Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    need to clear a small confusion

started at lv 105
    rebirth > Lv1
    (historical lv is 105)

if i rebirth again next at lv100 which stat bonus points will i get?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i got 35 points from 102 reincarnate
    I was level 104 and got 58 points, not 56.

This comes from having your vit and/or mag already restated to 3 instead of 5. The normal stat values assume you are left with 5/5/5/5 stats. The system remembers your 3 vit / 3 mag though so will give you 4 additional points for 3/3/5/5 stats. That the same amount you'd get if you restated 5/5/5/5 into 3/3/5/5.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Haven't logged on for 10months but always following things: Couple questions:

1- Is there any change/benefit to starting a new char under this new expansion (besides the new customizations)

2- With a lvl 101 char, will reincarnating twice actually get me to 105?

3 - besides the current debate about whether some of the new skills are worth it, is there any reason NOT to reincarnate?

Thanks in advance all.

EDIT - actually with point 2, how liberal are the new customizations, if I let my char with the super duper oversized fun-bags out on the loose, will they make me delete her......:)
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'll put some questions in here in case someone knows the answers:

Is there a max. amount of reborn times?

Is there any max. amount of extra stat points so far?

If I reborn at current lvl (102 15%) I'd have to lvl to 100, then start putting exp into the historical level, granting me the +5 +extrapoints I'd have had if I was 103 (lvling one lvl in the example)?

In previous case, what if I reborn again?

I guess in my case I'll just reborn, lvl 100 and start feeing my historical lvl, but I'm lost whether I should reborn again or wait until I fed the historical up to some point...
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    BUMP

Can anyone answer my questions please from last post?

EDIT - to save triple posting Ill just say here - Thanks Eoria :)
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ok im confuse.

Can i still use my current gear if i reborn? Meaning my tt99 gear (boots, bracers, neck, belt) my r8 chest piece, g15 pants, g16 daggers, r8 ring, frost ring, int cape? What about my extra daggers (g13s, r8, morai) my oht lvl 100 bow?

Sorry about long list, just want to know what i can use out the gate or if i need to relevel first to reuse.

Also can if i can wear r8 gear after reborn... can i buy r8 gear after reborn or does it have to be before reborn, if i wanted gear up until i can hit 100 again?
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    @MageMERC-

1. Not the thread for this.
    2. Eventually.
    3. No.

@Socqar-

1. 2 currently.
    2. 125 + 152 is the current max total stat points assuming Asterelle is right.
    3. Yes that should be how it works.
    4. We will need to second reincarnate to confirm first. I will update when it becomes available for me.

@SunDownXIII-

Literally read Q&A3 again.

I'm at 100 and I can't reincarnate right away. I need an item to make the second reincarnation stone that I can't get yet. I will update when it becomes available to me. In the meantime, do your Primal World dailies and quests as they become available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Griev - Dreamweaver
    Griev - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thx for this short and precise FAQ b:pleased
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So for the second cycle, you have to be Sky Arcane Lv.6 at the minimum for the page mat for the stone, or is there another way of getting the page mat?

Meaning that vitae is pretty important and I can see why its for sale.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    So for the second cycle, you have to be Sky Arcane Lv.6 at the minimum for the page mat for the stone, or is there another way of getting the page mat?

Meaning that vitae is pretty important and I can see why its for sale.b:shutup

Yes, this is what I gathered after seeing the forge, but couldn't confirm until I hit 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for this guide! Now I can reincarnate when I get to lv100 without worrying about losing the bonus ability points!b:victory
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ty Eo for putting up w/ us fac members and all our questions b:chuckle...and ty for putting this guide on here so now when I see some1 ask a question about it I can tell them go to pwi forums b:laugh
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I reincarnate from lvl 105 , atm im lvl 100 and Arcane Sky IV , i need to know wht I'll gain from 2nd reincarnation..is there more stat points ?

when i finish 2nd reincarnation lvl 100 Wht happens ?
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This comes from having your vit and/or mag already restated to 3 instead of 5. The normal stat values assume you are left with 5/5/5/5 stats. The system remembers your 3 vit / 3 mag though so will give you 4 additional points for 3/3/5/5 stats. That the same amount you'd get if you restated 5/5/5/5 into 3/3/5/5.

Thank you!
  • junesoo
    junesoo Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I reincarnate from lvl 105 , atm im lvl 100 and Arcane Sky IV , i need to know wht I'll gain from 2nd reincarnation..is there more stat points ?

when i finish 2nd reincarnation lvl 100 Wht happens ?

How many vitae items did you get from boutique to reach Arcane Sky IV, may i know?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    junesoo wrote: »
    How many vitae items did you get from boutique to reach Arcane Sky IV, may i know?

It's possible to have hit IV by now if you hit 100 and done the dailies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited December 2013
    junesoo wrote: »

I bought 6 and got 1 gift . thats all . rest was dailies .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited December 2013

Can u plz answer my questions up :)
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is there any information about obtaining the mats required for the new skills?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • junesoo
    junesoo Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I see, I will need a few hours to reach 100 but wonder if I will be able to complete dailies, without dozing off... b:surrender
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if i get my historical lvl to 105 after i reincarnate, would still get the 150 event points and other bonuses for being 105(yes i know u get stats bonus but im talking about achievement reward bonus)
  • Soooooooos - Sanctuary
    Soooooooos - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Q7. How do I get them then?

A7. When you hit level 100 again, you will be able to dump all of your new exp into your old character via the Ancient Tome and thus retroactively level that character to 105. The Ancient Tome records your current progress towards whichever level you were when you reincarnated.

what if u was 105 before !!!
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what if u was 105 before !!!

Then you have already obtained the max stat points from that historic lvl.

However when you reincarnate the second time you will need to do this to obtain the max stat points from the 2nd historic level, unless you leveled all the way back to 105 again and then 2nd reincarnated. (Which would be silly)
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited December 2013
    @SunDownXIII-

Literally read Q&A3 again.
    Q3. Will I be able to wear my gear?

A3. Yes provided that you have the stat points statted or gained through other gear to wear it. Capes/necks/belts/rings/tome and r8/r8r armor will be available at level 1.

Still not clear...

Does it mean if i have the stat points to put on lets say my daggers i can equip them even if im NOT lvl 100?

Or does it mean once im 100 again AND have the stat points i can equip them?

Just trying to figure out if the lvl requirement is ignore or not when you get reborn.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Still not clear...

Does it mean if i have the stat points to put on lets say my daggers i can equip them even if im NOT lvl 100?

Correct.

A lot of things look at your historic level (the level you were when you reincarnated), gear is one of them. NW wines is another. Genies another.

See video proof here
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think that people are putting way too much focus on the 'stats bonus' portion of reincarnation. I came across too many people saying "its not worth going back reincarnating for a lil bit of stats", because they are not aware of the other benefits of reincarnation. imo, pwi team/guide makers should have advertise more on those other perks of reincarnation:
    1. Access to the new area: Prime World.
    2. Access to 4 new daily quest at 50+,80+ and 100+ (x2)
    3. Upgraded and merged skills.
    4. New Instance.
    5. New quest line, with tons of exp, and avatar cards rewards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think that people are putting way too much focus on the 'stats bonus' portion of reincarnation. I came across too many people saying "its not worth going back reincarnating for a lil bit of stats", because they are not awake of the other benefits of reincarnation. imo, pwi team/guide makers should have advertise more on those other perks of reincarnation:
    1. Access to the new area: Prime World.
    2. Access to 4 new daily quest at 50+,80+ and 100+ (x2)
    3. Upgraded and merged skills.
    4. New Instance.
    5. New quest line, with tons of exp, and avatar cards rewards.

Agree, at first i was worried about the stat points myself as well, but im happy that i reincarnated now and didn't wait. The new world is cool and those merged skills are awesome as well (my main is a psy :p )
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
    edited December 2013
    Correct.

A lot of things look at your historic level (the level you were when you reincarnated), gear is one of them. NW wines is another. Genies another.

See video proof here

Thank you. Thats all i wanted to know.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Talking about second reincarnation, I think I will do it when I am back to level 100 (if I can, since I.understood some items.are needed). I was 105 before reawakening and I am now 91 (I had to go to work so it's quite ok i guess)
    I'm expecting to up to 100 fast enough to reincarnate again and reach 90-95 for the third time before next week wars.
    However even if I'm 99% sure to proceed like that, I would be glad to hear the opinions of people who will wait level 101-102 or more before reawakening for the second time.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Q13. When can I use my veno pets again?

A13.

Reincarnated level >= Pet level - 35 - (2 * # of reincarnations)

Or basically around level 40-45 for level 100 pets.

Math's wrong, it's level 60 for level 100 pets (55 on second reincarnation.)

Or I wouldn't be dinking around with a 42 walker at level 56 or whatever I currently am (dies a lot to splodies in 39.) Not that I really need a pet, I 1 or 2 shot all but mag resistant mobs in 39.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga