Let your voice be heard

Comments

• Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Good catch on Hao Chen.

Need to spam his facebook account with messages asking for improvements. At least get to see if the Development Manager gives a ****.

I just left Hao Chen a message on facebook.

Now we wait and see.
    I did the same. I also am glad I've been takign a sabbatical from PW, it saves me the hassle of having to like PWI on facebook to get my Blessing, unliking, then reporting PWI for spam and other facebook crimes.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I did the same. I also am glad I've been takign a sabbatical from PW, it saves me the hassle of having to like PWI on facebook to get my Blessing, unliking, then reporting PWI for spam and other facebook crimes.

I took sabbatical the day Harassment was 100% approved by Frankie going against their own TOS.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    I took sabbatical the day Harassment was 100% approved by Frankie going against their own TOS.
    I'm sure many others have taken sabbaticals as well. I like the game, it itself is fun. So I won't just "leave". But, I will not be returning from this sabbatical until something is done. I'll pop in every so often on my veno to say hello to my buddies, and maybe do a tt run, but other than that, I am busy with some other, more fun games. I'm also busy doing a 2-player Unknown difficulty playthrough with my boyfriend in Tales of the Abyss.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I agree with what the OP is doing, but like some other more "constructive" posts are suggesting, and not these Dr. Phail psychology wannabe's, I believe you should be limiting your letter to explain specifics in two ways: a) Presume they are stupid and know nothing about the game, meaning going into such detail being unnecessary. b) Tailor your complaints the way you would take notice if you were a board member and not using language that players who play the game would use. Talking about a herc for example isn't going to do much to make a board member care. However, you could directly state that development of the game does not meet expectations which shaves off a lot of fluff that would be passed over and deemed nitpicking. If they reply asking for examples, give them, but emphasize crucial points for a game.

The cynic inside says they simply won't care.. I mean hell, their own publisher has to sit there and beg and plead with them just to stop ****ing up Duke chats alone for this version, and they still **** it up on a constant basis. However, it can't hurt to try.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All Michael ever does is berate peoples intelligence to look like his is higher than most. In reality he is an average fatty with a low self esteem.

No, I actually support the good ideas and aren't afraid to call someone on their excessive stupidity. *points at you* In reality my dad will beat up your dad and you wish you had my bank account balance? lol

I've no animosity towards Michael despite his armchair psychiatrist rants against me and his in ability to see that the point of this thread or his insistence that i'm only allowed to reply to him instead of pointing out his general attempts to derail the thread in my reply to him. In doing so though, I only helped him derail it further. So i'll stop. b:surrender :P

*pat pat* Everything will be right when the meds kick in. b:pleased

In all seriousness though, your trolling skills are improving just a little.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2011
    Well, due to the huge amount of feedback, they are rolling back and reverting SP to the way it was. (see post by Frankie)

This is the fastest they have ever gone back on something that got screwed up like this. I'm not saying it's my thread and information that made the change, hell I'm still waiting on the translation from ChaoticShelly. But it's not going to stop me from letting the momentum fall back. I'm open to suggestions for a new letter detailing some of the other failures in the game. Primarily focused at fixing some of the damn bugs and maybe re-opening the original arenas.

Thank you all, let us not allow the pressure on them to fall now.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leafdance - Dreamweaver
    Leafdance - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If as an EMPLOYEE or business owner you chose to embrace something as da.mn dumb as this idea with ZERO thought of the outcome and slowed response in changing it back... you would not have to worry about us crazy customers... you would be UNEMPLOYED. The only reason this game gets away with it is because its a free to play game. If this was an actual retail establishment that was promoting harassment by other consumers... there would have been a police officer at your door and SHUT YOU DOWN.

I don't embrace any of this at all. All I meant was that if it's my job and my boss says do it, then I do it. Otherwise, yes, I do have a choice too... quit my job. Are you going to pay my bills if I do because my views are different from my boss' view?

I will tell you the same thing I have told many others... if you don't like the way it's going, then leave. We all complain about things we don't like on these forums, to friends, etc. Sending complaints to their workplace, I have no issue with that. What I do have an issue with is when some psycho decides to track an EMPLOYEE down at that employee's PERSONAL place of residence.

You are quick to point out the harrassment factor, but it sounds like you are OK with harrassing these EMPLOYEES who are just doing their jobs... kind of hypocritical to me.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Perfect World Developers,

I thank you for your renewed interests in the player base. We have noticed some of the recent fixes you have done and thank you for your swift response to the problem with player killing in Secret Passage. However, there are still some pressing issues that have been ignored that we, the player base would like you to fix. We have condensed these to a bullted list for brevity's sake.

o Please fix the rubber banding glitch, it can often interrupt gameplay. This is especially troublesome when a player becomes stuck during non business hours.

oPlease fix the cleric magic shell glitch. It doesn't overwrite like the other buffs do and severely impedes a cleric's ability to do it's job.

o Please make an attempt to balance the classes. As it stands now, many people who chose to play magic classes are much poorer and are discriminated against in squads due to their lack of power in instances. We leave it up to you to determine how to best do this. Caster Nirvana is a step in the right direction.

oPlease remove the entrance fee for Lunar (?) That's the one with insane for BH100 right?

oWe need a new farming instance for level 100 players that requires rainbow squad

oPlease fix skill descriptions so that players know what they do before they purchase them

We appreciate your time.

PWI international playerbase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    I don't embrace any of this at all. All I meant was that if it's my job and my boss says do it, then I do it. Otherwise, yes, I do have a choice too... quit my job. Are you going to pay my bills if I do because my views are different from my boss' view?

I will tell you the same thing I have told many others... if you don't like the way it's going, then leave. We all complain about things we don't like on these forums, to friends, etc. Sending complaints to their workplace, I have no issue with that. What I do have an issue with is when some psycho decides to track an EMPLOYEE down at that employee's PERSONAL place of residence.

You are quick to point out the harrassment factor, but it sounds like you are OK with harrassing these EMPLOYEES who are just doing their jobs... kind of hypocritical to me.

If YOUR job is to record the complains and be the person who goes between the consumer and management then its YOUR job to act quickly when something was so controversial. If you CHOOSE not to do your job in that case then YOU would get fired quickly on your own failure to do YOUR job. As far as sending complaints to their PERSONAL place of residence was NEVER endorsed... when I said go to your door it was your WORK PLACE DOOR. While others brought up going for a personal Facebook page I think I was clear at going for their investors which is perfectly acceptable from a business standpoint.

I am glad you are a good little worker bee but even the lowest man on a job who sees a train wreck coming has the right and DUTY to point it out. Someone with your thinking could have very well been the worker who sank the titanic while doing his job of cleaning the deck ignoring the ice ahead. A good employee does only whats asked... a GREAT employee does the job asked while giving important feedback when they see a crisis or see ways of improving the job. Harassment would be if they COULD NOT do anything. Each of the paid employees who watched these threads COULD do something and obviously DID something or there would be no change. Just like one hitting a level 30 player by a level 100. The level 30 player could do NOTHING to defend against that attack but the employees COULD in communicating both to their bosses AND to their customers.

I think the MODs did a good job of letting those who were upset that the MODs could not do anything but let Frankie know and Frankie must have done a good job of proving a point to the boss as the change is being made. Could you have done the same job because you clearly stated you would just follow what you are told instead of communicating?
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    give us a shorter letter and we could spam their email inbox en masse
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    What thread got Necroed?

Haha, none. It's because you crazy American people put the month befor the day when you state a date. And I was pretty tired when I read it so I didn't notice and thought "aaah Dec 2010" which reminds me I would like to have a realtime-chrono-feature for PWI, which makes it possible to travel back in time to a point, let's say two years ago, just b4 ani-packs when everybody was happy and... wait they were not happy they were raging about OP Venos, gold foil scams, expensive dragon quest, stealing mid mats and other stuff. Oh well... change that into: When not 80% of my friends had quit the game for various reasons.
    b:surrender

Alright everybody try the following now: Put your chrono-key into a random person's mouth, turn it around and see what happens. *starts by turning a key in SylenThunder's mouth*
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
    edited September 2011
    Haha, none. It's because you crazy American people put the month befor the day when you state a date. And I was pretty tired when I read it so I didn't notice and thought "aaah Dec 2010" which reminds me I would like to have a realtime-chrono-feature for PWI, which makes it possible to travel back in time to a point, let's say two years ago, just b4 ani-packs when everybody was happy and... wait they were not happy they were raging about OP Venos, gold foil scams, expensive dragon quest, stealing mid mats and other stuff. Oh well... change that into: When not 80% of my friends had quit the game for various reasons.
    b:surrender

Alright everybody try the following now: Put your chrono-key into a random person's mouth, turn it around and see what happens. *starts by turning a key in SylenThunder's mouth*

Haha yes sweet idea. Except I'd like to cut and paste. I want the new classes, but without the genies and blessings, with FCC and TT back to the way it was, and with the only daily quests being CS, WQ and Cube.

Unfortunately that will never happen. I'll just be happy if the next big expansion is the Return of the Bug Fixes. It would be nice to actually play a game that isn't still in the beta-testing phase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well, due to the huge amount of feedback, they are rolling back and reverting SP to the way it was. (see post by Frankie)

This is the fastest they have ever gone back on something that got screwed up like this. I'm not saying it's my thread and information that made the change, hell I'm still waiting on the translation from ChaoticShelly. But it's not going to stop me from letting the momentum fall back. I'm open to suggestions for a new letter detailing some of the other failures in the game. Primarily focused at fixing some of the damn bugs and maybe re-opening the original arenas.

Thank you all, let us not allow the pressure on them to fall now.
    b:victory
    +1

I'm still with ya Sylen, despite what annoyances you may have had with me. XD What worries me though is, we need a new platform to stand on... and I'm hoping very much that we as the community can come together and actually agree on one.

Things like rubberbanding, magic shell etc... they're minor glitches that have always been in place. Our current devs may not even know how to fix them. I'm not saying we shouldn't ask them to try... but there might be things more deserving of our attention.

If you'll humor me a second... let me echo Venus's comments on class balance:
    Please make an attempt to balance the classes. As it stands now, many people who chose to play magic classes are much poorer and are discriminated against in squads due to their lack of power in instances. We leave it up to you to determine how to best do this. Caster Nirvana is a step in the right direction
    Class balance has been an issue ever since 5aps became obtainable. Now, I have my own ideas on how class balance should work, and they are not entirely in tune with those of Venus (for instance, at this point I wouldn't trust the current devs with a sharp object, much less deciding how the entire class system should be balanced). But this is a debate we need to have - what do we ask them to fix and how?

Sylen, I do hope you understand that this is a debate that needs to happen, and that it may get a bit heated. :-/ But since you're sort of spearheading this whole thing, how do you think we should proceed on it? How should we hammer out a platform that all (or at least, most) of us can stand behind?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    IAM AGAINST THE CHINESE DEVELOPER TEAM! here u got my voice LOL

And to your fuking class Balance and the qq about sins!

5 aps bm, 5 aps archer, 5 aps barb then also qq about them
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    While I admire the effort, I can't help but feel like it has to be a vain one. How many people you think you will get to send letters and e-mails? 500? maybe a very optimistic thousand, not even that?

Now compare that number to the amount of regular cash shoppers on this game, it is unlikely you will ever match it. For one guy who sends an e-mail, one, two, maybe three others will cash shop another R8, some more fashion, a +12 Orb or anything substancial enough really.

The way I see it, the only way to really, and I mean REALLY get PWE's attention is to somehow manage to stop the cashflow for say 2 weeks, or maybe even just one. But that will never happen. Either that or you try and convince Shinzoko to talk to PWE. Now him, they would listen to I'm pretty sure b:laugh. If you do manage to get people to hold their cash shopping for a week or two tho I will definitely start a religion in your name.

Also, and I thought this was common knowledge now, but the Chinese do not care.

PS : I do admire the effort and I hope it does meet some kind of reward. But I am not holding my breath. Sorry.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    While I admire the effort, I can't help but feel like it has to be a vain one. How many people you think you will get to send letters and e-mails? 500? maybe a very optimistic thousand, not even that?

Now compare that number to the amount of regular cash shoppers on this game, it is unlikely you will ever match it. For one guy who sends an e-mail, one, two, maybe three others will cash shop another R8, some more fashion, a +12 Orb or anything substancial enough really.

The way I see it, the only way to really, and I mean REALLY get PWE's attention is to somehow manage to stop the cashflow for say 2 weeks, or maybe even just one. But that will never happen. Either that or you try and convince Shinzoko to talk to PWE. Now him, they would listen to I'm pretty sure b:laugh. If you do manage to get people to hold their cash shopping for a week or two tho I will definitely start a religion in your name.

Also, and I thought this was common knowledge now, but the Chinese do not care.

PS : I do admire the effort and I hope it does meet some kind of reward. But I am not holding my breath. Sorry.

Guess you didnt read the notice... The change back is already in the works DUE to negative feedback aka the people in this thread emailing, writing and contacting anyone they could. But thanks for the confidence in the voice of the people.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Guess you didnt read the notice... The change back is already in the works DUE to negative feedback aka the people in this thread emailing, writing and contacting anyone they could. But thanks for the confidence in the voice of the people.

Oh indeed I just saw the SP thing, my bad. But why stop here?
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    In all fairness - and as much as I love this thread and the ideas in it - it probably wasn't us. I've heard talk suggesting that the Chinese PW population also complained loudly. That combined with frankie's little "spreadsheet" (in effect saying to the devs "hey, yeah, we've got the same **** going on over here, just so you know") was probably what pushed the devs to get the lead out.

Again: The first thing we need is a line of communication to the devs (one that is NOT named frankieraye). Everything else can be tackled once that's established, but that's the hardest step and it's what we need to be discussing. :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    edited September 2011
    Yes Miugre, we do need to discuss issues like class balance. Although I don't think it's so much the 5.0 or the stealth that is the issue there. I think it has more to do with their ability to essentially stun-lock an opponent so that no matter what you do, you will suffer defeat.

Aside from that, I feel that the classes provide quite a nice variety. True balance will never be obtained. If we had true balance, there would be no point to PvP. The winner would be whoever got the first shot in or used a better skill combo. A large part of the imbalance in PvE is simply because people don't know how to control aggro, or just don't pay attention to the limitations of their particular class.

It wasn't really the attainability of 5.0 that became the problem. It was the use of the cancel channeling glitch, (now fixed, even though BM's still QQ about losing their ****), and everybody and their mother going -int and fists/claws.

How do you fix that?
    Easy. Impose limitations, primarily on the weapons.
    It would look something like this....
    Archer ~ ~ ~ ~ Bow, Crossbow, Slingshot
    Assassin ~ ~ ~ Daggers
    Barbarian ~ ~ ~ Axe, Hammer, Polehammer
    Blademaster ~ ~Fist/Claw, Sword/Dual Sword, Axe/Hammer, Polearms
    Cleric ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wand, Glaive, Pestle, Magic Sword
    Mystic ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wand, Glaive, Pestle, Magic Sword
    Psychic ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Soulsphere
    Seeker ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Swords, Dual Swords (would be nice to get a two-handed claymore)
    Venomancer ~ ~ ~ Wand, Glaive, Pestle, Magic Sword
    Wizard ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wand, Glaive, Pestle, Magic Sword

I would even go as far as Limiting Barbs, BM's, and Seekers to HA. Assasins and Archers to LA, and letting the arcanes go AA or LA. (though personally, I would limit the Wizards, clerics and Psy's to AA.)

By imposing these types of limitations, and removing the ability to impose a never-ending stun attack on your opponent, you would go a long way toward creating a better balanced game.

Won't happen though because everyone that paid gold for the fists/claws/whatever would revolt. As a result, we will never see a better balanced game. From a management standpoint, it would be suicide at this point. 2 years ago it woulda been fine.

What we really and truly need is a Community Manager that is directly connected to the upper management and devs in China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Yes Miugre, we do need to discuss issues like class balance. Although I don't think it's so much the 5.0 or the stealth that is the issue there. I think it has more to do with their ability to essentially stun-lock an opponent so that no matter what you do, you will suffer defeat.

Aside from that, I feel that the classes provide quite a nice variety. True balance will never be obtained. If we had true balance, there would be no point to PvP. The winner would be whoever got the first shot in or used a better skill combo. A large part of the imbalance in PvE is simply because people don't know how to control aggro, or just don't pay attention to the limitations of their particular class.

It wasn't really the attainability of 5.0 that became the problem. It was the use of the cancel channeling glitch, (now fixed, even though BM's still QQ about losing their ****), and everybody and their mother going -int and fists/claws.

How do you fix that?
    Easy. Impose limitations, primarily on the weapons.
    It would look something like this....
    Archer ~ ~ ~ ~ Bow, Crossbow, Slingshot
    Assassin ~ ~ ~ Daggers
    Barbarian ~ ~ ~ Axe, Hammer, Polehammer
    Blademaster ~ ~Fist/Claw, Sword/Dual Sword, Axe/Hammer, Polearms
    Cleric ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wand, Glaive, Pestle, Magic Sword
    Mystic ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wand, Glaive, Pestle, Magic Sword
    Psychic ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Soulsphere
    Seeker ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Swords, Dual Swords (would be nice to get a two-handed claymore)
    Venomancer ~ ~ ~ Wand, Glaive, Pestle, Magic Sword
    Wizard ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wand, Glaive, Pestle, Magic Sword

I would even go as far as Limiting Barbs, BM's, and Seekers to HA. Assasins and Archers to LA, and letting the arcanes go AA or LA. (though personally, I would limit the Wizards, clerics and Psy's to AA.)

By imposing these types of limitations, and removing the ability to impose a never-ending stun attack on your opponent, you would go a long way toward creating a better balanced game.

Won't happen though because everyone that paid gold for the fists/claws/whatever would revolt. As a result, we will never see a better balanced game. From a management standpoint, it would be suicide at this point. 2 years ago it woulda been fine.

What we really and truly need is a Community Manager that is directly connected to the upper management and devs in China.
    Boldfaced section is the most important part, although that's technically what frankie IS. The problem is, all communication between us and the execs/devs is run through frankie who acts as a filter/censor/bottleneck.

As for gear restrictions, I would say no. The problem with this is that it stifles creativity. There are certainly valid reasons for a BM, a sin, a Barb or yes, even a Seeker to use a bow. Conversely, there are situations where it's advantageous for an Archer to carry a fist (in my case, I carry a green Gorenox for certain situations, such as MQ mobs or for the Room 6 and 45 mobs in Cube, where the chi gain allows me to kill it without popping pots, even if the kill itself is slower).

The problems come when the unintended gears prove to be more powerful (or "efficient") than the intended ones. Nowhere is this more evident than 5aps. We wouldn't have clawchers or clawbarians if the weapon system weren't broken. BUT... and this is important... even without aps, fists out-DPS any other weps which were intended for a BM. This should lead a thinking, reasoning person to conclude that high-aps builds were not intended by the devs and were simply a coding oversight. The solution is to fix the aps cap by lowering it, perhaps to 3 aps or somewhere in that ballpark.

I do hope to continue discussing this with you, although it certainly should not preclude other discussions in this thread. :) I will admit that lowering the aps cap has, unwittingly, become something of my personal soapbox issue in recent months. I'm trying to be aware of that especially here because I don't want it to derail the thread or attract flamewars as it often does. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    I am bumping this thread from page 3, once and only once (despite it being a double post - sorry about that); if it slips off into the void again, so be it. -_-

The issue is not dead though. We need communication with the execs and with the devs. Sylen, it may be prudent for you to make a new thread to discuss that issue, rather than us continuing to bump this. Currently the forums are pretty chaotic with the latest Dragon Orb debacle, but even now I can still see threads highlighting the communication issue, such as this one. We could perhaps move the discussion there, too.

Either way, this has clearly become a common complaint that is now resonating in the minds of many forumers. So one way or another, we can't give up this momentum just yet. :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Blood_Junky - Harshlands
    Blood_Junky - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I hope this thread does something. Hopefully with a flood of letters regarding the same subject(s) they MIGHT fix it.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My translator is MIA by the way, but is he even still needed?
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Negative reviews on MMO sites as well as unlike on face book are other ways to grab the attention of the company. With the way they have facebook connect set up to extort likes or no blessings more people need to do this. Simply like then unlike after you receive your blessing. Keeping the complaints and no customer service issue confined to this forum will do nothing to change their practices.

If the below link violates tos please remove it
    http://www.mmoreviews.com/?s=perfect+world+international
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I am bumping this thread from page 3, once and only once (despite it being a double post - sorry about that); if it slips off into the void again, so be it. -_-

The issue is not dead though. We need communication with the execs and with the devs. Sylen, it may be prudent for you to make a new thread to discuss that issue, rather than us continuing to bump this. Currently the forums are pretty chaotic with the latest Dragon Orb debacle, but even now I can still see threads highlighting the communication issue, such as this one. We could perhaps move the discussion there, too.

Either way, this has clearly become a common complaint that is now resonating in the minds of many forumers. So one way or another, we can't give up this momentum just yet. :-/

And for all the whiners in this thread QQing to me about my attitude towards this in this thread, especially that nutcase veno, I give you this...

You might not like me or care what I have to say:
    Actually historically on these forums causing as much trouble as possible gets better responses than a strategy of polite open letters. It's way to easy for them to totally ignore these as they are doing now.

And, Miugre, 15 pages and the thread has died... Sad, but it reflects how many people actually will do something instead of complaining.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    bumping this thread
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    And, Miugre, 15 pages and the thread has died... Sad, but it reflects how many people actually will do something instead of complaining.
    This thread "died" because the surface issue that started it (SP) was defused. Hence most of the rage died down on that topic. But look around, already we have a brand new QQ storm about the orb sale. It's just indicative of the lack of trust the community has with frankie and the current communication system. IMO there's still quite a fit of fuel for that fire, which is a much more important one than just getting SP fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
    edited September 2011
    My translator is MIA by the way, but is he even still needed?

Yes I'm working on a new message, but my internet died and posting it from my blackberry will take forever. It's basically similar as the last one, but with more of a focus on fixing bugs and things that have been broken forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would just like to bump this up.

We need to band together as a community and launch a full scale attack on their mailboxes with professional mails. (not spamming hater **** or game is dead or I'm quitting because you suck.) If we flood them with productive letters, stating precisely what it is we desire, we may achieve results.

I would like to contact the web development team in California and give them a good earful, or find out why the hell half the site is so buggy it isn't funny. Hell, if they've got any positions open I'd be glad to help out. Unfortunately, they would likely want me living in Cali and I don't.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would just like to bump this up.

We need to band together as a community and launch a full scale attack on their mailboxes with professional mails. (not spamming hater **** or game is dead or I'm quitting because you suck.) If we flood them with productive letters, stating precisely what it is we desire, we may achieve results.

I would like to contact the web development team in California and give them a good earful, or find out why the hell half the site is so buggy it isn't funny. Hell, if they've got any positions open I'd be glad to help out. Unfortunately, they would likely want me living in Cali and I don't.

^ This

-edits web development to being a GM-
    I <3 A lot of people