Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Options

Comments

• Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yet for some reason, gold prices were up to 1 mil on Dreamweaver right before shutdown. even though there are no medals of glory to be readily obtained >.>

I have 1 medal from dq points, 2 away from the ring. and now its basically useless.

on that note, when did Lucky Cube Game Coins become un-trade-able? by my math, it would take 6.5 years to farm a g14 cube neck if you only got 1 coin per run, each day, every day. And I just happened to have seen someone selling 16 Rotating Cogs of Fate in a cat shop yesterday for 1 mil each... Thats ~3 years worth of advanced cube runs b:shocked wtf?

if you're gonna remove the medals of glory, why not add in the lucky cube game coins since those are already un-trade-able >>

rotating cogs of fate can be made by completeing advanced cube in 1 hour with the rotating cog instead of the reward pack.
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    HOLY FQ why am i wasting time here THEY WONT DO SHCYT ABOUT ITb:angry
    until 8 or so months down the roadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All I have to say is to this is WTF!!!

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All I have to say is to this is WTF!!! b:bye
    hi hebbe... Sell me a medal QQ
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    FFS can't anyone read anymore? You TURN THEM IN FOR DQ POINTS, you don't buy them with dq points..... b:bye

Still a useless feature as you don't get Chest of coins in cube anymore, unless they bring it back this maint
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    rotating cogs of fate can be made by completeing advanced cube in 1 hour with the rotating cog instead of the reward pack.

interesting.. because all my research has shown that you only get it from decomping the g13 neck piece that comes from 79 lucky cube game coins. I suppose Ill gamble some of my money on the advanced cube after server comes back up. I've got 17k dq points i can now spend on do-alls for room 58 >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Still a useless feature as you don't get Chest of coins in cube anymore, unless they bring it back this maint

Should have run a few hundred gamma/deltas and saved. i have about 500 chests.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

they drop like candy in Delta. of course I just ditched 22 of them randomly in 1k after one of my last runs >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yes i hate you grammer hitler.......and i've been playing since beta so no i'm not just realizing this, but this was the first one to really effect me. so i raged on it ^_^

and here's my grammer correction to my previous post *aslo

By the way, it's called "Grammar ****", not grammar hitler. Oh and you spelled Grammar wrong. XP Just messing with you, man.

Anyway, I'm off to play my private server now, since PWI has royally screwed the pooch on this one. While I was never ever in my entire 3+ years of playing going to even ATTEMPT getting r9, and I completely gave up on this game back when the Devs removed many of the old all class hair styles which caused many people's characters to be changed without their knowledge and consent, and they refused to fix it(remember the TB expansion Hair Glitches?), so...yeah. Bye. I'm going to PWV where I know all the GM's personally and they actually care about the game and the people that play it.

Oh, and they have a cash shop that I may actually decide spending money on. Or I may just go vote for free points. You know, since they're so generous and thoughtful to provide such services.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Underoath - Dreamweaver
    Underoath - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well atleast Ill still be able to get my Rank 8 b:victory
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It took you guys 18 month to solve an easy problem? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Should have run a few hundred gamma/deltas and saved. i have about 500 chests.

Yeah, i'v done tons of RB, even did 3 RB's in 1 day before (never again), gets pretty boring after while being a barb, i wanna go on a full one with my seeker, would love too see the damage output on Vortex with those Aura's b:dirty
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's ignorant people like you that make PWI know they can fVck you and you will just keep on comming back for another *** burning.. have fun.

umad bro?
  • eyehaveyou
    eyehaveyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well it sucks in many ways what pwe is doin here.

1. u gave us no warning. its been like " oh hey so btw we removed medals from dq point reward system. now all the money u have been spending is gone and not worth it."
    couldnt u at least warn us? so we can get our medals, or at least wont spend millions of coins? for what.... random pigments? wtg pwi

2. wow, nao we cant even catch up to those who already have r9. " NEW TW GUILD XY RECRUITS R9 GEARED PPL ONLY, WE WILL ROLL OVER THE MAP AND KEEP ALL THE TERRITORIES. WE WILL BE SUPERRICH AND NO1 CAN COMPETE WITH US, AND WHY SHALL WE SELL MEDALS FROM TW? WE DONT WANT STRONG OPPONENTS WE WANT THE MONEYZ " thanks again pwi. that will be new wc shouts.

3. u gave us a new option to get dq points FOR WHAT IN HELL DO WE NEED DQ POINTS NOW?

oh right we can get random pigments... woohoo.

another suggestion would be, put the medals into event boutique so u get like... 2.5 medals for 50 event gold, and make em tradeable
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

2: Chest of Coins added to DQ Vendor List

Ah, the Chest of Coins. This item, as you may know, has had very little value for the past 18 months or so, due to the fact that the coins inside aren't worth the hammer it takes to open it. So we've added them to the Vendor List in an effort to give some value back to it, maybe get a few people back in the Cube of Fate :)

i LOL`d so hard. Thanks . So , frankie , may I know how are we going to get Medal of Glories if they`ve been removed from the DQ system ? Seeing that they`re not on sale and not plenty of them are in the market . Even there is plenty , they`ve gone up a lot >_> Like 20-26mil per Medal jumping from 7-9m ..
    edited April 2011
    Options
    theres a lot of stuff the devs could fix but they wont cuz all they care about is the money. And i know alot of u gonna say well its free to play but yet all these people spend thousands of dollars a month and still the devs just come out with more ridiculous **** to try to make more and more money when all in all they should be fixing all the bugs and for instace starting with barbs giving them better aggro skills or increasing the current ones so we can hold it while in tiger and not need to be 4.0 or 5.0 b:angry
  • thegreatganstar
    thegreatganstar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lame.And since chest of coins was mentioned I must say,biggest scam ever.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    theres a lot of stuff the devs could fix but they wont cuz all they care about is the money. And i know alot of u gonna say well its free to play but yet all these people spend thousands of dollars a month and still the devs just come out with more ridiculous **** to try to make more and more money when all in all they should be fixing all the bugs and for instace starting with barbs giving them better aggro skills or increasing the current ones so we can hold it while in tiger and not need to be 4.0 or 5.0 b:angry

They won't do that, they hate barbs b:cry
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hi hebbe... Sell me a medal QQ

Ok 900m b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i know right QQs
  • Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City
    Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:surrender isnt rly way to make medals bound? so cant make from untradeable to tradeable.
    i dont care about trade medals just want them formyself lol
    all the hard work in grind gone ... for nothing.... i wanted get my *** to rank 9 but now.... no medals...

just repair it and get back medals on DQ's pts? isnt that eassy? i think that glich is repairable as GM's should know!
    and chest of coins is useless all the time drop or npc it lol

or add some new rare items in DQ's rewards

gems, dragon orbs etc
  • charmblssm
    charmblssm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how embarrasing, pwi. b:beatenup
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:surrender isnt rly way to make medals bound? so cant make from untradeable to tradeable.
    i dont care about trade medals just want them formyself lol
    all the hard work in grind gone ... for nothing.... i wanted get my *** to rank 9 but now.... no medals...

just repair it and get back medals on DQ's pts? isnt that eassy? i think that glich is repairable as GM's should know!
    and chest of coins is useless all the time drop or npc it lol

or add some new rare items in DQ's rewards

gems, dragon orbs etc

Well the thing is that the chest can be vendored now and You receive DQ points for it
  • Ssapintrayas - Dreamweaver
    Ssapintrayas - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Omg i can finally get rid of that stupid coin chest? Realy?b:dirty

500 DQP yay. :D

I dont care for the medals much i wanted to get Nirvi anyways it looks much better.b:laugh
    Also i guess ill need another year to hit 100 so i just keep standing at the Nirvi forges for another year and droll over the gear. :3
  • Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City
    Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:laugh b:laughb:laughb:laugh than i go find my droped chest of coins
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    isnt the remove pointless? medals of honors from dq points were tradeable even without the bug exploit. just sell exactly 20000 dq points in shop. that is like trading medals...
  • Eloneal - Raging Tide
    Eloneal - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    embarrasing PWI/PWE...how hard could it be to change a few code lines to make Medals Of Glory untradeable?! Or are you planning on putting them in CS for, lets say, 25 gold+ and this is just a lame excuse for doing so.

Pathetic.
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    embarrasing PWI/PWE...how hard could it be to change a few code lines to make Medals Of Glory untradeable?! Or are you planning on putting them in CS for, lets say, 25 gold+ and this is just a lame excuse for doing so.

Pathetic.

More like 5 gold for one Medal and 45 for 10 ..lol
  • Salazina - Sanctuary
    Salazina - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wow pwi u have failed me yet again :( smh....b:beatenupb:beatenupb:beatenup
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1: Medal of Glory removed

All items obtained to the DQ system were meant to be bound to your character; this was done to minimize their influence on the in-game economies. Unfortunately, due to an exploit that allowed players to turn untradeable Medals into tradeable Medals, we had to remove them from the DQ Rewards list.

Typical of PWI's lazyness. WHY NOT FIX THE BUG INSTEAD??????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.