Caster Nirvana Talismans Qq V 2.0

Comments

• TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Limit the number of nirvanas for aps classes to make it fair, this is BS. For 2years they got to abuse the system and now when casters finally got a FAIR way to make some money, the aps classes start b*tching about it cuz they no longer hold the monopoly over nirvana.

APS classes get to run 200 nirvanas per day, casters get to run what...2? LOL...good riddance at your balancing skills, might as well continue destroying the game
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this cleric is funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhxZuYs5z8A It can be done but if I recall correctly they died like a lot....and took them over an hour.

btw, spark <3

But yea if they;re gonna kill our only way to compete against the 7m NVs at least make talis stack-able and without a time limit. or hell just get rid of talismans altogether.

and those of you saying caster NV is "easy Nv" are grossly mistaken, despite the AD spam on a few of the bosses, a boss that 1-shots most players for fun, and heals up when doing so, and the higher repair bills since we spend more time tanking & hitting the boss, the other Nv is easy mode, what 7 mins on the full run give or take? people using spark macros to kill the boss.

Honestly which sounds more like easy mode?

Ohh yea did I mention pot cost?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Limit the number of nirvanas for aps classes to make it fair, this is BS. For 2years they got to abuse the system and now when casters finally got a FAIR way to make some money, the aps classes start b*tching about it cuz they no longer hold the monopoly over nirvana.

APS classes get to run 200 nirvanas per day, casters get to run what...2? LOL...good riddance at your balancing skills, might as well continue destroying the game
    fully agree. As I said 10000000x developers are morons. Nothing new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    Zankanto - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I love it. When the Cast Cancel glitch was fixed, casters thought it was right to fix because it was a glitch. Period. EVEN THOUGH BMs were severely nerfed, especially in PK.

Now THEIR glitch is fixed and suddenly its just soooooo unfair and wrong and Devs are morons for fixing a glitch. Shows how hypocritical you all are.

Take a bit of your own advice: If it's a glitch, fix it, regardless of who it benefits!

b:laughb:bye
    edited February 2012
    I love it. When the Cast Cancel glitch was fixed, casters thought it was right to fix because it was a glitch. Period. EVEN THOUGH BMs were severely nerfed, especially in PK.

Now THEIR glitch is fixed and suddenly its just soooooo unfair and wrong and Devs are morons for fixing a glitch. Shows how hypocritical you all are.

Take a bit of your own advice: If it's a glitch, fix it, regardless of who it benefits!

b:laughb:bye

I agree. They should also fix APS glitch, where melee output in damage is 10x bigger then casters output. When they fix this glitch casters will have same chance to get to normal nirvana and QQ will be stopped immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    I agree. They should also fix APS glitch, where melee output in damage is 10x bigger then casters output. When they fix this glitch casters will have same chance to get to normal nirvana and QQ will be stopped immediately.

Too bad it was never a glitch. Now go enjoy what few runs you can get before your talisman runs out. b:bye
    edited February 2012
    Too bad it was never a glitch. Now go enjoy what few runs you can get before your talisman runs out. b:bye

See? Moron speak out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    See? Moron speak out.

Prove that it's a glitch.

Canceling channeling to gain benefits without spark loss is a glitch, no matter how you look at it. I was able to Quid Pro Quo and Voidstep endlessly without cooldown.

Turning into catshops so 5 talis aren't consumed is also clearly a glitch.

Now prove to me that APS was ever a glitch, moron.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    You're a tool if you find it normal a melee class can deal 10times more damage than a caster. Bosses getting 2shot, nirvanas with 6bosses done in 5mins...yep, it all sounds pretty normal to me - sarcasm off.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012

No it wouldn't still be fair. That's NOT the only instance for nirvy mats you can do..... you can get a squad and you can go do regular runs. The other version of nirvy is a privelage not a right. Instead of complaining about how we can do all the regular nirvy we want....oh wait you can too, shut up and play the game. They fixed a glitch get over yourself.

b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No it wouldn't still be fair. That's NOT the only instance for nirvy mats you can do..... you can get a squad and you can go do regular runs. The other version of nirvy is a privelage not a right. Instead of complaining about how we can do all the regular nirvy we want....oh wait you can too, shut up and play the game. They fixed a glitch get over yourself.

minor problem with that traz

1, you need to find a squad willing to take you
    2, if you do make one of all casters, you have any idea how long that takes

so aps squad does nirvana in 5-8 minutes, can stack up keys for a month or two and then spam runs like it's nobody's business

we get to stack up keys too and that's all good and dandy, but we can't stack up talismans. we only get 3-4 runs a day during x2.

say x2 lasts for 1 week in this instance

7 days x 4 runs = 28 runs. say twice the drops of normal vana that's 56 normal nirvy runs, in the time that it would take an aps squad to run over 100-200 runs

normal nirvana on x2 for 1 week

average luck it would take you 56 runs to equil our 28, but you can do thsoe 56 runs all in 2-3 days if you so felt like it, *1 if your really ****** persistant*

now let's calculate time

average aps nirvana - 5-7 minutes
    average caster vana - 30-50 minutes

28 caster vana's in 1 week = 840-1,400 minutes or 14-23.3 hours or 28-46.6 hours of normal vana worth of runs for 28 runs *or 56 normal vana*
    aps vana - 1 week, average 3 hours a day for average amount casters would take for all theirs = 21 hours / 5 minute runs = 252 runs / 2 = 126 caster nirvana's.

now say we decided to run normal vana's for example

28 casters - for reality
    56 normal - just for simplicity sake whether it's realistic or not

28 casters = 14-23.3 hours + 56 normal at abotu 30 minutes each *more or less* is another 28 hours. 14-23.3 + 28 = 32-51.3 hours in the 7 day time period

normal vana's in that time = 32-51.3 / 5 minute runs = 960-1534 / 2 for caster equivalent = 530-776.

so ya assuming you actually had that many keys *doubt it*. or even using the 1st example of caster time and result vs normal's time and result. without any limitations on caster, normal vana still gives out more in the given time, that's assuming average squads

FLAME ON aps's you get the high advantage without any drawbacks on caster *other then saving keys for xx runs*

oh and btw, get over yourself traz, aps's didn't give a sh*t about caster vana being done multiple times hell most the aps's i know told me to go spam caster vana, but now that it's stopped you begin to hate on us for wanting decent income back.

i'll remember that for when they fix the aps nerf to the 20% miss regardless of accuracy that it's supposed to be, or if/when they nerf aps's further and you all begin to cry about it.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You're a tool if you find it normal a melee class can deal 10times more damage than a caster. Bosses getting 2shot, nirvanas with 6bosses done in 5mins...yep, it all sounds pretty normal to me - sarcasm off.

^

Remember when players did bosses and had to control their agro for the barb? and how it was always the Archer or the Wiz that were taking agro? You know not usually the Bm lest they spammed the one skill that raised their threat??

And why the hell are people brining up CCing? that made Bms great in every aspect of the game Caster glitch only let casters barely compete with the money making ability of a 5aps bm/sin/barb/archer in NV.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012

You're a tool if you find it normal a psy class can hit me for 50k in TW. I don't want to hear your petty excuses to rage over a glitch getting fixed. It was a glitched, it was fixed. If you want to rage about them putting a time limit on the quest items or something fine, but you raging at them for actually fixing glitches / bugs is pathetic.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Zankanto - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    ^

Remember when players did bosses and had to control their agro for the barb? and how it was always the Archer or the Wiz that were taking agro? You know not usually the Bm lest they spammed the one skill that raised their threat??

Because those FAIL BMs were the same ones who called me fail for getting a Deicide from the very first Anniversary pack sale instead of like a Dragonhunt or something. Suddenly I'm the one aggroing nonstop and beating BMs while they barely hurt me. It took a few of us kicking their butts before they got their mindset out of the stupid Vit Axe only mindset. Need I remind everyone of the -AMAZING- Lyndura's guide to BMs saying that fist shouldn't even be considered as a weapon?
    ^ And why the hell are people brining up CCing? that made Bms great in every aspect of the game Caster glitch only let casters barely compete with the money making ability of a 5aps bm/sin/barb/archer in NV.

It's not about what glitch does what. It's the fact that back when CC was fixed, all these casters are saying a "A glitch is a glitch and should be fixed." But when their glitch was fixed, suddenly they think they have the right to keep theirs. It's sickeningly hypocritical.
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    ^

And why the hell are people brining up CCing? that made Bms great in every aspect of the game Caster glitch only let casters barely compete with the money making ability of a 5aps bm/sin/barb/archer in NV.

*points to my previous post* caster nirvana didn't even put is at 1/2 their farming capability unless we had all really high refined r9's. in which most casters were caster vana's for the coin to get up to that point so that was a rareity for me to even see 1 r9 in caster muchless a well refined one

edit: and traz, idk if they fix a glitch, that's all fine and dandy with me, i hate how that of all the game glitches they choose the one that lets casters make any money, and even then i agree it is a glitch. poor choice in choosing whcih one to fix (not in a income standpoint for them ofc it was a semi smart business choice). but the fact that fixing it prettymuch shuts down a casters ability to gain money is what people are raging about. yes it was a glitch that allowed it so the glitch is what their qqing about instead of taking it to the source.

but pwe has learned form it's playerbase, they tend to suck up to things and deal with them 90% of the time and continue playing. and their using that to their advantage by removing casters income or in this case significantly reducing it so that we'll buy more packs for lack of an income strong enough to farm it up due to only 2-4 vana's a day.

during x2 is when this is an unfair contest. see if a caster does all 3-4 of their caster vana's the day they get them, then it's technically an even playing field other then the time taken. but during x2 which is now is why their qqing. they saved up for x2 only to have it thrown back in their faces. 3-4 casters a day at a significantly longer time then normal grants overall MORE then normal vana would do if you all did it in one day. and this is what casters will start to do, and find a way around it since pwi hates us. but untill then and BECAUSE they saved for x2 it's going to be 10 times worse for the next 2-3 weeks. then the'll just realize to do 2-3 a day, which will end up being about even with x2 normal vana's *outside of 99 keys*
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All you casters can go to hell- you qq enough that my bm an sin were nerfed- well **** u - it is now class warfare timeb:angry
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You're a tool if you find it normal a psy class can hit me for 50k in TW. I don't want to hear your petty excuses to rage over a glitch getting fixed. It was a glitched, it was fixed. If you want to rage about them putting a time limit on the quest items or something fine, but you raging at them for actually fixing glitches / bugs is pathetic.

+ten million

b:sweat
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    All you casters can go to hell- you qq enough that my bm an sin were nerfed- well **** u - it is now class warfare timeb:angry

let it be class warfare, we got r9 psy's/wizzies, clerics to heal us, mystics to knock sins out of stealth and just 1 shot most of you guys when you walk up. cata's are useless without a cleric to heal them, especially when purged lol.

tbh if it was a tw of casters vs melee's casters would probably win, let the r9 psy with def vodoo pull the cata lol. the instant a sin pops out of stealth anywhere the'd be 1 shot. without auto res, or a cleric around lol. would be funny especially since casters would get archers lol. their not a melee, and they have magic muahahahahaha *even if you get archers. without a healer r9's 1-3 shot them* specially wizzy/psy, and we all get anti physical skills and abilities lol, while your mdef capabilities are severely limited without our buffs.
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    let it be class warfare, we got r9 psy's/wizzies, clerics to heal us, mystics to knock sins out of stealth and just 1 shot most of you guys when you walk up. cata's are useless without a cleric to heal them, especially when purged lol.

tbh if it was a tw of casters vs melee's casters would probably win, let the r9 psy with def vodoo pull the cata lol. the instant a sin pops out of stealth anywhere the'd be 1 shot. without auto res, or a cleric around lol. would be funny especially since casters would get archers lol. their not a melee, and they have magic muahahahahaha *even if you get archers. without a healer r9's 1-3 shot them* specially wizzy/psy, and we all get anti physical skills and abilities lol, while your mdef capabilities are severely limited without our buffs.

So what you're saying is.... Despite the advantages of their classes, these casters want to whine about every single itty bitty little thing that isn't catered to them and cry when that doesn't happen? Sounds about right. b:sweat
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited February 2012

I see your lack of argument forces you to switch to a completely different subject - we aren't discussing here pvp balance, we are discussing the inability of casters to make 5% of the money aps classes can make.

Speaking of pvp, it's nowhere near broken as pve balance is - seriously, 5min nirvanas compared to 50min nirvanas sounds fair to you?

If they wanted to fix the glitch, they should've found a way to balance the money making capabilities of different classes. The way it works now makes no sense, what good is 2x drops for us if we can only do like 20 nirvanas as opposed to 300 or more a 5aps char will do?

And no, we don't have a ****** choice, we can't do normal nirvanas unless you wanna go watch a movie while waiting on every boss to die. It's ridiculous to the point that people call us casters out, saying we are spoiled for wanting to do faster runs and all we want is equal opportunity.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    I see your lack of argument forces you to switch to a completely different subject - we aren't discussing here pvp balance, we are discussing the inability of casters to make 5% of the money aps classes can make.

Speaking of pvp, it's nowhere near broken as pve balance is - seriously, 5min nirvanas compared to 50min nirvanas sounds fair to you?

If they wanted to fix the glitch, they should've found a way to balance the money making capabilities of different classes. The way it works now makes no sense, what good is 2x drops for us if we can only do like 20 nirvanas as opposed to 300 or more a 5aps char will do?

And no, we don't have a ****** choice, we can't do normal nirvanas unless you wanna go watch a movie while waiting on every boss to die. It's ridiculous to the point that people call us casters out, saying we are spoiled for wanting to do faster runs and all we want is equal opportunity.

I witnessed your lack of argument forced you into a switch of a completely different subject, so I followed suit. Trying to turn it around saying my argument is invalid is calling your argument invalid.

The issue was a glitch with nirvana tailsmen, and it was fixed. Your little rant about how much damage one class does vs another is irrelevant just like you're calling my PvP argument. You suck at this stop while you're slightly behind.

PS merchants make more money then any farmer could dream of and for that there is no APS / classes / PvP talk / damage comparisons involved.

BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    I witnessed your lack of argument forced you into a switch of a completely different subject, so I followed suit. Trying to turn it around saying my argument is invalid is calling your argument invalid.

The issue was a glitch with nirvana tailsmen, and it was fixed. Your little rant about how much damage one class does vs another is irrelevant just like you're calling my PvP argument. You suck at this stop while you're slightly behind.

PS merchants make more money then any farmer could dream of and for that there is no APS / classes / PvP talk / damage comparisons involved.

this makes me tempted to join, since I prettymuch argue for a living it would be entertaining. but lets see how you pals do, oh and btw traz he brought the subject back on track so best think of soemthing new rather then just a follow suit comment
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Remove caster nirvana and remove aps, and let all ppl do a teamwork nirvana. thats the fix.
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Remove caster nirvana and remove aps, and let all ppl do a teamwork nirvana. thats the fix.

issue with that, is oringinal nirvana was made to do with teamwork, but the aps craze, most of them stopped allowing casters in, it's rare to find a normal vana with a cleric, it's the playerbase that turned it into caster, and aps/normal. even without aps the'll find whoever has highest dps, and take them while the others get shunned
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    issue with that, is oringinal nirvana was made to do with teamwork, but the aps craze, most of them stopped allowing casters in, it's rare to find a normal vana with a cleric, it's the playerbase that turned it into caster, and aps/normal. even without aps the'll find whoever has highest dps, and take them while the others get shunned

Casters do the same thing. I see many squads who won't take people without a certain weapon or refine, so don't just point the finger. Don't matter if its APS or Caster, people will exclude others.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Casters do the same thing. I see many squads who won't take people without a certain weapon or refine, so don't just point the finger. Don't matter if its APS or Caster, people will exclude others.

Pfffft I require a 81+ LP genie now to get in my BH squad.

SHIFT CLICK YOUR GENIES!!!!

b:avoid
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Zankanto - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Pfffft I require a 81+ LP genie now to get in my BH squad.

SHIFT CLICK YOUR GENIES!!!!

b:avoid

b:cry All my genies are under 80 LP! Now I can't do my BH!
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012

casters ask for +5 or higher TT99 which a lvl 100 should have. it's probably the weakest weapon you should have at lvl 100. at least that's how it is on sanctuary. were not agaisnt taking +2-3's so long as we keep a veno in squad for purging a boss if it frenzies for dying to slow, or they know what their doing and keep adds down. were not nearly as strict as 4-5.0 squads *basicly asking +8-10 r8 or higher. or r9's for the sin equivalent*. were just asking that they kept their gear up to date, nothing special. and tbh up to +5 refine and aquadash has higher dps then TT99 so that would probably be allowed in too.

edit: theirs a reason our runs take 30-50 minutes is becasue were not overly critical about op gear. and we let any caster in so long as we have atleast 1 cleric, 2 wizzy/psy, and 1 mystic. he'll i've done 5 cleric squads before lol.

2nd edit: those are basicly the minimum requirements to finish caster without all the bosses going frenzy. where as nirvana asks for nearly top aps every time. theirs a significant difference. we only ask TT99 +3-5 minimum merely because that's what the instance demands. if we have a r9 or something in the squad it's easy to be more lenient but not with your average group
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    edit: your on sanctuary so i dont see how that's possible. it's a fairly rare occason when a TT99 wep person isn't let in.

Maybe it just me and some friends that this happens to. I do have to say though, APS squads are far more willing to take my Seeker just for QPQ knowing that I have a 5.0 BM/3.33 Sin then Casters are for my 3 Sage Shatters and QPQ.
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ok guys here we go again... why casters need talismans to run caster nirvy that limits them to no more than 4 daily runs only while melee classes can run regular nirvy as much times as they want? don t you find this unfair? so my dear casters.. lets start QQing about this until someone hear our voices.. pls pls PWI stop **** the caster classes! we just want the chance to run our instance as many times as we want like melee classes can run their nirvana .. b:cry

I didn't read thru all the pages in this thread but just incase it wasn't said. Regular Nirvy can only be run 4 times daily. Just because people do not run it daily and hold their keys for 2x doesn't mean we get to run it as many times as we want. However; perhaps it would be nice if the Talisman worked like the keys and had no expiration time.