• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Legendary quest
    -Real Hero
    .People's Voices
    b:cry dosent have auto path to where turn in quest

Coordinates 437 549 at altitude 25.

If you hit the show/hide quest button for the quests that aren't auto-pathable via the normal quest window, it usually has an auto-pathable coordinate in the list that pops up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thank you so much for all the time and effort used to put this together. Very helpful!!!
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Please make a Reawaken Guide in the PW Wiki where Guides live so we can find it.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2014
    Please make a Reawaken Guide in the PW Wiki where Guides live so we can find it.

I don't **** with wikis so if you want a guide there, you're gonna have to make one yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• akucaplang
    akucaplang Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    wonder if a reincarnated have a party with non..
    for example level 10 reincarnated with level 10 non

what happen with the experience point.. will non reincarnate get exp pinalty?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    akucaplang wrote: »
    wonder if a reincarnated have a party with non..
    for example level 10 reincarnated with level 10 non

what happen with the experience point.. will non reincarnate get exp pinalty?

No. It does not take historical levels into account. Only the current level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Which level will sins' stealth use ? Historic level , Reincarnation1, or Reincarnation2 ?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Should be historical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• freygin
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the answer, I still have a few questions about a few things in this update.

After reincarnated, the exp gained will be multiplied by 4, right ? Is it until any level or only until 100 ? Quest , orbs, exp item from morai, exp books like oracle, roll, combined scroll from mobs, exp book from Success Mode, all of them also x4 ? How about old quests that were skipped , are they also x4 or only specific quests from new map ?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Only until 100 and it applies to everything including quests.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • freygin
    edited July 2014
    About NUEMA, is it best to farm Nuema at low level (before reaching 100), since the nuema ess can only be absorbed by one person, also at low level bosses are easy and the instances where they are located can be soloed (I assume at lv 100, the bosses will be located mostly in fb99 which would need better geared people and only one could absorb it, cmiiw) ?

Ppl in my faction said why rush to 100 , better farm nuema now before the bosses and the instances are harder when you hit 100. 10 ppl in squad and only one can absorb, who's gonna let you absorb it, so better farm nuema first and leveling later when you think you have enough.

Is that so ?
  • opkossy
    edited July 2014
    Nuema only appear in FB19, 29, 39, 51, 59, 69, and 79. There's no need to rush to farm them as you're limited to 20 per week anyways. If you're at a low level and they're in the instance you're doing? Awesome. If not, there's no real rush.
  • freygin
    edited July 2014
    Even after our characters hit level 100 or more, there is no nuema boss from fb99 instance ? Only in FB19, 29, 39, 51, 59, 69, and 79 for any character level, even 100++ ?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That is correct. No Nuema bosses past FB79.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's usually easiest to farm them on the days that Qingzi drops, since that's such a fast instance. I usually wait until that day and farm most if not all 20. Once my tiers go up I may switch to 59.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • freygin
    edited July 2014
    What's the requirement for second reincarnation ? and where is the starting npc for doing the needed quest ?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Level 100, I think Arcane Sky X but could be wrong, and have an item you make at the Sacred Cauldron in Kirin. The NPC is in North by the Craftsman, or South by the Watcher if I remember right. He'll have a quest to replace the reincarnation weapon if you got rid of it (but not the armor.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's Arcane Sky VI, actually. It's in the original post...
    Q14. What about the second reincarnation?

A14. You need to reach Arcane Sky VI to get the page to craft the item to second reincarnate. In order to do that, you must do the quests and dailies in the Primal World and obtain Vitae to level your Boundary to Arcane Sky VI. Current progress can be viewed in the character info screen under your character portrait once the proper requisites have been fulfilled.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • freygin
    edited July 2014
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    It's Arcane Sky VI, actually. It's in the original post...

Missed it then, thanks for pointing that out.
    Level 100, I think Arcane Sky X but could be wrong, and have an item you make at the Sacred Cauldron in Kirin. The NPC is in North by the Craftsman, or South by the Watcher if I remember right. He'll have a quest to replace the reincarnation weapon if you got rid of it (but not the armor.)

Thx, I'll look into it and check the npc later once I reached Arcane Sky VI.
  • freygin
    edited July 2014
    When is the best time to 2nd reincarnate ? 2nd Reincarnation requires only at Arcane Sky VI , but to reach Mirage Sky I we need to reach Arcane Sky X (?) , which requires Vitae from Pills for leveling 'Sky', and the free pills are from BH100, means we have to stay at 100 to farm vitae from daily BH until we reached Arcane Sky X.

So what's the point to 2nd reincarnate early at Arcane Sky Vi ? Even if we already got to Arcane Sky X, would still need 100% server boundary before Mirage Sky I is unlocked.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You could also ask why put off 2nd rb until after you've hit arcane sky x.

Waiting and getting arcane sky x first

Pros
    - Can get higher level passives sooner if you have the available blood (unlikely)
    - Get a bit more spirit sooner (only important if you pvp, and if you pvp you'll want the stats ASAP)

Cons
    - Once you hit Arcane Sky X and RB, you'll quickly max out your needed vitae and extra primal quests after that (which you'll wanna do for xp) won't gain vitae until you can go mirage sky.
    - Doing quests, dailies and, possibly, farming without the extra stats from the 2nd rb

2nd RB immediately at Arcane Sky VI

Pros

- Sooner gain the benefits of the additional stats which will make future quests, dailies, and, possibly, farming easier/quicker
    - Run no risk of losing out on some vitae once you hit Arcane Sky X

Cons

- Will miss out on BHs and 100 dailies for the time it takes to level back to 100 which can be 2 days to 3 weeks depending on what you're capable of doing

It really doesn't make a difference... though most go with the added stats since post RB levelling to 100 is so fast. In the end it's a little more efficient in terms of time to 2nd RB right away. You lose that time for 100 BHs regardless, it's just a question of sooner vs later.
  • freygin
    edited July 2014
    I see, thanks for fast response and detailed explanation b:thanks
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Stone of Love: Restoration is used for the first rebirth so now I have done the first RB and this item is still in my inventory, what do I do with it? DO I need it again?
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Stone of Love: Restoration is used for the first rebirth so now I have done the first RB and this item is still in my inventory, what do I do with it? DO I need it again?
    if you wanna 2nd reincarnate you go to the Forge and make the 2nd one in Forge If I remembered Btw Briar Don't I know you..I can't remember since I haven't signed on in ages but your name rings a bell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2014

You'd only still have it in your inventory if you bought a second one for 2m.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2014
    Bumping this to say I'll be updating this as I reach Astral Sky I. Gonna be a couple days still though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2014
    Mods gonna kill me for triple posting.

Anyway, added how to reach Astral Sky I + the new daily. However, I did not receive a questline similar to what was there for Arcane Sky and Mirage Sky. Can someone confirm whether or not there is one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• opkossy
    edited August 2014
    *applauds you for keeping this updated instead* b:cute
  • soifon222
    soifon222 Posts: 1 Arc User