edited December 2013
    ITs chilly bus day
    im off til midnight..
    then i turn into a bumpkin
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's not so bad here. We keep getting rain during the day but then it drops down over night causing things to freeze. It made for an interesting day today. We had more rain this afternoon and it has dropped down below freezing again. It makes for a very pretty scene in some respects. Seeing ice covered trees is beautiful. I can just imagine how many more power lines will snap over night and such.

Let It Snow
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Snap crackle pop
    imagine all the racoons in fear
    for the trees are losing branches
    but, have a miku neo asuka eve
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlGqRq_mQio&feature=player_embedded
    edited December 2013
    Christmas Eve has arrived! Is everyone looking forward to Christmas tomorrow? Good food, family, and even some gifts can all make for an amazing and memorable day. The Ten Forward Santa Bus is loaded to the roof with gifts for all! :D She may not fit in your chimney but your garage is definitely fair game. ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited December 2013
    Driver be Petite
    Bus Grande for Gifts
    <thumb out> wants Santa Z express lift feat..

make extra noms <super trickey change look [its leftover suprise them expert\]
    hurry on all, i'm your last train to clarksville
    next o ne leaves at 0745 so you best not be late
    to make my manefest
    edited December 2013
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D I bet JC and his luve bus are enjoying their Christmas so far. Breakfast is out of the way, the turkey is in the oven, and a Doctor Who marathon on the TV. I hope Santa spoiled everyone. Is everyone enjoying their Christmas so far?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    You may spell Happy and Merry with Carmel covered Popped Corn..

I mean it should be a law that one must..
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WD7HKNtFtNk/UiFXjwedYdI/AAAAAAAAAwM/XXhhXDqCDNQ/s400/1262824714749.jpg
    edited December 2013
    No carmel corn for me, thanks! I have eaten enough today to not want to see food until the weekend. :P

On a different note, I'm not impressed with the Doctor Who Christmas Special. The only good thing to come of it is the end of Matt Smith as The Doctor. I would really like to see some new writers and the return to the longer stories like those of the classic series. Outside of the bad choice of actors and actresses in the new series, the writing is my biggest complaint with the revival of such an iconic show. 3 Doctor's in to the new series and it has yet to get better and in some cases, it seems to just get worse. If Capaldi can't revive this series for me, then I'm more than content to write it off and go back to solely watching the classic series.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    yea verily ;tis sad times indeed.
    of course i was away when the ghost of christmas present gifted the break room with buffet treats of turkey cranberry and a nice pumpkin cornmeal stuffing with fresh giant kaiser rolls. and convenient heavy cardboard paper take out containers..

I could have taken lunch of goodness to eat as i didnot arrive back to base until 2330 hours plus last eve
    edited December 2013
    I was happy to not have to make stuffing this year. My Gran wanted the boxed stuff as she doesn't care much for the way I make mine and my Grandfather doesn't like stuffing at all. Out of the turkey, roasted sweet potato, mashed potatoes, stuffing, carrots, green beans, and Yorkshire Puddings, I just had turkey, green beans, roasted sweet potato, and Yorkshire Puddings, and some nice and thick turkey gravy on top. :D Then again, I don't make Yorkshire Pudding in a big pan. I find it easier to make it in a muffin pan and I make them a bit thinner so they are light and fluffy. That makes them perfect to soak up a ton of gravy and stuff my face with.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    and figgy and rice puddigns and fruit cakes and orangutans and sloths
    and the Holy Alka Seltzer of Antioch
    edited December 2013
    Ooh! Z's fruitcake... *drools* Soooooooo yummy! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    fruity licious seconds plz
    hello pc.. i use you to visit Z
    now we scan thats the plan
    doctor has papa
    last pre op step shep

im goign to be the best out patient driver that i can be
    edited December 2013
    fruity licious seconds plz
    hello pc.. i use you to visit Z
    now we scan thats the plan
    doctor has papa
    last pre op step shep

im goign to be the best out patient driver that i can be

Hopefully everything goes perfect for his surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    it was very quick and then he says brother and wife want us for dinner but papa so hungry we went to eat 3 hours before dinner incase the turkey was dry again.. :o

IT was a miracle the turkey was almost perfect.. she realized which shelf in oven to use this time :-)
    3 jan is surgery day.. starvign the day before a test or proceedure is hard work.

Todays Miku Mirth Moment Sponcered by the Replacement Goldfish size 10 support group
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/307/6/5/tinierme_hatsune_miku_by_jovanal-d6sunvp.jpg
    edited December 2013
    One of the best ways to make sure your turkey stays perfectly moist is to gently lift the skin by sliding your fingers under it when the turkey is fully thawed and put some butter or olive oil in there. Personally, I find butter makes it better but either or will work perfectly fine. It's not easy to get your hands all the way in there and you don't want to break the skin so using bug pieces of soft butter to sandwich down in there to get it all is easiest, or at least it is for me.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    which is easier than stuffing a turkey with a chicken then a duck goes in chicken
    edited December 2013
    which is easier than stuffing a turkey with a chicken then a duck goes in chicken

That probably works a little better in reverse order. When making chicken in a chicken in a chicken, we went backwards. In the end, it sort of comes out like a chicken roll if you only use the TRIBBLE. Chicken breast, stuffing, that that around with with two TRIBBLE, coat those with stuffing, and then wrap those with more chicken TRIBBLE and bacon to hold it all together. :D Also works with the mix of meats but no bones.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Turducken is a dish consisting of a deboned chicken stuffed into a deboned duck, which is in turn stuffed into a deboned turkey
    the you stuff a wild senshi withy it
    edited December 2013
    Works perfectly fine with just chicken. I find turkey isn't as flavorful as chicken but duck tends to have a bit more taste than I care for. Chicken or turkey are fine with me or even both. I need to make me another rosemary ham though. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Lavender sage rosemary thyme calamari ripe olives limoncello orso bread crums
    cuddle fish oysters feta lamb mint
    edited December 2013
    No clue how people eat oysters! They are slimy and just look and smell nasty.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    ~With a toothpick of course from Karl oscar tin~ in sauce of spiced minced onion wasabi or hot red or aquavit or like pickle herring see eazy pezy..
    or if you dotn want to make warrior girl mad for not eating her cooking:)
    http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/08/8f/e8/088fe8cedeb0680d0daca91b99e584e1.jpg
    edited December 2013
    I don't think Z likes wasabi but I'm curious to know how a pickle would taste dipped in it. Especially if that pickle is deep fried. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    like jalapeno onion rings?
    rolled in parmesean cheese like a bread straw

http://stuffpoint.com/miku-hatsune/image/110880-miku-hatsune-sad-miku.png
    edited December 2013
    I do but I am very picky about my onion rings. They have to be thick onion rings in a crispy batter, not that breading TRIBBLE that A&W and some other places use. There's a place called Casey's that has some awesome jalapeno onion rings with dipping sauces on the side. You get a half a foot stack with one dipping sauce or a full foot stack with two dipping sauces. They also come in regular and beer battered.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    right the mass chains basicly order form sim sources for product for mass shipping
    so you end up with a water down cheaper product from a good real sit down bib on nice noms

so if you pay for steak house quality jumbo fries you want steak fries not simple small kiddie version ,YO!

GUNG HEI FAT CHOI -Pony horse years near for you
    in it trots with lots
    of Honey on rice cakes for everyine
    edited January 2014
    Some fast food chains have decent onion rings though. McDonalds in England has awesome onion rings and the sweet chili sauce with it just makes them even better. I'm not a big McD's person but their onion rings in the UK are awesome! Popeyes has good onion rings as well but they are the think ones. You've got about 3 minutes to eat them or they just don't taste the same anymore. Eat them before they have been out of the fryer for 3 minutes and they are delicious.

Have a happy, fun, and safe New Years Eve, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    a nice vinigar on those chips eh gov
    fine with a good fried
    hides pic from facebook sluethying a friend
    edited January 2014
    a nice vinigar on those chips eh gov
    fine with a good fried
    hides pic from facebook sluethying a friend

Malt vinegar and lots of black pepper. :D HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >