[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Comments

• Sanna - Momaganon
    Sanna - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    From what i can understand PWI staff is basing their whole customer service on cyber bullying and extortion. (buy zen or we will harass you forever).
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The long delays to fix simple code change back to what it was prior to the blunder shows the developers have given up on PWI. Even if the change came today... could it reverse the damage done? All the new players who left due to frustration over SP. All the older players who left as SP was the last straw. All the players who are just putting up with PWI until new games come out. What is really sad is we have seen less then poor attempts to even communicate with the players. Four weeks after the given timetable and we hear a one sentence answer of soon?!? We hear of people getting banned for different reasons and we are left to speculate if PWE is finally getting off its A$$ to ban people for abusing glitches or do they all seem to belong to this mysterious region which now belongs to a blackout? **** poor communication does not HELP any F#cked up situation.

Each and everyday that passes is just one more day PWE is bleeding players. I dont feel sorry for the players who payed out huge amounts of cash just to gear up as they should have known this is just entertainment. I feel sorry for the people who invested in company stock thinking the developers were competent and management had a desire to build this game instead of tank it.
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Fix SP now

By allowing this to continue, Perfect World Internationalis promoting cyber bullying and extortion.

So being PKed on an online game is cyber bullying? No one is throwing insults or taunting you. How is it cyberbullying?
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Fix SP now

By allowing this to continue, Perfect World Entertainment is promoting cyber bullying and extortion.
    No one that can read your post CAN fix it, you flapjack.
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So being PKed on an online game is cyber bullying? No one is throwing insults or taunting you. How is it cyberbullying?

Not being PK-ed but being PK-ed against your own will. Well interesting thing about your taunting sentence... Doesn't it consider by taunting that players from enrage guild purposely draw silver frost and kill in front all the others that needs him and then kill rest of the players?
    And about your cyberbulling... My character was killed while i was collecting wheel of earth. Sin waited in stealth patiently and killed me on purpose while i was in the middle of collecting. Hmm kinda makes me wonder were you even in game past month?
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Not being PK-ed but being PK-ed against your own will. Well interesting thing about your taunting sentence... Doesn't it consider by taunting that players from enrage guild purposely draw silver frost and kill in front all the others that needs him and then kill rest of the players?
    And about your cyberbulling... My character was killed while i was collecting wheel of earth. Sin waited in stealth patiently and killed me on purpose while i was in the middle of collecting. Hmm kinda makes me wonder were you even in game past month?

The quests you need are not going to magically dissapear. They will still be there even if you're killed. If you don't finish it due to PK'ers, try again at a later time.
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The quests you need are not going to magically dissapear. They will still be there even if you're killed. If you don't finish it due to PK'ers, try again at a later time.

I know that but try to explain that to rest of the players, especially new ones. Point is that even if you ask nicely on HT server they will kill you anyway. And it's always one guild that causes trouble. b:sad
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Repeatedly PKing a lvl 20 sin trying to do their weapon token quest is the same as cyber bullying. Do you think it is ok for an adult to go beat up kindergartners for fun?

These people are camped out in Secret Passage and intentionally preventing characters 1/4 their lvl from doing their quests. What do you call it??? A fair fight ??????????
    edited October 2011

These people have been camped out in SP for 6 weeks now .... How long are people supposed to wait?????
    edited October 2011
    I know that but try to explain that to rest of the players, especially new ones. Point is that even if you ask nicely on HT server they will kill you anyway. And it's always one guild that causes trouble. b:sad

Yep

The 2 sins I tried to bring in for their weapon token were repeatedly killed by _Evil_Angel. I bet most her kill count is from lvl 20s
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    These people have been camped out in SP for 6 weeks now .... How long are people supposed to wait?????

oh c'mon, if you waited 6 weeks can't you wait 6 more?
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    any1 who plays this game more then 3 months know kill count got disabled so saying stuff like the person above me jsut proves it new players dont think jsut go with the crowd
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Repeatedly PKing a lvl 20 sin trying to do their weapon token quest is the same as cyber bullying. Do you think it is ok for an adult to go beat up kindergartners for fun?

These people are camped out in Secret Passage and intentionally preventing characters 1/4 their lvl from doing their quests. What do you call it??? A fair fight ??????????

Stop over exaggerating things. You are not a little kid, and an adult is not going to beat you up. IT'S AN ONLINE GAME. Also why are level 20's doing the weapon token quest, wait till your fb29 lolol.

There are good people on the server that will help if you ask nicely. Not every server is full of "childish" PK'ers. No one is forcing you to do the quests, you can skip them.
    edited October 2011
    Stop over exaggerating things. You are not a little kid, and an adult is not going to beat you up. IT'S AN ONLINE GAME. Also why are level 20's doing the weapon token quest, wait till your fb29 lolol.

There are good people on the server that will help if you ask nicely. Not every server is full of "childish" PK'ers. No one is forcing you to do the quests, you can skip them.

By the time they are 30 they are doing the next weapon token quest in the 39 cave.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011

They just dont get it. If people could just come in at a different time do you think there would be PAGES and PAGES of people complaining? If people did not already try to be polite and ask to pass then get repeatedly killed dont ya think someone would have tried it?

Sorry Ms_Mystic but the idiots who come here to belittle the people who are complaining about SP are more pathetic then those who are harassing low levels. They are apathetic to the harassment and choose to ignore it as they embrace it.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yep

The 2 sins I tried to bring in for their weapon token were repeatedly killed by _Evil_Angel. I bet most her kill count is from lvl 20s

Too bad they froze the kil counts when this STARTED and these idiots are wasting their time one shotting lvl 20's....... unless, .......... o wait they really DO like being d!cks to people.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Maybe because u GET the weapon token at lvl 20 and u USE the weapon at lvl 22? why the hell would we wait till lvl 29+????? MORON.....

And before u try to say there's no reason for us to complain.... ROLL A TOON ON HEAVEN"S TEAR and see how it is. Enrage and all the other random douches dont' let anyone do *****! Christ I bet the only reason I GOT my weapon token done on a mini sin was cause i went in at like 1 am..... right b4 bed.

Of course u can wait till 21 and port in but ya.... still.......
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011

WHY are you supporting these people? Have you even played on HT? If no then you should before you even try to comment further. Why should OUR play time be minimized or forced to be put on hold while some idiot gets to freely play? Thanks for your opinion but frankly we could care less of your opinion because it solved NOTHING and only gets those of us upset even more upset as we clearly see you as dumb as those harassing others for enjoyment.
    edited October 2011

Sorry! I forgot, some people are unable to understand the comparison.

1) Their next weapon token quest is in the 39 cave at lvl 30

2) Repeatedly killing a player 1/4 of your lvl is not winning a fair fight. Hence the analogy of an adult beating up someone in kindergarten.

3) I did ask the people to let the 2 sins, I was trying to help, in to do their quest and they got repeatedly killed by lvl 101+ characters.

4) Why do you think it is ok for these people to prevent low level characters from doing their quests.

5) I have been on the Heavens Tear server for almost 3 years and I have a lot of time on my characters. Why should I throw that all away because the game encourages people to be mean to the low level people that I am trying to help?

I am sorry that I broke your rules and tried to be nice to low level characters. I was brought up that way a long time ago. And YES. I am not a kid. I happen to be retired.
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    They just dont get it. If people could just come in at a different time do you think there would be PAGES and PAGES of people complaining? If people did not already try to be polite and ask to pass then get repeatedly killed dont ya think someone would have tried it?

Sorry Ms_Mystic but the idiots who come here to belittle the people who are complaining about SP are more pathetic then those who are harassing low levels. They are apathetic to the harassment and choose to ignore it as they embrace it.

TY b:victory
    edited October 2011
    any1 who plays this game more then 3 months know kill count got disabled so saying stuff like the person above me jsut proves it new players dont think jsut go with the crowd

Just because the site no longer shows it does not mean it does not exist. If the game did not keep track, the names over our head would all be the same color instead of white pink & red depending on our PK results.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    PWI lets kiddies play. Kiddies have no conscience, thus love ganking anything they can attack.

We're just gonna have to live with it till PWE gets the fix.
    edited October 2011
    oh c'mon, if you waited 6 weeks can't you wait 6 more?

I can wait but I am the person trying to help them. In another 6 weeks the sins I was trying to help could be lvl 60 or higher.
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender I'm not trying to say that harassment is okay, I just don't think it's a huge deal. I understand it makes people angry, but why are you going to waste your anger on a game?

Also, spewing insults at me doesn't make you any better then those PK'ing in SP. Just because I do not support or like your opinion doesn't mean I am a child.

I hope this all gets sorted out.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender I'm not trying to say that harassment is okay, I just don't think it's a huge deal. I understand it makes people angry, but why are you going to waste your anger on a game?

Also, spewing insults at me doesn't make you any better then those PK'ing in SP. Just because I do not support or like your opinion doesn't mean I am a child.

I hope this all gets sorted out.

The situation does NOT get better having people come here to minimize what is clearly more then just one or two people upset. I find it a huge insult for ANYONE to come here just to minimize others complaints about SP. If you want to be in favor of the change or praise PWI for taking their time at doing things then start your own thread. Anyone else is only making those who have a complaint even more angry and even more willing to KEEP posting with the complaint until its over.

So YES... if you came here to just say... its no big deal... dont bother. You have some real nerve to argue anyone else is being childish while coming here to minimize others complaints. If you want to come here to sling insults by minimizing other people's complaints then dont bother trying to point fingers when others stand up for their opinions when you cast the first stone.

Here is a simple answer to you... if you dont share the complaint... SHUT IT. When you have a complaint ... we wont bother coming to your thread telling you how childish your complaint might be.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I really hope they fix this today or next week. I have 2 characters just sitting who I really need to get into SP and I can't go in without getting smacked or have a sin pop out from stealth and kill my poor low levels.

And I'm not going to skip SP. I want to do my quests. I'm not a hyper noob FC glitcher. I'll get to 105 when I feel like it and do it the nice not rule/game breaking way.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Words
    Proof that people just like starting stuff.

Your complaints aren't gonna do a damned thing. If anything, whoever's QQing about your QQing is trying to do you a favor - That is, help save your breath.

IJS.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Some B U L L S H I T.

And you arent doing the SAME?
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I really hope they fix this today or next week. I have 2 characters just sitting who I really need to get into SP and I can't go in without getting smacked or have a sin pop out from stealth and kill my poor low levels.

And I'm not going to skip SP. I want to do my quests. I'm not a hyper noob FC glitcher. I'll get to 105 when I feel like it and do it the nice not rule/game breaking way.

Me too..I have 6 chars waiting to lvl because of this(most 30 and 40 chars). BM is now stalled on Frost(don't care if it's "OHT" or not, I like doing ALL of my quests). They sure are dragging a$$ on fixing this.b:angry
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Words
    Nope.