Caster Nirvana Talismans Qq V 2.0

Comments

• Galliano - Heavens Tear
    Galliano - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You are not on the same account as the person I qouted, yet on this other account with a different name and a different post count you are qouting me saying you didn't say that. HMMMM looks like a different account to me.

don't see it? haha. Some people....
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That's exactly the funny part: People complain about fixing the "good" glitches, like goons, CC and now this, but they keep complaining about unfixing of the "bad" stuff like rubberbanding.

Yep. The same people that think casters should get melee DPS at range would be unhappy if they gave melee equally ranged DPS to compensate. There is no fairness or even appearance of fairness between most players here, they just want to be OP to spite the other guy.

It's like hearing about psychics and mages complain that they don't get Nirvana squads even though for the lack of their PvE usability, they totally raepface anything in TW.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yep. The same people that think casters should get melee DPS at range would be unhappy if they gave melee equally ranged DPS to compensate. There is no fairness or even appearance of fairness between most players here, they just want to be OP to spite the other guy.

It's like hearing about psychics and mages complain that they don't get Nirvana squads even though for the lack of their PvE usability, they totally raepface anything in TW.

Why do you keep bringing PvP into this? In TW everyone is equal if you know how to play your class right and have the right gear to keep up.

Speaking of gear it's going to take me a lot longer now to get where I want to be at because I can't do as many runs in nirvana that I want to do. Please take the timer off the talismans and make them stackable or limit Nirvana for all. b:thanks
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All Galliano did was change so his chars icon shows, it automatically puts ur chars name there and server...so please, just hush bout that in this thread as it contributes to nothing but QQ. >.>

So from now on I won't even bother with this discussion how I want us equal. Cause honestly, we never will get this message forward and it makes APS crazy people pissed.
    With all the caster rage going on over caster nirvana, we should just fight it instead of trying to get our msg forward by the seems of it. ;D

My only suggestions to fellow casters are to use the way I am now, use your friends and ask a melee toon to keep their BH talisman and open the instance in your place. I don't see anything wrong with this as people spam regular nirvana buying key-openers to run with less people. We can do the exact same thing. Pay the key+talisman, open up, invite the person who paid for it. Same goes for your alts, use their talismans. It'll be a lil bit more expensive for us BUT we technically gain more (USUALLY) so we can't really complain too much about it as there is an actual way.

Now caster nirvana got their bosses ampable, which is a HUGE thing imo as it goes faster. I'm not looking at this too negative anymore, yes it's **** for us we gotta do BHs and plan and cant stack our talismans but hey, use the ways given now if you're smart and really wanna caster. b:surrender

Those are my tips but I still want us better in terms of being equal on the choice of spamming. Just mentioned the above incase somene havn't already figured it out. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    APS Fish are the devs love child.

They were designed from the ground up to generate PWI income via Zen purchasing.

PWI will never 'balance' the other classes because that would ruin the APS-Fish-CS no-brainer WIN.

The so-called Sin APS nerf, is just a token on the surface, but only means the SIN/WIN formula now requires high rank weapons instead of APS. Just another move to make the biggest cash shoppers shell out more for their auto-win capability.

Casters have been getting the short stick since day one, now PWI is working to plug/stop all significant ways players can earn coin in game. Just wait until they aim their nerf player income bat at merchandising, Auction House and Gold trading.

This is all indicative of end-game behavior by PWI who already has an 'end-of-game-life' on their calendars, and they are simply maximizing profits in the remaining time.
    Just some guy
    edited February 2012
    Why do you keep bringing PvP into this? In TW everyone is equal if you know how to play your class right and have the right gear to keep up.

Because if you alter game balance of PvE it affects PvP, or is that not obvious enough for you?

Speaking of gear it's going to take me a lot longer now to get where I want to be at because I can't do as many runs in nirvana that I want to do. Please take the timer off the talismans and make them stackable or limit Nirvana for all. b:thanks

Agreed. I don't even think there should be different keys. The 3 keys you get per day should be usable for either.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Agreed. I don't even think there should be different keys. The 3 keys you get per day should be usable for either.

I like that idea it would make things much simpler, but then we will be seeing dozens of QQ threads on - No more talismans to turn into free mirages, PWI is nerfing free stuff again-

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited February 2012
    I like that idea it would make things much simpler, but then we will be seeing dozens of QQ threads on - No more talismans to turn into free mirages, PWI is nerfing free stuff again-

b:chuckle

Of course. Every change is a reason for someone to whine about.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Of course. Every change is a reason for someone to whine about.

Especially on LC. We need the patented Wee Woo Scammer Alert for when PWE takes away our freebies! b:chuckle

(And, to be honest, I think the idea of giving the Caster Talisman to non-casters is a bit silly in the first place. "I can 5 APS with +12 Fire Shards in my daggers!" I think not.)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2012

i would agree if they would give the caster bossese same hp as normal ones and same drop rate cuz as it stands right now 1 caster nv = 2 normal nvs on drops and with 3 talismans that equals 6 keys vs aps ppls 5 keys so yea nerf caster nv more so they can make it better
    edited February 2012
    (And, to be honest, I think the idea of giving the Caster Talisman to non-casters is a bit silly in the first place. "I can 5 APS with +12 Fire Shards in my daggers!" I think not.)

Yeah, that always bugged me too. I mean, the extra subs are nice I guess... but completely unnecessary.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Especially on LC. We need the patented Wee Woo Scammer Alert for when PWE takes away our freebies! b:chuckle

I resharded my sins old r8 daggers with 2 flawless magic shards just so I could troll people lf dd for casters b:chuckle

Sad thing is I actually got a few invites b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Ecstazy - Dreamweaver
    Ecstazy - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    gtfo, every 100+ caster i know is disappointed at best and POd at the worst
    Well I care and I'm disappointed -.- But I really doubt they'll do anything about it. I hope I'm wrong though..
  • Ecstazy - Dreamweaver
    Ecstazy - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We need change in nirvana, i dunno how to suggest and get some response. Merge the 2 nirvanas and ppl will merge too. Remove caster nirvana and make 1/2 of the bosses in normal nirvan phys immune. so the squad cant be aps only. u will need at least half caster squad . the phys imune bosses can spown mob or minibosses for meleers to kill. make it a bigger chalange and a teamwork.
    WE seriosly need to quit splitin like APS and Catsers we need to rejoin and be a community!

Glad to see someone with some sense. +1 to your idea.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That's exactly the funny part: People complain about fixing the "good" glitches, like goons, CC and now this, but they keep complaining about unfixing of the "bad" stuff like rubberbanding.

Kinda funny how I don't remember seeing a single thread complaining about CC or caster nirvana when they were still in the game.

Don't you find it funny they are incapable of fixing rubberbanding for YEARS and they fix caster glitch within less than 2months? Irony is that it was the only glitch that didn't do anything wrong to the game's balance, everything was perfectly fine, so if they can't find a smart way to balance out pve, they might as well keep the one glitch that allowed casters to make moderate amount of money per hour - and I say moderate because 5aps still made more money than us, even with the glitch.
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Don't you find it funny they are incapable of fixing rubberbanding for YEARS and they fix caster glitch within less than 2months? Irony is that it was the only glitch that didn't do anything wrong to the game's balance, everything was perfectly fine, so if they can't find a smart way to balance out pve, they might as well keep the one glitch that allowed casters to make moderate amount of money per hour - and I say moderate because 5aps still made more money than us, even with the glitch.

+1 to this.. as I said before they fixed the only glitch on PWI history that actually had bring something close to a balance to the game...

This post has already 285 replys and almost 8000 views.. I know this will fall on deaf ears, but can a moderator or someone do something? is there any way to do soemthing about this issue? we are only asking for the same chances that aps has.. b:surrender
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I would agree with some people that we need to get rid of separation and just go together, but lets be honest. Many APS people are elitist and don't usually want to go with casters. They want everything immediately. That's the whole reason they are 5 APS in the first place.

There shouldn't be any limit to a casters nirvana. It allows casters to go as a group, and enjoy the same things the others get. Since they get far fewer invites for the 'normal' nirvana, they deserve it.

I have noticed some casters can even be elitist as well. They discriminate just as much as the APS people do. Asking people to link weapons to show they are +10 or higher, and requiring already good gear to enter somewhere that is meant to help you gear up.

I just suggest taking some little guys with you once in a while, and helping fellow players out.

And since they fixed the 'glitch' that was actually helping people, you APS people should drag a caster along with you once in a while. They all have great supporting characteristics. Whether it be buffs/amp/debuffs or whatever.
    edited February 2012
    I would agree with some people that we need to get rid of separation and just go together, but lets be honest. Many APS people are elitist and don't usually want to go with casters. They want everything immediately. That's the whole reason they are 5 APS in the first place.

There shouldn't be any limit to a casters nirvana. It allows casters to go as a group, and enjoy the same things the others get. Since they get far fewer invites for the 'normal' nirvana, they deserve it.

I have noticed some casters can even be elitist as well. They discriminate just as much as the APS people do. Asking people to link weapons to show they are +10 or higher, and requiring already good gear to enter somewhere that is meant to help you gear up.

I just suggest taking some little guys with you once in a while, and helping fellow players out.

And since they fixed the 'glitch' that was actually helping people, you APS people should drag a caster along with you once in a while. They all have great supporting characteristics. Whether it be buffs/amp/debuffs or whatever.

Your have a great point here.. but you are talking of a perfect world.. on a non perfect world.. b:sad
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    And as far as the casters complaining about APS, for more than the first two years of the game ranged classes treated melee classes just as bad, if not worse, when deciding to exclude them from farming and zhenning. At least you have easy access to leveling that didn't exist back then when you'd deny BMs and Barbs at fishies or birdies. :)

gawd, the nightmare of playing BM back then. and if I got in the squad, all of the mighty ranged class told me to just be an item-picking slave, with the bear smile at the end of the chat.

TT? no need BM, we just want the Clerics focus on healing the Barb / Archer only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    i would agree if they would give the caster bossese same hp as normal ones and same drop rate cuz as it stands right now 1 caster nv = 2 normal nvs on drops and with 3 talismans that equals 6 keys vs aps ppls 5 keys so yea nerf caster nv more so they can make it better

Oh? I've never done caster nirvana... is it really that unbalanced?

No wonder casters are complaining. It sounds like the nerfed goon glitch QQ all over again, then.
    edited February 2012
    Oh? I've never done caster nirvana... is it really that unbalanced?

No wonder casters are complaining. It sounds like the nerfed goon glitch QQ all over again, then.

The big difference is that normal nirvy can be run over and over again so if you are able to get a good 3 man squad you can make endless 7 minutes run with 3 people only without spend any mp/hp food, caster nirvy runs are limited to 3 runs per day only and for a full r8 squad every run can last between 17-20 min with a spend of mp/hp food and having to split the loop between 6 people... see the difference?
    edited February 2012
    The big difference is that normal nirvy can be run over and over again so if you are able to get a good 3 man squad you can make endless 7 minutes run with 3 people only without spend any mp/hp food, caster nirvy runs are limited to 3 runs per day only and for a full r8 squad every run can last between 17-20 min with a spend of mp/hp food and having to split the loop between 6 people... see the difference?

So you can't run caster nirvana with less than 6 people?

As for differences between class, that's not really fair to bring into comparison.

Sorry, it just sounds like a bunch of goon glitchers complaining that the goon glitch was fixed.

Glitch was fixed. I see no problem with that.

I've changed my opinion. I think there should only be 1 type of Nirvana key and they shouldn't be stackable, so if you want to keep more than a few, it'll eat up all your inventory space.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I dont know what most casters are complaining about.
    I would only rage if they changed the caster nirvana's so that it wouldn't take a key as well. THAT would be insane.

as it is, it is STILL 3 a day, whether or not you actually get to do those 3 a day is a whole different story.
    If you really want to nitpick about it as nearly all people seem to do to justify this ridiculous reoccuring QQ; if you want to look at the amount of runs one can actually do per day, given people save up their keys, you can actually do just the same amount of runs as any other person.

IF all you lot would put your effort together. find an all caster class BH squad, do all 3 BH's and then run all 3 caster nirvana's.
    No matter way you look at it or try to justify it, IT IS STILL 3 RUNS A DAY.

I find it funny how pwi/e has actually listened to the PVE/caster VS APS QQ and gave us something to work with.
    that they actually listened and added something specifically for casters is a miracle on it's own where pwe is concerned.
    Yet here people are trying to pin the blame on PWE/i when it's nothing more than a socially and community directed problem.

Is there -something- in these last few patches that has been Melee class oriented only ?
    No.
    Is there -something- in these last few patches that has been Caster only ?
    Yes.

Quit. Complaining.

./end rant
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
    edited February 2012
    I dont know what most casters are complaining about.
    I would only rage if they changed the caster nirvana's so that it wouldn't take a key as well. THAT would be insane.

as it is, it is STILL 3 a day, whether or not you actually get to do those 3 a day is a whole different story.
    If you really want to nitpick about it as nearly all people seem to do to justify this ridiculous reoccuring QQ; if you want to look at the amount of runs one can actually do per day, given people save up their keys, you can actually do just the same amount of runs as any other person.

IF all you lot would put your effort together. find an all caster class BH squad, do all 3 BH's and then run all 3 caster nirvana's.
    No matter way you look at it or try to justify it, IT IS STILL 3 RUNS A DAY.

I find it funny how pwi/e has actually listened to the PVE/caster VS APS QQ and gave us something to work with.
    that they actually listened and added something specifically for casters is a miracle on it's own where pwe is concerned.
    Yet here people are trying to pin the blame on PWE/i when it's nothing more than a socially and community directed problem.

Is there -something- in these last few patches that has been Melee class oriented only ?
    No.
    Is there -something- in these last few patches that has been Caster only ?
    Yes.

Quit. Complaining.

./end rant

lol... The whole PWI is Melee (APS) class oriented, and what are 3 runs on a x2 when aps people can make 10 in 8 minutes is thwy want that means that in around 2 hours they can do 10 runs... that s sound fair for you? I just asking for the same thing for the two nirvanas, removed the talisman and just make caster nirvy works like regular nirvy.. is that so hard to see?
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    lol... The whole PWI is Melee (APS) class oriented, and what are 3 runs on a x2 when aps people can make 10 in 8 minutes is thwy want that means that in around 2 hours they can do 10 runs... that s sound fair for you? I just asking for the same thing for the two nirvanas, removed the talisman and just make caster nirvy works like regular nirvy.. is that so hard to see?

What is stopping you from doing regular nirvana with an all class caster squad ?
    Regular nirvana is regular nirvana.

Either take the small fact that you actually -have- a different sort of nirvana as a blessing, cause like i said (and what you completely ignored) we actually got one!
    we would of been on the same damn QQ threads as before, "give us casters a fair chance"

You got it, now it isn't enough.
    What do you want ? all WB's to get a twin sister brother who are phys immune ?

a special TT where all bosses and mobs are phys immune?
    a special FCC where all bosses and mobs are phys immune?

Your not THAT special.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    edited February 2012
    What is stopping you from doing regular nirvana with an all class caster squad ?
    Regular nirvana is regular nirvana.

Either take the small fact that you actually -have- a different sort of nirvana as a blessing, cause like i said (and what you completely ignored) we actually got one!
    we would of been on the same damn QQ threads as before, "give us casters a fair chance"

You got it, now it isn't enough.
    What do you want ? all WB's to get a twin sister brother who are phys immune ?

a special TT where all bosses and mobs are phys immune?
    a special FCC where all bosses and mobs are phys immune?

Your not THAT special.

Lol have you ever tried a regular nirvy with a non R9 caster squad? or even mixing casters and melees?
    If casters in your opinion are not THAT special, why APS classes should be special?
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Lol have you ever tried a regular nirvy with a non R9 caster squad? or even mixing casters and melees?
    If casters in your opinion are not THAT special, why APS classes should be special?

Yes, i've ran regular nirvana.
    I've actually never even bothered running a caster nirvana, because i think it's a load of B.S. (but thats personal opinion)

You are so vehement on your just cause and that you are right you are not even close to seeing what i'm trying to get across to you.

You are asking to be the exeption to the rule.
    -Which you got; you got a whole instance to yourself which melee chars can not enter.
    - and next to that you as a caster can still enter normal nirvana's.

Now you want even more than that. when you already have the option to have best of both worlds.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Yes, i've ran regular nirvana.
    I've actually never even bothered running a caster nirvana, because i think it's a load of B.S. (but thats personal opinion)

You are so vehement on your just cause and that you are right you are not even close to seeing what i'm trying to get across to you.

You are asking to be the exeption to the rule.
    -Which you got; you got a whole instance to yourself which melee chars can not enter.
    - and next to that you as a caster can still enter normal nirvana's.

Now you want even more than that. when you already have the option to have best of both worlds.

So you say that I QQ but you have actually never ran a Caster nirvy? is not that easy you know?
    Is true that casters can enter normal nirvys, let me log into pw now and see into how many squads i can get in when they pm asking for 5 - 4 aps +10 ...
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Solution to the problem of all these ignorant aps clowns is to limit their nirvanas to 4-6 per day (if they want to run 6, they need to do a hokey pokey dance just like we need to do it for the 3rd talisman).
    (YOU APS CLASSES REALIZE THAT YOU'D CUT YOUR VEINS IF YOU HAD TO DO STUFF YOU CRITICISE US FOR THAT WE HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH FOR YEARS)

Besides that, nerf their aps so that the damage is equal to casters in pve - so they'll see how much fun it is to run a 45min normal nirvana - but even that wouldn't give them the idea how bad it is for us, because right now the nirvana prices are DICTATED BY THE APS CLASSES THAT DO 5MIN RUNS.

Get it in your heads already, we could do maybe 10 normal nirvana runs while an aps class can do 100 in a day, how does that even remotely compare? Are we supposed to make 800k per hour while aps classes make 20-30mill? You do realize I can make a case grinding spiders for one hour nets more profit than a normal nirvana for us casters.

NOTHING was wrong with the talisman glitch, yes it was a glitch but in a weird way it finally brought some balance to the game. And no, it's nothing like the goons glitch that allowed players to lvl up super fast, our talisman glitch didn't give us an unfair advantage, EVEN WITH THE GLITCH CASTERS STILL MADE LESS MONEY THAN APS DURING 2x.

Seriously people, get a grip of yourselves. Nobody was complaining about casters being able to do multi nirv runs, nobody! There was not a single reason to fix the glitch and no, get it in your head that there is a difference between fixing a glitch like goons or rubberbanding and fixing a glitch that's actually good for the game and was obviously better than anything devs could come up with.

If they find a way to balance the game without that glitch - excellent. Seeing they don't care about our situation and the issue of entire servers being invested with sins because casters are forced to quit their classes, I guess it's no miracle they decided to fix only good glitch for the game in a matter of a month.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:lipcurl Venomancers get into regular nirvanas mainly because the twitchy people like their Amp debuff. If they didn't have that they'd be stuck just like the rest of the casters...

Vicious cycle is vicious: can't get into Nirvy because you don't have +5 gear....can't have +5 gear without going into Nirvy, if you don't cashshop or merchant. Lots of people like that now.

Can casters do nirvana as fast as the twitchies? Not even close. Is it worth complaining about? Yes. Is having fewer nirvy runs a big deal? Sort of. Is it worth whining about? ...Not really.
    Are you complaining about the right thing, though? No...not really.

I'm way more concerned about their "fix" on aps than I am in any Nirvy glitch 'fix'...or that they've yet to install guild base wars....it's been a while since that was supposed to happen, eh?
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q