[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Comments

• Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hello mrs. tenasia ignorant

i am not ignorant, i just pointed out that some brain- and social damage player, pay for
    their assumptive right to torture inculpable players, that choosed a PVE server for a
    good reason, they won`t get Killed for fun from other players.

my Sincere condolences PWI,
    Alexangelo

PS: NO MORE RL MONEY

Stating that ALL Enrage/Radiance faction members charge money to play the game is ignorant.

You have lost this argument.
  • tini08
    tini08 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hey all,

Due to the extremely negative feedback about the recent change to Secret Passage, the developers have agreed to revert it to its original state - the way that it was before the change.

From what I understand, the change is about to be implemented on the Chinese servers, and it will soon take place over here as well.

Thank you for all of your feedback on the matter :)

Update: Just wanted to be up front with you all and set a realistic expectation-

The way that we get content from China is that, instead of giving us one new thing every week or two, they wait a few weeks and then give us a bigger patch with multiple things. Doing it this way makes it easier to test and ensures a more stable client for us.

For this reason, the reversion to Secret Passage will come to us as part of one of these "content-bundles". What this means is that we will not be receiving it next week, and probably not the following week either. The patch with the reversion should be in our version in 3-4 weeks, along with some other cool new content.

So yeah, I'm sorry it has to take this long, but just know that it's on its way, and will be here within the above time-frame.

Also, some of you have asked whether we will now start punishing players for PKing in SP. The answer is that PK will still be allowed in there until it is actually changed with the patch. Remember, the change was made intentionally, so it's not like people are exploiting a bug here.

Thanks all, and let me know if you have any further questions.

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh Like this is really going to happen. I bet it wont be fixed until the next few years. And sometimes I wonder why I wanted to play again.b:surrender
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Still no fix to SP, what a lazy bunch of losers. Honestly the only reason I don't leave the game entirely is because I'm a guild leader with 140+ actual players, however it's become obvious to me that not a single worthless troll working for this company give a damn about bringing in new players I'm willing to take the safe bet that 90% of them are r9 +12 refine with garnet gems and such cash playing bullies that go into SP just for the sake of bullying the lowbies thinking they are soooo cool bc they can one hit them. Everyone knows that nobody with a brain would have made SP a pk zone so the only possible alternative is that is was intentional to promote bullying. To bad I'm high enough lvl now that I can make money in game on my own. That's right PWE not another ******n dime from me. ,,l,,
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Revert the secret passage instance back to before PvP was enabled. Dev's are making a big mistake if they don't revert, considering there is so much hate against this and people saying they're going to stop buying gold. Really PWI, you're better than this.. Guess you really don't give a **** about your community. You shouldn't say PWI is your most important game when you won't even change something for the better, even after hundreds of people are angry.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    secret passage is.... not... not fix..ed b:sad I cant... I cant take it anymore! b:cry I cant finish my quests, I want to play a game but griefers dont allow me, Im so sad, nobody loves me, I'll delete my character, delete my account, delete my facebook, delete my girlfriend and I dont want to play anymore meehehee b:cry I quit game, I dont want to live anymore, leave me alone you **** b:cry

btw, you wont see me in the forums anymore!!
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I kinda liked having a place to go PVP. Obviously SP was a bad location choice. I mean, why not the arena? Isn't that just sitting there doing nothing anyway?

It would be nice to still have the option of a PVP area with no penalty. Personally I think it would be even better if it were like PV or something where you get sent to a different instance based on your level range. Then newbs who want to try PVP without being slaughtered within two seconds would be on somewhat more even ground. Personally I'm not into PVP but even I tried out SP along with some guildies. We didn't get to do much because some jerk of a sin would come into the room we were in off to the side while trying to figure everything out, but I doubt that shocks anyone. Just reinforces my impression that there should be some sort of free-for-all area and then areas restricted by level range.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    btw, that venomancer guy Frankie asked me to tell you this:
    Dear cash shopers... oh yea, and players, we extreemely sorry, but looks like fixed sp may cause client crash. would be unsafe to release this fix, so sp will be left in its current state. have a good day.

something like that...
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    dear hidory it will be my plesure to one shoot u whever i see ur lowlie self
    r9 armnor r8 hammer 101 barb b:pleased
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    btw, that venomancer guy Frankie asked me to tell you this:

something like that...

Please don't post false communication from GMs. This is misleading and can get you banned.

Thanks!b:thanks
  • seaspray0
    seaspray0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When? WHEN? You said this was going to happen in about 3 weeks over a month ago. Is PWI handing us a BS story and hoping this all blows over?
  • Youleeah - Lost City
    Youleeah - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    kind of pointless so what if you can fly and kill blue names with no drawback, just kill some mobs outside and teleport in. Whats so hard about doing that? b:irritated
  • tini08
    edited October 2011
    seaspray0 wrote: »
    When? WHEN? You said this was going to happen in about 3 weeks over a month ago. Is PWI handing us a BS story and hoping this all blows over?

Pretty much. It's what they've always done.
  • Darqueanisa - Raging Tide
    Darqueanisa - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    TROLLOLOLOLOL

Is what I dob:shutup

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    PWI Doesn't care
    One red cent about you!!b:pleased
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    seaspray0 wrote: »

PWE wants to make sure they have gotten rid of enough players to justify closing this game down. Much easier to shut it down then to actually FIX the game.
  • tini08
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    PWE wants to make sure they have gotten rid of enough players to justify closing this game down. Much easier to shut it down then to actually FIX the game.

lmao b:laughb:chuckle But I don't think they would shut down their precious cash cow.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    dear hidory it will be my plesure to one shoot u whever i see ur lowlie self
    r9 armnor r8 hammer 101 barb b:pleased

try it b:pleased good luck.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    tini08 wrote: »
    lmao b:laughb:chuckle But I don't think they would shut down their precious cash cow.

Lets see... vet players are leaving. Pwr lvl players will have their gear soon. New players have evaporated. What cash cow? PWI ... WAS... the cash cow. Businesses dont go crazy with drastic sales IF business is good. But if you wish to think things are running smooth and nothing is wrong... go for it.
  • Courtneyabwy - Lost City
    Courtneyabwy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hmmm maybe i should open up aoe in front of the fb 29 tele entrance so no one can even port in Mahahahahaha....seriously ppl go do some quests that don't involve secret passage geeesh.
    Haterz Gunna Hate b:laugh
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hmmm maybe i should open up aoe in front of the fb 29 tele entrance so no one can even port in Mahahahahaha....seriously ppl go do some quests that don't involve secret passage geeesh.

it is people like you that are makeing secret passage a problem get out of your mommies basement and give your daddy back his credit card and get a real life you CYBERBULLY
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Please don't post false communication from GMs. This is misleading and can get you banned.

Thanks!b:thanks

well how about fixing the problem instead of feeding us a line of BS
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Update: Just wanted to be up front with you all and set a realistic expectation-

The way that we get content from China is that, instead of giving us one new thing every week or two, they wait a few weeks and then give us a bigger patch with multiple things. Doing it this way makes it easier to test and ensures a more stable client for us.

For this reason, the reversion to Secret Passage will come to us as part of one of these "content-bundles". What this means is that we will not be receiving it next week, and probably not the following week either. The patch with the reversion should be in our version in 3-4 weeks, along with some other cool new content.

So yeah, I'm sorry it has to take this long, but just know that it's on its way, and will be here within the above time-frame.

Also, some of you have asked whether we will now start punishing players for PKing in SP. The answer is that PK will still be allowed in there until it is actually changed with the patch. Remember, the change was made intentionally, so it's not like people are exploiting a bug here.

Thanks all, and let me know if you have any further questions.

If someone has questions - ask, but read above beforehand.

Company "get content from China", not do it but "get".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    If someone has questions - ask, but read above beforehand.

Company "get content from China", not do it but "get".

Before you start telling others to READ something.... why dont ya take the time to ACTUALLY READ the content...

"For this reason, the reversion to Secret Passage will come to us as part of one of these "content-bundles". What this means is that we will not be receiving it next week, and probably not the following week either. The patch with the reversion should be in our version in 3-4 weeks, along with some other cool new content.

So yeah, I'm sorry it has to take this long, but just know that it's on its way, and will be here within the above time-frame."

Week 6 almost finished and no patch. Communication is one of the jobs of our CM... If this is the best communication we can get considering it was stated China was already implementing their change six weeks ago.... FAIL!
  • Annellia - Sanctuary
    Annellia - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    From what I know from my work, when an affiliated company (lets call it PWI) has a problem, they get in contact with the bosses (let's call them Chinese Developers) and find a solution to the problem the soonest possible...not 1 month+ after....
    But then again, this is only my opinion from personal experience.
  • Courtneyabwy - Lost City
    Courtneyabwy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    it is people like you that are makeing secret passage a problem get out of your mommies basement and give your daddy back his credit card and get a real life you CYBERBULLY

trolollolol....Last time i checked pwi-Lost City is a pvp server!!! in other words players can pk each other. Ist how the game was intended to be played. cyberbully...seriously made me lol. You personally attack me on forums and call me a bully.........ok. You need get a reality check, this is just a game!!!
    Haterz Gunna Hate b:laugh
  • khethos0001
    khethos0001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    trolollolol....Last time i checked pwi-Lost City is a pvp server!!! in other words players can pk each other. Ist how the game was intended to be played. cyberbully...seriously made me lol. You personally attack me on forums and call me a bully.........ok. You need get a reality check, this is just a game!!!

You're on a PvP server, so your server rules don't apply to the issue here. You already enter forced PvP at Lv30 and by going on a PvP server, it means you want it. Most of the players on PvE severs chose PvE for less hassles in our gaming experience.

Notice: PvE servers give PK Immunity to Blue Name Players. They also do not enter PvP until Lv30 I believe. White name is a choice in PvE servers, not a requirement.

We lose that in SP to where everyone no matter what level (now even those below 30 can be killed in Blue Name) or PK status, they're killable in SP. There are some quests that are in SP that require bossing in there, so higher levels might be called in to help. Not all people 85+ want to PK or do any form of PvP, so those people will be trying to enter SP to help the lower level players get their bossing done so there will be more diversity in the higher level rankings later on.

Would you always want to be fighting the same people over and over, or would you much rather have some variety on the battlefield and let some lower levels actually level and get some gear so PvP is a challenge? I'm sure you don't want a permanent pissing match for who can one shot the most n00bs in one go.
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I picked Harshlands without knowing it was a PK server, just that it sounded cool and was east side b:chuckle
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    You're on a PvP server, so your server rules don't apply to the issue here. You already enter forced PvP at Lv30 and by going on a PvP server, it means you want it. Most of the players on PvE severs chose PvE for less hassles in our gaming experience.

Notice: PvE servers give PK Immunity to Blue Name Players. They also do not enter PvP until Lv30 I believe. White name is a choice in PvE servers, not a requirement.

We lose that in SP to where everyone no matter what level (now even those below 30 can be killed in Blue Name) or PK status, they're killable in SP. There are some quests that are in SP that require bossing in there, so higher levels might be called in to help. Not all people 85+ want to PK or do any form of PvP, so those people will be trying to enter SP to help the lower level players get their bossing done so there will be more diversity in the higher level rankings later on.

Would you always want to be fighting the same people over and over, or would you much rather have some variety on the battlefield and let some lower levels actually level and get some gear so PvP is a challenge? I'm sure you don't want a permanent pissing match for who can one shot the most n00bs in one go.

DUHHHHHHH thats what they want is to laugh and say they killed this many people and thats all the PK GANKERS are after is a high kill count they don't care what any1 else thinks
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011

i am in sanctuary its a PvE server so get you little butt out into the real world and get a real job you PK GANKER
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i am in sanctuary its a PvE server so get you little butt out into the real world and get a real job you PK GANKER

Do all people from PvE servers act as rude as you do?
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Do all people from PvE servers act as rude as you do?

only when we are forced to put up with GANKERS LIKE YOU YOU DUMD IDOIT