[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

1293031323335»

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Sorry I am faster then those actually employed for PWE... I wont say SOON and six months later give you the update. I know its what you expect.

The point was that you acted like your post was predicting something, when in fact it had been posted before you made your edit.

Nice attempt at trolling legitimate users, though... keep it up and you won't be posting here much longer.b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Small thx for the fix, my alt will need Sliverfrost soon after I solo a few more FC runs. Timed it perfectly.

b:pleasedb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    The point was that you acted like your post was predicting something, when in fact it had been posted before you made your edit.

Nice attempt at trolling legitimate users, though... keep it up and you won't be posting here much longer.b:bye

Legitimate... Whatever. Close the thread since the patch is here. My post was a joke pointing to the fact it took 7 weeks AFTER we were told it was coming. Plenty of TROLLING and naming going on threw out the SP threads which WERE ignored. Plenty of **** to go around.
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    Not my thread, so I don't choose when it closes.

That's completely up to frankie, though I don't see it taking too much longer.b:chuckle
  • Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Secret Passage Change

Due to popular demand, game mechanics and pvp rules within the Secret Passage dungeon (567, 743) have been modified:

Flight no longer possible.

PVP for characters under level 30 no longer possible.

Blue-named characters can no longer be attacked in the dungeon.

So Forced PK is no longer possible in Secret Passage - and no longer possible preventing people from doing their Cultivation quests???
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    Secret Passage Change

Due to popular demand, game mechanics and pvp rules within the Secret Passage dungeon (567, 743) have been modified:

Flight no longer possible.

PVP for characters under level 30 no longer possible.

Blue-named characters can no longer be attacked in the dungeon.

So Forced PK is no longer possible in Secret Passage - and no longer possible preventing people from doing their Cultivation quests???

The large and colored text really had no rhyme or reason... were you trying to make a point or ask a question? b:shutup
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The large and colored text really had no rhyme or reason... were you trying to make a point or ask a question? b:shutup

from what i understand... it still sounds like bad news for the white names who try and help the blue names or lower white names with culti quests

what im getting at...

Blue Names: cannot pk or be pked
    White Names: can pk or be pked still

again, thats what im seeing from the initial post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    from what i understand... it still sounds like bad news for the white names who try and help the blue names or lower white names with culti quests

what im getting at...

Blue Names: cannot pk or be pked
    White Names: can pk or be pked still

again, thats what im seeing from the initial post

However, if you're impeding a player's Spiritual Cultivation (which would include those necessary to kill the mobs required), it's bannable.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    However, if you're impeding a player's Spiritual Cultivation (which would include those necessary to kill the mobs required), it's bannable.

good, i enjoy helping fellow players out. just hopefully you dont get instantly booted out if you do end up pked in there so a screenshot can be taken for reporting purposes. but another question resides... if someone tries to pk you and you pk them to defend yourself, is that bannable as well? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    good, i enjoy helping fellow players out. just hopefully you dont get instantly booted out if you do end up pked in there so a screenshot can be taken for reporting purposes. but another question resides... if someone tries to pk you and you pk them to defend yourself, is that bannable as well? b:avoid

I would assume self-defense wouldn't be bannable. However, since you attacked back, the other player can't be considered at fault and banned.
  • Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yup, you got it... Was making a point & asking a question, colours to highlight and brighten the points of confusion still haunting this text and in my head b:puzzled

Btw, i agree the sizes were a bit much so i edited that, sorry
  • tinkagirl
    tinkagirl Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I would assume self-defense wouldn't be bannable. However, since you attacked back, the other player can't be considered at fault and banned.

if they hit u first then surely they are at fault regardless if u try and defend yourself against them??
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Even though it was much later than promised, at least the revert is here.
    Thank you pwe devs for finally releasing it to the game. Didn't have to add Princess Celestia as a mount though....