Caster Nirvana Talismans Qq V 2.0

Comments

• Iraeala - Harshlands
    Iraeala - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To add another anecdote to this thread:

Today we got a squad of casters who all had pretty much 1 talisman each since most of ours expired earlier this morning/people couldn't log in due to update, etc.

We all get it, go to open, and it fails, eats our talismans, and leaves us all without a run.

Atleast with APS if someone forgets their keys the rest of the squad can still go on and find someone else to run OR just wait for that person to go get their keys and come back. Pretty much all of our squad could no longer be in that run because we did not have talismans.

Easy fix: Make talismans not have a time limit so we can have a few backups like normal nirvana squads do.
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ticket submited because it stealin tailsman when one person's exspired.

funny so many said caster was driving prices down not the case its the 3 man+10 sqd look at prices now droped 40% allrdy and will cont and isnt from people doin casters.

tailsmans dont stack in inv slots remove timmer on them if people wanna stack its there inv space and bank slots causon more need for supper inv stones and banks if people dont all rdy have.Not like we could run unlinited because you still needed keys,and since game so unbalnced with farming No wonder all you see is sins and bm's.the so called ap nerf was joke -5% if over 4 lol still more damg then 4 aps so it didnt balnce anything.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • poetkatanna
    poetkatanna Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They need to fix glitch for 3 man reg nirv runs ppl run.They Buy them from another player for 100k?then leave squad so they can run a 3 to 4 man squad in nirvana,
    and yet blamed castors for flooding market,,, it is still flooded due to 3 -4 man reg nirv runs...not castors we dont get but 1 talsman or if we have to do a BH to get one?

Yet castors you have to bh to get talsmans, they dont stack due to the time limitation. wheres the fairness in this situation? Magical class should be offered as many talsmans, as the regular nirvana has keys.

Suggestions:
    no time limits on talsmans or only magical class should be able to pick up talsmans if they want to castors the runs along with their keys.

Sincerely Poetkatanna
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Want a away to spam casters in a day... here it is it's very simple

Get friends or faction mates to set a time that you will all squad to spam it

For the next week do ALL your bhs, BUT don't turn in BH2 and if a bh1 is a repeat don't turn it in either (because you should already have the same bh2 done already)

When the day you set up to do runs comes, turn in all your bhs get 5-10 talis

Spam nirvana

Last time I did that when I turned in my repeat bh1s and got 2 excitement cards, sure you can just as easliy get all chips, but I was happy

Also keep in mind to use your free tali everyday so you are still doing a casters run perhaps 2 from bh1 everyday aswell plenty of chances to make coin or farm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That is still evened up the same amount of casters as u would do if u run them everyday, so it's not really spamming them the way non casters do, lol. Yea u can spam it with a squad which is 20% likely to even exist as ppl have real lifes and different timezones. Not everyone is willing to spam caster 4 hours just to not have to split after 1 and how often do we find the same 6 friends online and available...? Doesnt seem practical to me personally. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Want a away to spam casters in a day... here it is it's very simple

Get friends or faction mates to set a time that you will all squad to spam it

For the next week do ALL your bhs, BUT don't turn in BH2 and if a bh1 is a repeat don't turn it in either (because you should already have the same bh2 done already)

When the day you set up to do runs comes, turn in all your bhs get 5-10 talis

Spam nirvana

Last time I did that when I turned in my repeat bh1s and got 2 excitement cards, sure you can just as easliy get all chips, but I was happy

Also keep in mind to use your free tali everyday so you are still doing a casters run perhaps 2 from bh1 everyday aswell plenty of chances to make coin or farm

1.) I don't like my quest log to be stacked with already completed BHs.

2.) Why should I have to do this? That means I'll probably be keeping a BH 1 that I did yesterday that might be the same as todays.

3.) I like doing BH 2 because of the Exp, Spirit, and Rep it gives that I can transfer to an alt.

I shouldn't have to do this. Like I'll keep on saying, the best way to fix this is to take that timer off.
  • Ecstazy - Dreamweaver
    Ecstazy - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is there really any point to this complaining about the glitch being fixed? I agree that it is unfair and I'm also very angry about it but...not like it's going to be reverted or perhaps changed in any way. Look at the SP issue for example. It was supposedly fixed and now it's back, even though sooo many people complained about it. And here's this issue, not many casters seem to care and the melee actually like this glitch being fixed, so I'm not getting my hopes up for any change.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is there really any point to this complaining about the glitch being fixed? I agree that it is unfair and I'm also very angry about it but...not like it's going to be reverted or perhaps changed in any way. Look at the SP issue for example. It was supposedly fixed and now it's back, even though sooo many people complained about it. And here's this issue, not many casters seem to care and the melee actually like this glitch being fixed, so I'm not getting my hopes up for any change.

The reasons SP is back is because china never changed theirs so that came with the expansion. They changed our just by request, but they didn't include that same fix in this expansion.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Mineja - Sanctuary
    Mineja - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I enjoyed playing my casters in Nirvana instead of aps chars. It was a nice feature that balanced inequalities. On one of my caster chars I even made the lunar bhs every time to be able to do caster vana to save up coin for gear. :( - Bring it back plz
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The reasons SP is back is because china never changed theirs so that came with the expansion. They changed our just by request, but they didn't include that same fix in this expansion.
    That couldnt be further from the truth o.O
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well ****, so much for farming this 2x..

I do agree, a glitch is a glitch, and balancing or not, we were still exploiting something unplanned for by the developers. (makes you wonder how people figure this **** out in the first place) Of course it couldn't last forever. It is a bit disheartening how quickly this was fixed vs other glitches.. 'ahem goons.

So, given that the current system of timed Talis limiting caster runs, vs near unlimited std runs being unbalanced, here's a couple ideas to fix it.

1. Eliminate the 2 types of Nirvanas. Buy them a drink, light a couple of candles, and let them make sweet sweet love to each other. Mix and match some of the bosses into one super nirvana that would make caster classes more useful. I'd love to see the 'holy ****' fit that would be a sin suddenly getting the mobs from the 3rd caster boss popping up out of nowhere and one hitting them.

2. Make keys timed. Remove the 99 keys quest, and give keys a 24 hour timer like talis. You can get 2 more keys per day than you can talis, so this would help balance out the drop rate difference between the two instances.
  • lvl60togekiss
    lvl60togekiss Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A easy fix for this would to allow people to stack talismans.
    I am not a caster, but I can understand how youre feeling.
    Although they get twice the drops in caster, its suppose to be harder than normal nirvana,as it can take twice the time.

I see a lot of APS people QQing about the on going caster, which I find amusing, they simply QQ since they cant run the game any more lol.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it takes three times longer than a normal nirvana and the drops are balanced accordingly 1caster=3normal runs

so the only fictional issue is that for 1000 keys used, a caster would get 3times the profit an aps class would make. only problem here being that we dont get ****** 1000 talismans, while aps classes stack up hundreds of keys on each character which then leads to the situation we are in now - casters doing 21 or so nirvanas in this week of 2x drops, whereas all the aps classes can easily do over 500 nirvanas
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    not many casters seem to care

gtfo, every 100+ caster i know is disappointed at best and POd at the worst
  • Matmos - Lost City
    Matmos - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I agree. They should also fix APS glitch, where melee output in damage is 10x bigger then casters output. When they fix this glitch casters will have same chance to get to normal nirvana and QQ will be stopped immediately.

+10000000000 b:chuckle
  • Matmos - Lost City
    Matmos - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You're a tool if you find it normal a psy class can hit me for 50k in TW. I don't want to hear your petty excuses to rage over a glitch getting fixed. It was a glitched, it was fixed. If you want to rage about them putting a time limit on the quest items or something fine, but you raging at them for actually fixing glitches / bugs is pathetic.

what's this rap talkin about tw?
    we r talking about farming here. get an effing grip! b:bye
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    what's this rap talkin about tw?
    we r talking about farming here. get an effing grip! b:bye
    yeah, and even for TWs it's not like casters are ten times better - every class has its uses in TW, whereas pve economy is so ***** up now it's not even funny any more, if it ever was.

making talismans so they stack and all is good
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ok guys here we go again... why casters need talismans to run caster nirvy that limits them to no more than 4 daily runs only while melee classes can run regular nirvy as much times as they want? don t you find this unfair? so my dear casters.. lets start QQing about this until someone hear our voices.. pls pls PWI stop **** the caster classes! we just want the chance to run our instance as many times as we want like melee classes can run their nirvana .. b:cry

Stop QQing about that. What else do you want? that instance is way too easy already and gives way better drops that normal nirvana. I know you wanna get rich there (we all do) but dont be that greedy ( not only you, all the QQers @ this topic ).

If i was a forum admin i would just close this.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Stop QQing about that. What else do you want? that instance is way too easy already and gives way better drops that normal nirvana. I know you wanna get rich there (we all do) but dont be that greedy ( not only you, all the QQers @ this topic ).

LOL Don't be greedy? Are you kidding me? APS do 200 or more nirvanas per day, casters can do around 20 runs in a week - we are the greedy ones?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOL Don't be greedy? Are you kidding me? APS do 200 or more nirvanas per day, casters can do around 20 runs in a week - we are the greedy ones?

200 Nirvanas at 5 minutes each amounts to 16 hours and 40 minutes of Nirvanas.

Do you really think anyone can do that?

Please, stop the ridiculous exaggerations.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited February 2012

Get friends on, and do normal nirvana too. Got no friends ? then its not really others fault.
    I never did Caster Nirvana ( didnt even know about it for a long time tbh) and i donno how easy/hard is or how many bosses how many drops etc., but when im doing normal nirvana with no double drops i end up getting 1 rap and 3- 4 cannies - for a full squad -. How many items do you drop in a run ? I heard something like 3 - 4 rapture (donno how many cannies). Does that seem fair ?

And ofc your post is far from being true(as olbaze said: 200 runs in a day wtf ). I just think you hate the fact you put ur cash in a non-aps class.
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So much crying when you could be re-rolling a sin/bm/barb or whatever to farm with. Any of you babies ever even tried to start a reg nirvana run or just complain about what your class cant do
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
    edited February 2012
    So much crying when you could be re-rolling a sin/bm/barb or whatever to farm with. Any of you babies ever even tried to start a reg nirvana run or just complain about what your class cant do

+1 *random chars to get past the limit*
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i would say its only fair if:

1- make the talismans non-time-limited, so you can stack them and save them for a rainy day
    2- take the talismans away all-together, and make an option to enter/start a caster nirvana when just normal keys.

either way, i always just exchange mine for mirages anyways... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited February 2012

1- make the talismans non-time-limited, so you can stack them and save them for a rainy day
    2- take the talismans away all-together, and make an option to enter/start a caster nirvana when just normal keys.

Blue. That would be ok. The fact that they are time limited is not fair.
    Red. No. Did you read this thread ?
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Easy? I've been in both Casters Nirvana and Normal Nirvana, and I'll tell you that casters is HARDER than normal. Especially given that the 3rd boss spawns mobs from nowhere that one shot you on contact...and that's through BB. Oh. Did I mention that BB is required on him, and he does nothing but knock it down, and **** ones charm? Yeah. Easy....Right.

As others have said, you run regular nirvy in 5 mins. Casters run it in about 30. Nirvy keys stack, are not timed. and you receive 3 per day (even more if you do bh). Casters talismans don't stack, are timed, and you receive 1 per day. (More if you do bh). Casters is harder and takes longer, thus the reward is greater...to EQUAL what aps squads can do in that timeframe.

Now if your keys were not stackable, were timed, and you could only run 4 per day you'd be ready to QQ all over the place. Yet you want casters to suck it up, and pretend its fair. Sorry. No can do...and this is coming from a person who prefers to do regular nirvy over casters, because casters is harder on me, and an instance that **** my charm, and chi pots. Its still not fair to casters that our nirvana is openly being screwed over while the regular nirvy has so many things about it, its not even funny.

Its a good thing that you're not a forum admin then. Not like we're violating ToS by stating our disproval of it, nor are we spamming. We're voicing our opinion on it, and we have a right to do so. (Besides, if this thread got closed, 20 more would pop up overnight. Mods don't want that, so perhaps you not being a forum admin in this particular instance is a good thing.)

That said, take care and good luck in game. Play long enough as a caster, and you'll understand the irritation that we have...especially given that several classes have an extremely hard time (almost no chance) of getting even inviting to a normal nirvy. This isn't said to be rude, but said so that you can understand moreso the viewpoint of a caster.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SensualityCB - Dreamweaver
    SensualityCB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Guess what?

I like my cleric, (SerenityCNB) better. I'm very efficeint on my cleric. My sin...not so much. I shouldn't have to reroll to do a run. My class is fine. However, more semblance of balance is needed to make things really fair...and limiting casters isn't the way to go about it.

Edit: Too bad you can't see that I'm posting this from my sin. QQ
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012

either way, i always just exchange mine for mirages anyways... lol

I agree with you. Since they're timed and unstackable, they become more of a nuisance for me. I like both ideas. I was just trading my talismans for ultimate substance. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
    edited February 2012
    Easy? I've been in both Casters Nirvana and Normal Nirvana, and I'll tell you that casters is HARDER than normal. Especially given that the 3rd boss spawns mobs from nowhere that one shot you on contact...and that's through BB. Oh. Did I mention that BB is required on him, and he does nothing but knock it down, and **** ones charm? Yeah. Easy....Right.

As others have said, you run regular nirvy in 5 mins. Casters run it in about 30. Nirvy keys stack, are not timed. and you receive 3 per day (even more if you do bh). Casters talismans don't stack, are timed, and you receive 1 per day. (More if you do bh). Casters is harder and takes longer, thus the reward is greater...to EQUAL what aps squads can do in that timeframe.

Now if your keys were not stackable, were timed, and you could only run 4 per day you'd be ready to QQ all over the place. Yet you want casters to suck it up, and pretend its fair. Sorry. No can do...and this is coming from a person who prefers to do regular nirvy over casters, because casters is harder on me, and an instance that **** my charm, and chi pots. Its still not fair to casters that our nirvana is openly being screwed over while the regular nirvy has so many things about it, its not even funny.

Its a good thing that you're not a forum admin then. Not like we're violating ToS by stating our disproval of it, nor are we spamming. We're voicing our opinion on it, and we have a right to do so. (Besides, if this thread got closed, 20 more would pop up overnight. Mods don't want that, so perhaps you not being a forum admin in this particular instance is a good thing.)

That said, take care and good luck in game. Play long enough as a caster, and you'll understand the irritation that we have...especially given that several classes have an extremely hard time (almost no chance) of getting even inviting to a normal nirvy. This isn't said to be rude, but said so that you can understand moreso the viewpoint of a caster.

I would ask ya whut kind of gear you have, but you might say its irrelevant. I'm not into bashing, but hmm .. you can do both nirvanas right ? we cant. Do you get better drops ? you do.
    You are a cleric, huh ? well its ur job to "take one for the team" , waste pots, waste chi - you picked that class cuz you like it so, stop complaining about that.

Im a sin, i am squishy, i hit hard, im 4aps, i got more chances to find nirvana squad than you and i can do nirvana more than you. Yes, I know, it seems unfair, but it comes with the class you choose. That besides the fact that ur prolly r8 and i worked my *** out for r9, a scrool of tome and all that ****.

You should not turn this caster-nirvana QQ thread into a class fight cuz its not.

You got an opinion, ok, i do respect it. In MY opinion (i should have one too right?) the single thing that is unfair is that the caster nirvana talismans are time-limited and non-stackable. PWI already gave you a chance ( implementing caster nirvana ) to be able to farm even if ur not an aps based class.

Besides that, 5 min nirvana runs ? lol .. there are many +12 ppl, yes, but most of the ppl are not even close (i strugle myself to refine my r9 dagger - its +3 atm - after spending 1.2b coins to get it ) to that nor to 5 min runs.
    You should take a moment to do the math on how "easy" it is to get to 5 aps and then to get +12 and then to be able to survive and ONLY then to even think at 5 min runs.

Learn To Play Your Class, with all its good sides and bad sides. Bashing me wont solve a thing.
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Thats alot of words for not even answering the question. k

1. Ok so being a caster you are saying you do not get Nirvana Keys.
    2. OMG your charm is *****. Guess what my barbs gets ***** all the time b:cry
    3. "Caster is hard on me" awe, thats just so sad, its hard on my cleric too but guess what I keep going because that is the way it is being a cleric.
    4. I have no irritation of playing my casters, you know why. Because I know their place and what they can and cant do, something it seems none of you will ever understand. You say you like your class over others but all you do is QQ about them.
    5. I did 5 nirvana runs yesterday, 12 on the first day. WoW I am just totaly working my 230+ keys for so much profit. I could have bought tokens and made tele's and made as much coins in a few hours.
    6. Caster have their own Nirvana that they do not take melee classes to, so should I qq because silly clerics won't take my archer with them. My cleric gets more regular Nirvana runs than caster runs because its not R8+10 and never will be, should I qq?
    7. You say you have been to regular nirvana and qq about one hit bosses and mobs, that tells me you have not been to regular nirvana as the same applies there.
    Last-=>
    APS squads ask for specific classes/weapons for the specific reason of doing a fast nirvana. What is wrong with that. Why should they take someone with "THEIR" squad, not because they don't like them, only because they don't want the class. What is stopping "YOU" from making a regular nirvana squad, is that a difficult concept? I have been in more slowerTraditional squad Nirvana runs than the quick 5-7 min squads, should I qq? No it was my choice to go in what squad I wanted to go in.

Again re-roll a new farming class or start making your own squads instead of expecting everyone else to hold your hand.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory