Reincarnation FAQ

Options

Comments

• SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I can answer 1/2 that question. If your g15 now once you rebirth your gonna have to point stats back into your character to be able to wear your gear. Once you do you can upgrade to g16 and continue to play as normal but with the added stats.

As for new skills, that i still dont know.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Salianacaste - Harshlands
    Salianacaste - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Q5. What are the requirements for first reincarnation?[/COLOR][/B]

A5. Level 100 and 89 culti completed.

my sin is on the culty 100. is lvl 101
    and is unable to get the reincarnate task
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    can we still get exp from meditation for leveling reincarnation level ?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yes, meditation still works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So I reawakened to my 2nd cycle this morning and got 25 stats for being 101 and I was 105 for my 1st cycle so I had gotten the original 76 as well. yay for lvl 1 sin with 101 stats to spend \O/

Also in a bit of bad news.... exp multiplier is now only 3.5x ._. b:cry

Info here seems correct, I just started my 2nd reincarnation.b:cry

Actually, something odd came up, the math should have been 56+25 for Lv.104 and Lv.101 respectively, I only started with 80 points though, should have been 81.

So either I'm missing a legit point, or the bonus for 2nd cycle Lv. 101 is 24.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Okay, has anyone noticed, if u reawaken do u get the low level free stuff, it's not the White Emperor Blessing, but the level 1, 5, etc. stuff like your low level characters get, after uyou reawaken? Just curious, not that i will need rough shards or commons after I reawakenb:chuckle Also, if I can dump exp into my historical character after i hit 100 and i wait til 102 to reawaken a 2nd time(I'm 101 now and a long 25% from 102, so I dun think I want to wait til 102 to reawaken the first time), will I get 32 more points after the 2nd reawaken or just 25 for level 101. I know I'll get 25 if I reawaken the first time from level 101. In other words, is it woth it to wait to reawaken the 2nd time at a later date? or am I worrying too much about a few stat point diff's? I do want to get as much out of this as possible, of course! From what I've seen, if i go in and reawaken now and again at level 100 or is it 101 for 2nd time, I'd get about 50 extra stat points, holy ****! Thank you in advance for any reply and info!b:thanks It'll be fun goin through the old quests and steamrolling back to 100, plus, of course, opening up new maps and dailies, cool! b:pleased
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What im still wondering bout is regarding the ancient tome tab at the bottom of the character info screen. How does that thing work in regards to rewakening?
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • orchid102
    orchid102 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well my sin is rb101 right now with 20% exp in the bar. What will happen to the 20% exp if I go and do my Second reincarnation? Do the character keep it or that already gained exp goes bye bye? b:cry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    orchid102 wrote: »
    Well my sin is rb101 right now with 20% exp in the bar. What will happen to the 20% exp if I go and do my Second reincarnation? Do the character keep it or that already gained exp goes bye bye? b:cry

Another entry is made in the book and that entry will keep track of it. You can go back and edit any entry in the book and dump EXP into when you satisfy the amount stated for the next lvl, if any.

Also, anyone else on their 2nd cycle?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • orchid102
    orchid102 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well nice to know, thank you. Yes i will do my second right now, the night is young!! Another very important question that we all should ask is . Should we stay in lvl 100RB2 in order to dump exp in the book of demon? Given that at lvl 100 we gain more exp than at higher levels from the same mobs in fcc, so this is Should in theory be the wise thing to do right? b:thanks

edit: OH!!! nevermind :( Look "After sumoning your book of demon, the exp you receive will no longer be based on your char's level but on your book demon's instead '' :(
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Okay, forget about the question i had about the free stuff, what i want some feedback on is is it worth waiting a couple few more days til i get to 102 before i'm Reborn? From what i see on the wc people are levelling back to 100 within a day or 2+. Also, we still have another 2 and a half weeks of 2x, so I could probably go through reawakening a first and second time in a week if i do it right? Why i want to wait is so i can get those 7 more stat points(32 for being reborn from 102) as opposed to doing it NOW, at level 101, and get just 25 extra stats! I know this is my game but just about everyone i know in the game has already started this process. I see a lot of people doing it now and doing "old" bh's and fcc. Am i really gonna miss out by waiting just a tad longer to start this reawakening? By the way, i'm at 78.9%, i think, something like that, and noone is doing fc 100+ or even 99+ b:sad
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Experience Jades from corona can be used as soon as you can access the area aka need to be lvl 95 and they are bloody nice, each gives 400k xp 20x per day.
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Notes on Arcane Sky Level:
    Arcane sky level is related to activities in the Prime world after the first reincarnation. Arcane Sky can be ungraded by earning vitae from quests, up to level 10.

Why should you upgrade Arcane Sky level?
    1. Unlock subsequent portion of the main quest line. You should occasionally check under Quest -> Available quest -> Legendary -> any green quests, every time you level your arcane sky. Quest rewards gives more vitae, avatar packs? and maybe other rewards (no one has yet to reached the end... )

2. Unlock Advanced arcane sky page (at level arcane sky level 6), which is used to unlock the 2nd set of upgraded class skill. The first set of upgraded class skill requires (regular) arcane sky page, which is free from the exploration quest line when you first explore prime world. You can exchange old book page for more (advanced) arcane sky page at the forge (quest) once you have acquired the correct arcane sky level.

3. Unlock 2nd reincarnation. Comparatively, first reincarnation requires Stone of Love: Restoration, while 2nd reincarnation requires Stone of Love: Recreation. The latter is available at the forge, requires 6 bloods, and 1 advanced arcane sky page. Hence, the earliest that you can re-reincarnate is arcane sky level 6.

4. Achievement Reward (the blinking chest): get 4 x incomparable shard at arcane sky 5, and d-orb at arcane sky 10.

5. Upgrading passive skills. At the forge, there is a skill book, named sacred codex: endless breeze. It can be exchanged for 2 bloods, and upgrades your direct skill damage by 2% per level. First level is unlock at arcane sky level 1. 2nd upgrade is unlocked at arcane sky level 4, 3rd at lvl 7, etc... Similarly, there are passive skill books to upgrade p-def/m-def (20 blood each), and critical hit rate (8 blood each).

6. Reach Arcane Sky Boundary 10? press m to see the percentage reached. HT server is still at 0%. Last time that counter was up, seal on prime world was released, and everybody could get into prime world. This may be related to the sealed areas in prime world: Mirrorflower kingdom and Lord Tyrant Fort (the 2 dark areas on the map). This is speculative, no one has a definite idea of whats going to happen, maybe not even the pwi staff *cough cough*.

Magical Sky Level:
    Since arcane sky level is related to the first reincarnation, magical sky level might have something to do with the 2nd reincarnation. It can unlock mirage sky page and advanced mirage sky page, which can be used to unlock the 3rd and 4th set of class skills, as well as the last few upgrades of passive skills. This part is just speculative though... probably need someone to confirm this. imo, magical sky level 1 would probably have the req of lvl10arcane sky + 2nd reincarnation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Because I am tired of answering these questions.

Q1. Where do I go to reincarnate?

A1. Follow the purple quest that says to go to General Summer. It will lead you to the Master of Cycles NPC. There you will receive the item and means to reincarnate.

Q2. What are the stat point bonuses for each level?

A2.

100 = 20
    101 = 25
    102 = 32
    103 = 42
    104 = 56
    105 = 76

Q3. Will I be able to wear my gear?

A3. Yes provided that you have the stat points statted or gained through other gear to wear it. Capes/necks/belts/rings/tome and r8/r8r armor will be available at level 1.

Q4. Will I keep all of my sage/demon skills and morai skills?

A4. Yes.

Q5. What are the requirements for first reincarnation?

A5. Level 100 and 89 culti completed.

Q6. If I reincarnate at level 100/101/102/103/104, will I permanently lose out on the extra stat points?

A6. No.

Q7. How do I get them then?

A7. When you hit level 100 again, you will be able to dump all of your new exp into your old character via the Ancient Tome and thus retroactively level that character to 105. The Ancient Tome records your current progress towards whichever level you were when you reincarnated.

Q8. How do I access the Ancient Tome?

A8. Go to your character info screen (hit C) and click the Ancient Tome tab at the bottom.

Q9. What exp items work from level 1?

A9. Fantasy Fruit, Scarlet Fruit (well, at level 10 anyway), Celestial Tiger packs, Trophy mode books with the exception of SoT/Aba (these scale off of level so you are much better off waiting until you are almost 100 again to use them), and Profundity Scrolls.

As a note, Brainpower Orbs and Orbs of Cultivation from BHes prior to the update do not work after reincarnation. Any Brainpower Orbs you receive from after this update will work though. Elemental Essences from Morai CS cannot be used until 100.

Q10. Do quests reset?

A10. Apparently not.

Q11. Will culti reset at all?

A11. No.

Q12. When can I use my veno pets again?

A13.

Reincarnated level >= Pet level - 35 - (2 * # of reincarnations)

Or basically around level 40-45 for level 100 pets.

Q13. How many times can I reincarnate?

A13. This is currently capped at 2 times.

Q14. What about the second reincarnation?

A14. You need to reach Arcane Sky VI to get the page to craft the item to second reincarnate. In order to do that, you must do the quests and dailies in the Primal World and obtain Vitae to level your Boundary to Arcane Sky VI. Current progress can be viewed in the character info screen under your character portrait once the proper requisites have been fulfilled.

You will also receive extra stat points again depending on your level when you do the second reincarnation. Example: If you reincarnated the first time at level 105 and then reincarnate again at level 101, you will receive 101 extra stat points (76+25) at level 1 on your second reincarnation.

Q15. How do I obtain Vitae?

Q15. Do the dailies and quests in the Primal World and do BH2 after you hit 100.

Alternatively, you can CS it, but you are limited to 800 extra vitae a day assuming you do the level 80 daily and BH2 as well.

Q16. What are the vitae dailies in the Primal World?

A16.

1. Assault on Sky Owl - 50+ - 250 vitae - Started at Resistance Force Spy at 348, 469
    2. Defending Green - 80+ - 350 vitae - Started at Green Wood Heart Guardian at 324, 543
    3. Raccoon Alliance - 100+ - 250 vitae - Started at Raccoon Bamboo Chief at 375, 506
    4. Rescue Raccoon - 100+ - 250 vitae - Started at Raccoon Guard at 363, 559

Think that about covers it. Let me know if there's anything I should add.

Q.....what happens to your Morai prestige? resets or nob:surrender
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    After I receive the two charms and the Stone of Love: Restoration from the Master of Cycles, where do I go from there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not sure if I am understanding this correctly. So if someone reincarnates once they can feed exp to old toon to level it and get the missing stat points. What about if they reincarnate twice? Are the points for the second reincarnation based off the level of the old toon or the toon that was reincarnated once?

Also when you say feed new exp to old toon does new exp mean all the exp you gained to hit your new level or just the exp from your exp bar like when you feed a genie?
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Q.....what happens to your Morai prestige? resets or nob:surrender

Stays the same. Everything you possible have gotten etc stays, you only get level reset that`s it, you keep meridian, culti, skills, morai stuffs, etc.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Important question:

What to do with that demon dude in your personal record book thing once you hit 100 after reincarnation, I tried to give it xp, so now it has 900k, then I put it back to sleep since my character gains 0 xp, so what purpose does it serve?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It's used to level up your historical character (so you can get the missing stat points for reawakening before level 105.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    seen alot of nice info so far, however; how hard is it to get your new skill books that are for the new combined skills? are the items needed pretty much earned thru the quests in the rebirth area?

havent done the rebirth thing yet going to wait until after the first of the year when i can spend some time to go at it kinda all at once at least to what ever level i need to get to to put my current gear back on, then coast along from there and have some fun in some old cave areas. 103 atm w/ about 35% progress atm

To any bm's that have done the rebirth, are the new skills for the bm any good? also has anyone as of yet posted any info about there true damage/ effects?

ty
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • chrislick
    chrislick Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    2. Defending Green - 80+ - 350 vitae - Started at Green Wood Heart Guardian at 324, 543

Wrong co ords
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    chrislick wrote: »

Wrong co ords

Right coords. It's in the Primal World along with all of the other dailies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • chrislick
    chrislick Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Put the co ords in the assistant and only leads to a place outside of primal
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    chrislick wrote: »
    Put the co ords in the assistant and only leads to a place outside of primal

Try flying to it without the coord assistant? I mean...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Fly to Dragon Temple and follow road north, NPC for second daily is on the left by a tree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What do I do now that I'm 18. Was 101..half way to 102 when I reincarnated but all I'm doing is killing things. Someone told me to follow the quest line....where do I start this quest line lol and do I even have too?b:surrender
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Go solo an FB19 or something to get the XP to reach 21 and continue the questline.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamed_Pav - Harshlands
    Untamed_Pav - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Are bumps allowed ?
  • _NanbuK_ - Dreamweaver
    _NanbuK_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Can someone explain to me what each of these things please?

- Required exp for: 123123123
    - Remaing Exp Before: 123123123
    - Required book: 123123123

- Attributes obtained: 123
    - Current book Demon: 0

and if i SUMMON what happends? i get this Atributes obtained? or need to edit again first to 105 (im lvl 103 reborned) for put exp on old character ?...b: gra
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Can someone explain to me what each of these things please?

- Required exp for: 123123123
    - Remaing Exp Before: 123123123
    - Required book: 123123123

- Attributes obtained: 123
    - Current book Demon: 0

and if i SUMMON what happends? i get this Atributes obtained? or need to edit again first to 105 (im lvl 103 reborned) for put exp on old character ?...b: gra
    "Required Exp For" is the total exp you need to gain to achieve the next level. (Since you were 103, that would be the total exp needed to get to 104.)
    "Required Exp Before" is the exp you had towards that next level (104) before you reincarnated.
    "Required Book" is the remaining exp you need in order to level. (In other words, Required Exp for - Required Exp Before.)
    "Attributes Obtained" are the extra stat points you will receive upon leveling your historical level.
    When you click Summon, all the exp you gain in this state will go toward your historical level instead of your current reincarnated level.
    Hope this helped b:surrender