Caster Nirvana Talismans Qq V 2.0

Options

Comments

• Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Solution to the problem of all these ignorant aps clowns is to limit their nirvanas to 4-6 per day (if they want to run 6, they need to do a hokey pokey dance just like we need to do it for the 3rd talisman).
    (YOU APS CLASSES REALIZE THAT YOU'D CUT YOUR VEINS IF YOU HAD TO DO STUFF YOU CRITICISE US FOR THAT WE HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH FOR YEARS)

Besides that, nerf their aps so that the damage is equal to casters in pve - so they'll see how much fun it is to run a 45min normal nirvana - but even that wouldn't give them the idea how bad it is for us, because right now the nirvana prices are DICTATED BY THE APS CLASSES THAT DO 5MIN RUNS.

Get it in your heads already, we could do maybe 10 normal nirvana runs while an aps class can do 100 in a day, how does that even remotely compare? Are we supposed to make 800k per hour while aps classes make 20-30mill? You do realize I can make a case grinding spiders for one hour nets more profit than a normal nirvana for us casters.

NOTHING was wrong with the talisman glitch, yes it was a glitch but in a weird way it finally brought some balance to the game. And no, it's nothing like the goons glitch that allowed players to lvl up super fast, our talisman glitch didn't give us an unfair advantage, EVEN WITH THE GLITCH CASTERS STILL MADE LESS MONEY THAN APS DURING 2x.

Seriously people, get a grip of yourselves. Nobody was complaining about casters being able to do multi nirv runs, nobody! There was not a single reason to fix the glitch and no, get it in your head that there is a difference between fixing a glitch like goons or rubberbanding and fixing a glitch that's actually good for the game and was obviously better than anything devs could come up with.

If they find a way to balance the game without that glitch - excellent. Seeing they don't care about our situation and the issue of entire servers being invested with sins because casters are forced to quit their classes, I guess it's no miracle they decided to fix only good glitch for the game in a matter of a month.

One of the best answer of the post, thks TheDendra for finally bring some sense to this nonsense.. I still believe that we can do something...
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So you say that I QQ but you have actually never ran a Caster nirvy? is not that easy you know?
    Is true that casters can enter normal nirvys, let me log into pw now and see into how many squads i can get in when they pm asking for 5 - 4 aps +10 ...

./facepalm

Ok, i'm going to try to one more time.

It is not about the fact whether or not YOU, as a caster get into a nirvana squad (any).
    It is about the chance you have.
    Where that is concerned, you have 2.
    Melee's only have 1.
    Never mind the fact you say they have an easier time doing these runs it is still the same base fact you have more opportunities than a melee/aps class.

the fact you dont get into a normal/aps class is because quite frankly, you try to get into squad that is advertised on WC. which 99.9% of time are directed at 4-5 aps +10 squads.
    I seriously and i mean seriously do not know what the frack is wrong with these people that QQ to form their own squads. is it because it's too much work, or what excuse justifies this now ?
    because as it is, there are TON loads of people who QQ here or in WC or in general to other people. combine your effort and do those runs !???? what is stopping you!? seriously, answer me THAT instead of spouting accusation after accusation to PWE/I when the REAL problem lies between the intolerance between casters/melee/aps classes!!

On a side note

You want to know who, of all classes, got the short end of the stick?
    -barbs.

they cant get into caster squads because. D'UH they dont cast spells.
    they hardly, if ever get into a normal nirvana unless they invested a god awefull amount of time effort or money into getting an aps build, and even THEN they will prefer a sin, bm or archer over a barb. do you see them make mass QQ threads ? NO.

You feel your special to deserve a seperate special case treatment simply because of your class ?

puh-lease....
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Solution to the problem of all these ignorant aps clowns is to limit their nirvanas to 4-6 per day (if they want to run 6, they need to do a hokey pokey dance just like we need to do it for the 3rd talisman).
    (YOU APS CLASSES REALIZE THAT YOU'D CUT YOUR VEINS IF YOU HAD TO DO STUFF YOU CRITICISE US FOR THAT WE HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH FOR YEARS)

Besides that, nerf their aps so that the damage is equal to casters in pve - so they'll see how much fun it is to run a 45min normal nirvana - but even that wouldn't give them the idea how bad it is for us, because right now the nirvana prices are DICTATED BY THE APS CLASSES THAT DO 5MIN RUNS.

Get it in your heads already, we could do maybe 10 normal nirvana runs while an aps class can do 100 in a day, how does that even remotely compare? Are we supposed to make 800k per hour while aps classes make 20-30mill? You do realize I can make a case grinding spiders for one hour nets more profit than a normal nirvana for us casters.

NOTHING was wrong with the talisman glitch, yes it was a glitch but in a weird way it finally brought some balance to the game. And no, it's nothing like the goons glitch that allowed players to lvl up super fast, our talisman glitch didn't give us an unfair advantage, EVEN WITH THE GLITCH CASTERS STILL MADE LESS MONEY THAN APS DURING 2x.

Seriously people, get a grip of yourselves. Nobody was complaining about casters being able to do multi nirv runs, nobody! There was not a single reason to fix the glitch and no, get it in your head that there is a difference between fixing a glitch like goons or rubberbanding and fixing a glitch that's actually good for the game and was obviously better than anything devs could come up with.

If they find a way to balance the game without that glitch - excellent. Seeing they don't care about our situation and the issue of entire servers being invested with sins because casters are forced to quit their classes, I guess it's no miracle they decided to fix only good glitch for the game in a matter of a month.

Gimmie gimmie gimmie...

Gimme some more....

/blackflag

The QQ quotent in you may be legendary.

There is just so much wrong with your post on so many different levels, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Just... Wow.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Seascraper - Sanctuary
    Seascraper - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this is a joke if theyd limit aps classes into nirv that would be stupid.
    wana really know why your nirvs are limited?
    BECAUSE THEY HAVE INCREASED DROP RATE
    as i stated they meant to be an extra. u can do normal nirv runs and the caster nirvana runs are an extra. its plain and simple to understand it.
    those melee dmg save the keys for the nirvanas. also if theyd limit the number of runs that a person could do ingame that would also limit nirvana not making us able to do 99keys vana <.<

logic everyone can do vana runs with vana keys->true
    only casters can do caster vana ->
    if they limit melee DDers into vana i want the possibility of extra drop rate.
    now stop the QQ moar
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

You still earn more than we do. The key to balance is making sure everybody gets the same amount.

Instead of fixing the casters glitch, they should just nurf the damage APS toons do to the same kind of damage Casters do in our nirvanas....I would love to see some of them throw themselves in front of a bus when they have to do 45 minute nirvana runs....those poor, poor babies....
    [/thread]
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    as i stated they meant to be an extra. u can do normal nirv runs and the caster nirvana runs are an extra. its plain and simple to understand it.
    those melee dmg save the keys for the nirvanas. also if theyd limit the number of runs that a person could do ingame that would also limit nirvana not making us able to do 99keys vana <.<

logic everyone can do vana runs with vana keys->true
    only casters can do caster vana ->
    if they limit melee DDers into vana i want the possibility of extra drop rate.
    now stop the QQ moar

did you miss the part where I said that aps classes should then be allowed to do 4runs per day, up to 6 if they do some hokey pokey? because that's roughly equal to what we can farm per day.

so it doesn't matter how much our nirv drops, when we can only do 2 or 3 per day while aps classes can do 50 or more - how is that fair in any logical way?
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    What is stopping you from doing regular nirvana with an all class caster squad ?
    Regular nirvana is regular nirvana.

Either take the small fact that you actually -have- a different sort of nirvana as a blessing, cause like i said (and what you completely ignored) we actually got one!
    we would of been on the same damn QQ threads as before, "give us casters a fair chance"

You got it, now it isn't enough.
    What do you want ? all WB's to get a twin sister brother who are phys immune ?

a special TT where all bosses and mobs are phys immune?
    a special FCC where all bosses and mobs are phys immune?

Your not THAT special.
    Yes, i've ran regular nirvana.
    I've actually never even bothered running a caster nirvana, because i think it's a load of B.S. (but thats personal opinion)

You are so vehement on your just cause and that you are right you are not even close to seeing what i'm trying to get across to you.

You are asking to be the exeption to the rule.
    -Which you got; you got a whole instance to yourself which melee chars can not enter.
    - and next to that you as a caster can still enter normal nirvana's.

Now you want even more than that. when you already have the option to have best of both worlds.

LOL why is it BS? You must have tried it when it first came out, gave up, and went on your aps easy toon. Or stayed on your veno and let the aps DDs do all the work while you just amp and use useless attacks?
    ./facepalm

Ok, i'm going to try to one more time.

It is not about the fact whether or not YOU, as a caster get into a nirvana squad (any).
    It is about the chance you have.
    Where that is concerned, you have 2.
    Melee's only have 1.
    Never mind the fact you say they have an easier time doing these runs it is still the same base fact you have more opportunities than a melee/aps class.

the fact you dont get into a normal/aps class is because quite frankly, you try to get into squad that is advertised on WC. which 99.9% of time are directed at 4-5 aps +10 squads.
    I seriously and i mean seriously do not know what the frack is wrong with these people that QQ to form their own squads. is it because it's too much work, or what excuse justifies this now ?
    because as it is, there are TON loads of people who QQ here or in WC or in general to other people. combine your effort and do those runs !???? what is stopping you!? seriously, answer me THAT instead of spouting accusation after accusation to PWE/I when the REAL problem lies between the intolerance between casters/melee/aps classes!!

On a side note

You want to know who, of all classes, got the short end of the stick?
    -barbs.

they cant get into caster squads because. D'UH they dont cast spells.
    they hardly, if ever get into a normal nirvana unless they invested a god awefull amount of time effort or money into getting an aps build, and even THEN they will prefer a sin, bm or archer over a barb. do you see them make mass QQ threads ? NO.

You feel your special to deserve a seperate special case treatment simply because of your class ?

puh-lease....

You don't think I've tried to start my own squad for regular Nirvana? You want to know the replies I got?

Idiot 1: Is it an aps squad?
    Idiot 2: I'm 4.0 can I join?
    *lets join*
    *Idiot 2 sees a wizard in squad and leaves*
    Takeva whispers: Why did you leave?
    Idiot 2: I thought it was an aps run sry.

I mean I should have know better to invite but you know I like taking chances. But that's usually all you have whispering you all the time. Even if I get other people it will just be a what? Oh a caster squad with no tank for the regular Nirvana. You know hard it is to try to find a barb and if you do find one they are whispering saying he is fist barb and asking if it was an aps squad? b:shutup

Yes we have a choice but one of the choice we are forced out of because of the aps craze. And like I've said before in this thread, and I'm almost getting tired of repeating myself to people like you who don't seem to understand, Asking friends is not another option. You can't very well force you friends to make it to all the runs you want to go on. There is still a limit when trying to do regular nirvana with friends. Sometimes your friends can really suck at their class but you don't want to be the one to tell them that. You might hint out but you can't outright just say it.

And special? When did any of say/think that we are special? We just wanted to be treated the same way.

To Michael_Dark : Caster nirvana is not easy. You need 6 people it is possible with 5 people but its cutting it close and thats a lot of squad wipes to go through. If people can remember when caster came out not a lot wanted to do it because it was freaking hard. If you don't have a caster character try going on a 5 man run just to observe or something.

To me the bosses are on the same level. But then again I couldn't do as many Reg Nirvana unless i had some nice faction members who were willing to take me and that was mostly for a 99 key run.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL why is it BS? [1]You must have tried it when it first came out, [2]gave up, [3]and went on your aps easy toon. [4]Or stayed on your veno and let the aps DDs do all the work while you just amp and use useless attacks?

[1]No.
    [2]No
    [3]aaaaaaand nope
    [4]Cant come up with a decent reply so you feel the need to call something useless when hey... were still around.
    You don't think I've tried to start my own squad for regular Nirvana? You want to know the replies I got?

Idiot 1: Is it an aps squad?
    Idiot 2: I'm 4.0 can I join?
    *lets join*
    *Idiot 2 sees a wizard in squad and leaves*
    Takeva whispers: Why did you leave?
    Idiot 2: I thought it was an aps run sry.

I mean I should have know better to invite but you know I like taking chances. But that's usually all you have whispering you all the time. Even if I get other people it will just be a what? Oh a caster squad with no tank for the regular Nirvana. You know hard it is to try to find a barb and if you do find one they are whispering saying he is fist barb and asking if it was an aps squad? b:shutup

Mhmmm... and chances are there to flunk as well. that's life, shet teh frack up, buy a helmet, get in line, NEXT!
    Wall'o same 'ol excuses that are pretty damn old

Look. "people like me" as you so put it, are also getting pretty freaking tired of hearing the same darnest thing over and over and over... aaaaaand over.

It's always the same, i call it the calimero effect (dont know what it is try google): "It's not fair, their so big and i'm so small!"

If it isn't, CS-ers or CS related items, it's the gold at fault.
    if it isn't aps/sins, it's the fact other classes get neglected.
    if it isn't a tw map being dominated it's them holding the prices because they are so "big"
    If it wasn't the nix, now it's general R9 QQ
    When archers with their crits were OP now it's a debate between r9 wizzies and sins.

It's always flippen something.

People are NEVER effing satisfied.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kinda clueless of you to generalize our genuine problem with other possible issues this game may have. A matter of fact is that the initial version of caster nirvana was the closest we ever got to making decent money in pwi, to farming our nirvana gear and so on. With the fix of the glitch, we are back to having no legit way of grinding coins&gettings raps n canny.

Look at it this way - during last 2x drops, I farmed cannies for my 2nd recast helmet and cape in a week. To do the same without the glitch, it would take me one and half month of 2x drops.

So tell me how does that make any sense, is it so hard to balance the game and for the love of god, that glitch, as random and against devs' wishes it may have been, was the closest and best thing we ever got to make some coins. It was also the reason why many ppl started to see a point in playing casters again - so yeah, if devs can't think of a legit way of balancing the game, why kill the little balance that occurred by chance?
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL bunch of useless attempt at some form of banter.

If you have to be reduced to that level of telling me to shut up then your seriously not worth the time. Didn't even try to understand my post. I wasn't technically calling venos useless. I just have veno friends who were told in squad don't worry about attacking because it was basically useless. Just Amp when they could.

Of course people aren't satisfied. That's what it's like to be human dear :)
    If you don't like something you don't always have to lay down and take it.

You basically had nothing to say and should have kept it at that. You made yourself look like some form of a troll and those must not be fed. b:chuckle I'll just keep saying what I say everyday on this thread.

Please take the time limit off of talismans please or make nirvana limited to all.
    Also combine both to make one nirvana instance where both casters and melee are needed. b:thanks

EDIT: If you are getting tired of it. Why are you here? No one is forcing you to read and respond. You don't have anything else to do but to QQ about our QQing? See the contradiction here? But I can't tell you to go away and I wouldn't want you to either. Everyone is entitled to their own form of whining about something.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you have to be reduced to that level of telling me to shut up then your seriously not worth the time. Didn't even try to understand my post. I wasn't technically calling venos useless. I just have veno friends who were told in squad don't worry about attacking because it was basically useless. Just Amp when they could.

Of course people aren't satisfied. That's what it's like to be human dear :)
    If you don't like something you don't always have to lay down and take it.

You basically had nothing to say and should have kept it at that. You made yourself look like some form of a troll and those must not be fed. b:chuckle I'll just keep saying what I say everyday on this thread.

Please take the time limit off of talismans please or make nirvana limited to all.
    Also combine both to make one nirvana instance where both casters and melee are needed. b:thanks

EDIT: If you are getting tired of it. Why are you here? No one is forcing you to read and respond. You don't have anything else to do but to QQ about our QQing? See the contradiction here? But I can't tell you to go away and I wouldn't want you to either. Everyone is entitled to their own form of whining about something.

For starters, I aint a dear ;).'

Telling you to shut up was a reference from a standup comedian Denis Leary.
    As much as you think by telling me "that's life" is like giving me a piece of my own medicine you failed. Quite hard at it too.

Anyone telling -anyone- for that matter not to attack is a waste and useless use of chatspace. Damage is damage.

I must say i'm a bit proud, got called a troll without even trying.

I dont agree with the QQ and i have tried voicing why quite clearly and accurately.
    Instead i get told the same darn old excuses over and over.
    and because i fail to agree with your QQ i get told i'm not worth your time, or anyone else's time for that matter. (believe me i been told this many times before).

You do want me to keep my mouth shut because according to you i had nothing better to say, yet you dont want me to leave this thead either.

You tell me not to qq about other peoples qq yet i am entitled to my own opinion because i dont -have- lay down and take it.

trying to demoralize my posting by trying to make me sound like a fool and contradictive just made you the bigger fool.

TL;DR: The funny thing is, in politic debate people that are losing their standpoint tend to get repeditive in what they say as well.
    because they have nothing else to base their argument on.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    TL;DR: The funny thing is, in politic debate people that are losing their standpoint tend to get repeditive in what they say as well.

Then again a smart man needs to be told only once and he will understand...
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    *shrugs* I guess so...

Look I'm not going to argue with you. I'm just going to keep trying to get my point across because that's what this thread is for.

Anyway, You don't have to understand. And there is nothing wrong with me trying to get you and/or other people to somewhat try to see where some of us are coming from. Take that however you like dear :)

I don't have hours and hours of time to try to put WC squad together that will most likely fail. Not at a boss but getting the squad together period. I get that we have 2 choices but the other isn't really an option. They had the idea of a caster nirvana for a reason. And not only casters can enter casters btw. Seekers and Archers are also useful. Haven't tried with any other melee class yet.

If I could/wanted to play my sin or BM I would use as a farm character but I shouldn't have to do that. All I'm asking for is more of a better chance to make money just like, I know people are tired of this but its true, an aps person can make in an instance. Just like everyone can get the close to the same amount of exp/spirit in FF depending on level.

And you aren't really trying to make us understand what your saying also. You just came in here and started attacking by calling us a bunch of whiners. I am a whiner when I feel like I've been given an unfair advantage but I don't need you or anyone else trying to make that one of your points in why we shouldn't be QQing about anything.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Then again a smart man needs to be told only once and he will understand...

I never said I didn't understand. I do, I don't agree with it. There's a difference.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    *shrugs* I guess so.

I'm not arguing either. I am quite, what's the word, driven/ Passionate ( or whatever comes to mind), in discussions or debate. And tend to come across quite harsh or mean when that couldn't be more far from the truth...

Establishing the fact that what ever either one says neither will agree with either one another is also an outcome of a discussion I call worthy and mature.

9 out of 10 times I enjoy the discussion itself more than the actual topic.
    Albeit I tend to only go into discussion where I actually stand for what I believe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Also combine both to make one nirvana instance where both casters and melee are needed.

This. o.O; That's honestly what the Devs could've done, and it would've saved all of this. In that new Morai instance with the Endless Universe, you need both Caster and Melee in order to get the relay done, because some mobs are Physical Immune, some mobs are Elemental Immune.

Don't see what's wrong with not slapping those within the normal Nirvana. Merge Caster and Normal, force people into teamwork more, maybe not so much Physical and Elemental immunity but something that wouldn't just let the APS dominate more. If not merge, just either limit both Nirvana, or take out the talismen so Casters can run with just keys. Or, if we MUST have talismen, take off the timing limit. Let them stack as keys so that way we do the BH and we can hold onto them as well as our keys since our Nirvana requires one more step to be performed [Doing your BHs.]

Honestly, I think the idea is less about the Casters wanting their glitch to remain intact. Its more about Casters wanting a fair equalizer to have the opportunity to make the same amount of money as their Melee - APS competitors. Where PWI kind of had the right idea in mind, I do agree the timer on the talismen kind of threw that into the water. If, personally, I was a Dev, I would have just implimented a necessity of both Caster/Melee for the original Nirvana, which would eliminate the "LOOKING FOR +10 4-5 APS BM/SIN MULTI RUN, PM ME!", and ignore making an entire new instance.

My dear Casters, I have four myself and no farm-worthy class up to level. I understand the need to be able to play on our beloved classes, and be able to make a fair amount of profit from doing it rather than having to roll a sin/BM and fall behind, etc. But a glitch was a glitch. It was wrong. Its like trying to justify the goons. Just because you want to be level 105 and have it not take forever, was it okay to cheat?

Just because you want to be able to make just as much money as the melee, was it okay to cheat as well?

Now, Devs and GMs, please take the good ideas from this thread and see if there's a way where we can work into a compromise. Its obvious that the limit on the talismens is an undesirable result. Work with that, please. b:thanks
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I guess I should just abandon my Mystic. Im new to PWI, so its my only leveled char.

But if Sins can cash in their talis for valuables while doing the runs for free & do as many as they like, whats the point of playing on anything but a Sin?

Wow...I dont want to make a Sin. Why would any Dev want to MAKE everyone make a Sin?

o.0

b:surrender

<--- Btw, Ive been lvl 99 for about a week, & am a third of the way to 100. Maybe there is still some more updating to be done? Like the level on my Avatar is waiting to be updated? *shrugs*
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have an interesting idea though.

Maybe the Devs should just throw everyone back into Regular Nirvy, but not allowing more than 2 Sins per squad.

That way the rest of us can share in all this PWI love! ^.^
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ^ It takes only a sin and a BM to duo regular nirvana averaging about 10 minutes per run. Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You can't have an instance that requires a mix of aps and magic classes simply because aps deal 10times more damage. So what you gonna do? Give casters a 500k hp boss and aps classes a 5mill exp boss just so that they can kill their respective bosses equally fast?

Because I doubt they'll suddenly nerf aps (properly) and balance the game's pve. Killing bosses in 2seconds is not what any good mmo has - it's as if you enter a cheat code to click a button and all bosses just drop dead.

The best idea is to allow casters to stack non-timed talismans, we would still be able only to do half of the runs aps classes can per year or if you don't do BH every day, that number drops down to 33% of what aps can do since all they have to do is talk to the npc to get 3keys, just like that.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im not saying I dont like your idea. But, it does nothing to make me feel any less of a need to make a Sin.

I can run for free as much as I want and sell the talis for valueable items. Nothing about stacking untimed talis is going to balance that. Sorry. b:surrender

What did all the Caster's do before Caster's Nirvy came out? As I recall many did do the regular one, but hey!

I could be mistaken.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If we get stacked talismans, I couldn't care less aps classes get to exchange them for what, 5subs? That I can live with, but the imbalance we have now I can't.

And what did we do without caster nirvana? Hmm, I managed to find maybe 30 nirvana runs in 8months, mostly thanks to my faction's 5aps sins who were kind enough to take me with them. The other runs consisted of a barb and casters, resulting in 45min runs that cost a lot and gave me like 600k profit per hour (for that kind of money I might as well go grind DQ - until I eventually gave up on that and focused my in-game income on cat shopping, and that s how I survived all this time without caster nirvana)

When 2x drops kicks in, guess what - I could find 0 nirvanas. As stated previously, the moment players see a caster in normal nirvana, they mysteriously leave. It takes us too long to do it, which wouldn't be one bit of a problem unless aps classes could do the same thing i n 5minutes and dictate prices based on the time it takes them to do it.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dont get me started on the poor barbs. b:sad

Im not going to pretend I have the answers, so kk. I guess some fairness is better than none.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    True, barbs have it rough, not only do they spend the most charms in a TW, but they're also cut in pve because sins have overtaken the role of a tank - goes to prove how broken this game is when a barb, supposedly fully tank class in this game, can't hold its own against DDs.

If anything, I've heard barbs with sage skills are welcomed in 5aps runs, so I'm assuming a barb who gets his skills done can farm nirvanas.
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Another possible solution is to fix the GLITCH (yes, cause it is) that allows the APS chars to open Nirvana, kick the openers, then run the instance with only 1 - 4 person squads.

If 6 are required to open, and if you have less than 6 the instance resets, this could even the odds because squads would be needing tagalong toons just to fill out the squads. Instead of tossing a 150k pittance at us to buy a key.

That might also help out the lack of seekers/barbs that can get into Nirv squads too.

Added bonus, no more solo TT farming, or FF.. oh the possibilities!

Only drawback would be if someone dc'd, causing the entire run to fail when the squad got booted. Maybe make the NPC you have to talk to after each boss require 6 in squad to proceed instead.
  • Blossorn - Lost City
    Blossorn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well as far as i can see this game have became too stressfull to be fun. I just stelarted to get my r9 gear on my mystic. (ring. Panta. Top) and now looking hoe gms/devs just **** things its not funny at all to play this kind if shiity game, this is the first game in my life b:crywhere a ****ing ligt armor slayer/sin/ninja is able to be godly on pve and pvp, all other games the ones tanking are the full geared classes, they are sopposes to be average on pvp and good vs casters clases. And here u see every class being murdered by ****** sins with 0 or less efford, u just see the ligt from spark and the target releasing to town. Well getting on the topic again... There is a game named Guild Wars 2 comming live shortly so u guys should go gogling it and see if u like. Me myself love it, i was tempted to leave pwi when it releases, but now, as soon as it releases ill left pwi and go there, ill have to buy the CD on amazon btw, but if ive CSd about 300+ bucks on a fail game (pwi). Y shiuldent i invinvest in a Pro one like ***. So lets finish QQing abiut this fail.game sinse we know gms/devs are out there with their families looking on their account hiw them goes up and up every second.while were here just QQing. Where no body than players will see. Tgus post have.like 32 pages and hav u seen any mod/dev/gm here even showing they do exist!? Hell no!!!i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fist i started a Cleric :lv 20 2008
    2nd a Veno: lv 81 2009
    3rd an Assassin: lv 91 (****) 2010
    4th o.0 Assassin: lv 101 (cool)
    5th Mystic FTW b:dirty
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Agreed, wasting too much money and nerves on a game that clearly doesn't give a *** about us, so why even bother any more? I liked psychic class more over the classes in ***, but pwi now just gave me all the reason I needed to try *** and pay a company that actually uses that money to make a good game.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You can't have an instance that requires a mix of aps and magic classes simply because aps deal 10times more damage. So what you gonna do? Give casters a 500k hp boss and aps classes a 5mill exp boss just so that they can kill their respective bosses equally fast?

Because I doubt they'll suddenly nerf aps (properly) and balance the game's pve. Killing bosses in 2seconds is not what any good mmo has - it's as if you enter a cheat code to click a button and all bosses just drop dead.

The best idea is to allow casters to stack non-timed talismans, we would still be able only to do half of the runs aps classes can per year or if you don't do BH every day, that number drops down to 33% of what aps can do since all they have to do is talk to the npc to get 3keys, just like that.

Let's not only make the talisman stackable, make them tradeable too.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    33 pages of caster qq'ing now. very entertaning.

Most replys are about how a caster can only do 2-3 runs a day of nirvana. Did i miss something i swear caster's could pickup normal keys too, and if they wernt in the forums qq'ing about it maybe they would see the numerous non aps normal nirvana squads being formed.

So much hate to aps or normal non caster players, did you forget that some of the highest hitting players in games where accutally wizards and psychics. Not to mention for the life of the game, magic does not miss. And there is more to go on about.

Why dont you just play the game.

PS: the only time i ever do nirvana now is with my friends, it does not matter to me if there aps, caster. id take a all cleric squad to normal nirvana and spend 30mins+ doing it, just because it is fun.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    33 pages of caster qq'ing now. very entertaning.

Most replys are about how a caster can only do 2-3 runs a day of nirvana. Did i miss something i swear caster's could pickup normal keys too, and if they wernt in the forums qq'ing about it maybe they would see the numerous non aps normal nirvana squads being formed.

So much hate to aps or normal non caster players, did you forget that some of the highest hitting players in games where accutally wizards and psychics. Not to mention for the life of the game, magic does not miss. And there is more to go on about.

Why dont you just play the game.

PS: the only time i ever do nirvana now is with my friends, it does not matter to me if there aps, caster. id take a all cleric squad to normal nirvana and spend 30mins+ doing it, just because it is fun.

Try doing a normal nirvana with casters, gl finding barb for it and 4 other fools dumb enough to waste their time on it - only non-aps people who attempt doing normal nirvanas are horrible players.

If it took aps classes 30mins to do nirvanas, it would make sense - this way the market prices are dictated by ppl who run 5min normal nirvanas, gl competing with that.

And FYI, as I said a dumb+horrible caster tries to make normal nirvana runs, a smart caster will realize his only income can come from merchanting and if he is that bored, he'll go grind DQ because even that brings more profit per hour than a normal nirvana with casters does - and ok, sure enough the poor casters could always find a 2aps sin with 3k hp to "help" them do normal nirvana.