test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yep, today is Lincoln's birthday. If he were still alive, I'm sure he would be very disappointed with the state of the economy just like I am with the new look of the sub-forums here. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    and others from his adopted state.. but thats comedy for you.. IF you are handsome or beautiful it counts more than if you had half a brain.

But this is the place to be absolutely fabulous
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited February 2014
    Happy Valentine's Day/Singles Awareness Day, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited February 2014
    Truley all the family gaitherings were Aunties look at you hands for an RING and sigh..
    edited February 2014
    Maybe get yourself something like... this but with the TOS Enterprise instead of that horrible remake.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Truley all the family gaitherings were Aunties look at you hands for an RING and sigh..

Ah, family reunions. They grow more desperate every year.
    edited February 2014
    Ah, family reunions. They grow more desperate every year.

Family reunions or gatherings make for the perfect time to go on vacation far, far away for all of them. :D;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    Perfect Ring love that TOS bling

i want to sing but the cheery choco cake ran out and the Garmins missing
    ill get so lost tonight at 2am...

yes there's gas in the car
    edited February 2014
    The ring is nice but it's a shame it's based on the JJ-Prize. If it was based on the TOS Connie or the Refit, it would have been a lot nicer.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    as long sorry as it dosent say Enguage..and sauc sep to shoot at people they are jelious of

its liek the guilt trip.. the grand parents start it with "you know we're not gettign any younger;and grand kids are heavy dotn wait til we cant pick them up or yyoure out of the WILL":o
    edited February 2014
    as long sorry as it dosent say Enguage..and sauc sep to shoot at people they are jelious of

its liek the guilt trip.. the grand parents start it with "you know we're not gettign any younger;and grand kids are heavy dotn wait til we cant pick them up or yyoure out of the WILL":o

I hear you there, Senshi. My Mom and grandparents have been asking when I am going to father kids since before I got into high school. :P Guess what? Still no kids for me. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    i'm looking at friends like shinzon and see what the hours did to him and realize its harder if you date a firefighter or nurse the rotation makes it hard to be there for a family

its almost like if you are alone and get a dog and you hours are bad that poor dog cant divorce you but its goign to be sad and alone alot too :(
    edited February 2014
    i'm looking at friends like shinzon and see what the hours did to him and realize its harder if you date a firefighter or nurse the rotation makes it hard to be there for a family

its almost like if you are alone and get a dog and you hours are bad that poor dog cant divorce you but its goign to be sad and alone alot too :(

Empress Ravenstein was Shinzon's Valentine this year.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    that was very nice of her.. ive been seeing her cryptic post since like 08 in beta with champions together.. but hours wernt good i saw more of cappy and CHAT
    edited February 2014
    that was very nice of her.. ive been seeing her cryptic post since like 08 in beta with champions together.. but hours wernt good i saw more of cappy and CHAT

It sure was. Champs never interested me. I think DCUO was more of the superhero/super villian game for me. Graphics aside, as they both really aren't the prettiest games out there. The scale of the maps in DCUO really are just amazing. You can literally run around at street level or floy over and land on 50 story buildings in massive cities. The story and voice acting also are very nice additions to DCUO. The Empress also played DCUO at some point.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    She had to get her Raven on.. and left the beta i believe outta of busy college and meh with early set up then went back..

Im thinking of re-trying a subway Enchilada its got fritos on top and the pulled pork sandwitch is a bit off route tonight.. i was lookign at remote site but its too far to commute to try and make shuttle connector to airport... trains not set up to mesh brother goes wrong way it would be a 50km back track for them to carpool. unless they drop me down line and the carpools on tiem arg ARG..

[grids out options.. runs i ncircles with sissors]

i could nto even take small plane ride from nerarest airport when i worked for major air carrier from here.. :(
    edited February 2014
    I'm not a fan of smaller planes but it looks like I will be flying on one Thursday and Monday.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    Aye, 757 to DTW was super- the LEad Flt attendant appointed me chaperone for a pilot's young daughter..
    the Saab 340 quite small DTW to London W ONT CN was far less inspiring than the DC 10 to the Real Big London UK Gatwick... yes out of the rental a morass of roundabouts
    edited February 2014
    I avoided going through DTW as going west to come back east seems counter productive. I've never flown into or out of London, Ontario Canada and hope I never have to. LGW is my preferred airport when going to London, England. Gatwick is much less insane than Heathrow and closer to where I usually go also.

Where I'm off to this weekend, they don't have a long enough runway for larger planes. I'd say a DC-10 is probably about as large of a plane the airport could handle. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    yes indeed..try to stay claer of the City core.. want to see a mega dreamliner or the new jumbo airbus.. i miss a look at the old 747 lounge top side.. dotn like beign trapped in midrow o na dc-10 even if you have a bertter view of the screen
    edited February 2014
    The KEy to happiness is
    hidden.. But the trick is to blame the first years burnt cooking on that Weddign Gift Cajan Cook Book!
    Blackend char is good for you... just wash it down with a ncie glass of milk.. no problem..
    Leftovers withot a dogg.. Easy mix in some new sauce and spice and it dosent look like lastnights tuna casserole anymore.. a pet food taster may help if you are not sure..

dont forget to get freash bakign soda and powder.. its hard to like flat biskets unless you need extra hockey pucks:D

all warm food is good and can be delisious even if you cant discribe it when the mother in law shows up for a suprise

"WHAT DID YOU FEED MY LITTLE BOY!?" Inspection-
    edited February 2014
    yes indeed..try to stay claer of the City core.. want to see a mega dreamliner or the new jumbo airbus.. i miss a look at the old 747 lounge top side.. dotn like beign trapped in midrow o na dc-10 even if you have a bertter view of the screen

One of the planes I was on had PROPELLERS! :eek: It also sounded like a 110 decibal lawnmower... from inside the cabin. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    that reasuing drone of jet wash.. they never bite me but a dc-9 sucked the hat off my head once when the pilot pushed thrust not kill.. not much came out of the hat it became confetti
    edited February 2014
    The flying lawnmower back was much smoother even though the winds were supposed to be stronger. I'm guessing just a better pilot. I would say the original ride was comparable to flying with LaunchPad McQuack. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    Those were the Days.. of Darkwing... I miss Rescue Rangers the Flying Bear .and Dumbo even.
    DW.. oh,yeah. Lets get dangerious~
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ow1yz0P84E&feature=player_detailpage
    edited February 2014
    Those were the Days.. of Darkwing... I miss Rescue Rangers the Flying Bear .and Dumbo even.
    DW.. oh,yeah. Lets get dangerious~
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ow1yz0P84E&feature=player_detailpage

Yeah. The days of good cartoons are long behind us.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    yeah some are just painful to watch.. its really hard to get mileage out of a good beanie propeller with some of todays spoiled Nintendos
    or a fine marionette show
    edited February 2014
    yeah some are just painful to watch.. its really hard to get mileage out of a good beanie propeller with some of todays spoiled Nintendos
    or a fine marionette show

I think you would have liked the retro gaming room, Senshi. They had a lot of classic systems that you could play with a decent selection of games.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    Neat.. i think their was one they had in the old box at home.. you were a small nano electrical repair robot and had to fix curcuts .. simple and busy.

Ah I made it "Velvet Chicken Ala Bat: is born

and hidden i nthe 10ites Approval Thread.. the beets mini cini make you think meatballs the can juicse with tomato paste form a thick gravey and when spices and flour and evoo plus butter are brought to a bubble and turned down it makes a sweet BBQ.. the Chicken giant Breast goes in to this the day after it sits in fridge i ndry rub.. its so so tastey and healthy
    edited February 2014
    I saw a video on YouTube last night where a guy took a Sega Genesis and installed a composite to HDMI converter within it and it worked perfectly. I can sort of understand the nostalgia for doing so but the Wii E-Shop has a TRIBBLE ton of the classics and for a lot cheaper than you could buy a classic console and the games to go with it. Seeing that though kind of makes me want to keep my XBOX 360 and makes me wish I had kept my XBOX and N64. WCW VS NWO Revenge is a game we will probably never see rereleased and it was and still is the best wrestling game I have ever played. The original GoldenEye for the N64 was also better than the updated version as I'm not a Daneil Craig fan.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >