Twilight Temple Discussion

Options

Comments

• Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    About the 3-1 subject they gave the high levels more time to farm it not 'us' 90s who are suppose to. As for the lower tts the day i spend 4 hours in there is the day i kick myself between the legs o.O

The day the "high levels" need more then the old limit of 4 hrs to "farm" tt is the day 3-x truly becomes impossible. Me personally I have decent but by no means great gear and I hear/read all of these horror stories of issues now in 3-x yet whenever I go the only issues that ever seem to arise is for the ppl who come UNPREPARED or don't work together. It's mostly ever one person (most times we get a random veno for 3-3 bh who always seems to be the only one that dies; if anyone dies). The game has ways available to make tt easier such as coming fully buffed, def charms, hp charms, genie skills, oht gear/fb99molds, etc. Not to mention get together w/ ppl on vent and communicate nonstop. Yes things got tougher now and 99% of the ppl qqing are the ones who don't utilize some of the approaches I just mentioned and want the game on "easy mode" like it was.

I laughed when my archer friend the other day did 3-3 bh on her cleric w/ some ppl who basically tried killing colluset more or less the "old way." Everyone died but her and the tank and she had the squishies asking her how she was surviving. Somewhere in the beginning of this thread I posted how to kill colluset w/out a hitch; but basically it takes communication, coordination, and skill. Is that too much to ask for in a mmorpg? Or would you all prefer the "old way" of afk attack macros? Sure maybe it can be dialed down a notch or two (the difficulty factor) but it's NOT impossible as it's currently set up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's the same thing on sanctuary, over 1m for GBA's.

Looks like LC high lvl TT farmers are on vacation. That or they have the kindest of souls leaving the price low for 90s to aford it..or they're just idiots and don't know that they can make more than twice the money they make now...

Edit: Yay for 100 pages of QQ with nothing resolved.

You're an idiot.

Apparently we have more capable PvE'ers than your server. If they're going for over 1m on your server, you have too many horrible players who actually *cant* farm GBA.

GBA boss is easy. Instead of soloing it on event food, now I need 2 clerics. It's still easily doable and it doesn't really take any longer than before. Maybe I might die once or twice when before I never did... now I might die but usually I don't. The boss will always die though.

Apparently your server doesn't have enough capable high levels... and seeing how old your server is, that's kind of a joke.

Then again, if our faction feels like killing Harpy Wraith... we just go do it. It's not epic like it used to be. We just don't because Dragonling Essence doesn't make anything really worth a damn. Otherwise we'd be farming it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Umivee - Dreamweaver
    Umivee - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I like how this is conversation is coming down to "Which server can do it better".

lol
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    Zaelmith - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The day the "high levels" need more then the old limit of 4 hrs to "farm" tt is the day 3-x truly becomes impossible. Me personally I have decent but by no means great gear and I hear/read all of these horror stories of issues now in 3-x yet whenever I go the only issues that ever seem to arise is for the ppl who come UNPREPARED or don't work together. It's mostly ever one person (most times we get a random veno for 3-3 bh who always seems to be the only one that dies; if anyone dies). The game has ways available to make tt easier such as coming fully buffed, def charms, hp charms, genie skills, oht gear/fb99molds, etc. Not to mention get together w/ ppl on vent and communicate nonstop. Yes things got tougher now and 99% of the ppl qqing are the ones who don't utilize some of the approaches I just mentioned and want the game on "easy mode" like it was.

I laughed when my archer friend the other day did 3-3 bh on her cleric w/ some ppl who basically tried killing colluset more or less the "old way." Everyone died but her and the tank and she had the squishies asking her how she was surviving. Somewhere in the beginning of this thread I posted how to kill colluset w/out a hitch; but basically it takes communication, coordination, and skill. Is that too much to ask for in a mmorpg? Or would you all prefer the "old way" of afk attack macros? Sure maybe it can be dialed down a notch or two (the difficulty factor) but it's NOT impossible as it's currently set up.

wasn't talking about 3-3 I was talking about 3-1 at lvl 90 and so far i saw no proof of a ~90
    squad doing it

You're an idiot.

Apparently we have more capable PvE'ers than your server. If they're going for over 1m on your server, you have too many horrible players who actually *cant* farm GBA.

GBA boss is easy. Instead of soloing it on event food, now I need 2 clerics. It's still easily doable and it doesn't really take any longer than before. Maybe I might die once or twice when before I never did... now I might die but usually I don't. The boss will always die though.

Apparently your server doesn't have enough capable high levels... and seeing how old your server is, that's kind of a joke.

Then again, if our faction feels like killing Harpy Wraith... we just go do it. It's not epic like it used to be. We just don't because Dragonling Essence doesn't make anything really worth a damn. Otherwise we'd be farming it.

How is it easy if at lvl 102 you need 2 clerics and still might die (we're talking about a lvl 90 instance here)? But how easy/hard it is and how capable/not capable high levels are for farming the instance isn't even the point. It's all just horribly wrong if I have to Depend on high levels to farm my gear which I'm suppose to do myself.

Btw saw duke shouts of dragonling essence droping on my server too, like you said it's not what it used to be..so then what's the point of mentioning it
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How is it easy if at lvl 102 you need 2 clerics and still might die (we're talking about a lvl 90 instance here)? But how easy/hard it is and how capable/not capable high levels are for farming the instance isn't even the point. It's all just horribly wrong if I have to Depend on high levels to farm my gear which I'm suppose to do myself.

Btw saw duke shouts of dragonling essence droping on my server too, like you said it's not what it used to be..so then what's the point of mentioning it

Because apparently it's too difficult for your server? Or that every is stupid enough to pay 1m for GBA? Well that's apparently not the case because if there were more farmers there would be more competition with price perhaps? Duh...

Are you so stupid that I have to requote your comment?
    Looks like LC high lvl TT farmers are on vacation. That or they have the kindest of souls leaving the price low for 90s to aford it..or they're just idiots and don't know that they can make more than twice the money they make now...

What does this have to do with relying on higher levels to farm for you? You stated that LC were idiots because they're not **** people for money? Perhaps there are just too many people farming GBA on LC for the prices to reach what people on your server is selling it for.

If you had half a brain you might realize this much?
  • lokixz
    lokixz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    - 2 fist bm (no interval gear needed) spamming myriad sword stance on boss. Absolute domain if something goes wrong and some chi pots if they ever need chi for the skill. Sword bm have always been quite useless but at least now they can spam a skill which was almost never used
    - 2 clerics with cloud eruption/chi siphon/chi pot so they can have always enough chi for bb. One cleric use bb and the other purify, heal, rebuff. If bb goes down, the 2 clerics switch their roles
    - 1 barb for hp buff and tank. If the 2 bms are good enough, the barb isn't even needed. Just get one to be sure and make things go easier
    - 1 veno for dd, amplify and chi transfer OR 1 archer for hp debuff and dd OR any decent player who knows how to play (i know they're rare but they still exist)
    Unfortunately i haven't a pt of lv90 to test it but i did it for 3-3. I can't perma demon spark so it takes some seconds longer to kill the boss with me spamming myriad sword stance and heaven's flame but killing it was still really easy. I thought it would be a lot harder the first time i did the improved bh3-3 boss after reading all the posts on the forum, but in the end my charm never ticked and only 1 mage died (there was only 1 ep healing and no bb at that time).

I'm really amazed about so much qq only for one piece of gear which isn't even that great.
    The only tt90 top worth getting is the heavy one. For arcane and light there are some nice lower lv molds that are almost as good and are a lot cheaper. For a magic user Cape of Underworld (lv96 mold) is even better than tt99 top and lunar and should be easier and faster to farm from fb99. Even tt80 gold is almost as good as tt90 with an average refine of +3 (if you can't afford gba, you won't probably can't afford refine over +3). And about tt90 for tt99, if you can afford to buy/farm 2x illusion stones and 8x tsu ghost masks and can't afford gba mats, then something must be wrong.
    Also if you're really desperate for tt90 top, just go farm a lower tt (getting same amount of money/time spent) and then go buy the gba mats from those who still know how to farm 3-1. Before the changes i never farmed 3-1 for money. Doing 2-2 or 2-3 would get me more money.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    PRO thread, seriously.

Over 100 pages, almost A MONTH since GMs said they'd test it and stuff. Well, maybe they did test it but aren't allowed to post results yet.

This is my humble guess:

Sender: GM
    Receiver: Dev
    Subject: TT Test report
    Text: Guys ya'll screwed up big time, TT is fcked up and its ur fault. b:shocked

Sender: Dev
    Receiver: GM
    Suibject: FW: TT Test report
    Text: Shush, keep it down. Not a word of this in forums or ya'll will get fired. We wont fix **** anyway, let them buy packs to get the mats they need. zZz DON'T BE SUCH A CRY BABIES b:angry

Although, since Ima stick to a molder chest until they fix TT, I decidwed to give it a shot and refine it.. and bam, couple tienkangs and a tisha later, +6, PRO

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=b4c948321f799d5c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because apparently it's too difficult for your server? Or that every is stupid enough to pay 1m for GBA? Well that's apparently not the case because if there were more farmers there would be more competition with price perhaps? Duh...

Are you so stupid that I have to requote your comment?

What does this have to do with relying on higher levels to farm for you? You stated that LC were idiots because they're not **** people for money? Perhaps there are just too many people farming GBA on LC for the prices to reach what people on your server is selling it for.

If you had half a brain you might realize this much?

Ugh you said the same thing about prices in your first post and I didn't disagree with you! (quote my other post if u like). Why'd you feel the need to write it all over again..

To make something clear in my post that u quoted i gave 3 options that i thought were possible. Now why did you take the idiots option and take it as if i said that was the only thing possible i don't know.

Also you gave the fourth option that LC has more GBA farmers and because of the competition prices don't go high. I Did Not Disagree With That. In your second post you said the exact thing as if i reacted "OMG u iz so wrong". Only thing I disagreed with is that you consider a lvl 90 instance, which at lvl 102 takes 2 clerics and you still "might die once or twice", easy.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ugh you said the same thing about prices in your first post and I didn't disagree with you! (quote my other post if u like). Why'd you feel the need to write it all over again..

Because my reply that you quoted was in context to what I requoted and you completely changed the subject?

I quoted the post about your ignorance of prices... then you respond with 'but we can't do it with a level correct party'. What the hell does that have to do with what you were talking about? Way to deflect your ignorance...

To make something clear in my post that u quoted i gave 3 options that i thought were possible. Now why did you take the idiots option and take it as if i said that was the only thing possible i don't know.

Also you gave the fourth option that LC has more GBA farmers and because of the competition prices don't go high. I Did Not Disagree With That. In your second post you said the exact thing as if i reacted "OMG u iz so wrong". Only thing I disagreed with is that you consider a lvl 90 instance, which at lvl 102 takes 2 clerics and you still "might die once or twice", easy.

And, that's NOT what you said, which is obviously WHY I had to requite you. At least say what you mean instead of bantering on like a mindless monkey about people being stupid for not overcharging.

I don't disagree that it's too difficult for a level correct party to do. I never have.
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because my reply that you quoted was in context to what I requoted and you completely changed the subject?

I quoted the post about your ignorance of prices... then you respond with 'but we can't do it with a level correct party'. What the hell does that have to do with what you were talking about? Way to deflect your ignorance...

Alright alright. Granted I should have quoted pieces of your post and comment individually instead of doing it all at once. I just thought it would be understandable enough, my bad for assuming. Don't yet have that much forum experience b:surrender

And, that's NOT what you said, which is obviously WHY I had to requite you. At least say what you mean instead of bantering on like a mindless monkey about people being stupid for not overcharging.

K gonna quote myself too..
    1*Looks like LC high lvl TT farmers are on vacation. 2*That or they have the kindest of souls leaving the price low for 90s to aford it..3*or they're just idiots and don't know that they can make more than twice the money they make now...

Number 1 wasn't intended to be a serious remark...
    That leave numbers 2 and 3. I'm pretty sure by using the word "or" that I'm making it clear that I expect one of those 2 things to be possible. If using "or" is not enough than I'm apologising for that.

Note: your option makes enough logic to me to not take these 3 into consideration anymore.
    I don't disagree that it's too difficult for a level correct party to do. I never have.

Thank you, that's about the only important thing I was trying to say in my posts.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    1*Looks like LC high lvl TT farmers are on vacation. 2*That or they have the kindest of souls leaving the price low for 90s to aford it..3*or they're just idiots and don't know that they can make more than twice the money they make now...

Number 1 wasn't intended to be a serious remark...
    That leave numbers 2 and 3. I'm pretty sure by using the word "or" that I'm making it clear that I expect one of those 2 things to be possible. If using "or" is not enough than I'm apologising for that.

Note: your option makes enough logic to me to not take these 3 into consideration anymore.

Those 3 points are basically the same point.... and completely lacks logic. if 1) is true how could mats be priced so low? 2)? That's just ridiculous.... people are greedy and get as much for mats as the market will bear. 3) could only be true if 1) was true, which obviously can't be considering the market prices. They all related, in your post, as to why LC prices are lower than Sanct, and none of them could be correct assumptions.

You should have just stated that instead of making an unintelligent blanket statement about economic factors which you are oblivious to.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    HL has very capable bm/barb too just people that farm now has the option to set gba price high. many of the capable bm/barb dont even bother with 3-1 so there you go...
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I like how this is conversation is coming down to "Which server can do it better".

lol
    Nah more like how Lost City hackers brag about their "achievements" when they are completely overgeared for some particular boss and other servers did it with much weaker gears.

All I can say is you are total fails, the fact you even need to use hacks to gear up ("pro" PvP vids with no trees) tells alot about how actual fails you must be at this game to play it the way it was meant to be played.

At least GTFO this forum and go back to your hacking sites.

Edit: I'm one of those that finds the harder bosses a nice challenge, but some were just overdone, like 3-1 is too hard for levels it must be farmed at
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    - wow, we seriously need somebody to trow a bone ingame to all those old cranky lvl 100+ Dogs of PW so they have something to do.. LOL . seriously make their lifes worthliving again.. or.. anything that stops them from barking in the forums. b:victory just.. anything..
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    THE FIX
    They need to revert the bosses back and change how the drop rate works. They can change this to directly affect the number of people doing damage to the boss vs how well the drop rate is going to turn out.

STIPULATIONS
    -People in the squad must all be at the boss and all doing CONSTANT damage, not tag them along and let them hit once (this takes into account for 5 players doing damage 1 cleric)
    -There must be at least 4 people in squad or they all get kicked

DROP RATES
    Based on people doing constant damage the whole fight
    1 person = no drops GTFO out of SQUAD mode
    2 people = very minor drop rate but still wont be worth it
    3 people = slightly better then 2
    4 people = much better then 3 but still about 3/4 current drop rates
    5 people = same as current drop rates
    6 people = 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 the current drop rates

CONCLUSION
    You're welcome GMs I just fixed your problem in 5 minutes better then your developers could in 1 1/2 years and this stops people from farming the isntances AND keeps the players happy. Was that so hard?

You're annoying.

b:bye
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're annoying.

Awwww another soloer that doesn't like it go figure. Funny you quoted a post on the first page for the 102nd page of the thread, now that's annoying. b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Awwww another soloer that doesn't like it go figure. Funny you quoted a post on the first page for the 102nd page of the thread, now that's annoying. b:bye

The easy way around your proposed idea is multi-boxing though. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Not to mention if the cleric is actually working his *** off actually healing everyone as they scramble around, then it lowers the drop rate because he wasnt doing persistant damage. Thereby this favors completely out levelling & outgearing the TT so the cleric doesnt need to heal much & can attack and thereby get better drops.

Not exactly what should be being favored imo. b:bye
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Not to mention if the cleric is actually working his *** off actually healing everyone as they scramble around, then it lowers the drop rate because he wasnt doing persistant damage. Thereby this favors completely out levelling & outgearing the TT so the cleric doesnt need to heal much & can attack and thereby get better drops.

Not exactly what should be being favored imo. b:bye

I've already said multiple times the cleric will be weighted due to this....as it even says it takes into account a cleric.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

And? Even multiboxing they'd have to multi-box 5 chars to get the same drop rate they get solo'ing now. At least that makes them have to do something (also those 4 extra multi-boxed chars have to be doing consistent damage, as in not lvl 30s hitting it) So what about the solo'ers that can't multibox?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And? Even multiboxing they'd have to multi-box 5 chars to get the same drop rate they get solo'ing now. At least that makes them have to do something (also those 4 extra multi-boxed chars have to be doing consistent damage, as in not lvl 30s hitting it) So what about the solo'ers that can't multibox?

Pretty much on your side of the argument. No system is "bullet proof" if you will but right now it seems to be the best way.

Increasing the Bosses difficulty (to make it challenging not IMPOSSIBLE) so multi-clienting is a biznitch, and putting in the drop system should solve 99% of the people "soloing" instances that they have no business soloing.

Even if they can multi-client they are going to need 6 chars that are pretty equal in level, because the system I propose isn't just 6 people hitting a boss or w/e, it's 6 people equally contributing. You can't have 1 level 100 doing 98% of the damage on the boss or the drops will also suck.

I'll end my last opinion about multi-clienters, if someone can right now multi-client 6 characters in 3-3 on the BH boss (which I think is the only fair challenge but not IMPOSSIBLE boss) then they deserve a good drop rate. Considering it stuns, aoe purges, random aggros, debuffs max hp, I'd love to see someone multi-client on that boss with my system in place and all bosses in 3-3 that difficulty range.

BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I thought they fixed TT? I did 3-1 and got 1 shot by GBA like 3 times before we gave up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I thought they fixed TT? I did 3-1 and got 1 shot by GBA like 3 times before we gave up.

LOL you thought they fixed something.

Our top squad gave up at arma a few days ago. They had enough of the charm **** form him so they decided it wasn't worth it. So our top squad wont do it obviously i'll be able to get my last illusion stone. :D

If this doesn't get fixed by this (or the next) update i'll probably just quit, i'm tired of getting dicked over because I don't spend $5k a week on a FREE to play game. b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL you thought they fixed something.

Our top squad gave up at arma a few days ago. They had enough of the charm **** form him so they decided it wasn't worth it. So our top squad wont do it obviously i'll be able to get my last illusion stone. :D

If this doesn't get fixed by this (or the next) update i'll probably just quit, i'm tired of getting dicked over because I don't spend $5k a week on a FREE to play game. b:bye

Get your last mats with chips

BTW, your top squad sucks :P
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options

Our 102 sin who goes through 3-3 with 1 cleric didn't go. He's done it 8 times and not even an illusion lord stone dropped. He has 15k hp x.x ... He doesn't want to do it either it's a waste 0 gold and he's done it himself 8 times. LOL@PWI

PS Why the hell would I chip out a mat I'm suppose to be able to farm? **** that, they can change it or they can suck on it before I chip it out.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'll end my last opinion about multi-clienters, if someone can right now multi-client 6 characters in 3-3 on the BH boss (which I think is the only fair challenge but not IMPOSSIBLE boss) then they deserve a good drop rate. Considering it stuns, aoe purges, random aggros, debuffs max hp, I'd love to see someone multi-client on that boss with my system in place and all bosses in 3-3 that difficulty range.

Most people that multi TT don't do it alone. It's usually a group of 2-3 people controlling 2-3 chars. I can easily see people doing it that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Most people that multi TT don't do it alone. It's usually a group of 2-3 people controlling 2-3 chars. I can easily see people doing it that way.

Then find me a better solution to the problem then increasing boss some and putting in my system....

You will never come up with a system that stops something like that. Best you can do is limit the numbers down to something so small it's not a factor. PWI can also do something crazy like monitor the instances a bit better....it should rely on that just as much as any system they put in place.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You said you wanted a free game? Well, here it is.

Usually free games customer support isn't that great. I used to complain alot about some updates and bugs in this game but I learned to deal with them. If you really think your suggestion is going to work then you should call to Beijin and explain it to them because that's where the updates come from.

Not to mention even if you explained how it should be how do you expect them to make it work? You didn't explain that (I'm talking about the game engine) all I see from your suggestion is blah blah blah 1 person soloing = bad 6 person DDing = win but how do you make it work like that?
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You said you wanted a free game? Well, here it is.

Usually free games customer support isn't that great. I used to complain alot about some updates and bugs in this game but I learned to deal with them. If you really think your suggestion is going to work then you should call to Beijin and explain it to them because that's where the updates come from.

Not to mention even if you explained how it should be how do you expect them to make it work? You didn't explain that (I'm talking about the game engine) all I see from your suggestion is blah blah blah 1 person soloing = bad 6 person DDing = win but how do you make it work like that?

They already have a contribution system in this game for bosses they use them for public quests. The only difference being they have to create a formula for projected contribution for said boss for each player. Each player then has to fall in a certain perfect of that or the drop rate gets bumped down.

This isn't an earth shattering change to the current game engines they are already using in this game. If they developers think this would be something "hard" to put into play they should just put in their resignations now.

Bosses need adjusted down from Steelation past in 3-3, Dark Coll/Steelation in 3-1, and 3-2 Emperor past needs revisited. They are to much for an average squad. In my level range terms, I think 3-3 Dark Coll is perfect difficulty level and is the only boss they actually got right, the rest are just utter ridiculous.

If bosses do get adjusted accordingly to that and a drop system like mine is put into place, even 3 people using 2 accounts each are going to have a ***** of a time keeping up with bosses debuffs and buffs. It's not going to be something they can easily do for quick coin so I can't say how many will still bother.

All I know is the current system is complete trash and if you disagree I think you're on the wrong forums. :\
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Has an 8X alt of yours ran a 3-1 with 8X players yet? I'm tired of seeing your stupid *** troll this thread. When it's 100% obvious it isn't possible with a level 87-93 squad. I am supposed to be able to farm my GBA, not buy it with $$$.

f2p =/= p2p... Unless we're talking about PW apparently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
This discussion has been closed.