Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• VTheNova - Archosaur
    VTheNova - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    People Rage when they put R9 out, people rage when they take R9 away, I think it has less to do with the game, and more to do with everyone here just needing to throw a fit once a week.
  • AbortedFetus - Lost City
    AbortedFetus - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011

In short... No.

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/a2/8a/a28a69c373aeccec81a1effcb29a7bdf1302068477.jpg

There's plenty of fish in the ocean, There is plenty of fish in the sea, There is plenty of fish in the fish shop but it all smells like bull**** to me.

B-U-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-H-I-T B-U-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-H-I-T it all smells like bull**** to me to me
    B-U-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-H-I-T B-U-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-H-I-T it all smells like bull**** to me to me

SING IT WITH ME!

There's plenty of fish in the ocean, There is plenty of fish in the sea, There is plenty of fish in the fish shop but it all smells like bull**** to me.

SING IT WITH ME!

SING IT WITH ME!

SING IT WITH ME!

SING IT WITH ME!

SING IT WITH ME!

• Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    People still take this game seriously?
    Why even bother raging if you are going back to playing the game after a couple of days like you always have? Save the energy and spend your DQ points on random dyes instead. b:bye
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i just dont understand why would they make a useless rep sale XD right after taking out the medals. Also i think that the fact that medals were taken our should be stated on the news page, otherwise you re gonna get more upset people who d buy the rep without knowing about the medals being gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Best QQ topic ever :-)
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why even bother raging if you are going back to playing the game after a couple of days like you always have? Save the energy and spend your DQ points on random dyes instead. b:bye
    Cause I dont have that much fash QQ.
    edited April 2011
    People Rage when they put R9 out, people rage when they take R9 away, I think it has less to do with the game, and more to do with everyone here just needing to throw a fit once a week.

No. You are extremely slow or something...

The reason for crying is... R9 offset all other gear when they released it. It wasn't much of a threat until rep sales because no one could obtain it. So when people started getting it the majority of the population was upset because their previously "uber" gear was not longer "the best" they had to cough up more money for an upgrade.

Now people are complaining because the majority of the population either HAS or WAS PLANNING on getting R9 in order to compete with other players who have upgraded to R9...but...

SURPRISE YOU CAN'T GET R9 FOR HALF THE PRICE YOU COULD BEFORE.

So there you go. You gonna lecture us trolls again mommy?
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah. I'm not sure why don't just directly send them our money and let them mail us somthing they think we need. pretty much what they do ne way.

GM`s u love us <3 and you are so great that you fix the bugs, help us when we get **** by another player and they do it for free :D

this is sarcasm....

but really there are people that woul not CS they have to work their *** in Twilight Temple with a bad drop rate that is not worth it... Please do something that makes the ECONOMY on the game better to the people instead of making the prices so HIGH... thank u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011

No it's for real for me this time.. I RAGEQuit , go in the game and do what? I didn't even care about the r9 but least farming dq's added some function to the game rather then rage on the int dd that will only take other int DD into nirvana. no thanks this game is over for me less they make playable without more then 100$ a month investment.

Trolling the boards is way more fun currantly.
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011

It's ignorant people like you that make PWI know they can fVck you and you will just keep on comming back for another *** burning.. have fun.
    edited April 2011
    GM`s u love us <3 and you are so great that you fix the bugs, help us when we get **** by another player and they do it for free :D

this is sarcasm....

but really there are people that woul not CS they have to work their *** in Twilight Temple with a bad drop rate that is not worth it... Please do something that makes the ECONOMY on the game better to the people instead of making the prices so HIGH... thank u

I almost stopped reading when I read the top...

I was about to **** you out hardcore.
  • Aube_Athenae - Sanctuary
    Aube_Athenae - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thats dumb ...i have lost time and now what i gonna buy 80 make over scroll with my DQ .....lol..... tks pwi thats the worst change ever........................................................................................................................
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    [size=+2]LUCKILY[/size] i gave up on R9 after finding out i neeed general summers' tokens
    but it is still BS

as for chests of coins we may as well discard them because it makes no sense we sell them for DQ points if there is nothing to getb:surrender so again it has no valueb:chuckle

as for ppl leaving "PERFECT WORLD" because of the ONE PROBLEM thats not the case.......am pretty much new to the game and there has been lots

i myself have used a little cash to get started and quite frankly am gonna use NO MORE because i realize the way u guyz operate scruing the game for CASH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thats dumb ...i have lost time and now what i gonna buy 80 make over scroll with my DQ .....lol..... tks pwi thats the worst change ever........................................................................................................................

I know, right? It would still be terribad if they had given some warning...but it's so much worse doing it like this.

IF YOU SEEK AMY MIRITE

They have 0 communication with the players and refuse to acknowledge this fact.
  • Spitball - Dreamweaver
    Spitball - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you Sir Have Failed
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    thanks for the useless Chest of coins that i will never use b:chuckle

i'd rather Mirages or Subs then that, unless you have a 10 cents hammer sale
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    you Sir Have Failed

we Cannot Blame The Developers For This. Their Minds Are Probably Corroded From Excessive Inbreeding.

Bet You Like Your Sisters, Eh?
  • Koyge - Lost City
    Koyge - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sooo idk if any1 has noticed, but once the players started raging and myself included and calling the gm's out on their ** up they havent posted a reply in 20+ pages of these comments. they would rather avoid the problem at hand and not control the situation. they make how much money at quarter now?? excatly we pay you to provide a continual source of entertainment and you ** us left and right. its no wonder your player activity charts have dropped horribly. your player service sucks nuts and most players hate you guys for everything you do.

aslo what is the point of getting more dq pts if everything i can get with them is worthless to me?? you took out the valuable and replaced with ****. fair trade off i think not.

also so what if ppl were doing the exploit it doesnt give any1 an unfair advantage to do so. i mean i can farm dq so whats to stop the next guy from doing so? nothing just lazyness and a credit card. plus you guys only circulate so many of the medals which makes outrageous prices on them.... i hate how we pay you so much money but you suck at fixing the real problems and take advantage of ways to increase your sales to make more money.

and if any of you grammar hitlers correct me i hate you. and also this is an international game some places english isn't the first language so learn consideration. and also english is the hardest language to learn.
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    good job gm`s *thumbs up*

f keep up the good work *thumbs up*

gm`s u all are legends to me *thumbs up*

keep us updated with this awesome stuff we love them *thumbs up*

ohhh yeah sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    thanks for the useless Chest of coins that i will never use b:chuckle

i'd rather Mirages or Subs then that, unless you have a 10 cents hammer sale

FFS can't anyone read anymore? You TURN THEM IN FOR DQ POINTS, you don't buy them with dq points..... b:bye
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So you can't get it form DQ points or cash shop.. only from the 1 per week from TW lands?

1 medal a week from TW is garbage, to a random faction/land is more garbage. I could see if every member in that faction got a medal, it might be a little better... but ONE medal per week to ONE random faction leader when there's thousands (maybe hundreds, idk) of players? It would take anyone like me years, no, decades to obtain the gear, even if our faction won the medal every single week.

19 medals are needed for full rank 9. That's under 3 people a year (2.7) in full rank 9 'if' the faction wins the medal every week for a year.. And with 200 people in a faction, member priorities to 'first dibz' would play a role. So yea.. decades, maybe centuries..

Epic Fail
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can understand what there saying on the medals there now doing it to the dye selling them in cat shops. What some will do to make coin like it was said everything is bound so on but players are still able to sell thease items in cat shops i give it less than a few months they take out the random dyes to there been selling in cat shops.
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    sooo idk if any1 has noticed, but once the players started raging and myself included and calling the gm's out on their ** up they havent posted a reply in 20+ pages of these comments. they would rather avoid the problem at hand and not control the situation. they make how much money at quarter now?? excatly we pay you to provide a continual source of entertainment and you ** us left and right. its no wonder your player activity charts have dropped horribly. your player service sucks nuts and most players hate you guys for everything you do.

aslo what is the point of getting more dq pts if everything i can get with them is worthless to me?? you took out the valuable and replaced with ****. fair trade off i think not.

also so what if ppl were doing the exploit it doesnt give any1 an unfair advantage to do so. i mean i can farm dq so whats to stop the next guy from doing so? nothing just lazyness and a credit card. plus you guys only circulate so many of the medals which makes outrageous prices on them.... i hate how we pay you so much money but you suck at fixing the real problems and take advantage of ways to increase your sales to make more money.

and if any of you grammar hitlers correct me i hate you. and also this is an international game some places english isn't the first language so learn consideration. and also english is the hardest language to learn.

You're just now catching on that PW doesn't care about their players? Btw you spelled *Also wrong.
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    I bet there will be another DDOS attack after this.
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I am mad, very mad, sell DQ to people that want get medalls was a very good wait to no cashoper to get coins, and we help teh cashoper to get the r9 for alow price, now you remove them a **** all-

And you use a poor excuse for that, comon, the only think you need to do, to prevet people sell medall for DQ reweards is do it unable to stack with the other medalls, you know how do that you did before with hypers stone that we get with celestial shards, this hypers cant stack wit normals hypers, so you have the code for do this, only need put that in the damn medalls code, anyone that know a little about programing language can do.

But pw wont do that because is more profit do the general summer sale each 2 or 3 months.

PW free to play, pay to win....

Note: sorry for my bad english.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yet for some reason, gold prices were up to 1 mil on Dreamweaver right before shutdown. even though there are no medals of glory to be readily obtained >.>

I have 1 medal from dq points, 2 away from the ring. and now its basically useless.

on that note, when did Lucky Cube Game Coins become un-trade-able? by my math, it would take 6.5 years to farm a g14 cube neck if you only got 1 coin per run, each day, every day. And I just happened to have seen someone selling 16 Rotating Cogs of Fate in a cat shop yesterday for 1 mil each... Thats ~3 years worth of advanced cube runs b:shocked wtf?

if you're gonna remove the medals of glory, why not add in the lucky cube game coins since those are already un-trade-able >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Bro not bad English
    even [size=+2]BETTER[/size] INSIGHT b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Introducing new pack obtainable only with DQ points !!

150k DQ points (Roughly 100 mils at 100k per 150 points)

List of obtainable items :

Exctasy Card : 97% (Hey at least it's not a sadness one..)
    Perfect Iron Hammer : 2% (Of course not tradable)
    Medal of Glory : 1%

Of course...That's not real..
    But how many people would actually go and try those b:surrender
  • Koyge - Lost City
    Koyge - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You're just now catching on that PW doesn't care about their players? Btw you spelled *Also wrong.

yes i hate you grammer hitler.......and i've been playing since beta so no i'm not just realizing this, but this was the first one to really effect me. so i raged on it ^_^

and here's my grammer correction to my previous post *aslo
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Goonz farmed g14 cube neck and it took a month. Since when were they not tradable, the cogs that is?
This discussion has been closed.