Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    can u stop trolling????
    THEY ARE ALL ****** +12 R9SSSSSS IDIOT..
    This is just proof that people who watch that video don't know what they're talking about and don't play the game enough to even see that.

Fuzzy did find it pretty amusing reading Morder's comment there, considering it is pretty obvious within a tenth of a second of looking at that video that half the squad isn't even able to wear R9 gear. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy did find it pretty amusing reading Morder's comment there, considering it is pretty obvious within a tenth of a second of looking at that video that half the squad isn't even able to wear R9 gear. b:chuckle

But the people in the linked video are all 101-105?

b:cry
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    half the squad isn't even able to wear R9 gear. b:chuckle

why? they are 101+ (we are talking about this vid right?)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • BlackMorder - Raging Tide
    BlackMorder - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Alright, but listen there a cleric r9, wiz r9, psy r9, others are possibly +10 weapon or so.
    BUT can all find EVEN 1 r9 to come nirvana with them???
    I don't know other servers, but in my server getting r9s in squad is kinda so hard, cause they are CSer and dont need the shts from nirvana...
    WE ARE CONSIDERING the squads with r8 with a refine of 0-10
    this squads takes from 20-more mins to finish
  • BlackMorder - Raging Tide
    BlackMorder - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I heard about a good idea, and it is that we can have a combined nirvana( normal nirvana bosses, and physical resist bosses) so all squads can be a combination of caster and aps classes (3 caster - 3 aps), and NOT Talisman card...
    STILL no GM in the topics, which shows they are unable to create something new OR they are lazy to see and cross over the topics... which is shame..

there are 2 topics with this complain AND OVER 24,000 VIEW BUT NO DAMN RESPOND FROM ANY RED NAME GM ...
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I wished i could high five this thread... in the face... with a keyboard...and desk.

this and the other caster QQ thread needs to die a horrible death.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Alright, but listen there a cleric r9, wiz r9, psy r9, others are possibly +10 weapon or so.
    BUT can all find EVEN 1 r9 to come nirvana with them???
    I don't know other servers, but in my server getting r9s in squad is kinda so hard, cause they are CSer and dont need the shts from nirvana...
    WE ARE CONSIDERING the squads with r8 with a refine of 0-10
    this squads takes from 20-more mins to finish

Get on par with them and they might actually show their faces when you ask.
    I heard about a good idea, and it is that we can have a combined nirvana( normal nirvana bosses, and physical resist bosses) so all squads can be a combination of caster and aps classes (3 caster - 3 aps), and NOT Talisman card...
    STILL no GM in the topics, which shows they are unable to create something new OR they are lazy to see and cross over the topics... which is shame..

there are 2 topics with this complain AND OVER 24,000 VIEW BUT NO DAMN RESPOND FROM ANY RED NAME GM ...

lol you can't even bother necroing this thread with a different post.
    I wished i could high five this thread... in the face... with a keyboard...and desk.

this and the other caster QQ thread needs to die a horrible death.

I would love to help you with that.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    can u stop trolling????
    THEY ARE ALL ****** +12 R9SSSSSS IDIOT.
    IF U TAKE R9 +12 4 APS SINS IN NIRVANA U DO IT IN LESS THAN 4 MIN SO PLZ b:shutup . I don know how u got lvled up, maybe by glitch from 0-102 ...

You Jelly?

I'm not r9 nor do I have anyting more than +6 and I get into NV parties all the time.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • SaIt - Lost City
    SaIt - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You Jelly?

I'm not r9 nor do I have anyting more than +6 and I get into NV parties all the time.

That is because you sir, are pro :D
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    QUICK! Make this thread sticky till someone release Caster Nirvana Talismans Qq V 2.1.0
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Of course will be no response. This is pwi, where customers and players support is the worst of all MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Although I fully agree that Caster Nirvana needs to be accessable without having the talisman, the idea of a combined Nirvana would not only annoy me but pretty much the whole PWI gaming population.

What do the APS users do when you enter the room with the Phy immune boss? Stand around? Cheer lead? Make a sammich? Then think about how slow the run would be with 2/3 casters on 1 boss. It would not work at all.

Easy solution: Take the talisman away and just put the caster path NPC in the starting room with the open to start it up. If an APS squad pick it they will waste a key. Simple as.

Another solution: Keep the talisman but remove the timer and give 3 talisman that stack (like keys) from the old guy in Raging Tides. I find having to do BH just to get a second talisman to be really annoying at times especially when I see more more squads looking for Casters Nirvana than squads doing BH.

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out, I don't know why the devs can't just put something into the game without making half the population rage.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    That is because you sir, are pro :D

LOL! I feel bad because I haven't been online enough lately to do them. I get PMs all the time asking me for caster and I hope I can get back online long enough to do them.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If you cant beat em, Join em. Get your Speedy Sin or BM and do some Nirvanas! Cause everybody knows that the this way is easier than trying to get PWI's attention! You all know it. Also dont worry about an Unbalanced game, Just farm Vana, then Pimp out your Caster. DING! you got a rebalanced game...along with the Negitive Affects like Raps and Cannies will cost less, Unbalanced game at x2 and know that sins can still LOLAPS you with their +12 GOF Daggs
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!