test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GM/ Customer Service/ Billing Support and Tickets

Comments

• captainednacaptainedna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still waiting for the mail with the reason why my account (all cryptic games) was banned.Hope it will be before pwe garbage goes extinct.
    edited September 2013
    Is there any way to get an answer when you mail support?

they banned my account (the one got stolen when their cheap database got TRIBBLE in 2010) in all games ,no mail ,warn or anything ....that's almost 3 days now and I have no idea why the heck they did it other than "because I can" .I even PMed Branflakes and got no response so it seems no one gives a shet about anything in this indi company.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    PM'ing Cryptic/PWE employees will get you nowhere... They are told to not to respond to them...

you want to go here

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask_login/iss/ban/session/L3RpbWUvMTM3ODc0NTQzNC9zaWQvQ1hEblpVemw%3D

Explain your situation, and provide whatever info they ask from you, and you should be good to go.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    no really? We hadn't noticed!
    edited September 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask_login/iss/ban/session/L3RpbWUvMTM3ODc0NTQzNC9zaWQvQ1hEblpVemw%3D

Explain your situation, and provide whatever info they ask from you, and you should be good to go.

did that and got no response.Even if lets say they don't want or don't have time you'd think they would mail you when they ban your account ...I mean an auto mail .

did you know that you cant ask for support for your account using other mail than the mail used for that account.It says they wont respond.Thats cool because I cant contact them with the banned account.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It was never "live" :rolleyes:

However, a little courtesy and good manners might get you somewhere better with your response :P
    DUwNP.gif

edited September 2013
    Not trying to be mean but they told us that they don't always notify us when they decide to ban an account in the trams of service we agree to every time we log in.

Be that as it may I sincerely hope you get this resolved quickly in your favor.

For the same reason I can sign that thing 5000 times just to TRIBBLE with pwe FREE to play games or contact few game reviewers to sell a good story about the new game called neverwinter and the banned account.

You see its easy to TRIBBLE with someone's account (the time invested in it for me is worth more than c store items ...I had almost all c store stuffs bought plus all lockbox ships on multiple toons) but its even more easy to TRIBBLE with free to play games when you have nothing to loose buff that with TRIBBLE up made by the pwe (its not cryptic;s fault here)
    It also doesn't help to PM individual employees on a weekend and expect an answer when they don't work on weekends.

wrong .Anazonda was right and I got the answer to that after I made this thread via PM.Cryptic is not responsable for PWE TRIBBLE ups.

It was never "live" :rolleyes:

However, a little courtesy and good manners might get you somewhere better with your response :P

how you know how and what I wrote in the support mails?
    edited September 2013
    No, I am not wrong. You stated in your first post that the problem has been going on for three days. Those days included Saturday and Sunday. The Weekend. Furthermore you never stated when during those three days that you PM'd Branflakes, but it occurred before you posted here so it's more likely than not it was sent over the weekend, otherwise you'd have complained that you'd been ignored since Friday.

If I came to the wrong conclusion as to when you PM'd Branflakes it is because you weren't clear in your statements.

You made your post today at here at 8:32 A.M. and got the response to your email today. Monday. Mondays are not part of the weekend. You got your response after the weekend ended.

once again wrong.If you ban someone in a weekend you clearly work in that weekend .You cant work to ban but not talk...you cant do one without the other ...if they can it means pwe games needs to be avoided like the plague .If you cant tell why you did something then you don't do it...that is everything works everywhere ...this is like the twilight zone *facepalm*
  • dynastking92dynastking92 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Can one of the GM's help me i did a foundry mission at level 1 (Bad idea) now i can't seem to beam to my ship or anything else to get out of the foundry mission.I was wondering if its possible to reset my location.Also i already tried to log out and log back in and it didn't work.
  • dynastking92dynastking92 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Forgot to say my ign is Yukki@dynastkingg
  • l9of20l9of20 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    For the last 5 days, I have been having an in game issue with the Dilithium Exchange. I submited a request to change out 75,000 dilithium of mine to gain 600 zen. Ever since that request happened, my transaction got stuck. I can not cancel out the transaction nor will it go through. I since then have contacted Customer service about this, 5 days later I get a response. The response was VERY frustrating. It simply read that I am experiencing an in game issue (which to that I already knew) and that either the system maintenance would correct it or I would have to submit a bug report to the QA team.

I do not understand why someone cant just send a request to someone with the physical capability to go into the system "off the back end", cancel out my request and simply give me back my dilithium? Why do I have to wait for and hope that the regularly scheduled system maintenance will correct it for me or wait for someone in the QA department to fix it. Especially when there are already almost 2 million tickets submitted so far and I seriously doubt that my issue will be tended to in a timely manor. I make this post titled "Useless Customer Support" for a reason. I have been playing this game since 2011. Though I enjoy playing it, and will continue to play it, the Customer Service department is totally useless
    C&C of the Federation Outsiders
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I agree, Perfect World's CSR is anything close to "perfect". When Cryptic had their own CSR, it took days to resolve an issue, but now it literally takes months to resolve (not joking). And most of the time you just get a cut and paste answer or get a rejection saying they can't do anything (like reimbursements). :(

Be wonderful if PW would compartmentalize their CSR back into the individual games, so issues are resolved faster. But as it is now.......it's the worst CSR I ever experienced in any MMO I've ever played in the past 15 years. And yes, worse than Sony's.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I agree, Perfect World's CSR is anything close to "perfect". When Cryptic had their own CSR, it took days to resolve an issue, but now it literally takes months to resolve (not joking). And most of the time you just get a cut and paste answer or get a rejection saying they can't do anything (like reimbursements). :(
    Months? My last ticket took 9 days to get answered and resolved. I certainly doubt they answered that quickly just because they love me best. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
    edited September 2013
    Its getting to the point where you cant rely on PWE's customer service. Every time I have submitted an issue, all I get back from them is a basic "its your fault" reply and nothing more. When the Legacy of Romulus update came out, I was having massive issues with keeping New Rom loaded. It would always crash. I would report bugs, try to load my character in a different location, even try to leave. I had no choice but to leave my toon there for almost a full month. Then they fixed the bug and I was able to finish a mission that I was working on there and leave that area.

I had to force PWE to send an issue to a higher up support agent just to attempt to correct my issue off a different ticket. I know that there is only so much that a CSR can do, but come on. I could probably do a better job then some of these people. And it is not ALWAYS the customers fault when someone is dealing with a bug in the system.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    l9of20 wrote: »
    For the last 5 days, I have been having an in game issue with the Dilithium Exchange. I submited a request to change out 75,000 dilithium of mine to gain 600 zen. Ever since that request happened, my transaction got stuck. I can not cancel out the transaction nor will it go through. I since then have contacted Customer service about this, 5 days later I get a response. The response was VERY frustrating. It simply read that I am experiencing an in game issue (which to that I already knew) and that either the system maintenance would correct it or I would have to submit a bug report to the QA team.

I had similar issue before. I had to wait for a maintenance cycle to clear it. try again after tomorrows and it will probably be fine.
    edited September 2013
    I had similar issue before. I had to wait for a maintenance cycle to clear it. try again after tomorrows and it will probably be fine.

I hate the fact that I have to WAIT for them like that. You would think that when you contact Customer Service, they should correct the problem when you mention it to them about it
  • okamiko83okamiko83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I posted the same problems I had for months. and never got a answer. I had to drop a troll trap just to try and get results. And that seemed to work over all. Should not have to do that just to get a answer.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,286 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Why is it that customer support in SWTOR is about 9001x better than Star trek online? If I submit a ticket in swtor I can expect a reply in 3 days atmost and usually one day and they'll explain when I could expect a fix if it can't be done immediately but in STO I'm lucky if I get a reply to a ticket in 3 months let alone 1week and usually its just an automated response or something saying that we don't care.

I submitted a ticket and posted in the bug section that even though I purchased the miner's costume it didn't fully unlock for me and will probably never know if it'll get fixed for several months. In addition in SWTOR sometimes a real person from customer support will contact you in game to converse about exactly what the issue is that you're having.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm sure Branflakes could correct me if I'm wrong, but TOR's CSR is just for TOR, while the CSR in STO is part of the CSR for all Perfect World games. That's why CSR tickets takes so long.

BTW, you never hear anything from CSR regarding Bug Tickets. Especially if you post on the Forum.
  • khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    And when you're on SWTOR forums, CS is terrible!

Its a perspective problem and all CS representatives should learn to heal to full. :P

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • kathrynjaneway19kathrynjaneway19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ive got a new laptop and when I downloaded this game
    I cant find my past character....I need some help to get them back coz I don't want to start again
    I was a Captain
  • deimosruhkdeimosruhk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just a rant directed at the DEV team...

WTF is with me having to run around on a planet? I wanted to play a space-based MMO, instead I have to waste how much of my life leveling planetside so I can get a ship?

Even 5 minutes is dumb. I downloaded this game to play a space sim MMO, which I was led to believe this is. Instead you would have me cleaning vermin out of some dude I don't give a TRIBBLE about's garden?

This game needs a direct-to-space option or something. I am not gonna waste my time or money leveling to get a starship when a game with the name "Star Trek" should have you start off with a starship.

Two thumbs way down, guys.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    deimosruhk wrote: »
    Just a rant directed at the DEV team...

WTF is with me having to run around on a planet? I wanted to play a space-based MMO, instead I have to waste how much of my life leveling planetside so I can get a ship?

Even 5 minutes is dumb. I downloaded this game to play a space sim MMO, which I was led to believe this is. Instead you would have me cleaning vermin out of some dude I don't give a TRIBBLE about's garden?

This game needs a direct-to-space option or something. I am not gonna waste my time or money leveling to get a starship when a game with the name "Star Trek" should have you start off with a starship.

Two thumbs way down, guys.
    Let me guess... you've never seen an episode of Star Trek or any of the movies and so didn't know that most of the episodes involved some type of planetary interaction? :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • magnetarxxmagnetarxx Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2013
    Hi,
    I?m not allowed to make a new Thread, so I write it in here:
    Since Today, No One can log in to STO Holodeck Server (LogIn2_Time Out).
    Is it only here in Germany or in the US/UK too?
    I was in an Elite STF and after2 minutes we?re all got kicked....
    (Sorry about my bad English)
  • magnetarxxmagnetarxx Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2013
    Ohh I?ve seen there is a thread for that problem now, please delete my post,
    I?m sorry for the circumstances :D
  • mgamer72799mgamer72799 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I started a mission as a Romulan. This mission is Former Aliies and it says to set a waypoint to one of your bridge officers in front of the camera but everytime i try to do this is doesnt allow me to and im getting frustrated..
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, that one can be somewhat buggy, you just have to keep clicking the individual waypoint buttons (NOT the group waypoint button) and placing them around the camera and trying the console until it works.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • mgamer72799mgamer72799 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ty Turbo ill try that.
  • hellowasuphellowasup Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yea PWE has absolute ****ing **** costumer support. They banned me 2 years ago from PWI I have sent them numerous messages over the past 2 years inquiring why I was banned, I never did anything against tos. They have not replied. My other friend who was banned recently was banned and at the same time had his paypal account emptied. He is considering harsher methods than I.
  • golfildurgolfildur Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just a bit of rage. Ive had a toon stuck on the Romulan Flotilla now for more than a week. I submitted a ticket concerning the problem and the fact the game crashes every time I try to extricate the toon out of the map. So far all Ive gotten is a auto-answer to the problem. FIX YOUR **** Cryptic! You slack jawed bunch of apes.
    I am the nightmare which has learned to walk in the light of day... I am the darkness that children fear in the night... I am the silent scream of the lonely traveler who is lost forever... I am Drow!
This discussion has been closed.