Let your voice be heard

Comments

• mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Negative reviews on MMO sites as well as unlike on face book are other ways to grab the attention of the company. With the way they have facebook connect set up to extort likes or no blessings more people need to do this. Simply like then unlike after you receive your blessing. Keeping the complaints and no customer service issue confined to this forum will do nothing to change their practices.

If the below link violates tos please remove it
    http://www.mmoreviews.com/?s=perfect+world+international

It seems to me the biggest difference between the player base of the PVE servers who enjoy working their way up thru quest content and do spend money on each of their alts and the player base who wish to harass other players in SP who power leveled their way up thru glitches and cash shopped for their gear is the ones who want to work their way up will go out of their way to MMO sites and post negative reviews when the company decides to do monumentally stupid programming and then embrace it even if it goes against their own TOS.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The key is definitely being professional. Game is dead, I hate you, QQQQQQQQ doesn't impress anyone. Also, this fell on the third page. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Lanova - Dreamweaver
    Lanova - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sorry if this has been asked or answered but will they understand a message in English or does it need to be translated to something else?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sorry if this has been asked or answered but will they understand a message in English or does it need to be translated to something else?

Needs to be in Chinese. Whenever Shelly gets a chance to bug her friend, we should have one. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bump.
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011

If a multi-million dollar company who does business in countries who speak other languages doesnt have a way to understand the other countries language they have NO business doing business in that country. I am quite sure there are people who translate the messages for those who do not speak English or Spanish or German.

I would also like to remind everyone there are now 10 days left in the time table Frankie said this WOULD be complete. While we all know how those time tables are never followed lets all hope the time frame we were given will actually be kept. Considering we have not seen any patches of any larger size since this blunder was implemented I would hope we would see something big in the next 10 days if not to fix SP but at least the new content we were teased with back when this blunder was rolled out.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2011
    Rubberbanding. I think this is mostly caused by a glitch from the load of new content not being balanced properly with the aging client's game engine. It's better now, but still causes a lot of trouble for many people.

perfect world china recently got a new game engine. this new game engine will reduce the load to your cpu+gpu while increasing the total output of the client. it also makes the client more friendly to multi-core cpu's.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    I would also like to remind everyone there are now 10 days left in the time table Frankie said this WOULD be complete.
    And I'd like to remind you that Frankieraye only gave a broad estimate of when it was most likely, not a specific time table when something would definitely be complete. See the post here from 9/14/'11 where he estimates 3-4 weeks until they should (not "will", but "should") receive the bundle with the patch. For the 4 weeks scenario, that would be Wednesday the 12th of October, which is 17 days away, not 10 anyways. And even after they receive it, they'll probably want to test it first, so that may add another week.

But those are all just estimates, mind you, not hard-set dates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    And I'd like to remind you that Frankieraye only gave a broad estimate of when it was most likely, not a specific time table when something would definitely be complete. See the post here from 9/14/'11 where he estimates 3-4 weeks until they should (not "will", but "should") receive the bundle with the patch. For the 4 weeks scenario, that would be Wednesday the 12th of October, which is 17 days away, not 10 anyways. And even after they receive it, they'll probably want to test it first, so that may add another week.

The vast number of upset players have only eased up on this issue due to the time frame Frankie set in the post. I would hope the estimation comes true as many of us will begin to email and register complains again. If it takes more then 4 weeks to roll back programming code to what it was prior to a patch then the company has WAY more issues then what we currently see.

Considering how long it took for them to realize the screwed up then it would take 3-4 weeks... I am willing to give you the 7 extra days but as he said, "So yeah, I'm sorry it has to take this long, but just know that it's on its way, and will be here within the above time-frame." We WILL expect it with in the 4 weeks WITH new content. So lets not start changing the time line even further.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2011

No offense, but you you seem to do nothing but brown-nose Frankie and the greedy bigwig's who are running(ruining) this game. Almost all of posts I have seen by you, especially lately, have been a tad bit zealous in terms of defending them. While I understand that you might actually enjoy the game despite it's many shortcomings at the hands of those running(ruining) the game, as a player I find it disappointing that you never have an sort of negative feedback or criticism.
    Of course, I may be very wrong about you, and if so, I apologize, but from all the posts I have seen by you, this is my honest and sincere opinion of you.

Big thanks though the Kritty, Shelly and the others who have been very open and opinionated about the issues lately. I have a lot of respect for you guys for not being afraid to disagree with certain changes, and for not being afraid to give negative feedback and criticism to help better the game.

Also, this thread is hereby bumped!
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    And we are down to 16 days left to the very end of the time frame we were promised. Will we see SP fixed or will we just get jerked around?
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Question: Has anyone attempted to contact the North American site at least for a complaint? I know that they aren't the ones that develop the game, but it would be nice to hear some more information more on a personal level. Has anyone attempted to call?

Technically we do have a right, as a consumer, to call if there is a complaint.

I hope that people at least make an attempt to keep bugging these people in China though. Although I would have to admit that I find it very hard to believe that there is not one employee in the company that knows English, seeing as they branched out to the U.S. Personally I do not see the harm in just sending in a letter or a phone call to them. If they are an international company, they should know the international language....

Also...yay bump!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • sangodoc
    edited September 2011
    No offense, but you you seem to do nothing but brown-nose Frankie and the greedy bigwig's who are running(ruining) this game. Almost all of posts I have seen by you, especially lately, have been a tad bit zealous in terms of defending them. While I understand that you might actually enjoy the game despite it's many shortcomings at the hands of those running(ruining) the game, as a player I find it disappointing that you never have an sort of negative feedback or criticism.
    Of course, I may be very wrong about you, and if so, I apologize, but from all the posts I have seen by you, this is my honest and sincere opinion of you.
    I just get tired of people attacking them for things that have no basis in reality. I'm generally an "assume the best of people" kind of person, so it really gets under my skin when people assume the worst of others, especially when it's for reasons that are counter to the facts. So, when I see that, I point out the facts.

If you need to see me complaining about PWE, I do that too:
    "Unfortunately, they're not great about updating server statuses, so the Server Status page rarely correctly notes when the servers are offline." (from 9/20/'11)

"I think [free PvP] was a good idea, but the implementation was so awful that it ruined the good idea. Furthermore, there was poor communication of the change between PW-China and PWE, resulting in a lot of initial confusion and wasted effort on support tickets over a rule that had to be reversed due to this change. All in all this was a pretty big mess." (also from 9/20/'11)

"I'm "secretly" hoping that they undo/fix SP being a free PK zone like that soon. The idea isn't terrible, but the choice of locations is." (from 9/12/'11)

"I sent Frankieraye a huge list of fixes for the Advanced Info section of the game info pages last month (8/3/'11), and so far none of those fixes have appeared on the website." (from 9/10/'11) [Note: Still not fixed.]

"I fully agree that some of the long-standing skill description errors are unacceptable." (from 9/8/'11)

"I have no idea why they don't fix [the create character button being offscreen in some resolutions], as it's a silly hurdle many newbies stumble upon." (from 9/5/'11)

"I've got to say, unless they're keeping customer support open this weekend, doing the password reset just before a weekend was a pretty darn stupid idea. (Not even mentioning some of the already discussed problems.)" (from 9/2/'11)

Those are just the ones I could find from this month, though. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I just get tired of people attacking them for things that have no basis in reality. I'm generally an "assume the best of people" kind of person, so it really gets under my skin when people assume the worst of others, especially when it's for reasons that are counter to the facts. So, when I see that, I point out the facts.

If you need to see me complaining about PWE, I do that too:
    "Unfortunately, they're not great about updating server statuses, so the Server Status page rarely correctly notes when the servers are offline." (from 9/20/'11)

"I think [free PvP] was a good idea, but the implementation was so awful that it ruined the good idea. Furthermore, there was poor communication of the change between PW-China and PWE, resulting in a lot of initial confusion and wasted effort on support tickets over a rule that had to be reversed due to this change. All in all this was a pretty big mess." (also from 9/20/'11)

"I'm "secretly" hoping that they undo/fix SP being a free PK zone like that soon. The idea isn't terrible, but the choice of locations is." (from 9/12/'11)

"I sent Frankieraye a huge list of fixes for the Advanced Info section of the game info pages last month (8/3/'11), and so far none of those fixes have appeared on the website." (from 9/10/'11) [Note: Still not fixed.]

"I fully agree that some of the long-standing skill description errors are unacceptable." (from 9/8/'11)

"I have no idea why they don't fix [the create character button being offscreen in some resolutions], as it's a silly hurdle many newbies stumble upon." (from 9/5/'11)

"I've got to say, unless they're keeping customer support open this weekend, doing the password reset just before a weekend was a pretty darn stupid idea. (Not even mentioning some of the already discussed problems.)" (from 9/2/'11)

Those are just the ones I could find from this month, though. b:bye

I stand corrected. Still, it's not always a good thing to be an "assume the best in people" kind of person. I use to be that kind of person, until I had people use me and walk all over me. Everything in Moderation, after all. If you are not happy about all the attacks on Frankie, then please, nag him as much as possible to better himself at his job and prove everyone wrong; he is the CM, yet we rarely see him interact with the community on a decent level. I'm not saying he's the worst CM ever, but, he does seem to be a bit of a tool for PWI. I mean, seriously, he stated that he thought the SP change to open PK zone would be a positive one. I hope that he is just playing face to keep his job, and not actually so dense as to think something so ridiculous.
  • sangodoc
    edited September 2011
    I stand corrected. Still, it's not always a good thing to be an "assume the best in people" kind of person. I use to be that kind of person, until I had people use me and walk all over me. Everything in Moderation, after all.
    I, on the other hand, have seen good people treated terribly because other people made bad assumptions about them or misunderstood them, and ended up punishing them for no good reason. So if I'm going to be wrong about someone, I'd rather it be because I assumed the best of them and treated then better than they deserved, rather than assuming the worst of them and treating them worse than they deserved. Wouldn't you want people to do the same of you?
    If you are not happy about all the attacks on Frankie, then please, nag him as much as possible to better himself at his job and prove everyone wrong; he is the CM, yet we rarely see him interact with the community on a decent level. I'm not saying he's the worst CM ever, but, he does seem to be a bit of a tool for PWI. I mean, seriously, he stated that he thought the SP change to open PK zone would be a positive one. I hope that he is just playing face to keep his job, and not actually so dense as to think something so ridiculous.
    I have things that I've been nagging Frankie about for over a year. Literally since the day I became the official wiki moderator. But I've tried to do it politely and (mostly) privately, rather than calling him names in front of everyone else. Some of those things I've been nagging about have been fixed, some have not, so I'm still working on the remaining ones.

As far as his interactions here go, I do not know how much his job ties his hands in that regard, so I'd rather not comment about that. Also, it can be very difficult to say harsh things about your own organization when your boss can hear about it and your job is on the line. I will say that some things should get fixed way faster, but I do not know at what point(s) in the chain of command that the fault(s) lie(s), nor do I know what other responsibilities he has, so I won't blame him for that. (I have explained to him in the past though, that it doesn't look good.) There are fixes that need to be made in the PWE organization, but I don't know enough about its inner workings to say where. And when I don't have enough information, I prefer to say nothing.

I hope that clarifies my position regarding PWE and why I say the things that I do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I, on the other hand, have seen good people treated terribly because other people made bad assumptions about them or misunderstood them, and ended up punishing them for no good reason. So if I'm going to be wrong about someone, I'd rather it be because I assumed the best of them and treated then better than they deserved, rather than assuming the worst of them and treating them worse than they deserved. Wouldn't you want people to do the same of you?

I have things that I've been nagging Frankie about for over a year. Literally since the day I became the official wiki moderator. But I've tried to do it politely and (mostly) privately, rather than calling him names in front of everyone else. Some of those things I've been nagging about have been fixed, some have not, so I'm still working on the remaining ones.

As far as his interactions here go, I do not know how much his job ties his hands in that regard, so I'd rather not comment about that. Also, it can be very difficult to say harsh things about your own organization when your boss can hear about it and your job is on the line. I will say that some things should get fixed way faster, but I do not know at what point(s) in the chain of command that the fault(s) lie(s), nor do I know what other responsibilities he has, so I won't blame him for that. (I have explained to him in the past though, that it doesn't look good.) There are fixes that need to be made in the PWE organization, but I don't know enough about its inner workings to say where. And when I don't have enough information, I prefer to say nothing.

I hope that clarifies my position regarding PWE and why I say the things that I do.
    Fact is, the Frankie is a liar big as mount Olympus on mars and that's sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zappy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well, due to the huge amount of feedback, they are rolling back and reverting SP to the way it was. (see post by Frankie)

This is the fastest they have ever gone back on something that got screwed up like this. I'm not saying it's my thread and information that made the change, hell I'm still waiting on the translation from ChaoticShelly. But it's not going to stop me from letting the momentum fall back. I'm open to suggestions for a new letter detailing some of the other failures in the game. Primarily focused at fixing some of the damn bugs and maybe re-opening the original arenas.

Thank you all, let us not allow the pressure on them to fall now.
    b:victory

My suggestion is to keep controversial opinions out of it, just mention the safe ones like pack sales/gold prices/power-lvling/rep-rank sales etc.
    Not all of us wanted SP reverted, it was just the ones getting killed by idiots in there who should have known better and turned the community against it.
    Semi-retired due to continuing mind boggling displays of stupidity from PWI
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's fine that you give him the benefit of the doubt and all but, do you not see a huge problem with this whole system? It doesn't matter what the hell frankie says these days - we are NEVER getting the whole story, and thus we are never treated with the respect a paying customer (or those supporting the paying customer) deserves.

And I think PWE knows this. I think they know that most of us aren't just going to up-and-leave when they royally **** us over. Why? Because we've got friends and goals and things to be proud of here, and so we're more inclined to tolerate them walking all over us rather than surrender those things. From a business standpoint, MMO games are unique in this.

It's not that I blame frankie for being the mouthpiece of his superiors. But someone is to blame for it, and I think we're getting extremely tired of watching him smokescreen everything for them so that they don't have to come down from the magical aether of the PWE office to be accountable to us.

And yeah, that's his job - he's not the "community manager" so much as the PR guy responsible for placating the customer base. But you can't stand in front of a barn full of dead animals and vehemently deny access to the public by telling them "just trust me guys, it doesn't smell in there." We all know that PWE is making terrible decisions. So either they need to hire someone who's better than frankie at magically placating us (lol), or they need to man up and take responsibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • sangodoc
    edited October 2011
    It's fine that you give him the benefit of the doubt and all but, do you not see a huge problem with this whole system? It doesn't matter what the hell frankie says these days - we are NEVER getting the whole story, and thus we are never treated with the respect a paying customer (or those supporting the paying customer) deserves.
    I'm sorry, but what company anywhere ever has always given their customers the whole story? If that's your standard for paying customers respect, then no company does that.

Furthermore, every software company I've ever worked for has had their employees sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) or three. Heck, I've even seen stories of employees being fired for violating an NDA by discussing their project with other employees at the same company (see here).

So, I strongly expect that Frankie's hands are tied on a lot of what he can say, plus he'd have to check on anything he wasn't sure about, which can be a time consuming pain in the butt, so it's easier and safer to say nothing.

What, specifically, is it that you think most of us want/need to know that we aren't being told? Specific questions are far more likely to be answered than "we aren't being told everything" complaints.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011

People call frankie out because you are far more likely to get a response than trying to PM him discretely. I've tried pming issues to frankie and am left wondering if he even reads his inbox. If PMs were more effective I'd suspect there would be far fewer confrontational posts.

Also withholding information is one thing but outright lying to the player-base is another. The lies we've been told are pretty outrageous:

1) +11 and +12 orbs causing client crashes
    2) Limited time sale dates being repeatedly extended
    3) Breaking news of SP being reverted thanks to our feedback
    4) Please welcome your new moderator!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    People call frankie out because you are far more likely to get a response than trying to PM him discretely. I've tried pming issues to frankie and am left wondering if he even reads his inbox. If PMs were more effective I'd suspect there would be far fewer confrontational posts.

Also withholding information is one thing but outright lying to the player-base is another. The lies we've been told are pretty outrageous:

1) +11 and +12 orbs causing client crashes
    2) Limited time sale dates being repeatedly extended
    3) Breaking news of SP being reverted thanks to our feedback
    4) Please welcome your new moderator!

+1.

amidoinitrite?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    I sent a PM to frankie this morning asking why the hell we haven't gotten the update yet.

I mean seriously, it's not like they have to test the code beforehand, it was already working. It's not a huge patch, and it was applied to CN a long time ago now.

We're tired of empty promises and long delays.

For Shelly, could you have your translator work on this?

"Dear PWE,

We, the players of PWI, are very tired of waiting for this fix to Secret Passage. The timeline given to us my the GM's here has already come and passed. It was way too long to begin with, and even it was not met. We are going to let you know how we feel by discontinuing to spend any money in the game. In fact, several of us are discontinuing gameplay entirely because of your lack of support for our needs. For PWE's leading game title, the lack of updates and bug fixes is absolutely appalling. We are demanding that our voices be heard and I would like a swift response to this letter as to what you are going to do, and when you are planning on actually fixing our client.

Thank you"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    We are going to let you know how we feel by discontinuing to spend any money in the game. In fact, several of us are discontinuing gameplay entirely because of your lack of support for our needs. For PWE's leading game title, the lack of updates and exploit/bug fixes is absolutely appalling.

Fixed it for you.

The last 4-5 patches, I have logged, seen the amazing sales and then went to the part of the forum that lists fixes/patches and other notes - basically empty.

I decided as long as that stays empty, so will my PWI Shopping Cart.

Translation: No fixes for these issues/exploits/bugs means I will refrain from clicking the 'Charge Zen' button.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i wonder if they have the time and patience to read all this tho ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited October 2011
    i wonder if they have the time and patience to read all this tho ;x

Well the first flood may have been partially responsible for them announcing the change. The problem now is the lack of implementing such an easy fix for us, when they fixed it on the CN servers almost immediately.

We're sick of waiting frankie, get up and actually do something about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Question...why do we have to send our letters to the developers in Chinese? I know it's their native language but they also have to know English, especially if they are trying to be an international company. I don't see a reason why we can't send our letters of complaint in English.

Also yay this thread is bumped again! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
    edited October 2011
    Personally I am beginning to think that the process of getting the patches for the client written in code that works here is largely supported by Google Translate and they just keep trying it until it mostly functions.

I have sent it in English, but would like to cover all of my bases here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hey,@ SylenThunder.....

did you ever hear back from China? or from PWE directly, by mail? theres been more than enough time for even a paper letter to get here from China....b:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I know none of the stuff I sent got responses. Thats ok tho.

Im just biding time here now till real games go live. Actually playing a PW private server more than PWI right now. At least those guys keep the game fun and everything is earnable ingame, WITHOUT SPENDING A TON OF CASH.
    edited October 2011
    hey,@ SylenThunder.....

did you ever hear back from China? or from PWE directly, by mail? theres been more than enough time for even a paper letter to get here from China....b:irritated

No. I can't even get a response from frankie these days. It's really annoying. Like Dethprowl says, a lot of us are just waiting for better games. SWTOR, Diablo3, Skrim, the list goes on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]