Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Options

Comments

• SaiyanGohan - Lost City
    SaiyanGohan - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You forget that PWE is in the San Francisco Bay Area... If Frankie actually bought his home (not a condo), chances are that he spent nearly $1M. Certainly no less than a half mil... Housing isn't cheap here.

(At least prices are down due to the economy!)
    I think frankie stopped paying attention.

i think the entire staff can go say good bye to the non csers.
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The ignorant @#!@# <pwi> actually have the ba.lls to pretend they know why the economy sucks. I honest have never met a more ignorant lot of people in my life. The reason is all over the boards. your game sucks now.. not cuz the faking gold farmers. You just carry on in your delusional fantasy world thinking you know what your players want.

ITs over it cannot be repaired now. I will have lots of free time to write hate reviews for pwi while I browse for a new MMO.

b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What kills me is that over a month ago...they were pretty much encouraging people to do this to get the medals!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12190652&postcount=16

This just gets better and better I tell you... So a known bug/glitch/whatever is basically encouraged? Some messed up logic there if I've ever seen it.

GMs, tell the Devs to just bring it back and don't bother fixing the glitch. Things wouldn't change really except >more< people with R9. Oh wait... you guys would STILL lose money. I forgot that part.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yay, now i can get rid of all those chests i ve been sitting on since they ve been implemented and nay i m never gonna get an r9 now XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SO, I understand they took the Medals out of the dq points, but they are also taking them out of rank sales? wtf?
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SO, I understand they took the Medals out of the dq points, but they are also taking them out of rank sales? wtf?

They arent. Sale is usually running on east coast servers by now. And we got nothing in there new. Im willing to bet they are sneaking it in as if it wasnt their intention of removing them from dq reawrds.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

they were only in rank sales 1 time. they have done it 3 times now. seems those medals were a bad idea on their part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • DeeJane - Lost City
    DeeJane - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the Right Way To Fix This Is As Follows:

set All Medals Of Glory To Untradeable

tottaly agreed.. if anyways these are gained though a TW as well.. is like selling ur land to a snobby kid that spends coins because he can .. first.. u guys screwed it when u made everone earn rep by doing fb's .. u made ppl buy cheap rep and gear everyone up at least to r8 to get real money.... now u excuse urself bu " removing" them because u just want them now to spend more money to buy the medals... in first place if u earn them by TW.. why the f they on boutique o.O? .. doesnt make sense... and if there's a bug u know you can fix it YOU KNOW U CAN.. dnt play dummie with us cuz not all of us are dumb teenagers usinf daddy's plastic D:

If is a reward of TW .. and also u want to sell...

JUST MAKE THEM ALL NON TRADEABLE

If is fair to have them on boutique with non trade state.. and in game .. as many other items.. u can also by dqpoints ot whatever.. do it.. who doesnt like to fasrm.. purchase .. who can farm because many ppl cant use paypal or whatever or not old eought to get even a plastic card.. will be fair for all sides... i thought this was international.... not a dictatry game :s .. ijs
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm just glad these things are being handled and reported back to us. It's nice having this communication. Um, btw r9 isn't supposed to be easy to get. Imo it's way too easy at it is now, there should be more things implemented that make people actually have to play in game(also that give people more options to being able to farm in game) for r9 rather than spend spend spend.

Has potential to breathe some life back into the game o.o
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hold on, this REP AND CHIPS SALE is USELESS
    because there are NO MORE MEDALS ON THE SERVER

What the heck is this?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    JUST MAKE THEM ALL NON TRADEABLE

yes this is so smart lets make it so only the leader of a guild can get rank 9 badges from tw. lets see how happy that makes people when lead of a faction is switching every other week just so people can get the rank 9 badges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Gri - Lost City
    Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    1) QQ @ people QQ'ing about R9 being unobtainable.

Before rep sale, R8 was a fantasy many of us dreamed about. So stop yer whinin' about how hard it will be to get R9.

Yeah before the rep sales almost no one was r8 because it was so expensive. Now everyone is. R9 will now be the opposite. A large majority of people are r9 already but now people only dream of getting it since this change because of the cost to do so now.

So yeah... I'd say it's pretty understandable to be fking pissed at whoever decided on this change.
  • entoryou
    entoryou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i find this really funny because it was the GMs who told certain players alone about the Bug
  • Gri - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/a2/8a/a28a69c373aeccec81a1effcb29a7bdf1302068477.jpg

The best part is that ANOTHER SINGLE GUILD/FACTION is going to dominate the whole map. The other guilds WILL NOT be able to get a piece of land or a MEDAL for that matter.

Isn't it fittingly ironic that in the preview video for Genesis. Frankie sits in his chair and goes "Oh well these guilds are going to own pieces of land -- FOR A TIME

I WILL GIVE YOU 8 MONTHS AND THE MAP IS GOING TO BE ONE COLOUR -- YET AGAIN!.

So hence NOW THE ONLY -TIME- EVER that people could of actually had a balanced game when the other guilds could have gotten Rank 9 and a chance at HOLDING LAND has been completely and utterly ****ed up

I smell B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T b:laugh

+1

Wanna makeout?
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm just glad these things are being handled and reported back to us. It's nice having this communication. Um, btw r9 isn't supposed to be easy to get. Imo it's way too easy at it is now, there should be more things implemented that make people actually have to play in game(also that give people more options to being able to farm in game) for r9 rather than spend spend spend.

Has potential to breathe some life back into the game o.o
    You do realize that people will have to spend spend spend more now, right? At least with the option of farming medals, it gave us non CSers to actually 'play in game' and use our time for something we wanted, rather than charge moms credit card.
    And r9 is only easy to get if you have the credit card. Otherwise, if you're farming, it's hella expensive and not "easy" to get, other wise everyone and their mothers would have it.

GG devs, was hoping this was an April fools joke but you're 5 days late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm just gonna troll the boards now. I've had it with pwi. and not the only one.

So wither you get your r9 or not, there will be far few people that will be impressed with it, because there will be far fewer people playing.

It IS out of reach for some no matter how hard we work. it's just that simple.

and if sombody tells me to be a boring *** merchant one more time so help me god.......
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the important thing to remember in all this is the gm's have our back and are looking out for all our best interests.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hold on, this REP AND CHIPS SALE is USELESS
    because there are NO MORE MEDALS ON THE SERVER

What the heck is this?
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how many ppl have actually to quote ur dumb comments, so you realise this:

MEDAL OF GLORY BEEN ALWAYS INDIRECT TRADEABLE DUE SELLING DQ MATS TO PLAYERS! HENCE MEDAL OF GLORY WAS ALWAYS TRADEABLE REGARDLESS THE BUG!

Edit: Meant to quote DeeJane
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Gri - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the Important Thing To Remember In All This Is The Gm's Have Our Back And Are Looking Out For All Our Best Interests.

is That A Joke? O.0
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is by far the most stupid thing PWI has ever come with! PPL been farming their asses to get the medals by DQs and now you are taking them away totally??? W/o a previous warning so that ppl that have stocked up DQs can actually used them?

Just put the damn medals back so everyone can use the DQs theyve been saving up for so long then find a way to make them available not only 1/ week! WTH it takes u months to implement something good for the srv and players but takes you 1 sec w/o a previous warning to take something good away!

It is not only unfair but its a total slap in the face for everyone - Cash shoppers or not to make such a change without previously letting us know.

Lets start a vote for at least 24h of medals back to DQ rewards.
    I vote YES.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Want my honest opinion?

THE DEVS OF THIS GAME ARE A BUNCH OF JEWS SAY HI TO ANNE FRANK FOR ME.
  • HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i dont have anything to say about medals bc so many ppl said so much already but it would be nice if you could add something that is really usefull to dqrewards like d orbs that can be combined
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well at least this is entertainign to wacth lol
  • AbortedFetus - Lost City
    AbortedFetus - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Want my honest opinion?

THE DEVS OF THIS GAME ARE A BUNCH OF JEWS SAY HI TO ANNE FRANK FOR ME.

Yep. Gotta agree.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by xxogcalixx - Heavens Tear View Post
    the Important Thing To Remember In All This Is The Gm's Have Our Back And Are Looking Out For All Our Best Interests.

In short... No.

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/a2/8a/a28a69c373aeccec81a1effcb29a7bdf1302068477.jpg

There's plenty of fish in the ocean, There is plenty of fish in the sea, There is plenty of fish in the fish shop but it all smells like bull**** to me.

B-U-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-H-I-T B-U-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-H-I-T it all smells like bull**** to me to me
    B-U-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-H-I-T B-U-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-H-I-T it all smells like bull**** to me to me

SING IT WITH ME!

There's plenty of fish in the ocean, There is plenty of fish in the sea, There is plenty of fish in the fish shop but it all smells like bull**** to me.

SING IT WITH ME!

SING IT WITH ME!

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so like hypers are non glitchable, random dyes are non glitchable. how do you fail w/ medals like that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackbeIt - Sanctuary
    BlackbeIt - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wow, would love to have a notice about this.

I literally just bought 9m of dq 35 for 6k each (great price before this update).

And I'm a tiny non-cs merchant.

Way to go pwi for again polarizing the haves and have-nots.
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sorry but this is just a dumb idea now is hard to get R9 so is gonna be cashshopping again also why didn`t pwi added the medals in the boutique. I imagine that some people would like to buy it at least from the boutique.... Also how about making fixing the drop rate of the Twilight Temple mats because it sucks.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the important thing to remember in all this is the gm's have our back and are looking out for all our best interests.

Yeah. I'm not sure why don't just directly send them our money and let them mail us somthing they think we need. pretty much what they do ne way.
This discussion has been closed.