Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Options
1474849505153»

Comments

• OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PWE and PW Beijing are two separate companies. PWE pays royalties to PW Beijing for using their content. So most of the money that PWE brings in is in the pockets of PWE.

Yah what u said... all these companies its confusing,but thanks for clarifying.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PWE and PW Beijing are two separate companies. PWE pays royalties to PW Beijing for using their content. So most of the money that PWE brings in is in the pockets of PWE.

kinda, but not really
    page 55 of this SEC Filing shows the organizational structure of PWE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Once again... I am so glad I haven't spent any RL money on this game.

Good going PWE.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Agreed, frankieraye has no credibility whatsoever.

True.

Spoon was way better than Frankie.

Which is probably why he was fired and replaced by Frankie.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • fataldevastation
    fataldevastation Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    with all the r9 red spam I have been seeing id say its now easier to attain now than pre dq nerf, so how the hell it was removed because was to easy to attain???
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i disagree with your use of the phrase "you guys" as it imply there everyone including myself have been begging and pining for medals to be in the cash shop, and you have been righteously standing by, stoic and silent, stroking you mustache and looking wise.

the point you are missing, is not THAT the medals are brought back, it is HOW they have been brought back, as the manner in HOW they have been brought back is completely inconsistent with the reasoning given when they were removed in the first place. your smugness is misplaced, you should shave your mustache of wisdom, as you do not do it justice.

if people havent been begging for these medals to come back even in the cash shop then why is this thread so damn long
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Which new attractive items are going to be in DQ page if not medals?
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Which new attractive items are going to be in DQ page if not medals?

None, of course. Unless you consider the ****-colored new 150k DQ point horse mount, an attractive item. Each to his/her own, I guess.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    with all the r9 red spam I have been seeing id say its now easier to attain now than pre dq nerf, so how the hell it was removed because was to easy to attain???

When they said easy to attain they meant not profitable to the company b:laugh
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

TRUE So greedy company as is PWI I didn't see in my life yet.
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This thread is awesome, just wanted to give it a bump.

If medals had been put back in DQ rewards I might have charged for rank 9 this sale. I know there are as many more people like me as there are who will spend more to buy the medals as well. Congratulations PWE on yet another move so blatantly greedy that it costs potential profits instead of increasing them. Also, thank you for saving my credit cards and the hassle of opening all those chip packs.
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    All we can say about medals now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRwSI8yi1o b:sad
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    All we can say about medals now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRwSI8yi1o b:sad

i think this fits it better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s&feature=related lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • fataldevastation
    fataldevastation Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

yeah know that :)
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I tried to get a makeover scroll from dq rewards but it isn't sending it to me, anyone else having this issue?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't want to touch the DQ rewards with a 10 foot pole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I tried to get a makeover scroll from dq rewards but it isn't sending it to me, anyone else having this issue?

try clearing your cache, if that doesnt work, try another browser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just keep trying, it'll work eventually. I usually just log out and back in and try again a few times.

I use a bookmarklet to make the retrying easier, its a pain to keep selecting char and server lol

Something like:

[PHP]javascript:$('#server_id').val(6);$('#char_id').val(9599508);buy_item("28098",%20"Demon/Sage%20Event%20Card");$('#dq_form').submit();[/PHP]

You'd have to use your own char's id and the correct server though of course. And whatever item you are buying...
  • snowball0210
    snowball0210 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All
    this good reason for pwi gave us are non sense. The whole point of remove medals
    because they want players to cash shop it. That's all!!!!! Do they really care about us? All they care is if they make good money for themselves. b:angry
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Closed for necro. Please don't post in threads that are obviously dead.
This discussion has been closed.