edited February 2014
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    Only so many hands yes?

*waits for Hort to put a hand some place not wanted* :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    they type massage to message

many hands kept busy
    gluign back the pieces
    from the wishstone rubble
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We should put some oil on the handle of the Mallet of Thwarting to make sure Hort doesn't get injured.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited February 2014
    not Cappy is not Bubba watson or keviv sadler. .she hits her mark..
    edited February 2014
    Looks like this Sunday's dinner will be a very tenderized Hort dinner. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    so he was caught street view goggling again eh?
    [plays asuka slaming door with towel on head wagging finger]
    edited February 2014
    Is it lunch time yet? *looks at clock* Nope! :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    i think it should be the new and improved pizza day tomorrow.. im running out of ideads for disgusing healthy food for papa.

.Jethro Tull - Bour?e (French TV, 1969 'La Joconde') .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqxwXla3-Bw&feature=player_detailpage

ears feed... BACH
    edited February 2014
    Eating healthy is overrated! Rabbit food is for rabbits and vegetables are good with your meals. Pizza contains the 4 major food groups depending on your toppings. You could always use skimmed mozzarella instead of regular and load it up fruits and veggies. Personally, I couldn't eat salad every meal of every day. I enjoy a good 16oz steak, a full rack of baby back ribs, a nice helping of brisket, , pork tenderloin, roast beef, and so on. :D

Elder Scrolls beta weekend starts this Friday at noon ET. Hopefully Cappy will be able to make it out to this one. For anyone who wants to participate but hasn't signed up yet, sign up soon and you will more than likely get accepted. It's a hefty download of 21.6GB but well worth it.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    Sriracha roast beef and it was nummy for hungry tummy yesterday

So now its don't work hard making Pizza today.. it used to be thursdays tradition then sunday..

Chez Batto Bats one over.. Bon appatit!"
    Julias motto was to eat in moderation. ~I would rather eat one tablespoon of chocolate russe cake than three bowls of Jell-O
    edited February 2014
    That stuff gives me wicked gas but it sure is good! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    Ruju za Batto would swim in it like suntan lotion

meanwhile.. Lit Rav has found the other place of Forting Evil Doers with Waffle muffins
    edited February 2014
    You can blame JC for that. She is one of the new Ten Forward fleet leader candidates for AFCTF and Cappy's House.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    time to celebrate gothicly maybe not but a musical klingon opera is tunign up now
    this will have to do as a bridge for now
    .Warren Zevon - Mutineer .
    edited February 2014
    Today starts a double Dilithium rewards and bonus for most other content. Anyone that can spare the time and isn't going to be too busy with the ESO bete, the Ten Forward fleets could use some extra dilithium for some projects.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    on thee 4 day rotation for the work.. and may need to use no sleep time to find new wheels..

went to old place for a few thigns needed right away.. old place office now storage cant have cats here so the cats stared at me like.. oh so now you like us wheres our canned food?

they used to hop my lap staring at my ceral milk like vultures , now its so peacefull i slept in 3 hours.. not gettign up for wood fire to keep from freezing pricless

Roundabout, sounding out
    Love you so
    Love you so
    Love you so

edited February 2014
    Does the wood fireplace have a stone pizza oven attached to it? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    the insurance would not approve of a conversion kit.. but i did roast w iron skillet a few times and big tinfoil temp pan it was yummy.. i made a fruit apple pan doughty.

To celebrate jumpign up and down on my new starship bed.. runnign around skimpy like Ripley in Aliens.
    edited February 2014
    I have officially eaten too many nachos today. :eek:

On another note, ESO really is shaping up nicely. Other than a couple of issues that they fixed this afternoon, I find the odd time I get mobbed and die. For some reason, my character seems to be the first thing enemies attack when there are plenty of others around. I don't even have to provoke them, they just go straight for me. :P Other than that, I am enjoying the voice acting, beautiful environments, massive maps, and awesome story content.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    as long as the first rat you see dosent pawn you and horde your armour like a pocket dragon.

got home past 3am brains still slugish.. pcs too old to run it ESO right i miss so much fun.
    edited February 2014
    The servers are down for maintenance right now. Shinz doesn't seem to be enjoying it all that much. Hopefully the server will be back up soon so I can get back to playing. I haven't experienced many of the issues he has though but I have had a few that I reported.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    why they beta... alpha [beta] is brutal too.. i don't miss problems with pc and other programs doing that
    edited February 2014
    I must be doing something wrong as most 10ites playing are well ahead of me leveling. Allerka has a character at level 10 and a second character already at level 6. I have one level 6 character. :P I am really enjoying the beta testing though. I am finding very little to report also and even what I do find, I know will get fixed and promptly. The STO team could sure learn a heck of a lot from how Bethesda tackles their games quality control. I am glad to see Shinz is enjoying his experience a lot more as well. There is a lot of positive feedback surfacing and that really is good to see because the game, at least in my opinion, is on its way to being something awesome.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    I stopped on the way to my down time at a BBQ place thinking $
    and it was $$ for my order.. i just ordered like i used too
    a brisket combo.. oh my i had nto looked at the price updates

it was so very good i took the left overs home to late night didnt have extra sauce i used two packets on the top layer and fries.. the cob corn and corn Muffin were great watchign the 14 year old joy ride a school bus was heee then the pickel gas happen..

so good.. ah morale always pay your brother the rent before you want food
    cause no board with room is no good... you get hungry and need to eat...

so never rent from brothers they know where you live.
    must make enough tips to afford eats yo
    edited February 2014
    BBQ and corn on the cob sound good! Thanks for making me hungry, Senshi.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    it was so oh CC it was so.. nummy i had to use 2 ahndy wipes and a big napkin bib
    edited February 2014
    There's nothing like a messy face and hands to show off how much you have enjoyed your food! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    i was watchign womens [heee] Hort? I was Watching Womens...Snowboarding.. with papa and the Aussie lady goes wee way up and i was all like wow look at her arms and i forgot i had soup bowl and sausage o nalp and like well

Spill o la.. .all over my green kakies :o
    edited February 2014
    I haven't paid much attention to the Olympics. Then again, they will recap just about everything when it's all over and that's good enough for me.

TITANFALL! :D Here's hoping I get into the beta that starts on Monday February 17th to get a feel for one of the best games to come out in 2014.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    yes ever so sorry.. i missed the Abe Day hello to america .. Hello on Day of Lincoln

I sorta sorry i missed invite to NWN.. now if it was World of Greyhawk now then..
    I'd be the Alpha Beta Huckleberry for all those Bugs.. [miss my sword coast]

Ah, Miss Bus... Im nto sure you noticed.. But Pika-me is school buscolourish :-)

Music Wobbler-song Hinterland