Twilight Temple Discussion

Comments

• ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2010

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle nice nice now....

Yep pretty much what i figured....all talk no proof.

Until you can man up and show the proof of what you say SFTU and GTFO

or maybe i should just start calling you Yulk!!!
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle nice nice now....

Yep pretty much what i figured....all talk no proof.

Until you can man up and show the proof of what you say SFTU and GTFO

or maybe i should just start calling you Yulk!!!

You are not looking for proof, what you want is a free lesson in how to kill, and that I don't give for free b:laugh

If you want proof come to Lost City and you will lots of shops selling cheap GBAs/GBSs including my shop :P

Like GM already posted here if there was bugs they are already fixed in a previous patch, now it's only lack of skill of some people that will keep QQing till they be able to farm again GBAs solo with 8x Veno.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You are not looking for proof, what you want is a free lesson in how to kill, and that I don't give for free b:laugh

If you want proof come to Lost City and you will lots of shops selling cheap GBAs/GBSs including my shop :P

Like GM already posted here if there was bugs they are already fixed in a previous patch, now it's only lack of skill of some people that will keep QQing till they be able to farm again GBAs solo with 8x Veno.
    While I agree it's possible to do it... it's way too hard especially for its level range.

However I am almost sure you kill it with some **** or glitch, as you don't share your info with others at all (and look at many other threads people are willing to show vids or tips)

The fact you have drops but don't show how to kill it or actually don't want to even mention a few tips, shows it is all about some glitch, like idk maybe shooting/healing from wall or something. I know about the Snakefist glitch, avoiding adds at AE glitch, and many other "tricks" for easy kills so GTFO if there's some stupid noob starting to say there are no glitches in this game after this post.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I don't wish for free lesson and i don't want veno's farming it solo what i want is the same group that can take down ancient evil in 2-3 to be able to have a chance against the GBA boss in 3-1, there is no reason that he should be that much harder than ancient evil is.

I do want proof that you can do what you claim you can do. And just because you have tons of these items and so do others does not mean they were farmed since the patch was put in place (i personally have over 120 ribbons on a mule from before the patches) no one wanted them then and thus i have them.

Proof is what i want you don't even have to show it all in normal time you can speed it up so that people can't really see what is being done and the only thing we will see is what you are doing not the whole squad, yes some skills will give them selves away but if you could do what you say then you would have no problem showing it.
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I don't wish for free lesson and i don't want veno's farming it solo what i want is the same group that can take down ancient evil in 2-3 to be able to have a chance against the GBA boss in 3-1, there is no reason that he should be that much harder than ancient evil is.

I do want proof that you can do what you claim you can do. And just because you have tons of these items and so do others does not mean they were farmed since the patch was put in place (i personally have over 120 ribbons on a mule from before the patches) no one wanted them then and thus i have them.

Proof is what i want you don't even have to show it all in normal time you can speed it up so that people can't really see what is being done and the only thing we will see is what you are doing not the whole squad, yes some skills will give them selves away but if you could do what you say then you would have no problem showing it.

He can't do it with an 8X squad. Don't listen to his trolls. If he can, then he knows a glitch or something. I get 1 shot by GBA's aoe 10 seconds after the fight starts, with 5k HP... I lag a little bit (West coast player on East coast server, 250+ ping) so by the time I see it coming, even if I hit demon spark in time to tank the hit, my lag makes it to where I still die anyways. x.x

So yea, Kita, farm it on your 8X. Or gtfo. Either one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Museishi - Heavens Tear
    Museishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think the real purpose of TT has been forgotten amongst all the confusion. I, for example, will be looking to run some 3-1 for my TT90 set soon. I don't belong to a big faction brimming with heavily cashshopped high levels, and from what I've heard, I'll probably be buying GBAs at least.

TT used to be for running casually with friends or a random squad so that you could get mats for your upcoming set of armour. Or even the occasional cash run. Now, that may be all fine and dandy until you get into 8x, then you'll be looking at buying mats monopolized by large factions because nobody else will, or can, farm them. If not, your stuck with chipping gold mats that otherwise would have been a walk in the park to farm.

The same problem occurs a few levels later when you're after your 99 armour pieces. The price of 99 gold mats was already steep for f2p players, and I can see a price hike if the bosses are as hard as some people in this thread have outlined, since it seems so cost inefficient to run.

In conclusion, if the reason to change the difficulty of 3-x especially is based on giving high levels and cashshoppers a hard time, you might as well open a new instance because the principal is all wrong. You are making what used to be f2p content only possible for those willing to invest, dare I say, hundreds of dollars into the game for uber hax gear. As mentioned by many people here, if it ain't broke, why fix it?
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if it ain't broke, why break it?

fixed that for ya.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Here you go everyone:

3-1 GBA boss dead

Average refine was +2 to +5. Mostly tt90 gears with the exception of...well, me.

Will post guide momentarily so you can stop QQing over this boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Here you go everyone:

3-1 GBA boss dead

Average refine was +2 to +5. Mostly tt90 gears with the exception of...well, me.

Gratz b:victory
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Here you go everyone:

3-1 GBA boss dead

Average Party level of nearly 100 for a boss you're supposed to farm 88-90. Sorry but this screenshot doesnt disprove any of the QQ.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Average Party level of nearly 100 for a boss you're supposed to farm 88-90. Sorry but this screenshot doesnt disprove any of the QQ.

It can be done with two competent clerics. I'm writing up the guide now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It can be done with two competent clerics. I'm writing up the guide now.

I did it with a lvl 100 cleric and a lvl 91 cleric. 3 character party. Do I get a cookie?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I did it with a lvl 100 cleric and a lvl 91 cleric. 3 character party. Do I get a cookie?

Lol, Mikey. I know it can be done with less people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited September 2010
    Lol, Mikey. I know it can be done with less people.

but... I wanted a cookie. b:shedtear
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    but... I wanted a cookie. b:shedtear

My cookies always turn out burnt. Thus I stick to brownies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited September 2010
    My cookies always turn out burnt. Thus I stick to brownies.

Brownies are tasty too... b:sin
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Bleh...new page. I'll go ahead and post the guide again.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10117412#post10117412

^
    |
    |
    Guide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    While I agree it's possible to do it... it's way too hard especially for its level range.

However I am almost sure you kill it with some **** or glitch, as you don't share your info with others at all (and look at many other threads people are willing to show vids or tips)

The fact you have drops but don't show how to kill it or actually don't want to even mention a few tips, shows it is all about some glitch, like idk maybe shooting/healing from wall or something. I know about the Snakefist glitch, avoiding adds at AE glitch, and many other "tricks" for easy kills so GTFO if there's some stupid noob starting to say there are no glitches in this game after this post.

If you were a wealthy person and someone asked you where did you get that much money I'm sure you would say something like "with hard work" instead of well I did this and that from step to step, right?

Well Kitamura is one of the most notorious farmers (and trolls as you can see) in Lost City, maybe in all PWI. Let's say if he shared his 'secret' (if there is any) and the servers get to know how to kill the hard bosses they will be changed again and you will come QQ again in the forums.

I raged so many times trying to figure out how to kill the boss and I managed to do it with some friends, it might be hard but not impossible.

Kitamura is stupid but not as stupid to give away his chicken of the golden eggs. It's impressive how he manages to make people from other servers rage so easily. ^^

b:bye
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Your guide doesn't help more than I knew, and we still wiped cuz:

The moment you need 50% damage reduction from BB on a boss that interrupts randomly is the moment you realize it is broken. He AoE sealed/purged and then immediately AoE damaged and wiped everyone (except me because all were low 90s or 8x) because of no BB. The texts came at the same time, this is what I find stupid in the new TT.

Oh and yeah you mention hitting the other boss for chi, that's one of the glitches I was talking about you know? He interrupts far more often than a veno would be able to pass sparks. Not to mention needing a veno or boss is impossible is a silly idea also.

If devs read this thread, my suggestion to nerf the TT bosses and make them fun is to make them not be completely random like this, and give their actions some cooldown. Sometimes they don't use any ability for a long time, sometimes they spam so much it is literally impossible to survive even with AD or immunity pots if they keep spamming.

The abilities and tactics are interesting, the fact it is completely random and with no "cooldown" allowing them to spam too much sometimes is not. There's no fun in "eh, was a bad luck pull, let's try again, he spammed to much"

If they'd spam less it would even be quite farmable especially if their drops increase a bit to compensate how old TT was.

@Danteii: I remember this wise quote from someone once "Real intelligent people don't mind sharing their knowledge and helping the others, it is the ones that are insecure of their own abilities that bully them" :P
    Quit.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Asheera, unfortunately, sometimes it is a matter of luck with him. But he usually will not do AOE seal/debuff and AOE phys break/damage right after each other in the time frame of a few seconds.
    Asheera wrote:
    Not to mention needing a veno or boss is impossible is a silly idea also.

Oh yeah, this? Massacre Seben in old Lunar was nearly impossible without veno purge unless you had godly refines and equips. It's not new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010

Glitches an hacks are used mostly by the fails/rejects that left Lost City to go to PVE servers, maybe you watching too much Bolywood movies or playing with your hacker friends. Anyways seems you familiar with glitches b:chuckle

Here is where I kill, all chars in range of boss and no wall/fly/whatever tricks, just pure face2face ownage.

http://i51.tinypic.com/nlu42o.jpg

Tip: I bring boss outside his room just in case something goes wrong and need ress party.

But if you think I **** or do anything wrong to kill Behe fell free to report me, I usually do 3~5 runs daily at 6AM-10AM server time, please ask a GM to go check me tomorrow, next week, in 2 months, I just don't care, I kill always same way and don't have nothing to hide.

If RedsRose, DanteIIdiot or Michael_Dark want to come in 1 run with me to see I will gladly bring them, for the rest go read Eoria Guide because I just don't care about you.
  • SheikhNuts - Lost City
    SheikhNuts - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Seems only PVP servers can kill this boss, maybe we have more experience controlling our chars than the eternal blue names carebears b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited September 2010
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    He probably wants to prove he isn't just a sheepshagger but a foxshagger too. :P
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Why hide lah?

b:chuckle

what part you want see?
    edited September 2010
    what part you want see?

Nothing really, just surprised to see... so much blacked out and hidden. b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Zzzz... So now that we have 3-1 GBA figured out for everyone, guess it's time to try 3-1 Steel?

Bleh. He sounds like old Massacre Seben with an AOE mana drain like old Arma's...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Here is where I kill, all chars in range of boss and no wall/fly/whatever tricks, just pure face2face ownage.

http://i51.tinypic.com/nlu42o.jpg

Tip: I bring boss outside his room just in case something goes wrong and need ress party.
    A BM I know with that much HP soloes this boss with a charm.

Yeah maybe there's no glitch but you're just overgeared for it try with a squad of 8x with +2 refines and then come talk. It's not just the tank but the rest of the party mostly since the one shots from AoE are the problem.
    Quit.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Nothing really, just surprised to see... so much blacked out and hidden. b:chuckle

I just don't want share what skills I have lv10 or Lv11, what genie skills I use on my HH genie or at what % I'm atm.

I didn't cover my HP, buffs or debuffs on boss :P
    edited September 2010
    A BM I know with that much HP soloes this boss with a charm.

Nobody solos him anymore. Even when I had 13.1k hp buffed, he still wasn't soloable, or even duo'd with one cleric unless you get very lucky. Takes 2 clerics, and almost guaranteed one of them will have to use a rez scroll.
This discussion has been closed.