test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i kept the coin cause the monies were goign to be replaced.. and ive only a 1 euro coin
    i havent seen a tupence lyign about t p ick up.. if you dont have a peeny them gby
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've got plenty of English change around here. You can definitely see where the Canadian coins get their influence from when it comes to the one and two Pound coins in comparison to the Loonie and the Twoonie. Canadian and most Commonwealth bills vary in color per denomination as well.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited December 2013
    I had a friend whos nickname was"beaver" cause they enjoyed the nickle so much.

yes, commonwealth coin with Queen.. I have a nice tall mug full of me foreign coin none of the paper .. just brass in pocket. i see a fiji somethign kenyanian.. a Pfennig farthin krone..Dear YEN.. something carribeian.. //i like the centre hole ones ment to place on a dole or cord /string.
    edited December 2013
    I had a friend whos nickname was"beaver" cause they enjoyed the nickle so much.

yes, commonwealth coin with Queen.. I have a nice tall mug full of me foreign coin none of the paper .. just brass in pocket. i see a fiji somethign kenyanian.. a Pfennig farthin krone..Dear YEN.. something carribeian.. //i like the centre hole ones ment to place on a dole or cord /string.

I used to have a golish colored coin as a kid that had a hole in it. It wasn't real gold or anything but my grandparents had brought it back for me from their almost tow month long trip to Australia, Fiji, and a few other small island places down in that region. You see the odd bit of Carribean change up here as it plagues our change. People need to be more aware of what is handed to them in their change.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited December 2013
    exactly when a penny's not but looks like good coin of realm
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I've still got a couple of one Pound notes laying around somewhere. It's just a shame they aren't accepted anywhere any longer but well worth keeping.

I've heard rumours of a desolate wasteland up north were they still use ?1 notes.

Seriously who needs 3 banks and 3 sets of notes, it's all Bank of England tied ? sterling anyway :P.

Also American 1/4 Dollars, I have a small box at home (I've never been to the states, they just seem to have appeared :D)
    Why is the heads side not lined up with the tails side?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited December 2013
    They've changed them with time. .to have a symbol associated with the face on the front
    or the States 1/4 dollar coin recent state device badge crest or emblem

the bills shrunk to fit a wallet and save money [on their money making printing cheapen the metals used]

they made the bills before giving wide spread schooling to them so they had people that dont know what the numeral meant literally not knowing the value of a dollar when a dollar was worth what a 10 is today wasn't so very long ago. Before the Black Froday 1929 crash a steak dinner or a suit could cost 1/4 dollar and people
    made less the dollar an hour in a good trade
    edited December 2013
    I've never been to Scotland and have yet to see a Scottish Pound. One day though since there are a lot of beautiful castles up there and a friend of mine from high school manages a pub out in Dunblane. Another good thing about Scotland is the beef. I have never had beef so flavorful! It's fairly easy to find in England and well worth it. Captain_Zero wold absolutely love a good Scottish beef steak and roast beef.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Aye the Crown apointed a Knight to Carve the Kings Beef.. when teeth were bad the thiner the better.

Those Scottish beef look liek Yaks short of leg stout ofg frame tundra perma frost winter coat almost Yak. Mums Mum s clan came from Moray on the Firth and were fedual sworn to Clan Douglas
    edited December 2013
    Definitely! Their cattle also look a lot leaner than ours over on the western side of the world. All of that rich vibrant green grass from all of the fog and moisture in the air sure does make for a much tastier cut of meat. *drools*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    grass fed is best.. but grain bulks for voloum its ahard balance
    edited December 2013
    I'm no farmer and I don't know squat about cattle other than I like to eat them but if that is the difference in how they taste. I think we need to let the cattle I get in my local stores have more of a grass diet if it will make them taste like the Scottish beef you get overseas. Sure, our grass isn't like theirs due to their weather but I would hope it would be a step in the right direction for my next meal. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Devon has creame to die for due to nicer weathers and the cows will give a nice milk like bees when they have a chance to grass nice flowers and herbs -as eire rain means more rich grass on which to feed.. i mean when you open up a bail of worthy hay the perfume is stunning and the animals catch a wift on the winds and start blating jumpign on the dorr begging.. some plant materials folded in smell almost of cured tobbaco also a treat

the hearty clime of the north scots beef makes a souter beef the connective tissues muscle
    the collagen that breaks down for more flavour and less dryness so you sear off at hi temp to hold jucies and then take butter pads at the end and spoon over meats of all kinds in the french way to glaze..
    edited December 2013
    Their milk and cream over there tastes nothing like ours as well. It's so rich by comparison. Captain_Zero would not be able to go back to drinking milk on our side of the world if she got her hands on what they sell for milk over there. Their whipped cream is so heavenly compared to the most freshly whipped cream here. Costa Coffee's hot chocolate with shipped cream was so thick and rich, it would support a Flake and a half (chocolate bar) on the top of it while floating on their hot chocolate.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Sunshine chilly snow
    here we go
    barn ready and mobile.

but the power steering on soccer limo
    is so stiff oh oooh
    "Chipoltle soccer players just dosent work if all you have left is wingers" - Senshi

Today 08:17 AM

zombie jerky canable humour
    edited December 2013
    I hope you didn't get your soccer limo in powder pink. :P If so, Z will be scared of it and might decide to broadside it with a big yellow bus. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Maroon.. or burgundy if its washed i think..

now i'm trying to explain to one cat i still love it after spanking it for trying to fight with another. Im gone all day and they dotn want to share when im tryign to make a meal..
    its hello hello..meawo and get in way of desperatly hungry me.
    edited December 2013
    Cats are funny creatures. Check out this cat getting some revenge on a woman who continuously kicks snow at it. You might want to sleep with one eye open tonght, Senshi. :P

I haz a Christmas avatar! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    Carte Rojo Gato Dangerous play. .the dogs double take and i'm not messing with that cat.. looks pricless

A Pika Christmas special was preempted by a Miku-chan putting on a tree like top
    http://th1124.photobucket.com/albums/l572/BeIiver/My%20Friends%20Work/Amaya/th_Hatsune-Miku-Avatar-Amaya-120x120-5.png
    edited December 2013
    That's one solid case of where the dog is definitely and significantly smarter than its owner. :P

Merry Klingon Christmas
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    kirkplat ur kurplat ur Qplah..
    yes dog didnt eat homework it wrote it
    edited December 2013
    In keeping with JC's first post that started this thread years ago, Animaniacs - Noel. :cool: What would a Christmas song post be without... The Great Wakkorotti's Holiday Concert. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    How about some more Animaniacs? :D Aren't the Little Drummer Warner's so adorable?! What about the Ghost of Christmas Present song? PWE should take note of that one. :P Don't worry! i didn't forge the Ghost of Christmas Past or the Ghost of Christmas Future.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    I put it on the other fleet bordie following Dawson
    <powder nose> Im so shiney

Once more up prior to Western Sun
    evading chilly speed traps

ice splashes
    and forgetting to buy
    food that wont spoil for packed lunch..
    edited December 2013
    It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! :D No snow but light rain there is a very slim chance we will have snow for Christmas. *fingers crossed that we do*

Britney Spears - My Only Wish
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2013
    indeed quit loanign the snowign to Tejas
    I bet they wish for sliding in W ont
    open the trails
    so the sleigh can cross the creek to grand ma mas
    or theyl be no figgy puddin
    edited December 2013
    The Winter Solstice is over and the days will now start to get longer instead of shorter. :) It's pretty slick here. We had rain and melting snow freeze over night causing a lot of power outages and such. My grandparents have no landline phone or internet service right now and probably won't until Monday at the earliest. No real issues here but lots of others close by have no power, trees and power lines are down, etc.

Frosty the Snowman
    <
    > <
    > <
    >