Reincarnation FAQ

Options

Comments

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So upon reawakening the system records your current level, your current exp (every single xp) and then you are reawakened back to level one with the bonus stats from the table above as unallocated stat points.

This recording of info is held in a tab under your character info with an interface called an ancient tome. This allows you to summon/un summon a exp holder upon reaching level 100. Whilst summoned all the exp you gain collects there rather than being added to your character.

Lets say you were 103 and had needed 50m exp to level to 104 and at that point you reawakened. The tome will remember this and when you get back to lvl 100 you simply summon the tome (exp feed mode) do fc/pv whatever accumulate 50m exp into this summoned tome and can then edit your previous historic lvl to 104, which consumes the 50m exp into your historic lvl releasing the stat bonus for 104, i.e you will get 14 unallocated stat points to use as you wish when you do that.

In conclusion. It makes no difference, there is zero reason to wait to reach a certain level. There is no way to loose out on stat points. With historic leveling everyone can obtain max stat points.

Thanks. It took 16 pages to get this information in this "FAQ" thread.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • ablabahabla
    ablabahabla Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So upon reawakening the system records your current level, your current exp (every single xp) and then you are reawakened back to level one with the bonus stats from the table above as unallocated stat points.

This recording of info is held in a tab under your character info with an interface called an ancient tome. This allows you to summon/un summon a exp holder upon reaching level 100. Whilst summoned all the exp you gain collects there rather than being added to your character.

Lets say you were 103 and had needed 50m exp to level to 104 and at that point you reawakened. The tome will remember this and when you get back to lvl 100 you simply summon the tome (exp feed mode) do fc/pv whatever accumulate 50m exp into this summoned tome and can then edit your previous historic lvl to 104, which consumes the 50m exp into your historic lvl releasing the stat bonus for 104, i.e you will get 14 unallocated stat points to use as you wish when you do that.

In conclusion. It makes no difference, there is zero reason to wait to reach a certain level. There is no way to loose out on stat points. With historic leveling everyone can obtain max stat points.

So lets say i reawaken at 103 first then lvl to 100 and reawaken a second time. Will ibe able to get the missing stat points from both reawakens back?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So lets say i reawaken at 103 first then lvl to 100 and reawaken a second time. Will ibe able to get the missing stat points from both reawakens back?

Yes...
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thank you Eoria for a most informative post. I have been away from pwi for some months and this thread has been extremely helpful b:thanks
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • zundra
    zundra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

according to this example I would still be way short of the 76 + 76 = 152 points i should have. How many times can you edit your historic lvl? If there are only 2 rebirths, do I have to wait until my first rebirthed lvl is 105 to rebirth the second rebirth to be able to edit my orginal historic lvl to 105 in order to recapture the total 76+76 that I could have had for the two rebirths. If I don't wait the second time to reach 105 before I rebirth, can I still keep editing my 2nd historical lvl .......confusing! So I can edit my orginal historical lvl but what about my second historical lvl - am I losing points?

You still have not answered the question originally posted

Originally Posted by vendedorgemas View Post
    Ok, so what this chart is saying is: if you reincarnated at lv105 twice you will get 76+76 stats points. right or wrong?
    So, lets say that i reincarnated first time at lv103, i will get 42 points. At lvl105 is 76 points, so 76-42=34. I am missing 34 points for reincarnating earlier than lv105.
    Lets say i wait for my second reincarnation till lv105, and my real question comes here: will i get the 76 points from that 105 + the 34 points lost from the first reincarnation?
    Because if the answer is NO, then i will wait, and do both reincarnation at lv105. It may take me long, but at the long run it will be worth the work..
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm not sure how he could have made that any clearer. You do not lose out on any stat points. You can go back at any time after you hit 100 again to edit either old char to 105 provided the demon's absorbed enough exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You can edit your historical character (either historical character, if you've reawakened twice) as often as you have enough book demon XP to raise it to the next level.

There is no loss of potential stat points, regardless of level at which you reawaken. Clear enough?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • oraclyne
    oraclyne Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Never mind.

Figured out the mystery, thank you lol
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You don't lose anything because you can level up all of your lives, past and current. There's is no way of losing points, ever as far as I know.

It just takes time to get the EXP to level up. I did second reawakening at 101 and I'm leveling my past life currently.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You. Do. Not. Lose. Points.

125 points from 105 char on second rebirth + 76 points from original char leveled to 105 via Ancient Tome + 76 points from first reincarnated char leveled to 105 via Ancient Tome. You will have a total of 277 stat points when maxed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    when u ding 101 to 102, u should get 5 default points rite? thats mean she should 5 + 7 = 12 points when she leveled up the historic level, but the screen only show 7 extra points she got. Thats mean she lose 5 default points that she should get when leveled up from 101 to 102.

so when you reincarnate from 105 you gain 104*5 stat points +76? no.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Here is Asterelle's video about leveling your historic level.
    Video

Rebirth at 101 give 25 pts, at 102 give 32 pts. Its 7 pts different. As u can see Asterell got the 7 pts when she level up the historic level. The question is, where is the default 5 stats point that u should get if u level up? when u ding 101 to 102, u should get 5 default points rite? thats mean she should 5 + 7 = 12 points when she leveled up the historic level, but the screen only show 7 extra points she got. Thats mean she lose 5 default points that she should get when leveled up from 101 to 102.
    Hi.

Read my post on the page you just read from a person asking the exact same question:
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Nope that's not how it works.

Reincarnation bonus status points are completely unaffected by normal level up status points. Otherwise, you'd have crazy stuff like 595 status points for doing it at 105. 76 is the normal thing but the way you're looking at it also adds in the 5 per level we get from leveling normally.

When he reaches the next level normally, he'll get the 5 status points as you normally would regardless of when you chose to reincarnate. The bonus points are just a bonus for the historic level.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ok so I guess an*l detail will only suffice. Very well. Step by step. If you don't all get it by the end of this please uninstall lol.

100 = 20
    101 = 25 (5)
    102 = 32 (7)
    103 = 42 (10)
    104 = 56 (14)
    105 = 76 (20)

Expansion arrives.
    I am 103. I need 50m exp to lvl 104.

Reawaken.
    System records my 103 with 50m to go. RA1 is 103
    I go to lvl 1 with the 103 stat bonus (42) as unallocated points and 5 vit mag dex and str.

Lvl back to 100 (gain 5 points per lvl) Ancient tome access unlocked. Summon demon. All exp is now going into ancient tome.

Gain 50m exp from PV. Open ancient tome edit old character to 104. Gain 14 extra stat points as unallocated. RA1 is now 104.

Reawaken 2nd time. Go back to lvl 1. RA1 is 104. RA2 is 100. So I get as unallocated points bonus for 104 and 100. I.e. 56 + 20 = 76 unallocated stat points with 5 dex str vit mag.

Lvl back up to 100 (gaining 5 points per level like always).

Now I can summon demon. Gain exp. I need to gain 1.7bn exp to get my RA1 to 105. 66m to lvl my RA2 to 101.

So I summon demon collect 66m go to edit my RA2 to 101. Releasing the 5 points (that i would have got ontop of the 20 had I reawakened the second time at 101 instead of 100.

I then unsummon demon. Lvl my current character to 101 and get 5 points as you normally would.

Now I have a choice. Lvl my current character or my RA1 or RA2. I'll go with RA2 here as going from 101-102 there will give me 7 stat points. Instead of the normal 5 I get from current lvl. For the same xp. So I summin demon. Collect 267m xp over a few days. Once I have collected that much I edit RA2 to 102, relessing 7 unallocated stat points.

Now
    -RA1 is 104 (need to collect 1.7bn xp)
    -RA2 is 102 (need to collect 535m xp)
    -current lvl is 101. (Need 267m to lvl)

So options. 267m xp for 5 stat points or 535m xp for 10 stat points. Either works. But I'll lvl current toon for the 5 sooner. Un summon demon ancient tome thing. Go fc pv. Lvl get 5 stat points.

Now summon demon go fc pv collect 535m xp and edit RA2 to 103. Releasing 10 stat points as unallocated.

Now hmm RA1 or RA2. I'll go RA1 so go fc pv for a month or two qq and edit this to 105. Releases 20 stat points!

Now do the same for RA2 go from 103 to 104 (gain 14 stat points) and the to 105 (gain 20)

Lastly un summon demon and lvl my current lvl to 105, getting 5 points per lvl.

Do all that in WHATEVER order you like, reawaken at WHATEVER lvl you want. In the end. You will get lvl 105 (5 stat points per lvl) with two historic lvls (RA1 & RA2) of 105 so a bonus 76 + 76=152 stat points to use where you like.

I personally will be ~920dex b:victory.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • ZinneD_ - Sanctuary
    ZinneD_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Expansion arrives.
    I am 103. I need 50m exp to lvl 104.

Reawaken.
    System records my 103 with 50m to go. RA1 is 103
    I go to lvl 1 with the 103 stat bonus (32) as unallocated points and 5 vit mag dex and str.

Lvl back to 100 (gain 5 points per lvl) Ancient tome access unlocked. Summon demon. All exp is now going into ancient tome.

Gain 50m exp from PV. Open ancient tome edit old character to 104. Gain 14 extra stat points as unallocated. RA1 is now 104.

Was wondering why you only have 14 extra points instead of (56-32) = 24!
    And i noticed that you mentioned 32 Unallocated points after reawakening at level 103. When it should be 42 xD... just making your awesome post more clear to others... b:victory
    In this Perfect World, those that are Made-In-China are the originals whereas ours and other servers are just cheap imitations...b:sad
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Was wondering why you only have 14 extra points instead of (56-32) = 24!
    And i noticed that you mentioned 32 Unallocated points after reawakening at level 103. When it should be 42 xD... just making your awesome post more clear to others... b:victory

Thank you have edited. Was like 1am and was on my phone when I posted that. Its 42 points for 103 awaken and the RA lvl 103-104 releases 14 points.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • fluxmaster
    fluxmaster Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Why does pwi have to get so complicated? I got a headache just reading the first post? Can someone simplify it for me plzzz...
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i got a question i'm not sure if it was answer already

lets say i don't get to buy/make my g15/g16 set for a toon and i reborn him at lvl 100 will he be able to wear the set at like lvl 50 rb - lvl 70 rb? or do i have to wait until he reach lvl 100 again?
    edited January 2014
    Options
    hoover69 wrote: »
    i got a question i'm not sure if it was answer already

lets say i don't get to buy/make my g15/g16 set for a toon and i reborn him at lvl 100 will he be able to wear the set at like lvl 50 rb - lvl 70 rb? or do i have to wait until he reach lvl 100 again?

Yes. It was answered. On the 1st post. I'd suggest you read the rest of that too.

Q3. Will I be able to wear my gear?

A3. Yes provided that you have the stat points statted or gained through other gear to wear it. Capes/necks/belts/rings/tome and r8/r8r armor will be available at level 1.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yes. It was answered. On the 1st post. I'd suggest you read the rest of that too.

yeah i read that i thought that only applied to gears you had on you before you rebirth
    edited January 2014
    Options
    hoover69 wrote: »
    yeah i read that i thought that only applied to gears you had on you before you rebirth

When you reawaken it records your level, so as long as you have the required dex/str you can equip any gear that has a level requirement at or below your recorded highest level.

For example my 1st reawakening was 104, if I use the ancient tome to feed exp (1.7bn) into this historical level to 105, I will be able to wear a lvl 105 genie without technically ever being 105 yet.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • JustA_Gigolo - Sanctuary
    JustA_Gigolo - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i have a 104 sin and i want to Reincarnate if i do it i will get 56 points then at 101 if i Reincarnate again how many points will i get 25 or 56 or 25+56

i am asking because i want to wait until i get to 105 to Reincarnate and i don't know if its worth to wait until i level
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i have a 104 sin and i want to Reincarnate if i do it i will get 56 points then at 101 if i Reincarnate again how many points will i get 25 or 56 or 25+56

i am asking because i want to wait until i get to 105 to Reincarnate and i don't know if its worth to wait until i level

If your first reincarnation is at 104 and your second at 101, you will receive (25 + 56) = 81 stat points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JustA_Gigolo - Sanctuary
    JustA_Gigolo - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ty Mayfly so for the best status its better to reset at 105

and last question is there any other advantage to reset more times except the extra status points and the xp that u can store and then use and how many times can u reset i am planning to reset only when i am 105 now and maybe again when i am back to 105 so i can get the max number of points
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You can reincarnate only twice (currently, though there seem to be hooks in the program for up to 10 times) and you can eventually get the max number of stat points regardless of what level you reawaken at, through the use of the Ancient Tome and the Book Demon in it. You can edit a previous life any time the Book Demon is holding enough XP to raise that life to the next level.

Some of the new skills require Mirage Sky levels, which probably require you to finish the 2nd rebirth quest string, which is currently broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Some of the new skills require Mirage Sky levels, which probably require you to finish the 2nd rebirth quest string, which is currently broken.

quite unlikely since when you max arcane sky lvl X it gives you a quest to get mirage sky 1 granted boundry is open (probably assuming you have the green quest chain done- which does work- the quests in primordial)
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I reincarnate at Level 103 .After i hit 101 i reincarnate second tome.
    Now I am lvl 100.
    In my Ancient Tome book i have obtained attributes points 14 for first reincarnation
    and 7 for second.
    Where are rest of attributes pints...like 42 for first ??!!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You got them when you reincarnated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katinas - Morai
    Katinas - Morai Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    how about that 3.5x exp multiplyer after 2nd reincarnation? Is it extra 3.5, making total of 7.5x xp for quests or it lowers down by 0.5 from 1st reincarnation4x xp multiplyer?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The 4x multiplier for first rebirth expires when you reach level 100. You only get x3.5 (x14.5 with hypers, x2.6 during exhaustion) from level 1-99 after second rebirth. Since you're on Morai, you can tack on another +400% during the duration of your server x5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zenmonkeyzzz
    zenmonkeyzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the info regarding EXP items in Answer 9 of the FAQ. Does anyone know if the Merit Badge Class 1-5 are usable after Rebirth ? Got a whole bunch of them in the Assault event today and wonder if its worth keeping them till I re-awaken.