[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Options

Comments

• mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I AM A ****.

But thanks for driving this topic even further ahead and pissing even more people off... :)
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    childish insult

I made a panini! Want one?
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tonight is maint night. Let's wait till after that to QQ. Who knows, I might join you then. I have like 2 dozen chars in need of SP quests myself.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wait, you sit here insulting Mcfreak yet u have toons that're stalled too? classic rofl

and ya if this **** isn't fixed tonight i smell a mass exodus from PWI of new players and old alike. well maybe not mass but alot more then usual ..... I'm staying, only cause the toons i'm on are way past SP, or by the time they need it if it isnt' fixed by then..... i prolyl will leave just cause they suck so bad at fixing anything.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wait, you sit here insulting Mcfreak yet u have toons that're stalled too? classic rofl
    Yeah, isn't it strange that someone has some sense? It's almost like I have some form of rationale in this fishy brain of mine.

No man, I just know that complaining to anyone in this forum... ANYONE, won't do anything toward the cause. And I insult that kid because he's stupid, simple as that.

lol, people won't quit the game. This situation just isn't enough motivation for the majority.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    actually i've seen um... 100's on here adn in game say they're leaving if it isn't fixed soon. i guess u missed the 500+ page thread and all the other threads that came after it huh? The MAJORITY are pissd the hell off about this, and giving us a deadline to fix it and then NOT fixing it is just a slap in the face.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah, isn't it strange that someone has some sense? It's almost like I have some form of rationale in this fishy brain of mine.

No man, I just know that complaining to anyone in this forum... ANYONE, won't do anything toward the cause. And I insult that kid because he's stupid, simple as that.

lol, people won't quit the game. This situation just isn't enough motivation for the majority.

actualy by reading "his" posts I strongly believe that it's rather "she" than "he".

well, sorry if I wrong...
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    actually i've seen um... 100's on here adn in game say they're leaving if it isn't fixed soon. i guess u missed the 500+ page thread and all the other threads that came after it huh? The MAJORITY are pissd the hell off about this, and giving us a deadline to fix it and then NOT fixing it is just a slap in the face.
    I haven't missed those threads at all. I've just seen too many situations like this in other MMOs. Some changes to the game happens, everyone complains and threatens to leave on the forums, etc etc etc, but after a time, everything's the same as it has always been. Maybe the ones complaining did leave, but it's never enough to matter.

That's the main reason why crappy games dominate the MMO scene. Because most humans will settle for the **** they're given. ESPECIALLY MMO players.
    actualy by reading "his" posts I strongly believe that it's rather "she" than "he".

well, sorry if I wrong...
    Eh, she isn't using a character avatar, so I go by the universal default, "he".
  • Anyxiana - Heavens Tear
    Anyxiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think this topic needs to be locked or moderated... more than 50% of the posts are off topic b:scorn
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I made a panini! Want one?

Nah thanks but I rather enjoy the grilled steak and steamed veggies I just cooked.
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nah thanks but I rather enjoy the grilled steak and steamed veggies I just cooked.

Oh yum, I love steak but it hurts my jaw D:
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Geez I'm really happy about this revert. Yesterday when my boyfriend was playing with his lower level, he had to be guided by a higher level just to get through those PKers.. to me it felt like he had to walk into a base of blood thirsty criminals that would kill anyone if they don't act to what they do. My bf and his frd actually needed to ASK PERMISSION to enter and get through there, and kill mobs for quest safely. That is just unacceptable and totally disgusting -_-

Instead of following the Chinese Developers and follow whatever they change to THEIR version of the game, why can't you guys stick to what YOUR team believes to be good for us players? A wants to be dumb but B shouldn't follow the dumbness b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onehunglow - Sanctuary
    Onehunglow - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    will that revert be done on this maint ?
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Most likely not... seemed implied in another thread by frankie that it will be done when a large patch hits (something big that's supposedly going to add more end-game stuff to do, I don't know).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Another week goes by and nothing but localization changes.

Fixing SP is not a boutique item so it is not very important to PWE
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When you say extremely negative feedback, is that including the majority of the community of PWI? Or is it in relation to all these annoying whiners on the forums? I'm going to safely assume it's the latter. One may say in support of your statement, there is the reporting system via to the support staff that does take place, but ask yourself, how many of those are simply a rare and isolated incident? Rare and isolated incident blown out of proportion?

Let's consider a hypothetical situation for the sake of argument. Is there the possibility that a large portion of complaints and tickets are sent on the basis of a very few larger incidences? For example, on a happy Saturday afternoon, 10 people decide to take over SP, then a group of another 10 or 20 or however many people dive in for the enjoyment of PK to overrun those initial 10. Let's say they fail. So they go and send in a ticket then whine on the forums, sounds like a natural human reaction to me. Or let's say they gather a total of 50 people to overrun the initial 10 and succeed. However, in the process spectators and newer players become collateral damage. A fraction of the tickets and complaints on the forums can be attributed to collateral damage in the open PK area don't you think?

People can fly to reduce their death rate in SP. People can use the f9 function to spectate from safe zone in SP. People can use the illusion stone to teleport into the fb29 dungeon.

I'm going to make the next statement from pure suspicion and you people can debate it amongst your small community - small relative to the entire PWI community. A suspicion that a large number of individuals with the negative feedback are NOT even part of the PK environment in SP. They are simply looking for reasons to post on the forums, or complain about this and that, or simply for the thrill of the debate. Also, how often do all these people who are providing the negative feedback legitimately go into SP for a reasonable purpose. Tons right? Looking for trouble is really deemed legitimate? The percentage of people entering SP versus the percentage of people providing negative feedback is some absurd ratio, we all know this. Yet, we seek out a solution for the minority. Strange isn't it.

Besides the pricks who just want to kill everyone, there are such a large number of people who use this area to further develop and improve their abilities. The benefits definitely outweigh the costs by a long shot, when applied properly.

Surely my voice is of one and the distance in which it will travel in terms of practice and application is incredibly limited. All I'm asking is for people to use their heads and take a different perspective outside of what is in front of them (forums, tickets, etc.). You are all humans, generally speaking, you have the capability to think. Thinking involves the use of reason and the capacity to take things from an objective standpoint, or to be technical inter-subjective, that isn't so easy for everyone to do, but hey, gotta start somewhere :)

listen to the complaints of lower levels in the game instead of sitting here reading the forums..it was an ignorant idea to make it PK to begin with...there is all kinds of room outside of SP to pk. If I go in to help a lower level with a quest I don't expect to have to deal with someone trying to PK me...i want to get the quest completed and move on to something else..if you want to complain try complaining about not having a PVP arena..
  • denell
    denell Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What if ppl stopped ''feeding'' the game with their hard-earned money????Would that be a motivation for the Chinese Developers to change the SP in a matter of minutes?
    I know this is never going to happen, but....just wondering!!
  • SocialDesire - Archosaur
    SocialDesire - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    denell wrote: »
    What if ppl stopped ''feeding'' the game with their hard-earned money????Would that be a motivation for the Chinese Developers to change the SP in a matter of minutes?
    I know this is never going to happen, but....just wondering!!

How about this, let me tell you, I already have. Let me tell you another thing. As of December 15th, if SP has not been reverted.... PWE will lose me to DBOCom or some other company that actualy listens about glitches.
  • Alexangelo - Heavens Tear
    Alexangelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dear greedy PWI PPL,

this PK Thingy in the SP ist just another slap in the face of the real loyal players of PWI.
    the holy cow and only priority of PWI is our hard earned RL money. Of course, the cretins
    from the main PKing factions aka Enrage,Radiance and the other evil Twins are one reason that keeps rolling PWI, cause they all are cashplayers, but they r still the minority.
    What will happen if the majority, the NonPking Players leave the game, mabe Comlumbine massacre 2.0 would be a nice alternative for them, just an idea.
    PWI lied to us so many times, its hard to count, but the Secret Passage is a new peak of the Lies, PWI told us.
    just another disappointment, that we expiered here in that former great game.
    of course duelling might be a sportiv defiance for some ppl, but where is the defiance to kill low lvls, i just wonder.
    this behaviour of the PKer is really just another form of harassment, mabe we should be more or less happy, that these cretins just do it in PWI, at least until now.

a very disapointed disciple,
    Alexangelo
    b:sad b:cry b:angry
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Is there any idea yet on when this reverting thing will happen?
    My low level alts can't even get their fb 29 done, simply because they get killed by a guardian tombstone the moment they teleport in.
    It really saddens me that loyal players have to wait so incredibly long until something changes.b:cry

:edit: Just re-read the first post.... It has been 3 to 4 weeks since that post and it's still not changed. I've lost all hope that this will be fixed within a 365 day timeframe.
  • Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    from the main PKing factions aka Enrage,Radiance and the other evil Twins are one reason that keeps rolling PWI, cause they all are cashplayers, but they r still the minority.

Someone's ignorant.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Is there any idea yet on when this reverting thing will happen?
    My low level alts can't even get their fb 29 done, simply because they get killed by a guardian tombstone the moment they teleport in.
    It really saddens me that loyal players have to wait so incredibly long until something changes.b:cry

:edit: Just re-read the first post.... It has been 3 to 4 weeks since that post and it's still not changed. I've lost all hope that this will be fixed within a 365 day timeframe.

We are actually 5 weeks past Frankie's first edit telling us it would be 3-4 weeks. This is obviously not a priority for management but then the bleeding of players not coming back doesnt seem to be noticed either. But good news is if you go to Facebook you can enter into a chance to be bribed to play in a poor attempt to lure more players to PWI. I dont know why they think they will get many more players when as soon as people get to SP they quit.
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The only positive thing I have to say about this game by now is that I like the customisation options. That is all really.
    My money is all going into an unnamed game that became free to play some time ago, has 9 awesome classes and is a lot of fun to play on private servers with friends. I can't tell you what game it is for I might break the rules of the forum but I can say it has a RED and BLU team xD
    Sorry PWE, no more cash from me.

Also, is it just me that wonders why we haven't heard anything from Frankie since page 31 of this topic?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This is some of the slowest [BREAKING NEWS] ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • clickslave
    clickslave Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This is some of the slowest [BREAKING NEWS] ever.

b:quietb:shutup <3

edit: i guess the news that it was changing back was all that was EXCITING... not the solution or timeframe of the actual fix
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kinda reminds me of the Breaking News Slowpoke.....
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Which will come first: Snow men or SP fix?
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Which will come first: Snow men or SP fix?

At the rate they're going? Probably snow men b:sadb:surrender
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Snowmen, valentine sale, easter sale, 4th of july sale, thanksgiving sale and christmas event will probably all happen before the fix of SP, in that order.
  • Alexangelo - Heavens Tear
    Alexangelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Someone's ignorant.

hello mrs. tenasia ignorant

i am not ignorant, i just pointed out that some brain- and social damage player, pay for
    their assumptive right to torture inculpable players, that choosed a PVE server for a
    good reason, they won`t get Killed for fun from other players.

my Sincere condolences PWI,
    Alexangelo

PS: NO MORE RL MONEY