Reincarnation FAQ

Options

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have a question which was not answered.

When I reincarnate a second time, and my first historic level was not 105, will I still be able to feed exp to my original level?

Example:

Say I am 102 and I reincarnate.
    My historic level is then 102.
    Lets say I level to 101, and then reincarnate again.

My level is then 102>101>1

When I get to 100 a third time, can i still feed experience into the original level 102?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yes. You can choose which of your levels to level up once you hit 100.

Edit: Wow, that statement would sound absolutely **** taken out of context.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So considering the fact, that the bonus stats for after the second reawakening are distributed based on the lvl i got after the first awakening, there is no need to level my original historical char o.o if i am planning to reawaken a second time :/ ? or did i get something wrong there? b:shocked

or is it like... a reawakened char can't be higher level than a historical char?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The bonus stats for second reawakening are based on both previous incarnations. If you reincarnate at 102 then again at 100, you'll get 32 + 20 = 52 stat points. Leveling previous incarnations will increase the stats you have, giving you the missing stat points for not having reawakened at the new level.

If you choose not to feed XP to the book demon to level your historical character, the book demon will automatically wake up when you hit 105 and start leveling your historical character until it reaches 105, then go to sleep again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Okay thank you, missed the fact about bonuses from first and second reawakening stacking up thx for the info ^^
  • dk0007
    dk0007 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How come I can't lvl me endless breeze past lvl 2, I'am arcane sky lvl VI
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If you choose not to feed XP to the book demon to level your historical character, the book demon will automatically wake up when you hit 105 and start leveling your historical character until it reaches 105, then go to sleep again.

Actually the book demon doesn't automatically level characters but simply holds XP (up to 18billion XP). Historical characters need a certain amount of XP to level and once the book demon has gotten enough XP you can manually press a button to level up that character.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Added 5th vitae daily to the list. Not 100% sure that's what spawns it, but pretty sure. Also dunno level req, but I would assume also 50+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    x.x how u gonna make a FAQ thread then not update it lol,
    people just asking the same questions over and over
  • opkossy
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I dunno about that...
    Last edited by Eoria - Harshlands; Yesterday at 09:55 PM.

Even with updates people tend to ask the same stuff over and over anyways. XD
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options

Pretty sure I've answered most of people's questions. The rest is just people being difficult and not reading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i reincarnated at lvl 102, when i hit again lvl 100 i will be able to put my exp on my tome for get the points that i lost for not reincarnate at lvl 105, but if i reincarnate the 2nd time, i will lost the points of not lvl up to 105 in my last reincarnation?
  • opkossy
    edited December 2013
    Options
    No. You'll never lose out from reincarnation because you can level any of your historic levels.
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    No. You'll never lose out from reincarnation because you can level any of your historic levels.

thanks you so much
  • trysta1
    trysta1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Does anyone know the name of the quest for rebirth?
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

6. Reach Arcane Sky Boundary 10? press m to see the percentage reached. HT server is still at 0%. Last time that counter was up, seal on prime world was released, and everybody could get into prime world. This may be related to the sealed areas in prime world: Mirrorflower kingdom and Lord Tyrant Fort (the 2 dark areas on the map). This is speculative, no one has a definite idea of whats going to happen, maybe not even the pwi staff *cough cough*.

Magical Sky Level:
    Since arcane sky level is related to the first reincarnation, magical sky level might have something to do with the 2nd reincarnation. It can unlock mirage sky page and advanced mirage sky page, which can be used to unlock the 3rd and 4th set of class skills, as well as the last few upgrades of passive skills. This part is just speculative though... probably need someone to confirm this. imo, magical sky level 1 would probably have the req of lvl10arcane sky + 2nd reincarnation.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=20987341#post20987341
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think Mag might be right about the mirage sky needing 2nd awakening. In the data files I found definitions for 10 type of boundaries with 8 more types after Arcane Sky and Mirage Sky. It's just that only the first 2 are available, though there is no content for the other 8.

Ohh and it takes 103,222 total vitae to max out to Mirage Sky X. You hit Arcane Sky X at 22,318 vitae. That means probably there's around 5-6 more weeks until people are able to get all the boundaries (unless they CS it all for just 1032 gold).
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Added links to other guides for this update at the bottom of the first post since this got stickied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ohh and it takes 103,222 total vitae to max out to Mirage Sky X. You hit Arcane Sky X at 22,318 vitae. That means probably there's around 5-6 more weeks until people are able to get all the boundaries (unless they CS it all for just 1032 gold).

Fun stuff >.> I really want us to unlock the other area with the instance that apparently lets us farm blood (or the old HDD materials). I can wait for the rest f:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nipon - Raging Tide
    Nipon - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    After 2nd reaweaking at low LV I still can do LV 100 daily quest in primal world? ( quest for Old Book Page/Primodial Blood )
  • Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary
    Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    not the primordial blood ones, only the lvl 50 and lvl 80 one.. so 2 out of 4. . Hurry back to 100 or u will miss bloods for many days b:thanks
  • Kahramana - Dreamweaver
    Kahramana - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    if any1 can help me , how can feed my historical character exp ?

Edit
    NVM , i just watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xVxDyqdI44
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hey iv been reading this post, and cant find an answer, if i reborn at 103, what should i do now? i am 101 should i reborn again then lvl my historical char? or start now giving all the exp to it
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hey iv been reading this post, and cant find an answer, if i reborn at 103, what should i do now? i am 101 should i reborn again then lvl my historical char? or start now giving all the exp to it

That's up to you honestly but leveling up your historical levels will give you more points than just leveling your current "life". It's probably best to do all the reawakenings, then level your historical levels and only then level up your character normally.
    Seeing as you're on a PvP server though, you'll probably want to get to 103 on current level to avoid damage reductions. However, since most people reawakened, there won't be many 105s around for a while.

What I'm going to do is get to 103 historical level then 103 the current one. After that 105 historical and 105 current one.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Abstinth - Sanctuary
    Abstinth - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello,

I was lvl 101 and I reincarnated. I hit lvl 100 today but the button called "start editing" is grey and not clickable. I can only click summon or sleep. Anyone knows why?
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello,

I was lvl 101 and I reincarnated. I hit lvl 100 today but the button called "start editing" is grey and not clickable. I can only click summon or sleep. Anyone knows why?

you cant feed exp / lvl the lvl, until you have all the exp needed. not untill then will you be able to click edit.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Abstinth - Sanctuary
    Abstinth - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    you cant feed exp / lvl the lvl, until you have all the exp needed. not untill then will you be able to click edit.

So I have to get rid of the "EXP NEEDED FOR (something)" and then it will be available?
  • vendedorgemas
    vendedorgemas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello everyone!

This Reincarnation FAQ made by Eoria is pretty nice, but still doesn't answer my question. Let me do some copy&paste first of the parts i want to ask.

Q2. What are the stat point bonuses for each level?

A2.

100 = 20
    101 = 25
    102 = 32
    103 = 42
    104 = 56
    105 = 76

Q14. What about the second reincarnation?

You will also receive extra stat points again depending on your level when you do the second reincarnation. Example: If you reincarnated the first time at level 105 and then reincarnate again at level 101, you will receive 101 extra stat points (76+25) at level 1 on your second reincarnation.

Ok, so what this chart is saying is: if you reincarnated at lv105 twice you will get 76+76 stats points. right or wrong?
    So, lets say that i reincarnated first time at lv103, i will get 42 points. At lvl105 is 76 points, so 76-42=34. I am missing 34 points for reincarnating earlier than lv105.
    Lets say i wait for my second reincarnation till lv105, and my real question comes here: will i get the 76 points from that 105 + the 34 points lost from the first reincarnation?
    Because if the answer is NO, then i will wait, and do both reincarnation at lv105. It may take me long, but at the long run it will be worth the work.

Thanks before hand for your answer ppl.

take care, and have fun in the game (well, the "have fun" part i doubt it with so much rage and aggro on this forums, LOL).
  • Eclod - Raging Tide
    Eclod - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    wat r dis
    :S
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ok, so what this chart is saying is: if you reincarnated at lv105 twice you will get 76+76 stats points. right or wrong?
    So, lets say that i reincarnated first time at lv103, i will get 42 points. At lvl105 is 76 points, so 76-42=34. I am missing 34 points for reincarnating earlier than lv105.
    Lets say i wait for my second reincarnation till lv105, and my real question comes here: will i get the 76 points from that 105 + the 34 points lost from the first reincarnation?
    Because if the answer is NO, then i will wait, and do both reincarnation at lv105. It may take me long, but at the long run it will be worth the work..

So upon reawakening the system records your current level, your current exp (every single xp) and then you are reawakened back to level one with the bonus stats from the table above as unallocated stat points.

This recording of info is held in a tab under your character info with an interface called an ancient tome. This allows you to summon/un summon a exp holder upon reaching level 100. Whilst summoned all the exp you gain collects there rather than being added to your character.

Lets say you were 103 and had needed 50m exp to level to 104 and at that point you reawakened. The tome will remember this and when you get back to lvl 100 you simply summon the tome (exp feed mode) do fc/pv whatever accumulate 50m exp into this summoned tome and can then edit your previous historic lvl to 104, which consumes the 50m exp into your historic lvl releasing the stat bonus for 104, i.e you will get 14 unallocated stat points to use as you wish when you do that.

In conclusion. It makes no difference, there is zero reason to wait to reach a certain level. There is no way to loose out on stat points. With historic leveling everyone can obtain max stat points.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com