Twilight Temple Discussion

Comments

• Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I will lay off pwi untill the 3-1 is fixed, I cant advance in gear, I need GBA:s

I hope alot of ppl do the same, so the devs can finally see that whats good, doesnt have to be changed.

lvl101 and still need GBAs??
    I guess some1 abused frost/hyper b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide
    ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bosses crit on people? wth
  • Wenomus - Dreamweaver
    Wenomus - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lvl101 and still need GBAs??
    I guess some1 abused frost/hyper b:laugh

I have a lvl 92 BM also you know... ooh, wait, you didnt knew >.<
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bosses crit on people? wth

Bosses can "crit". It means that the boss deals close to the max damage. GBA boss has (or had, not sure if PWDB already updated) magic attack range of 2899 - 8698. Technically it isn't critting but whatever.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People never got hit for 15k, they just exaggerating the drama so GMs change back and they can farm all day long again on 8x Veno+herc.
    I regularly get hit for ~5.8k after purged from 3-3 colluseast. And I was once hit for 11k, pity I didn't take screenshot.

And no you can't demand absolute domain on genies (not to mention the cooldown on it), and it won't work all the time. The biggest problem is that his attacks are RANDOM. He didn't do one special attack for like 45 seconds once. Another time, he spammed 3 of them in a matter of 6 seconds.

It is completely ridiculous and based on random. When he doesn't spam, it's easy to counter. But when he spams like frenzied, you can just pray he doesn't 1-shots you. b:bye
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well as long as 3-3 is broken I wont be able to farm my TT99 gear (none wants 3-3 runs nowdays) so what do I have left to play for? Pretty much the end line for me. I havent seen any statements of the Devs planning to fix these bosses so I guess my long PWI career ends here? Not the most satisfying end-game gear i leave with but I guess it could be worse.
  • Wenomus - Dreamweaver
    Wenomus - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well as long as 3-3 is broken I wont be able to farm my TT99 gear (none wants 3-3 runs nowdays) so what do I have left to play for? Pretty much the end line for me. I havent seen any statements of the Devs planning to fix these bosses so I guess my long PWI career ends here? Not the most satisfying end-game gear i leave with but I guess it could be worse.

yeah I hear ya, I'm a cash player, but still I dont buy mats, so bye pwi, I check back in a month or so to see if tarded devs fixed it
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    http://yfrog.com/5m20100902005231p

Yep it is fixed. everyone in squad is suppose to squad wipe other than the tank. and make the tank solo the last part
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Yep it is fixed. everyone in squad is suppose to squad wipe other than the tank. and make the tank solo the last part

I hate to say it but I have too...Res Scrolls b:surrender

(more so for the Cleric just in case)

However, I did this instance the other day and it was fine. As long as the cleric is max range, things go well...also, try not to lure him into the middle of the room, he is much more difficult to control there and with everyone all scattered about. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010

It's just me or Emperor spawn 2 rooms to the East???

Whats the point of killing it in a smaller room?
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And no you can't demand absolute domain on genies (not to mention the cooldown on it), and it won't work all the time. The biggest problem is that his attacks are RANDOM. He didn't do one special attack for like 45 seconds once. Another time, he spammed 3 of them in a matter of 6 seconds.
    i hope you're not serious. its mandatory to have AD even if it was just for illusion lord. skill cooldown is covered by the number of players in squad using it. AD is not useful just for TT in a squad but i guess you dont squad much
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I hate to say it but I have too...Res Scrolls b:surrender

(more so for the Cleric just in case)

However, I did this instance the other day and it was fine. As long as the cleric is max range, things go well...also, try not to lure him into the middle of the room, he is much more difficult to control there and with everyone all scattered about. b:surrender

b:surrender he used them

And to not have to deal with the mobs in his room. lazyness I know
  • xxazianxx
    xxazianxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    GMs plsss help us how to we make ur hh90 gears gba boss cant kill 90 ppl plss check this bung and fix plsss b:cry b:cry
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    xxazianxx wrote: »
    GMs plsss help us how to we make ur hh90 gears gba boss cant kill 90 ppl plss check this bug and fix plsss b:cry b:cry

"bung" fixed
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Guess it is easier now with the anni blessings. I havent tried it yet after the blessings came out, but I would expect a huge difference.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Guess it is easier now with the anni blessings. I havent tried it yet after the blessings came out, but I would expect a huge difference.

it's never been hard to begin with..
    but just you people have no skill... there's always a pattern to do it.
    for 3-3 behe, it's one of the easiest boss since you dont really have to move.
    emp, ep, dds have to know what to do and react instead of just stand at one place dd or heal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -.-

Not exactly nice to say that people have no skill when some people have played for a least a year and KNOW what they're class is doing and still try to adapt when the bosses are still hitting like a bish. I never stood in one place to heal for these bosses even before the update came out and me being mobile sometimes still compromises the squad. And when you only get it right 1 time out of a dozen and you can't do it consistently with the same amount of success/strategy...there is something a bit whacky going on. (That being said with the same consistent squad with above average gear that was ironically enough farmed from the bosses that require it lol)

Need to try it with my new ani blessing though-TW test run seemed to save my butt let's see how it fairs against the TT bosses :P
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -.-

Not exactly nice to say that people have no skill when some people have played for a least a year and KNOW what they're class is doing and still try to adapt when the bosses are still hitting like a bish. I never stood in one place to heal for these bosses even before the update came out and me being mobile sometimes still compromises the squad. And when you only get it right 1 time out of a dozen and you can't do it consistently with the same amount of success/strategy...there is something a bit whacky going on. (That being said with the same consistent squad with above average gear that was ironically enough farmed from the bosses that require it lol)

Need to try it with my new ani blessing though-TW test run seemed to save my butt let's see how it fairs against the TT bosses :P

Eh, ignore yash. He's a troll.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    -.-

Running away when ppl start to die with Holy Path isn't being a mobile Cleric b:laugh

Like I said before is all about skill, or you have or you don't, just stop spamming QQs like you also do in your sig image
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well we have already completed Emperor 3-2 one time, just that it was very hard. So if it is about skills of "mobile clerics", we got it. Just that because of its difficulty, groups are hard to set up especially if we are doing that boss.

@Show off-Yashino, I thought you quit PWI, according to your sig? If so how would you know about the TT instance changes? Can you even describe what the changes are?

PS: And we are talking about 3-2 here, not sure if 3-3 Emperor is actually harder.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Running away when ppl start to die with Holy Path isn't being a mobile Cleric b:laugh

Like I said before is all about skill, or you have or you don't, just stop spamming QQs like you also do in your sig image

ur sig is a sham
  • Umivee - Dreamweaver
    Umivee - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/Trapt87/PWI/gba.jpg

LOL

Wow, now how do you expect any upcoming 90s to get their chest plates, certain 90 weapons and 90 gold shoes now?? Oh and, 99 gear??

And I mean those who do not invest in cash shopping.

Edit: Look at the GBAs .. full of Lols.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/Trapt87/PWI/gba.jpg

LOL

Wow, now how do you expect any upcoming 90s to get their chest plates, certain 90 weapons and 90 gold shoes now?? Oh and, 99 gear??

And I mean those who do not invest in cash shopping.

Edit: Look at the GBAs .. full of Lols.

in Lost city there's plenty of shops with GBAs at 400~600k
  • Umivee - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    in Lost city there's plenty of shops with GBAs at 400~600k
    This is Dreamweaver... could you pass some over our way?b:avoid
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    Zaelmith - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's the same thing on sanctuary, over 1m for GBA's.

Looks like LC high lvl TT farmers are on vacation. That or they have the kindest of souls leaving the price low for 90s to aford it..or they're just idiots and don't know that they can make more than twice the money they make now...

Edit: Yay for 100 pages of QQ with nothing resolved.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Looks like LC high lvl TT farmers are on vacation. That or they have the kindest of souls leaving the price low for 90s to aford it..or they're just idiots and don't know that they can make more than twice the money they make now...

Hey they gave us 8 hrs to do tts now at leastb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Hey they gave us 8 hrs to do tts now at leastb:bye

About the 3-1 subject they gave the high levels more time to farm it not 'us' 90s who are suppose to. As for the lower tts the day i spend 4 hours in there is the day i kick myself between the legs o.O
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010

They not kind, but since most of them can farm it easy there's plenty mats on market.
    That's the advantage of playing in the main server b:cool

This is just 100 pages of meaningless QQ, since there's nothing to be resolved, HH is OK the way it is now!
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    This is just 100 pages of meaningless QQ, since there's nothing to be resolved, HH is OK the way it is now!

Tell me your view on how 3-1 not being farmable by the levels it was intended for, 88-95 (putting 95 in there in case your that slow but people should have the gear at lvl 90) is ok.
  • Umivee - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    So if the Main Server is ok, its ok for... every other server ??

Whaaa ?b:question
This discussion has been closed.