Twilight Temple Discussion

Comments

• Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nobody solos him anymore. Even when I had 13.1k hp buffed, he still wasn't soloable, or even duo'd with one cleric unless you get very lucky. Takes 2 clerics, and almost guaranteed one of them will have to use a rez scroll.

Shinzoko Sin can solo this boss without any cleric...

well, at least for the first 3secs before he dies
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    o0

why u lc peepz brag about it so much? u nubs?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nobody solos him anymore. Even when I had 13.1k hp buffed, he still wasn't soloable, or even duo'd with one cleric unless you get very lucky. Takes 2 clerics, and almost guaranteed one of them will have to use a rez scroll.

To be honest, I only used one res scroll out of the four times we did it.

However, yes, it is doable with one cleric, but not for most parties. Especially not the 8x/9x the instance is for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LOL@ppl bragging about killing a boss made for lvl 85-90s b:laugh

about as bad as me bragging i can solo bh39 LOL
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    about as bad as me bragging i can solo bh39 LOL

Since when did GBA boss become as easy as FB39?

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    To be honest, I only used one res scroll out of the four times we did it.
    i think even that rez scroll is a waste for the amount of luminostone and other shet he drops ...and still no gba
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    110 pages, any update about TT changes? Gonna come back? can a GM answer please?
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It is actually doable in solo if you kill it fast and you don't get unlucky.

He still hits as low as before the patch, purge doesn't matter on such a beast BM. HP debuff and pdef debuff aren't instant death either and will be purified fast by Triple Spark.

The only problem is the amp so as I said if you kill it fast enough and he won't use it, or lucky enough to triple spark the amp and he won't spam, you can still solo.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hmm... can't access page 110 at all even though it says there is one. Also there are 1094 replies but 1090 posts. Weird.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • kenlee
    edited September 2010
    Nobody solos him anymore. Even when I had 13.1k hp buffed, he still wasn't soloable
    we have some 20k fist bm's, probably only them they can do it
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    kenlee wrote: »

-.- only need 1 ep, a tank(wb or fist wr) to do behe regardless which 3-1 3-2 or 3-3
    and i've done it with fist wr with just 11k hp buffed and ep didnt even die nor being hit, well except for being purged.
    i was the ep there with these gears http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=42fef013d813cd24 (have nirv boot/wrist in inv but lower refine + no shards so didnt use cuz lesser hp)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just don't want share what skills I have lv10 or Lv11, what genie skills I use on my HH genie or at what % I'm atm.

I didn't cover my HP, buffs or debuffs on boss :P

And that, is insecurity at its finest. b:cute
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    kenlee wrote: »

I know a couple 20k-ish buffed. I'm pretty sure they still can't solo it.

yashino wrote: »
    -.- only need 1 ep, a tank(wb or fist wr) to do behe regardless which 3-1 3-2 or 3-3
    and i've done it with fist wr with just 11k hp buffed and ep didnt even die nor being hit, well except for being purged.
    i was the ep there with these gears http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=42fef013d813cd24 (have nirv boot/wrist in inv but lower refine + no shards so didnt use cuz lesser hp)

I certainly can't duo it alone. I need someone else to play cleric. Whenever I've done him I've always played the 2nd cleric in case the first one dies, which does happen.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • yashino
    edited September 2010
    I know a couple 20k-ish buffed. I'm pretty sure they still can't solo it.

I certainly can't duo it alone. I need someone else to play cleric. Whenever I've done him I've always played the 2nd cleric in case the first one dies, which does happen.

hm..
    if 3-3 behe, just lure it out and ep max range there.. ep wont get hit except purge cuz range is bigger than all other aoes.
    b:shutup oh wow i just gave you guys a tip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    3-3 behe is 'easy'.. done it with 8 or 9k sin tanking..

it was close enough tho...
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I haven't tried 3-3 behe yet but I already managed to pew pew 3-1 fairly easy :o I'll give it a try later I'm just concerned about the stupid Steelation and his 5 aps haha
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I haven't tried 3-3 behe yet but I already managed to pew pew 3-1 fairly easy :o I'll give it a try later I'm just concerned about the stupid Steelation and his 5 aps haha

His 5aps is berserk, right? Just bring a veno to purge then. Same thing we had to do with Massacre Seben.

Edit~ Also...seems to me like an archer tanking with bow would probably be better than melee tank, no? Or is Steel all melee now with no ranged?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    His 5aps is berserk, right? Just bring a veno to purge then. Same thing we had to do with Massacre Seben.

Edit~ Also...seems to me like an archer tanking with bow would probably be better than melee tank, no? Or is Steel all melee now with no ranged?

He doesn't melee 5.0 from range even with being buffed up. Use a few archers with purge on a bow and you wouldn't even need a veno. Steelatoin = tank with archers. b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    He doesn't melee 5.0 from range even with being buffed up. Use a few archers with purge on a bow and you wouldn't even need a veno. Steelatoin = tank with archers. b:bye

Well, this makes him 10x easier since I usually had an archer tank him in the first place.

...actually, I usually had an archer tanking the majority of 3-2/3-3 in general anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Well, this makes him 10x easier since I usually had an archer tank him in the first place.

...actually, I usually had an archer tanking the majority of 3-2/3-3 in general anyway.

His AoE debuff and AoE still hurts like a b:shutup. He hit me for 5k 6 times in a row once, I couldn't keep up heels b:surrender. His debuff is worse then my devour which is 50%, so unless cleric purifies right away they will most likely die, unless you have a super archer tanking it. We had 1 cleric, 2 archers, 1 veno, 1 wizard, and me. We got it on the first try but archers and myself all died at least 2 times. Like I said his debuff + AoE right away hurts. D:
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• KoirBlade - Raging Tide
    KoirBlade - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hey Pwi...i thought the whole reason for TW change was to make stuff cheaper for everyone...well your TT update kind of contradicts that now doesn't it...just change the dam game back to what it was you greedy ppl >.>
  • kenlee
    edited September 2010
    actually people already tried and succeeded with wiz. wiz has better defensed than archers but kill slower tho
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hey Pwi...i thought the whole reason for TW change was to make stuff cheaper for everyone...well your TT update kind of contradicts that now doesn't it...just change the dam game back to what it was you greedy ppl >.>

No, it was to take away means of making money without charging Zen. And the TT change doesnt contradict that. See how that works?
  • Wenomus - Dreamweaver
    Wenomus - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No, it was to take away means of making money without charging Zen. And the TT change doesnt contradict that. See how that works?

actually it does
    GBAs cost around 1.8 mil each now an dreamwaver and theres only a few around
    becouse its just to hard to farm, and getting 1.8mil for each GBA will take weeks without buying gold.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    actually it does
    GBAs cost around 1.8 mil each now an dreamwaver and theres only a few around
    becouse its just to hard to farm, and getting 1.8mil for each GBA will take weeks without buying gold.

GBAs is like 500-600k on LC b:shocked
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    TigerLily be my friend b:shy
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Yeah, our prices on DW are jacked.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • CleaMuner - Raging Tide
    CleaMuner - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    don't change it back leave the new tt as is. you finally did something good for the game and made something harder and more challenging. leave it as is so those of us who enjoy a challenge actually have something to challenge us.
  • yashino
    edited September 2010
    don't change it back leave the new tt as is. you finally did something good for the game and made something harder and more challenging. leave it as is so those of us who enjoy a challenge actually have something to challenge us.

b:chuckle inorite, back then people said HH is so easy and demanded more challenge, now they have it.
    also dont forget, back then there was also people complaining take forever to lvl too.. but it's not and now even hyper was introduced, yet new complains
    also packs, but when packs are gone, they want them back. but once they're on sale, there're qqs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• kenlee
    edited September 2010
    thats because of the amount of 5.0 people that arent bored enough to farm 3-1
    i know many good DD's on our server, they dont even bother with 3-1 so... no gba under 1mil

even saw dust of devil at 150k on LC
This discussion has been closed.