• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ichiban Cappy San
    kiss you on the hand
    Cause i'm the Senshi Band

Look out Oni
    show you a hibachi (火鉢, "fire bowl")
    cause thats how we roll iron chef

Awww! Senshi misses Cappy! :) We all do, Senshi.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I thought I had. If it wasn't you, we need to get you in there. I haven't played it much but it looks great, the combat system isn't too bad, but you sure have to be right on top of things to interact with them. Hopefully they fix that. Their character creator also suffers from what STO's does. Each race and multiple races all look inbred regardless of how much you try to make them look different. Definitely a nice change of pace though. Pi should also be playing some time this weekend.
    I got the invite for beta, this weekend was poor timing so I could not participate. 48 hour passes is not worth the download anyways. If Arc lands in STO I will for sure be in ESO.
    Ichiban Cappy San
    kiss you on the hand
    Cause i'm the Senshi Band

Look out Oni
    show you a hibachi (火鉢, "fire bowl")
    cause thats how we roll iron chef

Awe, miss you too Senshi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited January 2014
    You would have enjoyed the eta time, Cappy! Very, very little to actually complain about. For a beta, it's in far better shape than what STO calls fit for Holodeck. Crafting even works, the worlds are rich and detailed, the voice acting is superb, and the controls all seem to be working. I had one small camera glitch when swimming around close to a wall but jumping into third person fixed it quick. I hope you can make it in some of the other testing sessions. Just make sure you create your account and register your beta key so you are in every other one that comes up. The game should be out of beta and ready for launch on April 4th 2014 so there's not long left until everyone can enjoy it.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    O i thought you said D ES ..i brought shower ur early took flowers after showers..
    nobody there:o

so soon ST be Oblivion to us?
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited January 2014
    O i thought you said D ES ..i brought shower ur early took flowers after showers..
    nobody there:o

so soon ST be Oblivion to us?

I'm not too sure about the play model but it can't hurt to give it a try. I did like Oblivion but I tend to get lost doing side quests and such more so first than anything. I didn't progress as much as I'm sure others did because I spent a lot of time roaming around looking at a lot. You should sign up to see if you can get in one of the future beta test times, Senshi. I can't get their site to come up right now to provide you a link but I hope yuu can get in on one before it ends. It would be great to get a bunch of 10ites all teamed up together to try some of the grouping and PvP.

Geeze... their beta feedback survey was epic long! The questions they asked though definitely goes to show they are seriously interested in all feedback, unlike how PWE cherry picks only what they want to hear. MOAR beta weekends coming soon. :D I make a point of mentioning the whole inbred side of the characters and classes so i do hope we see by the time the game launches, a bit more diversity in the base for each character. I also nitpicked about the armor and clothing as I would like to see more variety. Considering they have stuff that is class and race specific, I'd say they are off to a great start there but a little more for options for each race and each class could really put it over the top.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    If Ruju za Batto , Hatsune Miku and Ravensteins Neppy could be modded wow...
    Horts eyes would fall out oggelign us

its abit more then my old pc may handel capin
    i cant defy the rules of CPU/OS/GPUY/SIM RAM
    my my left behind by the sins of lack of well $$ upgrade
    [Senshi has escaped Bats Epac hell to find a kinder plain of hell with a gateway A GATEWAY media XP
    edited January 2014
    My machine usually gets picked for betas simply because it's high end. There is a whole other class above the high end though that get picked way before my class comes in. Not being sure of the ESO system requirements, I'm sure it's versatile enough to run on a lot of machines. I'm not running a 4x CrossFire rig with 64GB of RAM, and all of that jazz but I could run the game fully on the Ultra High settings. Below that, they had high, medium, and low and those usually bring some very big differences.

The beta sign up is now showing up again. Sign up, Senshi!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    * Date of Birth EEs is asking things i dont liek to share.. my hd is also very small
    i passed on NW beta and i used to live for that.

aw.. its ok im just not a dream machine better then pc gamer built any more but thats ok cause im [recites al frankin bit] good the way i am.. and the kitten jumping my lap missed giving me a very inapropriate body piercing
    edited January 2014
    I'll be upgrading in the spring to some degree. I don't really need to but I need a few parts for another PC of mine I gutted so I want that back up and running. All it needs is a video card, RAM, and a SSD and it'll be good to go. Probably will get it a new heatsink and fans along with a case as well as most of the case fans in it are toast, included the 250mm on the side.

An another note, Dan Stahl has ditched STO for another project within Cryptic. That seems a bit fishy considering how much of a Trek fan he claimed to be.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    no they art thou just notorious for re assigning existing talent with little or no notice strippign resources for an exsisting project in maintinacer mode for a new concept team priority..
    edited January 2014
    I see your point, Senshi. Steven versus Dan though... He was very unpopular when Dan left the last time but in all honesty, both of them from mid-point onward of STO's life have been a huge disappointment to the players when it comes to delivering on promises and actual mission-story based content.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    I miss Zinc and then i remember ALs stop gap leadership to keep things moving..
    its hard to be offencive coordinator and head coach
    in the dark times of atari funding and tryign to sell
    its nice they made it through and did anything with small teams streched to create nwn
    and keep sto and champs going
    edited January 2014
    As much as I may not like admitting it, Atari was a huge improvement over PWE.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    less time to spyware and take vacation crypticatari

its going to happen one day.. new Trek to play...YAY!
    edited January 2014
    less time to spyware and take vacation crypticatari

its going to happen one day.. new Trek to play...YAY!

And no TRIBBLE boxes. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Drop a quarter take a chance win a prize.. sheesh side show carney Boxes.. ah them were the days.. filling the backpack with lock boxes.. :/

EEEK tribble stew nooo..too much garlic must hesitate like kirk and prevail or toss a redshirt i nthe way.. and take credit..
    http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/2262/119259-_large__animepaper_scans_karin_ranmouri_0.64___thisres__244477.jpg
    edited January 2014
    I'd put money on Carny TRIBBLE boxes having better odds than PWE's. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Yes with none of the satisfaction of the farm kitken table with granny a box of toothpicks and a tin of karl oskar and oyster crcker
    edited January 2014
    Yes with none of the satisfaction of the farm kitken table with granny a box of toothpicks and a tin of karl oskar and oyster crcker

You have a way with words. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Sometimes..

oh dotn let the sun go down on Z
    make our STO spyware free

live in tribble harmoney
    with the klingon and zindi

place the planets on the map
    dont take a designer nap

overworking Zinc or goz or dan
    was poor chemestry~
    edited January 2014
    JC and Z will be going to Z's first Trek convention in the not so distant future. STO may no longer be on their radar but I'm fairly sure Trek will always be a part of their lives.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Thats awesome..
    So if the School Bus
    doesn't stop here no more
    Will you still remember thee
    moi oui

I blame Niagara
    for nothing but
    setting a scene

STO could have been more
    but we had us some fun
    edited January 2014
    Zero still lurks as far as I know. If you conveniently leave out a plate of the bus's favorite cookies or something, our bus will appear. This post wasn't too long ago and contains a nice looking screenshot. It's just too bad the devs don't like seeing their disasters posted, even when they show off some of this games beauty. The post following up Zero's clearly illustrates how narrow-minded the team working on this game really is to see past an old fault with a map to see the beauty in the image. Even the smallest sense of humor would definitely help when it comes to the STO team as well.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    IT could have Worked Nick i'm so sorry..

TF

she could have listed it as a SIF failure and it would have been just perfect in a montage?

ITs so often the over worked under research the context here. To imagine how Champions online would have looked without TF rework of City Hall.. or how much nicer the MArs yards would have been with the exterior content at launch.

Dear Cryptic,

We dated for years and we still consider you as Spock did Kirk and vis verse.. Dotn loose you passion of humour.. Please bring us flowers even when you dotn feel guilty.

10 F Exidous to a Nexus where Red MAtter never happen.
    edited January 2014
    It seems that only 10ites grash the humor on these boards. Well, the good humor anyway. On the brighter side of things. JC and Z are going to meet Q (John del Lancie! :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    most kewl make a Q wich out of him like ther grin EJ gave Mr Sir Patric and you have a WIN.
    edited January 2014
    Senshi remembers EJ's love of 80+ year old guys. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Senshi remembers EJ's love of 80+ year old guys. :)

And mine of 80+ year old buses and trucks? :P
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited January 2014
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    And mine of 80+ year old buses and trucks? :P

You got it! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    one could do with a nice retro hand pump boiler tank truck all parade shiney now and then