.

What about the ******ned character thats stuck until the global fix?

As it stands you cannot advance in the tutorial past a certain step due to a bug. Just fricken advance us. Easy and done.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    masterchef321masterchef321 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nayone else have to try and launch the game several times after a patch downloads? hate it:mad:
  • Options
    kirbygerkirbyger Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    HiHo

You Guys killed the Exchange, please repair it immediatly.

Before Season 8 starts everything was working fine, breing it back to that Point !!!

Live long and Prosper

Bye
  • Options
    vnm51vnm51 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    westx211 wrote: »
    I very much prefer swtor for their customer service as its taken at most a week for issues that can be resolved without a patch.

SWTOR? CS? You're lucky then.
    Take this: I'm (I was) f2p there what means I had several restrictions that I would rather call penalties including non-access to forums. I bought a CC card for real money but when I wanted to activate that server said it's invalid... No problem s*** happens sometimes, but: since it's f2p I cannot write a post or send a pm to investigate this issue the only "hope" if I call the centre in USA for far much more money that the CC card costs (skype-->no success). Meaning I paid for nothing and no chance to resolve. So that's all about SWTOR and it's CS and that's why I left.

I don't want to start flaming or STO vs SWTOR topic but the last one is owning to lack of proper CS and if I say that way I'm very civilized.

~v
  • Options
    babette7babette7 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    no clue if this is the right place to post this, and by now I don't really care, 76 pages of peoples gripes and tickets. I just want to log into the game.

Since yesterday's winter patch I haven't been able to make it to the character selection screen. It sits there trying to load and says "this program is not responding" when I click on the screen. I hoped the patch would help, but I still cant get past the black and green legacy of Romulus screen. Yesterday I noticed many other people on the forums had the same issue, but I cant find any answer to what I need to do to fix it. please help. My forsaken world game loads up fine, so it's not ARC.

:(
  • Options
    echodarksidedechodarksided Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As one of the... many... players who back during Season 7 logged into Tribble to test Season 8, crashed, reported the problem, was never able to play Season 8 on Tribble, kept reporting the problem, then logged into Halodeck on the first day on Season 8 just to crash... report the problem, and subsequently never get my PC to run Season eight until just this past patch Thursday.

I would just like to say I am enjoying the new content. But because I never once got any reply to any support ticket and it is clear Cryptic ignored QA testing feedback for months regarding the bug, I just want folks at Cryptic to know your support is horrible and customer service is invisible.

I know you don't give a **** what I think, that's plainly obvious in action, but I wanted to state my position here before I tell the rest of the world, as a courtesy.

V/r,

Ray
  • Options
    jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I wanted to state my position here before I tell the rest of the world, as a courtesy.

What are you going to be doing to tell the rest of the world? :confused:
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • Options
    qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi Captains,

There seems to be some confusion on how Support tickets work. Here is some information that may help:

All players are able to submit GM tickets in-game through the [?] icon on the mini-map. In-game ticket submission should only be for in-game issues or TRIBBLE account character restoration requests. If you need to submit a ticket about an out-of-game issue (billing, tech, community etc.), you will need to use one of the methods listed above.

A few important notes:
    • GM tickets and updates can be viewed in-game. Cryptic-only accounts can also view GM tickets via the Cryptic support website.
    • If you submit a ticket on the Cryptic support site, it forwards it to the PWE ticketing system. These tickets are handled via email -- to reply or update your ticket, just reply to the email you receive. For now, during the integration period, Cryptic-only accounts cannot view tickets submitted via the Cryptic support site (meaning, any non-GM tickets).
    • If you only have a Cryptic account (i.e. you have not linked your account to a PWE account), you will not be able to see status updates to non-GM tickets through either site. Updates will come via e-mail, to the email address associated to the account.
    • As always, you can send a direct email to customerservice@perfectworld.com. Emails sent to this address create a ticket in the PWE ticketing system and will be handled via email reply.

I hope this clears up any confusion :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

This is hilarious to me. After years, and "completing" the transition from Cryptic to PWE, the reporting system does not work.

Brandon, we met at STLV this year, we discussed bug issues, and the issues we discusses are still broken....6 months later...still broken...does this seem acceptable? I have placed tickets. I have posted thread. I have called the 800 number...I met you IN PERSON...and I still get only "form letters" from the system, and the bugs I discussed with you still exist (of course there are even more bugs now)

Then you guys promise a fix. You create a thread specifically for the accolade bug...it's still broken....this is why I stopped playing...this is why everyone gets fed up and leaves...all of my friends (2 fleets worth if players) have all quit. I quit....everyone is quitting. If you mention being a STO player in the gaming community you get joked on...I mean, really? Isn't this enough? Doesn't anyone at PWE believe in customer service and fixing bugs? I mean, all of the money I have given to support the games devs (probably not noticed yet because of all the new content and people buying) has stopped...I don't play, I don't support...you guys have all these silver players but us guys who actually spend a lot of money supporting this game are leaving..if you guys would actually fix stuff, I'd come back. If you make it so that we report and it's gets corrected, or even something as simple as letting us report, and having a REAL CS rep respond so we can talk with them, IMF probably come back.

Look, this system doesn't work at all. It's on both ends...players sometimes aren't clear, and people (if people) really read our reports, sometimes they just don't get what we're saying...

Example: I recently got married. (You met my wife during our honeymoon Brandon) and I have always been "Mr Smith" but during the name changes after we were married, Blue Cross starter referring to us (and ME) as "Mr Doe" and "Doe" was my wife's maiden name...I was never a Doe...how did this happen? Because some CS Rep made a stupid mistake and misread or mistyped something...this kinda TRIBBLE happens with STO ALL THE TIME!!! Is a curse plaguing our society, so no wonder we see it here a lot. You guys need to start fixing bugs and letting PEOPLE TALK TO PEOPLE...at least until the vast majority of these bugs are worked out.
  • Options
    frustratedgamerfrustratedgamer Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Im starting to think that every aspect of my account is bugged somehow. :(

Starting with here. I've been registered here for years but still cant post new threads, which makes it impossible to open a support requst.

I have an issue accessing my Rep won MACO and OMEGA uniform variants, I have put in two tickets on this and have not even gotten the automated response yet.

I keep having issue with my mail box constantly blinking and giving me the same message twice...
This discussion has been closed.