EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Please Fix Dark , Leave 4 Hour Limit , Fix Boss, Leave 4 Hour Limit
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's funny we haven't yet seen an actual up to date vid from someone who claimed they can do the instance with their mega uber characters (while multi clienting of course).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's funny we haven't yet seen an actual up to date vid from someone who claimed they can do the instance with their mega uber characters (while multi clienting of course).

But we can see Pvp videos wit no trees b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Eh, I tried BH 3-3 today just for ****s and giggles. The first attempt failed. The clerics heals were extremely weak (he was still using a tt90 green sword) and ended up leaving after dying at the boss more than once (I soloed it with wizzy heals ffs).

After bringing in a lvl 96 cleric that had both a better weapon and even better ability to...cleric...we nailed that boss's *** to the wall.

3 Archers, 1 Wizzy, 1 cleric and 1 barb.

The rest of the DDs would sometimes die during his random resets, but as long as the cleric and tank stay alive, he'll die. Or if the cleric is smart enough to bring rez scrolls before the fight.

The rest of the bosses are a bit more "complicated" to deal with, and I typically won't even bother with em anymore, but BeHe's certainly doable. Just need a competent tank/cleric combo. ^^

I will say he's a bit much for a BH boss. Hell, Snakefist is tame in comparison.

;p On the contrary both the cleric, and the tank were very competent, they were doing just fine keeping each other alive/doing the job they were suppose to, but we would only get so far and bam boss would reset. D:

D.C was the only boss we stumbled on. D: Though you are right it could have been any number of things that could have caused failure, but none the less it is still very frustrating to get that far on the boss, and for him to reset not once but twice. D:
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • putingkuto
    putingkuto Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Pls back the TT indstance the same way before.. b:angry
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey, PWE team... be it the devs or the GMs, because I honestly don't know in this case...

How about just restricting squad mode to more than one person??

Look, the problem is venos or 5aps characters soloing, right? So why not put a system in place that boots any player from squad-mode TT if they are the only person in their squad?

Yes, I know it requires 4 players just to open TT. But that rule isn't enforced afterwards. You should need at least 2 people to open, and at least 2 people to be in the squad at all times (this would also encourage people to group up in squads of 3 or higher, in case one person in a two-man squad DC's thus kicking both players out).

The only possible way this system could be abused is by people who idle their alts in the instance to take up the proper spots, but running multiple playing characters is bannable anyway, right? If all else fails, put some mechanic in place by which the entire squad has to be near the boss or it goes into frenzy mode.

This is a much more sensible solution to the **** we've had to deal with now.

I have no idea if any of you staffers actually read this thread, so maybe I'll just post it periodically until someone listens... <_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I have no idea if any of you staffers actually read this thread, so maybe I'll just post it periodically until someone listens... <_>

While you may have a good idea...

Just because they might listen to your idea, doesn't mean they will (or even can) implement it. It's not the GMs who decide what gets put in the game - they seem to just act as our voices to the devs, and the devs' voices to us, and even though they may think an idea would be beneficial to us, the players, it still doesn't mean the idea will get implemented. If the devs say no...that's it, that's final.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    While you may have a good idea...

Just because they might listen to your idea, doesn't mean they will (or even can) implement it. It's not the GMs who decide what gets put in the game - they seem to just act as our voices to the devs, and the devs' voices to us, and even though they may think an idea would be beneficial to us, the players, it still doesn't mean the idea will get implemented. If the devs say no...that's it, that's final.
    Aye, but they never say anything at all. :P To us, anyway.

Trust me, I know the relationship between the GMs and the devs. And I know the GMs don't do most things software-wise... they essentially just have a few "switches" they can flip on to enable/disable things that already exist in the code. Whether TT Sucky-Mode is hard-coded or something the GMs could turn off at will wasn't clear to me (it's probably the former, but it's still not clear in this this particular case).

And I'd only repost that idea of mine if I feel that if it got enough support and they still weren't listening. And even then, only periodically. There's a difference between idea presentation and spam, after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Ginrai - Heavens Tear
    Ginrai - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I read in a post from a mod/GM last night in a diff thread (which I now can't find >> argh) that the mob counter had been fixed.

Has anyone tried beast in 3-1 since the Aug 31st patch to see if its any different now?

• LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But we can see Pvp videos wit no trees b:chuckle

Oh right I forgot about this. Surprisingly all the trees were missing in some of those 'pro' PvP vids. Hmmm I wonder why? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • BuyOrSell - Dreamweaver
    BuyOrSell - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lunar glade (crescent valley) team mode -> 3 mil to open.
    Ok can make lunar equip. only with box.

DQ item price -> -20% and never x2 drop from more month

TW -> 300 celestone / 80 player

US -> jan = 50K, now 35K b:shocked.
    Wine -> Jan 200-300K, now 100-125K for 1 hours farming mats

Only way to make 10 mil is with Best luck token from box

Twilight 3.x team mode now is very difficult =
    1) make mats with Chips from misterious merchant
    2) difficult = - people can make, and - people make it = mats have hight price

Where is Free to Play? i dont have TT90, and dont have LG...no way to make Nirvana.

You want that i change game?

What change into PW if free to player (+50% player) leave from game? Devs what says of this new PW without F2Player?
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey, PWE team... be it the devs or the GMs, because I honestly don't know in this case...

How about just restricting squad mode to more than one person??

Look, the problem is venos or 5aps characters soloing, right? So why not put a system in place that boots any player from squad-mode TT if they are the only person in their squad?

Yes, I know it requires 4 players just to open TT. But that rule isn't enforced afterwards. You should need at least 2 people to open, and at least 2 people to be in the squad at all times (this would also encourage people to group up in squads of 3 or higher, in case one person in a two-man squad DC's thus kicking both players out).

The only possible way this system could be abused is by people who idle their alts in the instance to take up the proper spots, but running multiple playing characters is bannable anyway, right? If all else fails, put some mechanic in place by which the entire squad has to be near the boss or it goes into frenzy mode.

This is a much more sensible solution to the **** we've had to deal with now.

Patches we get are based on how gameplay on Chinese server works. Kinda how we got decreased DQ-prices, becuse their version is filled with bots.

Its also allowed to multiclient there, which means Developers assume everyone has the ability to plays 3-6 chars each when they farm instances. Even wallhacking and exploits are pretty much allowed there. You can even see players openly discussing it and complaining to GMs on forums when hacks doesn't work anymore lol...
    Devs/Gms wont punish single players, instead they make it harder to abuse the system with new patches. Thats why they made 3-X freaking impossible and why they implement things like mob counts.

So a patch that restricts running party-mode unless you have to a certain number of people in party all the time would sound pointless to them since everyone there is allowed to log as many chars as they want at the same time.

Even if thats not the situation on this server, since multi client here is bannable, we get stuck with patches from their developers. In the best of Worlds PWE would have their own Developers sitting in USA and making patches based on our version instead :(
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I read in a post from a mod/GM last night in a diff thread (which I now can't find >> argh) that the mob counter had been fixed.

Has anyone tried beast in 3-1 since the Aug 31st patch to see if its any different now?

Yes. He didn't wipe us straight off with 15k AoE, I'll give them that. But we didn't make it to half HP before he wiped the clerics for over 5k through BB. Plus there was still the sealing, HP debuff, random aggro, purging, all that fun stuff.

EDIT: Sorry, thought you meant since they posted that they fixed the mob counter. Haven't tried it since the last patch... patch notes have nothing mentioned of TT though. Maybe I'll try it today with my group. They are determined to beat it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yes. He didn't wipe us straight off with 15k AoE, I'll give them that. But we didn't make it to half HP before he wiped the clerics for over 5k through BB. Plus there was still the sealing, HP debuff, random aggro, purging, all that fun stuff.

EDIT: Sorry, thought you meant since they posted that they fixed the mob counter. Haven't tried it since the last patch... patch notes have nothing mentioned of TT though. Maybe I'll try it today with my group. They are determined to beat it.

Lets play kill TT bosses...Until we win.b:chuckle
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010

reason for me is i never frap, and dont want to show it to others either.
    i want to keep it for myself =) and farm all the stuffs then sell with high priceb:dirty
    why would you make everyone else rich while you can be rich yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if u are not wanting ppl to figure it out, why are u bothering to post here? Just agree with the rest of us by saying "this instance is impossible".
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if u are not wanting ppl to figure it out, why are u bothering to post here? Just agree with the rest of us by saying "this instance is impossible".

Because he's an idiot.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Not impossible...just can be a pain in the rear b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So will we continued to be ignored on this subject, or will you give us some sort of update? I for one am tired of these threads of promise with hardly any daily or AT MINIMUM a weekly update....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    did they take away aoe attack from 3-3 beast?

he still sing his song bout it but i didnt saw any dmg or p.def debuff
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    did they take away aoe attack from 3-3 beast?

he still sing his song bout it but i didnt saw any dmg or p.def debuff

3-3 boss never did aoe attack or pdef bebuff. He has an aoe purge and max hp debuff.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Chovan - Harshlands
    Chovan - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Since they broke TW, they made TT a charm sink.

It (the 3-3 footprint boss) still :-

Aoe HP debuffs
    Aoe purges
    Aoe stuns
    Aoe damages
    Randomly hits a player for 7-10k (usually after a HP debuff/purge)

In other words completely pointless in doing anymore.
    edited September 2010
    oww so that was just 3-1?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    how can people get hit for 10-15k from colluseast? i still did a few times that bh 3-3 and debuffed (purge) hit me for like 5k and im robe. its obvious when boss gonna hit you (random agro) since he is moving toward you but get AD or sutra prepared for that and thats it. cant be done by a bless herc anymore but is doable with a squad
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    how can people get hit for 10-15k from colluseast? i still did a few times that bh 3-3 and debuffed (purge) hit me for like 5k and im robe. its obvious when boss gonna hit you (random agro) since he is moving toward you but get AD or sutra prepared for that and thats it. cant be done by a bless herc anymore but is doable with a squad

People never got hit for 15k, they just exaggerating the drama so GMs change back and they can farm all day long again on 8x Veno+herc.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
    edited September 2010
    they got hit after ep

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People never got hit for 15k, they just exaggerating the drama so GMs change back and they can farm all day long again on 8x Veno+herc.

Actually I got hit by boot boss for a little over 8k crit a couple of time before the changes.... very rare, maybe 1 or 2 times out of 40 or 50 runs. When GBA boss one-shots me now, I don't even see a damage record...

3-1 boss is harder now than 3-3 boss was before the change. That much change is a little ridiculous for most people.

It's like saying you like to play football with friends on the weekend, then meeting a new friend and being brought in to play in an NFL training camp game... you're gonna die. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually I got hit by boot boss for a little over 8k crit a couple of time before the changes.... very rare, maybe 1 or 2 times out of 40 or 50 runs. When GBA boss one-shots me now, I don't even see a damage record...

3-1 boss is harder now than 3-3 boss was before the change. That much change is a little ridiculous for most people.

It's like saying you like to play football with friends on the weekend, then meeting a new friend and being brought in to play in an NFL training camp game... you're gonna die. b:chuckle

what you mean by when he 1shots you? I never got hit for more than 7~8k and I never used BB in that boss.

NFL doesn't scare any1, nubs so scared that need helmet and body armor so it doesn't hurt ^^

but this guys are scary b:shocked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxaBKd8SwA
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what you mean by when he 1shots you? I never got hit for more than 7~8k and I never used BB in that boss.

NFL doesn't scare any1, nubs so scared that need helmet and body armor so it doesn't hurt ^^

but this guys are scary b:shocked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxaBKd8SwA

Yes, I've been hit for over 8k by old boot boss. It was very rare though... it's happened maybe 4-8 times over the course of hundreds of runs.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Wenomus - Dreamweaver
    Wenomus - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I will lay off pwi untill the 3-1 is fixed, I cant advance in gear, I need GBA:s

I hope alot of ppl do the same, so the devs can finally see that whats good, doesnt have to be changed.
This discussion has been closed.