Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Options

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    " your squad is fail you have no stunner "

says archer and sin in fc squad which is still lacking puller and has cleric, mystic, veno, archer and a sin. Veno has a damn para nova and mystic nukes the pull, who ACTUALLY need stuns in FC 85-95? Seriously.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • winkz
    winkz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    In bh SoT
    me: bm use dragons
    bm: wats dragons?
    me: heavens flame?
    bm: oh the pretty orange skill with the snakes no i never learnt that
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "NP" to a "Thank you!" by me (when I benefitted from that squad as well - but less), although they were the ones who asked for help.b:lipcurl
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    winkz wrote: »
    In bh SoT

On my server we call that HF, not dragons. So you'd be telling every BM what it meant in your way of calling it on its full name every time.
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    winkz wrote: »
    In bh SoT

hahahaha i like prety orange skill with the snakes better than HF
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I havent called that dragons since 2009! far more interesting name then hf (have fun?)

Would actually say this. Wizard and Blademaster ready your dragons! Bm use fire dragons then wizard use water dragon!b:chuckle

As for what I never want to hear squad ever say:

Farming Coa during 2x, you're the orb picker, get a good squad in big room and a ton of orbs.

You "Hey what should i make"
    Them "Use it all for pages"
    You (2000 orbs, winning instance = 666 Pages) "Can I please just make a ring and leave!"b:cry
    Them "Pages are worth more"
    1 eternity later
    You (comes back, looks at manufacturing) "b:sad Only halfway doneb:angry Afk againb:surrender"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanii - Raging Tide
    Lanii - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    -I jsut hate it soo much when in an instance and the squad leader goes afk for a long time. and nothing you can do, not kick, not invite others... just....wait.b:cry

-When youre in an instance asking for buffs multiple times and you get ignored

-a r9 sin saying to my tt90 barb before we start boss to be sure to keep aggro... right.

-BH sot squad with 2 sins wc for another sin minimal 5 aps.... Hate it when ppl only want sins and forget other classes.

-Once for bh sot on my barb i pmd to join squad and i was asked how much hp i had -.- seriously?

-When you ask a serious question ppl reply with: lol b:surrender

-in Fc long time ago when barbs were super rare(still rare yes) and even paid for fc:
    barb: brb dinner
    squad: no come on were in the middle of fc
    barb: No i can go cuz you have to wait for me since theyre no other barbs.

-At BH boss: ''wait i forgot to take bh''

• alkhatab
    alkhatab Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    This is in a bh51 run. Everyone was planning to buy fc after the bh. I told them I won't be going to FC until 80+.

Apparently the squad response to me was generally -___________- why?
  • Tishy - Lost City
    Tishy - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Was doing BH Aba one day and when the squad asked for BB, the cleric said "Why would i use that, its not a healing skill" she was 103 and R9... x.x
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

-BH sot squad with 2 sins wc for another sin minimal 5 aps.... Hate it when ppl only want sins and forget other classes.

I have to ask if RT lacks brains or smth? Sin that goes aps on that boss only harms the squads overall dps as it procs the p.def buff. If sin wants to be useful, he/she should CoD and spam skills. Then again critting for closer to 100k tends to pull aggro on you <.<. I get this urge to kick the sins that aps SoT boss, it`s so ridiculously harmful, you dont only make it last longer but make it harder for barb to keep aggro off DDs. It`s super annoying when you hit the 3 spark, SS, etc. combo burning your chi and critting for <10k.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    'I'll help with FULL BH', then leaves after they get their needs -,-
  • zozodaotaku
    zozodaotaku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    When in fcc room and someone gets upset with me using my pet cause they said it nerfs exp :c
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I have to ask if RT lacks brains or smth? Sin that goes aps on that boss only harms the squads overall dps as it procs the p.def buff. If sin wants to be useful, he/she should CoD and spam skills. Then again critting for closer to 100k tends to pull aggro on you <.<. I get this urge to kick the sins that aps SoT boss, it`s so ridiculously harmful, you dont only make it last longer but make it harder for barb to keep aggro off DDs. It`s super annoying when you hit the 3 spark, SS, etc. combo burning your chi and critting for <10k.

Unfortunately 99% of those hi aps toons have iq's not going beyond their aps

This one was yesterday, we're at ordinary Snakefist.

I was an r8 veno using my old +7 pataka with a r8 barb, a +8 r8 dag sin, a windpour +5 5 aps bm, a cleric, and an archer (did not see his gears, he was always away from squad max-ranging).

We attacked snake. it went fine the first few secs, then cleric noticed my hp dropping more than expected even for me.

''Why on earth is the veno tanking?''
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Kasira - Harshlands
    Kasira - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "Can we just do it with this many people, i don't want to wait longer"

"back in 10"

"anybody got crabmeat/herbs"

"do you want me to RB"

""squad members telling you to cast your skill(s)... when they are still on cooldown""

"don't use XXXX skill, it makes me lag"

<<< more that i am forgetting atm >>> b:shocked

What's wrong with asking if a squad want you to RB? When my cleric was 8x and doing the second boss in FC, I always asked that simply because you can get moaned at if you do it, and moaned at if you don't. Asking just saves arguments.
  • Kasira - Harshlands
    Kasira - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The one that bugs me is the phrase "I'm pro". This usually means "I cash shopped expensive gear and power levelled to 101 in two weeks". Translation: "I don't have a clue what I'm doing."
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    - "I could use some heals" while you were tossing IH constantly on only that person
    - "Your R999, you have to / you need to (insert silly comment here)"
    - "RESS!" while your having boss aggro because tank died and your having casting revive
    - "BUFF PLZ!" in any location, as if it takes them too much time to type a normal sentence
    - *squishy sin dies 1shot and says "Why were you not healing me?"* this speaks for itself.
    - "Clerics without channeling are fail" kudos to the person that made my day when i saw that.
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    - "I could use some heals" while you were tossing IH constantly on only that person
    - "Your R999, you have to / you need to (insert silly comment here)"
    - "RESS!" while your having boss aggro because tank died and your having casting revive
    - "BUFF PLZ!" in any location, as if it takes them too much time to type a normal sentence
    - *squishy sin dies 1shot and says "Why were you not healing me?"* this speaks for itself.
    - "Clerics without channeling are fail" kudos to the person that made my day when i saw that.

The incredibly stressful life of a cleric or barb lol, they do everything right but it isnt good enough for idiots who arent paying attention to anything besides themselves. Go back to your sin, less stressb:laugh All they want there is you to spark and stab stab stab stab stab mixing in the occasional bloodpaint

That is the reason why I will only ever play a damage dealing class, tanks and healers need to make dumb people happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annipoca - Lothranis
    Annipoca - Lothranis Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The incredibly stressful life of a cleric or barb lol, they do everything right but it isnt good enough for idiots who arent paying attention to anything besides themselves.

This is so true. The thing i most hate is getting people saying all the time ' rez ' , ' heal ', do this, do that. Oh for the love of god, who is the cleric? b:surrender

Once i had a BM telling me that all the time. My reaction? Keep asking him HF all the time after that. At least he stopped giving orders to me b:chuckle
  • Rhyki - Sanctuary
    Rhyki - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Someone definitely said this before. Saying it again. b:chuckle

"I pulled them all, why did we still die?"
    -This, after a Seeker pulls all mobs in exp room to bb without establishing aggro.

This is so true. The thing i most hate is getting people saying all the time ' rez ' , ' heal ', do this, do that. Oh for the love of god, who is the cleric? b:surrender

Once i had a BM telling me that all the time. My reaction? Keep asking him HF all the time after that. At least he stopped giving orders to me b:chuckle
    I'm going to take a leaf from your book and do that. XD
  • Annipoca - Lothranis
    Annipoca - Lothranis Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm going to take a leaf from your book and do that. XD

Go go xD

This would be fun if was a sin messing you up aswell, troll with 'Give me BP' b:chuckle
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Tsssk, sins.. I have thousands of quotes from sins..

" You are going to regret this no wonder u are a fail barb literally and for gear " - T2 3.33 base aps sin with no brains, armor refine +3 weapon refine +6/7 and cant even take aggro off from me, who doesnt rib strike etcetc

" You should keep aggro my job is to DD as much as I can " - 5 aps sin

" u ribstrike " - sin who doesnt have aggro while mine had

" Why we dont just kill these mobs instead of sin pull " - cleric who refused to climb at rock when she grabbed 1 walker

" BM why you just HF and then hide in shadows u havent even got aggro " - sin who died at each boss and pav in FWS at least twice

" Cleric why didnt you purify me " - same sin after dying 2 secs after he got bubble on him from mob

" Please dont tell this to others but come hhold head for me pls " - PM from a sin who claims he can solo wood

etc..
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Steellust - Sanctuary
    Steellust - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    WC: need dd for bh seat.
    Me: add me I'm dd.
    Private: what class?
    Me: cleric
    Private: already have a cleric!

If you need a specific class why not ask for it?
    Clerics can dish out a lot of dd, but some how some noobs do not consider cleric class as dd...
    b:surrender
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^
    |
    |

they are just a scaredy cat that wants a DD who will always pull aggro (rather than themselves risk being hit).

A squad with two clerics, what could possibly be the use of that? Apart from being able to ensure survival of the healing cleric, should they pull heal aggro.
  • Steellust - Sanctuary
    Steellust - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

A squad with two clerics, what could possibly be the use of that? Apart from being able to ensure survival of the healing cleric, should they pull heal aggro.

Obviously the skill tree of a cleric has absolutely no attack spells and they are only there to heal, buff and res...
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *At third boss in fc* *Everything going extremely well so far*
    Sin: are u guys special or something?
    Me: ?
    Sin: learn how to play fc before u go do it dam it
    Me: LOL wtf are you talking about?
    *Seeker (from same faction as sin rofl) keeps acting like a [insert here] While I'm sitting on my pretty tuss, hoping that he dies and rage quits squad...*
    *Archer pm's me after run*

Archer: He says that
    is a fail cleric BC she won't BB at bosses
    Me: *irl* LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Juwanda - Raging Tide
    Juwanda - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ponyduck wrote: »
    (excerpt)

This is where the "need for speed" causes so much fail nowadays. I talked in
    another post about how we used to wait in entrances of dungeons for all the
    squad to arrive, no hurry to start clearing, etc.

Along with this concept came greater communication between squad members.
    We would always pause before next group of mobs & relay to one another what
    the plan was gonna be. As cleric, I would tell barb "I'm ready to go whenever
    you are, and the second you start running, I'm gonna throw Wings on you."
    Or, in other places, "where do you want me to set up bb?"

We looked to the barb as kinda the leader (as back then, a barb was almost
    always the tank). And the good ones would lay out the gameplan. He'd tell
    us the location where he was gonna set up aggro, ask the various other
    squad members do use this or that skill at such-and-such time, etc. A lot of
    times we would actually make assignments--"archer & BM will take the 2 mobs
    on the left, barb will pull the ones on the right over to the wall, and the rest
    of squad will take them there."

And nearly 100% of the time, we had smooth, successful runs, albeit slow by
    today's standards. But it was so much more fun IMO.

But it seems no one communicates anymore, and being coordinated and
    knowing what your other squad members are gonna do & when they're
    gonna do it makes things go SO much easier.

Well said the need for fast now is driving me nutz!!
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    WC: need dd for bh seat.
    Me: add me I'm dd.
    Private: what class?
    Me: cleric
    Private: already have a cleric!

If you need a specific class why not ask for it?
    Clerics can dish out a lot of dd, but some how some noobs do not consider cleric class as dd...
    b:surrender

Automatically not getting invited if you make me ask you your class. When I WC I expect people to whisper their class. If they say something like "dd" or "me!" or "invite" I ignore and take someone who knows how to respond. Nothing against clerics, just not inviting people that make me ask them their class when I have 20 other people whispering correctly.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Automatically not getting invited if you make me ask you your class. When I WC I expect people to whisper their class. If they say something like "dd" or "me!" or "invite" I ignore and take someone who knows how to respond. Nothing against clerics, just not inviting people that make me ask them their class when I have 20 other people whispering correctly.

Define whispering correctly.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Define whispering correctly.

It varies depending on what you're whispering for, usually you want to at least mention what class your toon is.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Joined BH delta with my Bm
    when i did my first HF on mobs suddenly.. Psychic lvl 103: WOW what was that
    (no1 asked her anything or commented)
    after a while did HF again ... Psychic: WoW did you all see that, those dragons ;O
    all squad seemed confused and kinda surprised just by using o.o
    before i even wrote what it is, seeker explained its HF ,Bm skill.. Psychic: oh didnt know, i was thinking mobs did it, never seen it before

seriously...103 Psychic...how b:shocked b:beatup