Caster Nirvana Talismans Qq V 2.0

Options

Comments

• Missyo - Heavens Tear
    Missyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I agree but instead of ditching casters just create another army of 5 aps toon alts just like they did just to farm NV. We can all take this person's advice and double the number of chars farming NV and flood the market with twice the mats causing the prices to plummet.

You know this might happen too, if caster nirvana loses some of the limitations. I remember last 2x when the glitch wasnt fixed, prices went down like crazy ( 450k -> 290-300k per canny on HT ).
  • BlackMorder - Raging Tide
    BlackMorder - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Again all aps classes came here to complain why we are protesting b:laugh .
    b:shutup all u (who against us) .

ALL OF U KNOW IT'S UNFAIR, THEN PLZ b:shutup.
    IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU, IT'S ABOUT OUR ISSUES, AND THE PROBLEMS WE ARE DEALING WITH.

all of u know, how unfair it is, but you are just denying the truth, but why??
    cause you are jealous or what? cause you wanna be the only damn ones who can earn something? or what??
    CONSIDER, DAMN CONSIDER ONCE, if u were a caster, and we were APS, and we could do unlimit runs of nirvana, but u were able to do ONLY DAMN 3 RUNS (BH 1, BH2, NPC).
    Is this FAIR?? 3 runs per day vs unlimit runs is FAIR????
    edited February 2012
    Options
    And many people say, go make aps char....
    (Me or any other one who have only one char) We are are not so stupid to waste our life to level up AN ARMY (Loads of chars). So why we dont have the right to enjoy the game?? why we must have UNFAIR rules?? WHY SO MUCH LIMITNESS???

3 RUNS PER DAY VS UNLIMIT TIME = FAIR?? OR UNFAIR??!!!
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    And many people say, go make aps char....
    (Me or any other one who have only one char) We are are not so stupid to waste our life to level up AN ARMY (Loads of chars). So why we dont have the right to enjoy the game?? why we must have UNFAIR rules?? WHY SO MUCH LIMITNESS???

3 RUNS PER DAY VS UNLIMIT TIME = FAIR?? OR UNFAIR??!!!

You CAN do 7 runs per day(since you can access both instances). We can only do 4. I start to think that is only the fact that is limited which makes you think its unfair, because we can stack our talismans for the 2x and you have to do em everyday.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You are missing the point BlackMorder, it was perfectly fair when aps classes farmed nirvanas for 2+ years while casters couldn't do shet about it and now when casters finally have something remotely close to being equal to aps classes nirvana runs, it's all of a sudden unfair, it will drop the prices of canny/rap and what not...

They're just a bunch of hypocrites who wish to have all the money for themselves and god forbid casters having any legit way of making money besides merchanting - and if we don't like it, our only choice is to make a stupid brainless 5aps sin to farm just like them zombies do - sparking and auto-attacking ftw, wooohooo!

If pwi doesn't allow us to do multiple caster nirvanas, aka make talismans stackable or something, this game is good as dead, instead of having vast majority of population being sins, we will have entire servers of sins.

I like the TW aspect of the game and I hope they'll fix pve, if they don't, why bother spending money and time on this game any more? We don't need them, they need us to make a living, so if we all ditch the game and go play Guild War 2 or other games in which devs actually do something, we'll have more fun playing and they can start looking for a new job.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You are missing the point BlackMorder, it was perfectly fair when aps classes farmed nirvanas for 2+ years while casters couldn't do shet about it and now when casters finally have something remotely close to being equal to aps classes nirvana runs, it's all of a sudden unfair, it will drop the prices of canny/rap and what not...

They're just a bunch of hypocrites who wish to have all the money for themselves and god forbid casters having any legit way of making money besides merchanting - and if we don't like it, our only choice is to make a stupid brainless 5aps sin to farm just like them zombies do - sparking and auto-attacking ftw, wooohooo!

If pwi doesn't allow us to do multiple caster nirvanas, aka make talismans stackable or something, this game is good as dead, instead of having vast majority of population being sins, we will have entire servers of sins.

I like the TW aspect of the game and I hope they'll fix pve, if they don't, why bother spending money and time on this game any more? We don't need them, they need us to make a living, so if we all ditch the game and go play Guild War 2 or other games in which devs actually do something, we'll have more fun playing and they can start looking for a new job.

I feel hate. You dont understand, dont you ? Take a moment of silence and think a bit to these questions:
    - Do you charge zen ?
    - Do you like to farm for cash (farm - like really waste hours trying to get stuff to sell for cash ) ?
    - Do you play alot ?
    - Do you use your cannies/raptures ?
    - Do you keep a shop up 24/7 ?
    - Do you really play this game to "enjoy the ride" (like someone said earlier. +1 for you mate) ?
    - Do you take it personal ? (with all that hate, id say you do)
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There is no ride nor has been far as I know since the tideborn release. Your points are completely random and futile, so back to the issue at hand - this topic is about the issue of casters having no legit way of making money while aps classes have been dominating the market for ages.

With the talisman glitch we were able to make roughly 33% less than aps make per hour, which is when comparing top caster squads to average aps squads. So while the glitch part shouldn't be allowed, the devs should come up with a way to make up for it and give us a legit way to do multi caster runs.

None of the aps classes complained about caster nirvana when we did multi runs, they found it cool and just brushed it off, continuing with business as usual - nothing changed for them! Only change was that casters finally had a chance to farm nirvanas and recast their gear, etc.

All the naysayers in this thread are clueless 5aps noobs who have nothing better to do than to sabotage our legit attempt to make this game more balanced and fair for everybody. If you can't understand that, walk away and go spark+auto-attack your way through the day if that makes you happy, but don't come here trying to act like a smartass coming up with any possible ways to hinder our attempt to make the game more fair.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There is no ride nor has been far as I know since the tideborn release. Your points are completely random and futile, so back to the issue at hand - this topic is about the issue of casters having no legit way of making money while aps classes have been dominating the market for ages.

With the talisman glitch we were able to make roughly 33% less than aps make per hour, which is when comparing top caster squads to average aps squads. So while the glitch part shouldn't be allowed, the devs should come up with a way to make up for it and give us a legit way to do multi caster runs.

None of the aps classes complained about caster nirvana when we did multi runs, they found it cool and just brushed it off, continuing with business as usual - nothing changed for them! Only change was that casters finally had a chance to farm nirvanas and recast their gear, etc.

All the naysayers in this thread are clueless 5aps noobs who have nothing better to do than to sabotage our legit attempt to make this game more balanced and fair for everybody. If you can't understand that, walk away and go spark+auto-attack your way through the day if that makes you happy, but don't come here trying to act like a smartass coming up with any possible ways to hinder our attempt to make the game more fair.

Ofcourse they are, random and futile. Thats what you think. If you dont play, you dont charge and you just wanna log for 1 hour or 2, farm some nirvana and get rich, well then, you'll have to suck it up. I DONT charge, i have a shop 24/7, i farm my *** out and stuff like that. Thats the difference between QQers over instances/classes being unfair and the ones who actualy want to do something to overcome this unfairness.
    red: wanna know why ? because most of the ppl who got an aps class, have a caster too. Take it as an example of FARMING CHAR
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    Haruzi - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You know this might happen too, if caster nirvana loses some of the limitations. I remember last 2x when the glitch wasnt fixed, prices went down like crazy ( 450k -> 290-300k per canny on HT ).

Lost city had a similar crash before Caster NV even came out. Prices were better during the 2x caster was glitchable though.
    edited February 2012
    Options

Dendra, you are so wise man :) it was the point I mean too.
    Soon PWI will deal with servers of sins :D or equality for all :D b:victory
    edited February 2012
    Options
    WE HAVE OUR STRONG REASONS, SO PLZ b:shutup .
    None can deny if wise enough to see, and fair enough to see how unfair is this.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    its useless too talk to ya :P.
  • Eniyo - Raging Tide
    Eniyo - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    [I only have one toon - my mystic.]

It's sad that we casters can't spam nirvana for whatever reason. I don't really see the point behind that.
    People QQ about how prices would go down if casters could spam nirv endlessly, so what I see here is pure greed. Instead of wishing for a fair game for every class (and I'm actually talking about tank build barb etc. too) all I see is how people QQ about how unfair it would be if casters would get the option to run as many nirvana as they want just like melee classes - because of the money. oh well, that is a nice way of thinking.

I'm having a hard time farming money for gear since I don't charge Zen. And caster nirv was an option to get a decent amount of coin, how is that wrong that we want that back? It was the only glitch that actually brought any kind of fairness to getting money.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    its useless too talk to ya :P.

thank you so much :D at least u understood that :P
    edited February 2012
    Options
    [I only have one toon - my mystic.]

It's sad that we casters can't spam nirvana for whatever reason. I don't really see the point behind that.
    People QQ about how prices would go down if casters could spam nirv endlessly, so what I see here is pure greed. Instead of wishing for a fair game for every class (and I'm actually talking about tank build barb etc. too) all I see is how people QQ about how unfair it would be if casters would get the option to run as many nirvana as they want just like melee classes - because of the money. oh well, that is a nice way of thinking.

I'm having a hard time farming money for gear since I don't charge Zen. And caster nirv was an option to get a decent amount of coin, how is that wrong that we want that back? It was the only glitch that actually brought any kind of fairness to getting money.

Myea, the hidden message of this thread is that everyone wants to get rich there. That is actualy unfair. Its unfair that 5 aps can get rich there but still, to get rich in nirvana, as an aps class you have to fund it somehow, and that is through work.

All im saying is that, i find FAIR, the fact you gotta have a farming char to get rich. Thats the way it is. Otherwise you have a hard time. Its not about the instances, but about the people greed/need.

The ppl i saw here, mad, full of hate towards developers and mostly against aps users just wanna have all in 1. Its simply stupid. I donno, for me, this thread starts to get boring and exagerated. While some complain about the real stuff, some say that they cant spam caster nirv.

Imma say it again. Its fair as it is, since some classes are good in PvE(but suck on massive PvP) and others suck in PvE( and are good in PvP). This is what i call balanced.

With this being said, my presence on this thread is not needed anymore. Nobody would look closer into this idea, nobody wants to work for their stuff. They all want to get rich EASY.
  • Smokesalot - Heavens Tear
    Smokesalot - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    SmokesWiz says aps people pay more to make all their crappy gear so they get privlige over us.
    oh he says talismans can lick the underside of his dong.
    and that gms need to acctually go to work more than once a week.
    oh he caled you lasy bit ches.
    i agree
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dont make more pressure, cause u'll get dirty your pants dude. b:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ***** im defending casters
    watch your tone
  • Caydon - Heavens Tear
    Caydon - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm still at a point where no character of mine has hit 100 and be able to go for Nirvana, but I think there's a bit of confusion here. Quite a lot of people are slamming this thread because they claim:

1. Casters are QQ-ing.
    2. There's other ways to farm and adapt.

1. It's quite natural that this would happen because no one wants to know that your toon is missing out on a portion of the pie, for anything. How would you like it if you weren't able to farm an instance as effectively as another class? Naturally you'd be annoyed. However, because those affected are the minority - casters - APS people makes it seem like there's no issue.

Also, considering how casters are essential in early-mid game, like venos for farming TTs for others to make weapons, and how clerics are needed from day one, the fact/feeling of being left out is quite painful indeed.

2. Players who highlighted this claim that there are other ways to farm and adapt to this change, because they feel that the playerbase was responsible for this change. To this group of people who were posting, I think you are a little bit confused. Yes, there are other ways, and yes playerbase is responsible for why caster nirvana even exists in the first place. But casters on this thread are suggesting that the glitch become permanent, so that Nirvana runs are faster and more profitable for casters, to match profitability with aps players.

--sidenote

Yes, there are people complaining for the wrong reasons. They are blaming the instances, blaming other people and stuff. APS isn't responsible for why caster Nirvana's glitch was removed. It was a bug that was exploited, that's why it's removed right?

BUT, the point of this thread, at least what I understand from TheDendra, is that we want to voice out to the developers and hope that they see this imbalance and make things a little more fair for casters.

I'm choosing words very carefully here, because the last time, everyone complained about APS, and QQ-ed until we all got used to it, before dev finally made a little tweak to APS in descent expansion. Who knows how long this change might take them, if they even consider changing it.
    Cleric (shelved), barb (shelved), BM (shelved), mystic, veno.

Mystic or veno, mystic or veno?
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    Haruzi - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Myea, the hidden message of this thread is that everyone wants to get rich there. That is actualy unfair. Its unfair that 5 aps can get rich there but still, to get rich in nirvana, as an aps class you have to fund it somehow, and that is through work.

All im saying is that, i find FAIR, the fact you gotta have a farming char to get rich. Thats the way it is. Otherwise you have a hard time. Its not about the instances, but about the people greed/need.

The ppl i saw here, mad, full of hate towards developers and mostly against aps users just wanna have all in 1. Its simply stupid. I donno, for me, this thread starts to get boring and exagerated. While some complain about the real stuff, some say that they cant spam caster nirv.

Imma say it again. Its fair as it is, since some classes are good in PvE(but suck on massive PvP) and others suck in PvE( and are good in PvP). This is what i call balanced.

With this being said, my presence on this thread is not needed anymore. Nobody would look closer into this idea, nobody wants to work for their stuff. They all want to get rich EASY.

Dude.... APS= all in one....
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm still at a point where no character of mine has hit 100 and be able to go for Nirvana, but I think there's a bit of confusion here. Quite a lot of people are slamming this thread because they claim:

1. Casters are QQ-ing.
    2. There's other ways to farm and adapt.

1. It's quite natural that this would happen because no one wants to know that your toon is missing out on a portion of the pie, for anything. How would you like it if you weren't able to farm an instance as effectively as another class? Naturally you'd be annoyed. However, because those affected are the minority - casters - APS people makes it seem like there's no issue.

Also, considering how casters are essential in early-mid game, like venos for farming TTs for others to make weapons, and how clerics are needed from day one, the fact/feeling of being left out is quite painful indeed.

2. Players who highlighted this claim that there are other ways to farm and adapt to this change, because they feel that the playerbase was responsible for this change. To this group of people who were posting, I think you are a little bit confused. Yes, there are other ways, and yes playerbase is responsible for why caster nirvana even exists in the first place. But casters on this thread are suggesting that the glitch become permanent, so that Nirvana runs are faster and more profitable for casters, to match profitability with aps players.

--sidenote

Yes, there are people complaining for the wrong reasons. They are blaming the instances, blaming other people and stuff. APS isn't responsible for why caster Nirvana's glitch was removed. It was a bug that was exploited, that's why it's removed right?

BUT, the point of this thread, at least what I understand from TheDendra, is that we want to voice out to the developers and hope that they see this imbalance and make things a little more fair for casters.

I'm choosing words very carefully here, because the last time, everyone complained about APS, and QQ-ed until we all got used to it, before dev finally made a little tweak to APS in descent expansion. Who knows how long this change might take them, if they even consider changing it.

keep your mouth shut till your 100
  • Eniyo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I just don't want to be forced to make a asp char just to get money. It's about the fun and I don't see why I can't play my mystic and farm a decent amount of coin (even if not the same amount as an aps char, since they can farm a lot more than just nirv and whatnot).

Also, I don't rage at aps-ers or developers. Aps-ers can farm all they want, spam nirv as much as they like, I don't care. In the end, why would I rage at people farming? Most of them worked for their 5aps (or maybe a bit less). All I do is state my opinion and what I think would be fair.
    That is that ppl are greedy as hell for not granting casters the same chances as they have - for the sake of their own money instead of some balance and fairness in the game.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I just don't want to be forced to make a asp char just to get money. It's about the fun and I don't see why I can't play my mystic and farm a decent amount of coin (even if not the same amount as an aps char, since they can farm a lot more than just nirv and whatnot).

Also, I don't rage at aps-ers or developers. Aps-ers can farm all they want, spam nirv as much as they like, I don't care. In the end, why would I rage at people farming? Most of them worked for their 5aps (or maybe a bit less). All I do is state my opinion and what I think would be fair.
    That is that ppl are greedy as hell for not granting casters the same chances as they have - for the sake of their own money instead of some balance and fairness in the game.

i still get 6 caster runs in a day on 2 alts
    not too bad
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i use my barb to open cus he gets talis from bh
  • Eniyo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    my mystic is my only char :3 i'm pooooor :D
    edited February 2012
    Options
    am i not allowed to do that gms?
    u know where i keep my pakage kiss it
  • Caydon - Heavens Tear
    Caydon - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Troll alert.

A player posted this in his signature.

When Cast Cancel was removed, Casters told us to shut up because it was a glitch and glitches should be fixed. Now that their talisman glitch was fixed, they whine endlessly about it and won't shut up.

Umm......
    Cleric (shelved), barb (shelved), BM (shelved), mystic, veno.

Mystic or veno, mystic or veno?
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ***** im defending casters
    watch your tone

Didn't mean u, while i was writing the post u posted earlier, i was talking to the one upper than you, so don be mad b:pleased
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Troll alert.

A player posted this in his signature.

When Cast Cancel was removed, Casters told us to shut up because it was a glitch and glitches should be fixed. Now that their talisman glitch was fixed, they whine endlessly about it and won't shut up.

Umm......

shut your fat face
  • Eniyo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    "Casters told us..."

Not all, that is not true. I didn't even know about it and I bet I'm not the only one.
    Furthermore the QQ is not about the glitch but the unfairness of being limited. Please hit 100 and run the instance - then you can join the talk.