test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    one could do with a nice retro hand pump boiler tank truck all parade shiney now and then

I'm betting something that old would be worth quite the chunk of change.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    a whole lot of crome to polish the stamped scroll engraved liek a presentation gun
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited January 2014
    Worthy of being in a museum by the sound of it. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited January 2014
    verry much..

ah did you see the one about the college fire alarm
    i suspect freshmen.. at the sorority
    edited January 2014
    verry much..

ah did you see the one about the college fire alarm
    i suspect freshmen.. at the sorority

I did! My guess with that is they don't bury their pipes deep enough down there. Up here, by law all pipes, wires, etc must be buried six feet down and appropriately encased to protect them from the elements and ground freezing. In Florida, they barely put anything a foot down. I can understand the climate is warmer but I would still go two feet down as a minimum for there. Where Z lives, I would stick with the six feet we have up here simply because they get colder winters than 10 hours drive north of them.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Yes.. Seeing Exposed plumbing in North Carolina was just plain creepy..

At the old corporate i looked at my assigned ride like.. I mean this is so unprofessional
    its covered with so much mud i thought i was at a pig or hippo wallow :eek:

What we need is a good drive thru wash bay but the profits went to buying at lavishing a sister business. Whats a poor appreciator of busses to do.. I said take it to a do-it-yourself.. $$$ later the timer stops just when the cleaning is getting good.

cant go thru normal auto wash too big

<sigh>
    edited January 2014
    I can appreciate that some might complain about the cost but it isn't cheap to replace pipes that burst and the damage they cause. This is the first year we have actually had more than a few days of winter and I have to admit, I am glad winter is back. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Variety of seasons is a good thing.. Like the day/night cycle to rest better
    edited January 2014
    Variety of seasons is a good thing.. Like the day/night cycle to rest better

Exactly! I could not live in a place that never got snow and didn't have a winter. I'm just not a tropical person for more than the rare vacation. I'd be the person that goes to Hawaii to climb volcanoes instead of waste my time away laying on a beach. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    or hide under an umbrella due to the sun.. radiating off the waves.

I feel for Sister forum member RAven with sun sensitive skin.
    edited January 2014
    or hide under an umbrella due to the sun.. radiating off the waves.

I feel for Sister forum member RAven with sun sensitive skin.

Being allergic to the sun is definitely not good. It's kind of hard to avoid.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    You can only be a Bat so long.. and then it happens you have to work an event on a parking lot in a mohawk and you get peeled..

Ah.. unless you Cappy KAn X2 and are Z
    When Somebody Thinks Your Wonderful - by Fats Waller

JC lucky man..
    has smiles from good people
    to make a day worth while
    edited January 2014
    You can only be a Bat so long.. and then it happens you have to work an event on a parking lot in a mohawk and you get peeled..

Ah.. unless you Cappy KAn X2 and are Z
    When Somebody Thinks Your Wonderful - by Fats Waller

JC lucky man..
    has smiles from good people
    to make a day worth while

That's definitely an old song.

I have to agree that JC is definitely a decent person. It's a shame a couple of the staff around here didn't like him and and one in particular disliked him so much, he booted him out for good.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Its [oooh ouch] Pulled a hammy.. left legs dead.. i limp with grace and style

it could have been cleared up but jc was too direct
    i was teachers pet
    i guess
    i had friends that paided jcs punishers cheque

The industry is about buisness its hard for creatives to balance books and deliver the magic
    the magic is expensive and takes time to do
    quality is the first inocent sacraficved o nthe alter of deadline

I,m sadder for Microprose and I magic when companies need help
    the lsit of buy outs shrink and they low ... the bid and lay off projects or improvments
    trying to keep talent from running out with resumes and make it impossable to keep open
    edited January 2014
    Have you seen the new anniversary grinds? 6 FE runs per character to get the ship gear is a lot. I noticed one person mentioning they have 32 characters in the thread mentioning everything. :p The ship will be obsolete by a 3 ship pack for each faction and the half a faction. For those wanting them, that's $150 for all of the 9 ships, 3 per Fed and KDF faction and 3 per the half a Romulan faction. :eek: If greed and grinding into boredom is what free to play is all about. I'll stick to $60 single player titles.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    Like dare we say the Total War Series.. were you have the options of Multi play which is competitive or co-op... As much as we do so love the Greater Trek and haven't logged in to SWG or yes TOR as its known now for sometime.. We have hundreds of single play Empire Total War with the DLC pack..

its getting old and now Rome II iso ut with system demands and an engine at launch that wasnt youtube friendly for frame rates on older machines.. I chiude all DEV TMs in house test boxes for being too focused on OEM OS partner added and stats.
    edited January 2014
    I have never played the Total War series. I have been tempted to pick up Civ V but it's still not cheap enough yet. :P I've been wanting to paly Dune 2000 lately though but that game is so old. I wish they would make another. That was one of the few strategy games I didn't mind.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    sounds like fun.. i like to pair up seemingly unrelated music to play with off ET Radio the webcast and try overlaying it to the game soundtrack.. sets a mood then i just flow with it.

PCS upgraded too fast and i dotn like so many compatability issues since WIN7 came out to require $$ upgrades or the mem sticks can only load the OS and chunck along in game play without better codding and Alpha TEsting
    edited January 2014
    lol Everything is dying around here. STO is broke, the STO forums are broken, and who knows what else. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    plays elton john song - So sad..

well at least we have each other and them over in the hitchhikers galaxy end of the world cafe..

Senshi the anti-grinder
    edited January 2014
    One day, another game will come along that we will all want to play and together. This isn't the end of Ten Forward. We branch out into many different games and the list is growing. Perhaps some day, we will get a Star Trek game that actually picks up from where Bridge Commander left off in terms of play style and continue that awesomeness. Even if a new Trek game was done in the Elite Force FPS style, I would also go for that. Elite Force 3, anyone? :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2014
    do a nexus re roll.. Admiral Kirk has lost half his BOffs waiting for a good re-write:mad:
    edited January 2014
    I didn't find the end of Generations that bad. I have no objections to some more time travel stuff going back to revisiting some of the days untold between the movies while William Shatner is still alive. It might be a bit difficult with Deforest and James being dead though. The revised alternate universe TRIBBLE though from the newer movies just needs to die and fast TRIBBLE it's an insult to the IP in my opinion.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    exactly my point its not good for the over-all turn things took with red matter.. too many TOS eps that could have made much more interestign movie material.

less lens flair more or the light side .. well maybe not everyone would buy in to save the tribbles version or Trek meets Save Willy or EWok adventure tribble style.. hum.
    edited February 2014
    It has been a while since I last watched any of the TOS movies. I need to find some time to sit and enjoy those once again. I have them all on Blu-Ray.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited February 2014
    Happy 6 more weeks of winter! I mean... Sunday! I mean... Groundhog Day! I mean... Bronco's winning the Super Bowl Day! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lol Everything is dying around here. STO is broke, the STO forums are broken, and who knows what else. :P

I have been broken for some time. Unlike ill-managed MMOs I can heal. :D Patching now. 3 gigs says I have been gone far too long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited February 2014
    Moi oui mon Cappy.. Oui

doing the happy dance then lookign at the availiable hd space left to run it right
    edited February 2014
    I need a larger SSD but that will come in time. I've got some upgrades planned but geeze... video cards have jumped in price thanks to BitCoin mining. The 7950 3GB I bought a while back for $300 is now just over a hundred more. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Moi oui mon Cappy.. Oui

doing the happy dance then lookign at the availiable hd space left to run it right

Only so many hands yes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010