Reincarnation FAQ

Options

Comments

• Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How fast can one lvl within a day if they focused on one toon?

If someone didnt collect/stack exp pills and what not, how much more difficult will it be to lvl and can ya still use em when you get em from the possible sources (like lucid gold and silver)?

If someone was to reawaken at lvl 100 how many pts would they be getting and would they be getting higher hp,phys def, mag def and dmg than their historic toon?

Plus if someone was to reawaken the day of or a day before nw, could they reach the required lvl to do nw for that weekend?
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Anyone close to the 2nd reincarnation?

I know this has been said but I just want to be sure, if I do it a 2nd time, I can go back to my Lv. 104 self in the beginning and dump EXP there right after reaching Lv. 100 on my 2nd reincarnation?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    A lot of the XP boost items from high level sources are reportedly useless at low levels (either level limited, or new versions created and old ones not able to be used when reincarnated.) Fantasy Fruit from Lucid, however, is useable.

If you reawaken at 100, you get 20 bonus stat points. There is supposed to be a new passive that gives pdef, mdef, skill attack damage, and crit rate boost, but I'm not sure where to look to verify it (doesn't appear in the skill list under passives.)

Leveling's idiot easy. I'm at 56 after 2 days without using hypers or setting foot in Frost (though I have soloed some at- or under-level FB instances... very good XP in those things, and with the reawakened gear it's real easy to solo at least the 19s, 29 and 39... haven't tried 51 yet, though I did do 59's Earth valley in my high 40s in full Morai 101 arcane, soloing all but Glutt... WCed for anyone needing when I got to boss room. I'm pretty sure I could have soloed, but the 77 cleric that joined pulled aggro (damage reduction is based on reawakened level, not historical level it seems)) so I am sure that someone who set out to level fast could hit 60 in under a day (read one post from someone who hit mid 70s the first day, and doubt he was fastest leveler.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

I know this has been said but I just want to be sure, if I do it a 2nd time, I can go back to my Lv. 104 self in the beginning and dump EXP there right after reaching Lv. 100 on my 2nd reincarnation?

You can dump XP into prior historical characters after reaching 100 again, but you can never go back and play those characters... but why would you want to? Your post-reawakening character at 100 is going to be much more capable than your pre-reawakening character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You can dump XP into prior historical characters after reaching 100 again, but you can never go back and play those characters... but why would you want to? Your post-reawakening character at 100 is going to be much more capable than your pre-reawakening character.

I mean that if I go from 104 to 101, then 100, can I dump EXP into the Lv. 104 section so that I can hit 105, then work on the 1st reincarnation, followed by 2nd after reaching Lv. 100 for the 2nd reincarnation.

Only asking since I'm a bit confused on the 2nd cycle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So i when ahead and did it anyway at 101. I have been bored out of my mind with this game of a while and needed to try something new.

I ended up going from lvl 1 to 15 in 2 mins after opening some exp boxes i had. Then i paid of one fc and ended up at lvl 47. Not bad for 20 mins of game play.

All gear except my daggers are equiped. Need about 80 more dex to put them on. So by lvl 60 i should be back to where my 101 used to be. Pretty cool.

Btw it was a r9 seeker that solo fc hahaha it was only lvl 85
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I mean that if I go from 104 to 101, then 100, can I dump EXP into the Lv. 104 section so that I can hit 105, then work on the 1st reincarnation, followed by 2nd after reaching Lv. 100 for the 2nd reincarnation.

Only asking since I'm a bit confused on the 2nd cycle.

If you've reincarnated twice, you can choose which prior character to pour XP into by checking the box next to the appropriate record in the Ancient Tome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If you've reincarnated twice, you can choose which prior character to pour XP into by checking the box next to the appropriate record in the Ancient Tome.

Ah I see now, thanks for the info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I wanna know what really happens if i dumb exp into old toon x.x like i had 70% exp left to 104 and if i put exp into that toon when i hit 100 after reawaken. Do i get the 303m exp it takes from lvl 1 to 100 or?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just like when you dump XP into a genie, I'm sure you can only dump the XP earned in your current level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

It's gonna be a few days before I can reincarnate unfortunately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It's gonna be a few days before I can reincarnate unfortunately.

I know a few people at Sky Arcane 5 already, so hopefully info will be confirmed in the next day or so.

I'm actually tempted on buying pills to speed it up.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think you'll get 20 bonus stat points (the remainder to be awarded as your second historical character is leveled up) but that's an area we're still unclear on.
    so if such is the case, then it would be better to lv to 105 each time, before future rebirths, to get max bonus points each time? Assuming you were lv105 character at the start of this expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just like when you dump XP into a genie, I'm sure you can only dump the XP earned in your current level.

Then it sucks lol. would need to lvl to like lvl 104 again after reincarnation to earn the 1,3bill exp between 104-105 and the 600m exp i was missing between 103-104
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so what about 100 culti can u still do that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • xbp
    xbp Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so if I'm 105 I need to level to 105 2 more times to get the 2x76 stats?
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    xbp wrote: »
    so if I'm 105 I need to level to 105 2 more times to get the 2x76 stats?

I think you can only get the max stat points once? I'm not 100% sure actually, but from what I gather I think once you get the 76 (or however much the max is) extra points you can't get them again. Though again, I could be wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so what about 100 culti can u still do that? can any1 tell me if I can finish my 100 culti if I recarnate or if i do have to lv100 again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so what about 100 culti can u still do that? can any1 tell me if I can finish my 100 culti if I recarnate or if i do have to lv100 again?

Not sure i just lvl to 64 (did another fc heads) im at work so cant really play. But i never did finish my culti when i did the rebirth so once im 100 again im gonna run and finish it. (Need full delta) i have the quest so im sure i can still finish it on my 1st rebirth.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think you can only get the max stat points once? I'm not 100% sure actually, but from what I gather I think once you get the 76 (or however much the max is) extra points you can't get them again. Though again, I could be wrong.
    biggest mystery! b:shocked need to find out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear
    SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so i made it to sky lvl 2 and quest line seems to have died out any idea where i might look for more quests ? could really use some assitance on this ty all

b:chuckle
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so i made it to sky lvl 2 and quest line seems to have died out any idea where i might look for more quests ? could really use some assitance on this ty all

b:chuckle

As you lvl your Sky Arcane, quests get unlocked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    As you lvl your Sky Arcane, quests get unlocked.

And the quests are short, made it to lvl 4, killed some mobs, dug some things and boom, need lvl 5 now.
  • Garry - Morai
    Garry - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Questions

1)What is the Experience Multiplier for Reincarnated Characters for quests ?

2)What is the Experience Multiplier fof Reincarnated Characters for mobs ?

3)When you use Hyper Xp, is the Reincarnated Multipler affected
    by the Hyper Xp ( 12 x Reincarnated Multiplier) or it is like x2 Xp Events [1 + (1 x 12)] ?
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I know I asked earlier but....anyone on the 2nd reincarnation or very very close?b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I know I asked earlier but....anyone on the 2nd reincarnation or very very close?b:cry

Assuming I do all of the dailies tomorrow and Monday, I'll be able to reincarnate on Monday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SquirrelFish - Sanctuary
    SquirrelFish - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Observation:

Trophy Mode 69 AND 79 removed from the game... Anyone knows if this was meant to be part of the update or a glitch, or if it will come back later?

[Talk to the Celestial Messenger outside Wraithgate (TM69) or the Celestial Messenger related to TM79, he's at the docks of Dreamweaver.]
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Assuming I do all of the dailies tomorrow and Monday, I'll be able to reincarnate on Monday.

I and a few others can actually do it today and right now, but not sure what happens, do we get both bonuses?

Like in my case, do I get the Lv. 104 stat bonus and the Lv. 101 stat bonus and start out with the amount added from 56+25 on my 2nd cycle?

And I assume the multiplier is either 4x or better as well...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Gorjours - Archosaur
    Gorjours - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Because I am tired of answering these questions.

Q1. Where do I go to reincarnate?

A1. Follow the purple quest that says to go to General Summer. It will lead you to the Master of Cycles NPC. There you will receive the item and means to reincarnate.

Q2. What are the stat point bonuses for each level?

A2.

100 = 20
    101 = 25
    102 = 32
    103 = 42
    104 = 56
    105 = 76

Q3. Will I be able to wear my gear?

A3. Yes provided that you have the stat points statted or gained through other gear to wear it. Capes/necks/belts/rings/tome and r8/r8r armor will be available at level 1.

Q4. Will I keep all of my sage/demon skills and morai skills?

A4. Yes.

Q5. What are the requirements for first reincarnation?

A5. Level 100 and 89 culti completed.

Q6. If I reincarnate at level 100/101/102/103/104, will I permanently lose out on the extra stat points?

A6. No.

Q7. How do I get them then?

A7. When you hit level 100 again, you will be able to dump all of your new exp into your old character via the Ancient Tome and thus retroactively level that character to 105. The Ancient Tome records your current progress towards whichever level you were when you reincarnated.

Q8. How do I access the Ancient Tome?

A8. Go to your character info screen (hit C) and click the Ancient Tome tab at the bottom.

Q9. What about the second reincarnation?

A9. You need to reach Arcane Sky VI to get the page to craft the item to second reincarnate. In order to do that, you must do the quests and dailies in the Primal World and obtain Vitae to level your Boundary to Arcane Sky VI. Current progress can be viewed in the character info screen under your character portrait once the proper requisites have been fulfilled. Will update as more info becomes available.

Q10. What exp items work from level 1?

A10. Fantasy Fruit, Scarlet Fruit (well, at level 10 anyway), Celestial Tiger packs, Trophy mode books with the exception of SoT/Aba (these scale off of level so you are much better off waiting until you are almost 100 again to use them), and Profundity Scrolls.

As a note, Brainpower Orbs and Orbs of Cultivation from BH do not work after reincarnation. Elemental Essences from Morai CS cannot be used until 100.

Q11. Do quests reset?

A11. Apparently not.

Q12. Will culti reset at all?

A12. No.

Q13. When can I use my veno pets again?

A13.

Reincarnated level >= Pet level - 35 - (2 * # of reincarnations)

Or basically around level 40-45 for level 100 pets.

Q14. How many times can I reincarnate?

A14. This is currently capped at 2 times.

Q15. How do I obtain Vitae?

Q15. Do the dailies and quests in the Primal World and do BH2 after you hit 100.

Alternatively, you can CS it, but you are limited to 800 extra vitae a day assuming you do the level 80 daily and BH2 as well.

Q16. What are the vitae dailies in the Primal World?

A16.

1. Assault on Sky Owl - 50+ - 250 vitae - Started at Resistance Force Spy at 348, 469
    2. Defending Green - 80+ - 350 vitae - Started at Green Wood Heart Guardian at 324, 543
    3. Raccoon Alliance - 100+ - 250 vitae - Started at Raccoon Bamboo Chief at 375, 506
    4. Rescue Raccoon - 100+ - 250 vitae - Started at Raccoon Guard at 363, 559

Think that about covers it. Let me know if there's anything I should add.

My cleric is 100 and in G15, if I reincarnate her, will I still be able to upgrade her to G16, and how do you get the new ranged BB and RB Please reply asap b:shocked
    f: grin Amanda
  • Trickkster - Heavens Tear
    Trickkster - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I and a few others can actually do it today and right now, but not sure what happens, do we get both bonuses?

Like in my case, do I get the Lv. 104 stat bonus and the Lv. 101 stat bonus and start out with the amount added from 56+25 on my 2nd cycle?

And I assume the multiplier is either 4x or better as well...

So I reawakened to my 2nd cycle this morning and got 25 stats for being 101 and I was 105 for my 1st cycle so I had gotten the original 76 as well. yay for lvl 1 sin with 101 stats to spend \O/

Also in a bit of bad news.... exp multiplier is now only 3.5x ._. b:cry