• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    its so worth the wait at the booth but now
    Trees to Ash.. senshis freezing off their ***
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm just debating dinner now. A few places here deliver some very good chips and wedges. I'm just not sure what I want to go with it.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited January 2014
    garlic and chive dips nice of course a port or blackberry merlot and a nice slice of pie
    7 courses of fridays entres black bean chilli
    some hugs are ncie too
    edited January 2014
    I settled on wings with some blue cheese for dipping on the side, wedges, and garlic bread with cheese. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited January 2014
    the brilliant thing about the overnight
    is when the office calls about confused customers the brains already checked out and half way home ~
    [who what where..huh?]
    edited January 2014
    Thankfully, I don't have any work to deal with until Tuesday. From that point, things should start picking up.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Sure thign.. thats where the post holiday recovery kicks in...+
    this ccu waiting area snack machine is sorley lacking of quality noms...
    and someones flipped on the highly anoying cw trashy talk shows.. my god the IQs draining out me eear
    as the people start to screming and trash talking.. i half expect a mory moment of jello wrestling to break out 20 min before the surgery and then ill have a sleepy pap to drive hoome and he may not want to feed after the post op and fasting since 5pm lastnight
    edited January 2014
    Most hospitals around here either have a McDonalds or Wendy's across the road. I do not eat vending machine sandwiches. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    those vendign machine thingies sure are pricey
    i only had fridays potato skins and nestle clusters and the crackers of cheese ouitside and another type inside 3-4 cafes
    it took leavign house at 7am for a 815 check in then.. wait til 1030 for surgery and
    not able to check out til 1600 and head for a Hardies .. it was closer

then get home try to stay up on normal work schedule on day i would have been on 0130 to 0930 ... so i would have tried to sellp 6[1800]-midnight[0000] then travel 40 min plus - to get to work.. that plan ruined by heat crazy cats.. fighting on my bed 2 toms one poor chased dear.. so i grabbed two and toss out on ear.. stumbled up to turn off coffee and eat a banana and post.. [grrr]
    edited January 2014
    Those Friday's Potato Skins are good! Last time I was at the Buffalo Airport, I snagged a bad of those from the vending machine. They were so good, I grabbed a second. At a $1 each though, they are definitely over priced.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    i shook every crumb out stuck a finger in if i had not been in a public place id have split the bag and licked the linning
    edited January 2014
    i shook every crumb out stuck a finger in if i had not been in a public place id have split the bag and licked the linning

I couldn't have said that better! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    GEt up get out of bed
    cant find the comb
    so we trot to cafe
    pot instead

open the jar and puill out a "little Debbies cup cake]
    like Hostess used to make..

brew in rebellion of Taxing of the Tea..
    edited January 2014
    I miss those cupcakes and the Twinkies also. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Yes, alas..the lack of super energy power pills
    [oh,PONY!]
    https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/9/26/cwa4_TFQckyT8w2A--Hpkg2.gif
    edited January 2014
    Makes me wonder what of our favorite snacks will disappear next. I love a good Chipwich but I can only find those when close to NYC for some reason. A decade ago, those were everywhere.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    maybe hidden on a Boston food van... next to the fried peanut butter and banana Elvi
    edited January 2014
    I sure could go for a milkshake right about now. It's supposed to be a chilly one out there today in a lot of places.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    NEVER A BAD TIME FOR A GOOD SHAKE oops cap lock on work kb light in dif place:o

my right lens readign glass is upside down after the cats knocked off shelf and i stepped on it keeps popin out at work. .danger danger
    edited January 2014
    STO's fourth year anniversary will be upon us soon. Over the years, many players have come through our ranks and disappeared. So many life time subscribers long departed and JC and Z not missing STO is saddening. JC did let me know that he will be playing the Elder Scrolls Online beta this weekend. I know Cappy has been playing that from time to time as well. What will be the next big game to unite the 10ite/Ten Forward community. Any guesses or suggestions?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    The next pretty tribble that COMES comes along should have such yams gams legs
    years these days are measured in dog years 1=7
    wait is my bluetgooth on.. hum 2 phones one device noone calls to say hi just to yell wonderign where i am.. thats why we liked STO on our first date.. long engaguments are better for busy ships captains.. like kirk said my hearts out there.. no he dint say that..
    married to that ship in orbit
    edited January 2014
    I hope they have exhausted all their Tribble ideas. There are already way too many of them.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    2 more
    two more
    only two more night shifts
    then back to DAYS

the precious sun
    that glowing ball of hugs for the eyes
    wait id be de-Batted and have to squint..

[faux dr smith] Ah, Oh the Pain..
    edited January 2014
    Why don't you like nights? Night shift is awesome! Less idiots to interact with, you've got the whole day to get things done when others are at work, and less traffic to and from.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    STO's fourth year anniversary will be upon us soon. Over the years, many players have come through our ranks and disappeared. So many life time subscribers long departed and JC and Z not missing STO is saddening. JC did let me know that he will be playing the Elder Scrolls Online beta this weekend. I know Cappy has been playing that from time to time as well. What will be the next big game to unite the 10ite/Ten Forward community. Any guesses or suggestions?

If you spotted a Capulet in ESO it is a fake. Purify it with fire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited January 2014
    hpcapulet wrote: »

I bet they weight what a duck does and are made out of wood.. a witch witch.. hunts long over due.. fetch e le boss?

Ah,CC
    SI, however the sleep patterns dint align in the proper buffer matrix to perform great deeds
    shines EFUGE presents card
    discount transportation cash in advance..
    edited January 2014
    hpcapulet wrote: »

I thought I had. If it wasn't you, we need to get you in there. I haven't played it much but it looks great, the combat system isn't too bad, but you sure have to be right on top of things to interact with them. Hopefully they fix that. Their character creator also suffers from what STO's does. Each race and multiple races all look inbred regardless of how much you try to make them look different. Definitely a nice change of pace though. Pi should also be playing some time this weekend.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    This thread is too quiet for a weekend! Are you all too busy playing ESO? JC has found very little to fault about it so far and a few other 10ites are also playing in the beta this weekend.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • roubiniroubini Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So who killed the Ori?

It's just "Dr Doom" Roubini
    Refugee from those other games!
    edited January 2014
    Ichiban Cappy San
    kiss you on the hand
    Cause i'm the Senshi Band

Look out Oni
    show you a hibachi (火鉢, "fire bowl")