Caster Nirvana Talismans Qq V 2.0

Comments

• Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I guess you never played before aps was big back when the tideborn patch came in. When you had to do a 30min+ nirvana, when uncannys where worth like 1m each.

And market prices are still dictated by merchants, who buy/sell gold, and set prices other merchants have to compete with. Not by normal everyday players trying todo nirvana to get coins or make gear.

As i said tho, the moral of my story is that this is a game, you do what you enjoy doing.. you can claim as much as you want that caster cant get into a normal nirvana. But the truth is they can and many do.
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ..is this topic still on ? :P
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • okmokmqe
    okmokmqe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    5~10min squad?

Tome: 350m
    r8: 130m
    LA: 45m
    HA: 45m
    Nirvy Legs: 100m with 2x
    Nirvy Dags: 140m with 2x
    good refine for Dags: 120m
    -
    800m, 0.8b

-
    Caster with good damage
    good refine for Wep: 120m
    -
    250m

b:byeb:shutup
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    okmokmqe wrote: »
    5~10min squad?

-
    800m, 0.8b

-
    Caster with good damage
    -
    250m

Caster not need tome, skills, sleeves, oranments ?

He not need refines for armor ... ?

Can he autoattack target ?

Assassin with good damage:

-
    250m

• kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

-
    250m

Totally agree with this, well said. The same level of gear costs the same regardless of class, Nirvy gear requires TT99 which uses the smae mats whether you are LA, HA, or AA. It also requires the exact same amount of cannies or raps regardless of class.

Substitute -chan for -int since people "expect" it and it is the same across the board. What a ridiculous attempt at claiming it is cheaper to be a caster of equivalent standard.

The addition of a caster Nirvan was implemented by developers who are notorious for not reacting to something unless it is really badly impacting. It was implemented because of casters being excluded from Nirvy squads. It begis with WC like : "LFM Nirvana 5 man clericless runs" and goes on to include : "LLFM Nirvy 4.0+ with +10 pm me weap for invite"

Abolish the talisman, allow squad leader to select regular or caster Nirvana, make regular Nirv bosses magic immune, and make drop rates the same.

Then it is fair, simpler, balanced and doesnt exclude anyone. If you are stupid enough to take 5 sins to caster nirvy, thats on your own head. You cant cure stupidity and the game isnt responsible for things like that.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I guess you never played before aps was big back when the tideborn patch came in. When you had to do a 30min+ nirvana, when uncannys where worth like 1m each.

And market prices are still dictated by merchants, who buy/sell gold, and set prices other merchants have to compete with. Not by normal everyday players trying todo nirvana to get coins or make gear.

As i said tho, the moral of my story is that this is a game, you do what you enjoy doing.. you can claim as much as you want that caster cant get into a normal nirvana. But the truth is they can and many do.

Yes caster can do regular nirvana. But will those caster be offered a 2nd or 3rd run? What is the chances they can find another run after or tomorrow?
    5~10min squad?

-
    800m, 0.8b

-
    Caster with good damage
    -
    250m

LMAO WOW just wow.

So all casters wear is the chest, the pants, and their weapon and they have good damage? I didn't know that. Let me take off my tome, my helm, my sleeves, my boots, and my ornaments.

The gear you posted is suppose to be the best gear for sins. The gear you tried to post for casters is DECENT gear for us. You seriously think we don't want the best gear?

EDIT: And when did classes stop wanting refines on armor?

b:bye b:shutup
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The 800m prices is very funny. I am forced to quit r9-ing my psy now since it's become useless and for my 5aps sin I will spend roughly 40-50mill more than I spent on the current gear my r8+7 psy has, so yah...don't talk to me about cost efficiency.
  • Caydon - Heavens Tear
    Caydon - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yes caster can do regular nirvana. But will those caster be offered a 2nd or 3rd run? What is the chances they can find another run after or tomorrow?

LMAO WOW just wow.

So all casters wear is the chest, the pants, and their weapon and they have good damage? I didn't know that. Let me take off my tome, my helm, my sleeves, my boots, and my ornaments.

The gear you posted is suppose to be the best gear for sins. The gear you tried to post for casters is DECENT gear for us. You seriously think we don't want the best gear?

EDIT: And when did classes stop wanting refines on armor?

b:bye b:shutup

+1 Takeva

Super hilarious. We just walk around with chest, pants and weapons LMAO.

I think it's hard for APS people to understand what casters feel. You can see how APS players are just shooting down this thread, while casters or players with other caster toons try to make their case in point.

I've never been in Nirvana, but heard a lot about it. It's a good money making opportunity and because of that, casters want a share of the pie too, nothing wrong with that.

Hmmm, not trying to take this thread off topic, but what about introducing -90% channeling? To match APS. OMG, okay, just trying to make you smile.
    Cleric (shelved), barb (shelved), BM (shelved), mystic, veno.

Mystic or veno, mystic or veno?
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    Haruzi - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    33 pages of caster qq'ing now. very entertaning.

Most replys are about how a caster can only do 2-3 runs a day of nirvana. Did i miss something i swear caster's could pickup normal keys too, and if they wernt in the forums qq'ing about it maybe they would see the numerous non aps normal nirvana squads being formed.

So much hate to aps or normal non caster players, did you forget that some of the highest hitting players in games where accutally wizards and psychics. Not to mention for the life of the game, magic does not miss. And there is more to go on about.

Why dont you just play the game.

PS: the only time i ever do nirvana now is with my friends, it does not matter to me if there aps, caster. id take a all cleric squad to normal nirvana and spend 30mins+ doing it, just because it is fun .
    Done it with caster nv =3
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    5~10min squad?

-
    800m, 0.8b

-
    Caster with good damage
    -
    250m

10m squads don't need tome, and caster's with only r8 armor with no refines will not last long in Caster NV.

Replying to the guy before me, I can go -99 chan w/ rainbow blessing and spark. =3 I also know a few wizzies who can go -99 w/ wellspring quaff. Going over 100 reduces chan to -70ish. I think it's a glitch though.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Another possible solution is to fix the GLITCH (yes, cause it is) that allows the APS chars to open Nirvana, kick the openers, then run the instance with only 1 - 4 person squads.

If 6 are required to open, and if you have less than 6 the instance resets, this could even the odds because squads would be needing tagalong toons just to fill out the squads. Instead of tossing a 150k pittance at us to buy a key.

That might also help out the lack of seekers/barbs that can get into Nirv squads too.

Added bonus, no more solo TT farming, or FF.. oh the possibilities!

Only drawback would be if someone dc'd, causing the entire run to fail when the squad got booted. Maybe make the NPC you have to talk to after each boss require 6 in squad to proceed instead.

Yeah we would just buff ourselves outside and head in with 6 5 aps toons. Only thing you are doing is changing where aps toons would buff up, making them group instead of soloing for 30 minutes, raising the chances of fail squads, and raising the cost if things.

Nirvy- buff outside in 10man squad 6 5 aps toons go in
    TT- buff at town of arrival tt 2-2 and higher get finished in like 10 minutes- Higher chances of multi runs
    FF- presold runs nothing has changed
    edited February 2012

-
    250m

i want you to do a 5 min nirv run with that gear.
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    Zankanto - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    +1 Takeva
    I think it's hard for APS people to understand what casters feel. You can see how APS players are just shooting down this thread, while casters or players with other caster toons try to make their case in point.

You mean like how the casters were shooting down the CC crowd while the CC people were trying to make their case in point? Hypocrites. I'm happy you lost your ability to farm. Good thing I have a BM and Sin for after my Seeker's talismans are used up. b:chuckle
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To the OP: I have 4 casters and 2 melee. Please STHU.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Misread the post
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    You mean like how the casters were shooting down the CC crowd while the CC people were trying to make their case in point? Hypocrites. I'm happy you lost your ability to farm. Good thing I have a BM and Sin for after my Seeker's talismans are used up. b:chuckle

LOL that's like your only argument I notice. First of all I wasn't even around during the whole QQ fest about CC. You can't say every caster was for the fix. I'm sure some of the casters who were here didn't even mind it. LOL so come up with something else that will actually let me agree that you're semi-right.

b:bye
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i want you to do a 5 min nirv run with that gear.

Then why try to give casters same (I mean cost) gear as best possible ?

In any way their dps is worse than of aps able melee, also :
    ... caster's with only r8 armor with no refines will not last long in Caster NV...
    edited February 2012
    +1 Takeva

Super hilarious. We just walk around with chest, pants and weapons LMAO.

I've never been in Nirvana, but heard a lot about it. It's a good money making opportunity and because of that, casters want a share of the pie too, nothing wrong with that.

Hmmm, not trying to take this thread off topic, but what about introducing -90% channeling? To match APS. OMG, okay, just trying to make you smile.

You seem new to game. May i introduce you to cast time, channel time and cooldown ?

About the red quote, did you read more than the title of this thread ? anyway, i do understand what they are saying (the casters) and i do understand that having time limited and unstackable talismans is "bad" but most of em just worry about their ability to make cash. That is all: CASH !. For most of them its not enough they can do both nirvanas (not limited by class) as aps users are, its not enough that thing is easier and gives more drops.

In a couple words, from what i noticed, on both sides ppl are not happy with the fact they cant get rich in these instances by doing nothing. If you want to get rich, you can, but you gotta do some work(if ur wallet is like mine) and stop with the caster vs aps bull****. Go make a farm char, WORK UR DAMN *** UP and stop blaming instances.

Then why try to give casters same (I mean cost) gear as best possible ?

In any way their dps is worse than of aps able melee, also :
    Did you ever enter nirvana ? ...you dont seem to get my point
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    Zankanto - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOL that's like your only argument I notice. First of all I wasn't even around during the whole QQ fest about CC. You can't say every caster was for the fix. I'm sure some of the casters who were here didn't even mind it. LOL so come up with something else that will actually let me agree that you're semi-right.

There is no need to make an argument. It's a glitch and it has been fixed. Get over it. Or try making an APS char and getting no squads because you don't have full interval gear then. Either way, sucks to be you casters. Too bad. b:chuckle
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    There is no need to make an argument. It's a glitch and it has been fixed. Get over it. Or try making an APS char and getting no squads because you don't have full interval gear then. Either way, sucks to be you casters. Too bad. b:chuckle

We know it's a glitch and needed to be fix. Try reading b:chuckle

We only ask to take away talismans or take off the timer. So that everyone can have a fair chance at farming not just certain classes. Thanks for bumping the thread with useless advice about aps interval gear when you don't need to have full interval gear to get into an aps squad genius. You can still have decent aps to farm as much as you want.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You mean like how the casters were shooting down the CC crowd while the CC people were trying to make their case in point? Hypocrites. I'm happy you lost your ability to farm.

What annoys me is that you act as if all the casters did that. I know plenty of them, I was one of them, that didn't give a damn about the glitch and that it was fixed. Hell, I didn't even know about it till then and I couldn't care less if it was brought back. I just don't care.

So, no. Not all casters that comment here with reasonable arguments joined in the "suck it up BMs" fest when the said glitch was fixed.

Oh and before you try saying it; no I didn't QQ in this thread about the glitch fix. For the record, I didn't even bother reading 70% of this thread, Just checking last comments here and there.

This is why Takeva said it's not a much of an argument because it really is no actual argument. The developers in China did what was right to do. It was a glitch. It had to be fixed and I very much knew it was going to be fixed in this expansion. It wasn't "shocking news" to me whatsoever.

The argument is the fact that classes don't have equal opportunities to farming that result in A) using real life money, B) re-rolling an APS class. That, in most cases. Merchants are a different story.
    Who's fault is this?
    - the playerbase itself
    - the developers for not reailsing our version has developed differently than the China version (though, myself, I have not much knowledge in how things are in the china version)
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • nebtch
    nebtch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i agrre they should not have screwed with caster nirvana, people can save there keys so the can run as many whenever they want caster tailsmans should be the same way, why are caster being treated differently then the aps people, and before you write a stupid reply saying get over it or whatever, i have both an caster and an aps toon. I think PWI should be fair and caster should have the same chance to get there cannies and raps and aps. on Heavens tear it is almost impossle to get into a squad in reg nirv if you ate not aps, most wont even take a cleric, SO pwi please help make this fair
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You seem new to game. May i introduce you to cast time, channel time and cooldown ?

About the red quote, did you read more than the title of this thread ? anyway, i do understand what they are saying (the casters) and i do understand that having time limited and unstackable talismans is "bad" but most of em just worry about their ability to make cash. That is all: CASH !. For most of them its not enough they can do both nirvanas (not limited by class) as aps users are, its not enough that thing is easier and gives more drops.

In a couple words, from what i noticed, on both sides ppl are not happy with the fact they cant get rich in these instances by doing nothing. If you want to get rich, you can, but you gotta do some work(if ur wallet is like mine) and stop with the caster vs aps bull****. Go make a farm char, WORK UR DAMN *** UP and stop blaming instances.

Did you ever enter nirvana ? ...you dont seem to get my point

Here's the thing. I WORKED MY **** OFF on my cleric. I attacked, killed, healed, won, lost, was killed by everything around to get to where I am today on my cleric. The fact is that neither instance is fully fair. Neither one is a fair one.

The main issue is should casters nirvana be limited, whereas normal one is not, and that's why us casters are QQ'ing. No one is asking not to work for it. We're just asking to get the same options that aps players get. We're just asking for non timed talismans that stack, and can open casters an infinite amount of times per day, just as regular nirvana can be opened an infinite amount of times per day. We're also asking to receive the same amount of keys as aps players do...with the primary focus being on the former.)

In honesty, ALL OF NIRVANA (BOTH OF THEM), need to be revamped, and made so that ALL CLASSES CAN GET IN FAIRLY AND EQUALLY, and serve a purpose there. Tank build barbs can't really get into either one, nor can non aps players. This is something that needs to change, to make things fairer for the community base as a whole.

I have a sin myself, but I like my cleric better. That said, all classes should be granted equal opportunity in the game, and nirvana should be an instance that ALL classes...not just aps or casters have an easy time getting into. I've run both nirvanas, and its truly time for a HUGE change in it.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    edited February 2012

Actually, I think taking this guys advice might help. Lets all ditch our caster chars and make aps chars. Maybe, if casters become extinct, devs will do something.
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Here's the thing. I WORKED MY **** OFF on my cleric. I attacked, killed, healed, won, lost, was killed by everything around to get to where I am today on my cleric. The fact is that neither instance is fully fair. Neither one is a fair one.

The main issue is should casters nirvana be limited, whereas normal one is not, and that's why us casters are QQ'ing. No one is asking not to work for it. We're just asking to get the same options that aps players get. We're just asking for non timed talismans that stack, and can open casters an infinite amount of times per day, just as regular nirvana can be opened an infinite amount of times per day. We're also asking to receive the same amount of keys as aps players do...with the primary focus being on the former.)

In honesty, ALL OF NIRVANA (BOTH OF THEM), need to be revamped, and made so that ALL CLASSES CAN GET IN FAIRLY AND EQUALLY, and serve a purpose there. Tank build barbs can't really get into either one, nor can non aps players. This is something that needs to change, to make things fairer for the community base as a whole.

I have a sin myself, but I like my cleric better. That said, all classes should be granted equal opportunity in the game, and nirvana should be an instance that ALL classes...not just aps or casters have an easy time getting into. I've run both nirvanas, and its truly time for a HUGE change in it.

I second thisb:pleased
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Quoted for truth. Though let's face it, no matter what they implement, the playerbase will end up excluding certain classes from certain instances.

Also:
    Originally Posted by Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    If you want to get rich, you can, but you gotta do some work(if ur wallet is like mine) and stop with the caster vs aps bull****. Go make a farm char, WORK UR DAMN *** UP and stop blaming instances.

This is not how PWI is supposed to work. It's the playerbase that did it. In 2008 it was Venomancers, in 2012 it's Assassins.

I refuse to play a class I don't enjoy playing just so that I can farm. I'm here for my own enjoyment. I'll continue to farm with my Venomancer even if it takes longer to achieve my goals and I'm not QQing about it. I'm enjoying the ride.

Oh and you can be sure as hell that I've worked hard enough over these three years to get my Venomancer to the point she is along with supporting and providing money to my alts.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Quoted for truth. Though let's face it, no matter what they implement, the playerbase will end up excluding certain classes from certain instances.

Also:

This is not how PWI is supposed to work. It's the playerbase that did it. In 2008 it was Venomancers, in 2012 it's Assassins.

I refuse to play a class I don't enjoy playing just so that I can farm. I'm here for my own enjoyment. I'll continue to farm with my Venomancer even if it takes longer to achieve my goals and I'm not QQing about it. I'm enjoying the ride.

Oh and you can be sure as hell that I've worked hard enough over these three years to get my Venomancer to the point she is along with supporting and providing money to my alts.

+245 and respectb:victory
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Also:

Very nice post. Much respect from me as well, since I definitely can relate. =) b:victory
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Actually, I think taking this guys advice might help. Lets all ditch our caster chars and make aps chars. Maybe, if casters become extinct, devs will do something.

I agree but instead of ditching casters just create another army of 5 aps toon alts just like they did just to farm NV. We can all take this person's advice and double the number of chars farming NV and flood the market with twice the mats causing the prices to plummet.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Missyo - Heavens Tear
    Missyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012

blue: about this, then maybe they should make it available for aps players too(even tho the casters are gonna QQ again, or make the normal nirvana forbidden to casters - which will make the casters QQ again )
    red: i agree with that, but as i mentioned earlier, you (all of you) should stop blaming the instances.

Also:

As you see, this char is old too, and a veno ! wow ,see ? some people adapt to whats changing. I like to work for my stuff, no matter how the instances are. You refuse to play other class just because your pride is way over the limits. Do you prefere to QQ over an instance(or many) or over a class (or many) than do something for yourself ? well thats bad.

- Pyrogasm - Posting from exmain